Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jury finds Lori Vallow Daybell guilty of murdering 2 of her children.

A jury has found Lori Vallow Daybell guilty of murdering two of her children and conspiring to murder a romantic rival. The verdict was read aloud in court shortly after 3 p.m. ET.

Reading of the verdict was live-streamed from the Ada County Courthouse in Boise, Idaho — a departure from the trial's main phase, when Seventh District Judge Steven Boyce declared daily proceedings would be depicted only via audio, to avoid the release of sensitive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2023 1:51 PM

Here is a better link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2023 7:20 PM

That photo of her riding in the back of the police car smiling. Sociopathic bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2023 7:21 PM

Good. Sadistic, heartless, sociopathic bitch. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2023 7:24 PM

I haven't been able to follow this case closely , does anyone know how many people they are thought to have killed?

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2023 7:46 PM

R4 I read the OP's article for that same question

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2023 7:47 PM

I know they suspect one or both of them of killing his wife , the wife he was married to when they met. Her two children, and I think an uncle of hers but I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2023 7:51 PM

She should get the death penalty. I hope she gets the shit beat out of her every day in prison.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2023 7:55 PM

Wow, I didn't realize the case had gone to trial, yet. What about husband Chad? He's the one who thought he knew when the end of the world was going to happen. The bodies were buried in his yard.

Background: Both Lori's and Chad's previous spouses died under suspicious circumstances. Lori's brother, who killed Lori's previous husband (she's been married ~ 4 times) in "self-defense," also died.

The grandparents of JJ, the slain adopted son of Lori, have been very vocal and present on media. I wonder why they (the grandparents) didn't adopt JJ. Lori's deceased husband (the one who her brother killed) adopted JJ, who was deceased husband's grand-nephew.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2023 7:56 PM

R8- Thanks for the info. Well I didn't realize she had been involved in murder before she met Chad. Those poor children, it must have been hell for them all along.

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2023 8:01 PM

I haven't followed this case in a very long time. Has Chad been charged as well? If so, when is his trial?

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2023 9:13 PM

R10 I was just wondering that same question so I read the article

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2023 9:21 PM

Chad’s trial will be held separately at a later date.

Lori is looking rough!

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2023 9:26 PM

If there was any case for the death penalty...this is it.

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2023 11:33 PM

Hang the bitch!

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2023 11:37 PM

Idaho approved death by firing squad, I believe (quick google search).

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2023 11:39 PM

Unfortunately, no death penalty for the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2023 11:40 PM

Watching her convince police she was crazy for hours is fucking frightening. She’s a psychopath. People also believe she was fucking her brother. She brainwashed her son into believing he was molested by the guy she killed. The entire thing was investigated by officials and they found that it was a lie. The son may be the one who turned on her. It’s amazing how someone can go nuts thanks to listening to a guy through the internet. Believing that people are aliens and need to be killed.

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2023 11:58 PM

A psychopath who became totally delusional. Psychiatrists could have a field day with this one. It reminds me of that Evil Genius Netflix documentary.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2023 12:00 AM

Forget it, Crackers…it’s Boise.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2023 12:02 AM

She was on Wheel of Fortune. It’s like watching the Dating Game serial killer, only she wasn’t winning children to murder here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2023 9:30 AM

Monstrous. :-/

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2023 10:17 AM

People in the gallery (audience) were silent as the verdicts were read. Trial strategy was to blame everything on Chad Daybell, husband # 5 and co-conspirator. Unsurprising, as the charges all involved conspiracy. I hadn't realized she was charged with the murder of Chad's previous wife.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2023 6:02 PM

Don’t forget that Lori and Chad got married in Hawaii three weeks after his wife mysteriously died. And while she was taking her kids’ SS checks, she lied to everyone who asked about their welfare and location - people who cared about and would have taken guardianship over those two children. She’s a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2023 8:57 PM

R20

I did not know this. She's obviously so into herself. Yes, reminds me of Rodney Alcala, serial killer who also went on tv on the Dating Game.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2023 1:50 PM

Pfft. I did it first and I did it better.

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2023 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!