Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton’s Wedding Was a Gay Dream Extravaganza

We’ve been gagging since The White Lotus and You star Lukas Gage got surprise-married to his beau, celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton, and now that we know more about the ceremony, we are straight up dying!!!

Gage posted some pictures from the beautiful day, with both grooms stunning in black leather pants, black shirts, and oversized black fur coats.

“Ring finger where the rock is,” Gage wrote on the post, quoting Nicki Minaj’s song “Only.”

The post also revealed that Kim Kardashian wasn’t just a guest at the wedding, she officiated it! This is going to be a plot on the next season of The Kardashians, right? God, we hope this wedding was captured by cameras!

The biggest reveal of all, though, came from a short video included in the post that showed music legend Shania Twain serenading the happy couple with her hit “Still the One.” Talk about one of the best gay weddings in years!!!

Gage and Appleton’s romance has been a whirlwind one, at least from the public eye. Rumors that the two were dating started this past February when the pair traveled to Mexico together and shared pictures on social media. The next month, they made their red carpet-debut together.

It was March 15 when Appleton confirmed on The Drew Barrymore Show that he was indeed dating Gage and that they were “very much in love.”

Gage later went on The Today Show where he also confirmed the two are in love.

Then, April 5, sources reported that Gage and Appleton had gotten secretly engaged. By April 24, those rumors had changed to that they had gotten married at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas.

Now, we know more details and couldn’t be happier for the couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2023 4:01 AM

Congrats, boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2023 7:02 PM

YASSSS, kweens!

Whirlwind romance, indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2023 7:03 PM

This whole thing is a fucking mockery. They may as well have had Dylan Mulvaney skipping down the aisle throwing rose petals.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2023 7:04 PM

Why is it a mockery, R3?

They're not hurting anyone, and they seem to be in love.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2023 7:24 PM

Why is it a mockery? Kim Kardashian officiating? Dressed like a couple of extras from Zoolander? Doing this entire fucking thing for publicity?

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2023 7:28 PM

Gotta love Lukas for this.

He certainly knows how to keep his name in the "papers."

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2023 7:30 PM

I am not a fan of his but I feel sorry for Lukas

The old one is clearly desperate for fame and clout and Lukas is just a means to an end

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2023 8:40 PM

I agree with r7.

It's trashy and embarrassing and seems driven by the hairdresser. Having Kim K. officiate in Vegas? Dressing in those fuzzy coats and leather pants? Filming themselves awkwardly standing and swaying while Shania Twain plays "you're still the one?"

If it works out, good for them and more power to them, but this seems like an exhausting mess. And they've been together a few months?

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2023 9:02 PM

I love Lukas, and I wish him the best.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2023 10:36 PM

I like that Lukas has a chill vibe and is not a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2023 12:47 AM

Me too, R10.

The best part is that he's probably a total bottom too, and gets plowed like a champ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2023 12:50 AM

Kill them all with fire.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2023 12:53 AM

Don't be jealous of Lukas, R12/Michael Cimino.

Just because he's a working actor now with a hot husband and he's more famous than you.

Don't be such a hater!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2023 12:57 AM

Lukas is a dirty boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2023 3:46 AM

[quote]The best part is that he's probably a total bottom too, and gets plowed like a champ

I can't believe people think Chris Appleton is a top. That dude is the epitome of a Muscle Mary who's legs fly in air when a dick's nearby.

Not that I'm not disparaging. I like guys like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2023 11:54 AM

Chris was with Dan Levy before this one so unless they used a double head dildo exclusively, he definitely topped.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2023 1:35 PM

Trash. Utter trash.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2023 2:14 PM

I give it 10 months.

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2023 2:30 PM

R17 sounds very jealous.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2023 5:00 PM

No, R17 is right. Complete trash. You cannot convince me this wasn't some kind of publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2023 5:21 PM

Chris Appleton and Lukas Gage are two hot gay men who got married, and are now having hot sex and they're both very happy.

No wonder Datalounge hates them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2023 5:23 PM

Lukas' stepson is only three or four years younger than himself!

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2023 6:19 PM

How? One is plastic and the other is average.

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2023 7:37 PM

Wouldn’t it be nice if Lukas and Chris’s son fell in live?

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2023 8:02 PM

We're married!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2023 8:07 PM

Hot photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2023 8:08 PM

I didn't realize that Chris is completely gray!

Who's his colorist? They do a great job on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2023 8:09 PM

[quote] The best part is that he's probably a total bottom too, and gets plowed like a champ

R11 oh you know it - cum dump city.

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2023 8:58 PM

[quote] I like that Lukas has a chill vibe

He doesn't radiate an intellectual vibe.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2023 9:26 PM

[quote] I like that Lukas has a chill vibe

[quote] He doesn't radiate an intellectual vibe.

Same difference.

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2023 10:17 PM

[quote]Chris was with Dan Levy before this one so unless they used a double head dildo exclusively, he definitely topped.

Has Dan Levy announced he's a bottom only? And are you assuming he's a bottom because he's a bit fem? Because I have news for you, ultra-fen gay Ross Mathews is a top.

That's right. Ross Mathews is a top .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 28, 2023 8:00 AM

The only thing Ross Mathews has topped is an ice cream sundae.

by Anonymousreply 32April 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Are they divorced yet?

by Anonymousreply 33April 28, 2023 2:30 PM

[quote] Are they divorced yet?

Not until they need a little bit more publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2023 3:57 PM

The saddest part of this conversation is that so many people are mean and jealous. Gay men don't often realize that bitchy, mean girl shit is so unattractive , and that may be why they are alone- because only unhappy fail to see the happiness in others - no matter what shape it takes.

I don't know them- just that he is an actor- but if they happy then I wish then luck and happiness. What else would I wish newlyweds?

by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2023 6:58 PM

The boys are' dressed up'......Kim all tits out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2023 7:11 PM

This young man's nose is upside down.

The bridge of this young man's nose is three times thicker than the norm. And the tip of his nose is pointier than a pencil.

It's worse than Vince Vaughn's mis-shaped, upside down nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2023 9:25 PM

R35, if you really believe these two are doing anything other than trying to get their names out there, I have a bridge to sell you. None of this behavior is normal. This is all theater to raise their profiles. Somehow the ugly one found himself in a moment thanks to an ass eating scene on a tv show, and he decided to maximize it. The other guy is a star fucker. They probably fucked for two weeks, got bored, and instead of breaking up, decided on this scam to keep their names in the headlines. Kim probably isn't even ordained.

by Anonymousreply 38April 29, 2023 3:56 AM

[quote] Somehow the ugly one

Yes. He's young now but I can't imagine he and his bison-nose will age well when he as old as the cute middle-aged haircutter.

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2023 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!