Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I don't know why, but I am just really happy about Joshua Jackson's career

I usually don't get caught up in this stuff, but out of everyone who was on Dawson's Creek, I'm just really happy that Joshua Jackson has had a consistent and steady career. He's in this new show on Paramount +, a remake of Fatal Attraction, and it's pretty good. He also seems like a decent guy.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2023 2:48 PM

Hello PR troll.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2023 5:53 PM

He and his wife should lay off talking about their sex lives. Nits getting old.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2023 5:57 PM

[quote] Nits getting old.

I don't get this comment.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2023 6:03 PM

Nits a tighpo.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2023 6:07 PM

Did he play Lucky on General Hospital?

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2023 6:52 PM

I couldn't get through the first episode. Really terrible writing.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2023 8:35 PM

I just saw a clip of him and Patti Lupon on the Cohen show.

He looked sexy as hell with the beard. I've seen him in a few things, like Fringe, and liked him a lot. Who would have thought he and Williams would be the ones to have ongoing careers after Dawson's Creek with all the hype around the other two.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2023 8:52 PM

[quote]Who would have thought he and Williams would be the ones to have ongoing careers after Dawson's Creek with all the hype around the other two.

I think that's one of the reasons why I like him so much. Pacey's doing well. I just get a kick out of that.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2023 9:11 PM

It’s a bad show. I stopped watching after the first 20 minutes. So dull. I have zero interest in Ellen / the adult daughter. Pacey’s probation hearing speech was a lot of hot air.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2023 12:19 AM

This will be as shit as the Richard Armitage remake of Damage is.

I kind of hate him for saying how superior this version is to the original Fatal Attraction is for its sexual politics and depiction of mental health crisis.

Audiences understood Alex Forrest’s state of mind due to Glenn Close’s indelible performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2023 4:35 AM

[quote]Audiences understood Alex Forrest’s state of mind due to Glenn Close’s indelible performance.

The reality is that modern audience have limited capacity to understand such things. They need stuff spoon-fed to them.

It's why so many adults read YA novels which tell more than show things like emotions.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2023 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!