Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy was actually pretty and looked like young Julie Delpy

I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance.

People say Carolyn was plain, not good enough for JFK jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2023 6:32 PM

She could be beautiful, and she was very stylish and elegant, but she was not to my mind "pretty."

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2023 10:04 PM

What R1 said. Also, she was stylish in that mid-late 90s way. Hair bleached just right. Didn't wear crazy amounts of makeup. Lots of black, white and camel well cut clothing. Unlimited coke.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2023 10:12 PM

She's dead.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2023 10:19 PM

This is so offensive to lovely Julie Delpy. CBK was the epitome of horseface.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2023 10:26 PM

Not quite r4. SJP who also fucked JFK Jr. wins by a nose if not full muzzle in that department. Also CBK's features were rather patrician. SJP's features were/are...I'll be polite here...not.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2023 10:30 PM

[quote] "She's dead."

Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2023 10:32 PM

I think CBK is Goop's style icon.

Julia Delpy doesn't have a horse face. CBK did have a little bit of a horse face. However, she had je ne sais quois, the it factor.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2023 10:32 PM

JFK sure fucked a lot of Jolie laide chicks. At least autistic Daryl Hannah was naturally pretty in a farmgirl girl way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2023 10:35 PM

Daryl looks like she just shit, or is about to shit in her suit in that photo.

I don't even see farmgirl "pretty" with her though.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2023 10:39 PM

She was pretty. She took the glamour treatment well but sans fard she was pleasant looking. Simply. Didn't look like a bitch. Unlike Madonna and Carolyn. SJP wasn't too bitchy when she was young, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2023 10:44 PM

Interesting that people say Diana/Jackie wouldnt have let Harry/John John marry the Social climber if they were alive

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2023 10:49 PM

Julie Delpy has weird eyes but is, overall, lovely. Carolyn Bessette was just as pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2023 10:56 PM

I think CBK could have her pick of the litter pretty much. It just so happened he was really THE pick of the litter. I can't think of anyone else of his "litter grade" or even close to it at the moment, but there had to be others. Ones who were more compatible. All I remember, aside from the accident of course, was their constant fighting. And that's what was shown before social media came around.

For all we know it was a continual screaming match but she felt pushed into it by her family. Or perhaps the other way around. Though I do recall his sister did not like her at all, and Jackie was dead by that point.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2023 11:04 PM

I wonder if she ever gave Jr head.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2023 11:08 PM

Certainly a handsome woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2023 11:08 PM

She looked her best in the cocaine/ anorexic look era

Her look epitomized thin, rich, white bitch

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2023 11:12 PM

John Jr’s treasure trail led to amazing possibilities. Brook Shields said on Howard Stern that she went out with him but then he wanted to fuck and she wasn’t anxious to be another notch on his bedpost. He wasn’t happy and clearly not used to bring turned down. Like father like son?

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2023 11:13 PM

Brooke, no?

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2023 11:15 PM

R17 I can imagine if he were still alive, John would have been a victim of Metoo

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2023 11:15 PM

So sad to think John John was not even alive to witnessss 9/11. Life - so fragile

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2023 11:16 PM

Good chance their kids would have been gorgeous. Brooke, you cheated us!

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2023 11:16 PM

[quote]So sad to think John John was not even alive to witnessss 9/11.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2023 4:45 AM

I think a more apt description is blond Olive Oil of Popeye fame.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2023 2:07 PM

Her nose was ginormous. See R15.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2023 2:15 PM

He didn't marry her for her nose. He married her for her bitchy personality. With his mother dead, he desperately needed someone to order him around.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2023 6:21 PM

Is Brooke lez? Dated gay men, turned down the hottest straight man around, held on to her virginity well into her 20s.

What’s her deal?

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2023 6:23 PM

Of course not, r26! She fucked my brains out!

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2023 6:25 PM

R26, Brooke may have some issues due to being marketed as a sex object from the time she was old enough to walk.

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2023 6:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!