Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Costner officially leaving Yellowstone after season 5.

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2023 9:15 PM

If he’s not working he doesn’t need to pay as much in child support. I also think the rumors of his outrageous demands are probably true.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2023 7:11 PM

I love Yellowstone, so that's a bummer, but it was not unexpected. Aside from Costner's demands (schedule/salary), part of the "Problem with Yellowstone" is one of the Paramount+'s own making. They stupidly sold the streaming rights to Peacock before the show really took off & became a hit. I don't recall how many times Paramount+ can air episodes, before they go to Peacock -- four, maybe? They're simply not getting the return on their investment that they could/should be.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2023 8:06 PM

Why do we think the wife is divorcing him? His rep is saying it's due to "circumstances beyond Kevin's control."

Incontinence?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2023 8:10 PM

There’s a blind that she’s been cheating on him.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2023 8:12 PM

he's old, busy with work all the time. probably too exhausted to fuck her and if he does, it's pretty stale esp after so many years. She probably found a young stud.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2023 8:14 PM

Aw. That's kind of awful if true. What a lame, disloyal bitch, if true.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2023 8:19 PM

OP there are like 10 threads on this

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2023 8:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2023 8:22 PM

Kevin Costner + The Great Outdoors = a show I never want to see

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2023 8:29 PM

She probably left him for a woman

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2023 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!