Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don Lemon OUT!

Let’s start multiple threads!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 3, 2023 2:13 PM

He wasn’t good on CNN anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2023 4:23 PM

Wow, what a day for cable news.

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2023 4:24 PM

Two in one day??! This must be heaven.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2023 4:24 PM

Monday Afternoon Massacre

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2023 4:25 PM

Rachel Maddow has had explosive diarrhea all morning

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2023 4:26 PM

Don's firing will get overshadowed since the Tucker Carlson one is a much bigger story.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2023 4:27 PM

Don & Tucker are going to open a gay B&B together in Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2023 4:28 PM

Coop? Shaking in your fancy footwear?

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2023 4:30 PM

He got the news through his agent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2023 4:30 PM

I’m sure the fact that White House, press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre specifically requested that she NOT be interviewed by Don Lemon last week during a scheduled interview pushed CNN over the brink.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2023 4:31 PM

Anderson Cooper will be the new CNN morning host.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2023 4:32 PM

The Lemon had gone sour and every audience member who sampled it would immediately spit it out. This will not make your ratings book look good

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2023 4:33 PM

GWORL!

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2023 4:34 PM

Yet homophobic Kaitlan Collins persists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2023 4:34 PM

I’m available to host, but only if I can do it shirtless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2023 4:35 PM

He’s past his prime 🤭

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2023 4:35 PM

GURL BYE

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2023 4:36 PM

Who is next?

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2023 4:37 PM

Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo will co-host a podcast.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2023 4:37 PM

La Lemon will now have more sack time with his hunky hubby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2023 4:39 PM

2 in one day. Lemon is Farrah Fawcett to Tucker Carlson's Michael Jackson.

Alex Wagner must be shitting on the toilet all day today.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2023 4:40 PM

Lemon is bigger news to me. Especially a gay man pushed out of his job by a hypocritical vocal frying homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2023 4:42 PM

And yet, Al “Tawana Brawley” Sharpton is untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2023 4:43 PM

R14 Kaitlan has dyke voice. I wouldn't be surprised if she's a self-loathing closet case.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2023 4:43 PM

Buy my album: Lemonade.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2023 4:45 PM

The hot husband should be a Nipples To The Day centerfold

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2023 4:46 PM

So, CNN hires Gayle King and fires Don Lemon?

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2023 4:46 PM

MSNBC needs to chop some heads now too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2023 4:46 PM

Kaitlan Collins is a backstabbing

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Fuck THAT, R19. I got enough of the Cuomo Lemon circle jerk during covid!

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2023 4:49 PM

This is like Christmas to me! Tucker and Dumb!

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2023 4:50 PM

Lemon - fucked.

Carlson - fucked.

Lemon - fucked.

Can we call it a double penetration?

Fuck news?

Cable News Cumdump?

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2023 4:50 PM

Wonder what Joy Behar will say tomorrow about her friend Don Lemon ?

Wonder what Whoopi and Sunny will say ? Probably pull out their race cards.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2023 4:52 PM

You can be sure La Lemon will file a racial discrimination lawsuit against CNN.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2023 4:55 PM

FF for NY times paywall

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2023 4:57 PM

Cuomo Lemon sounds like a country black name: "Yer mother run into Cuomo Lemon at the feed store, he tolder he was lookin' for sumbuddy to haul summa his hogs up to Texarkana."

But Lemon Cuomo sounds like a NY socialite.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2023 4:57 PM

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

Longtime host Don Lemon is officially out at CNN News. The network announced that they were parting ways with Lemon, one of the recognizable faces on the network. The news comes in the wake of sexist comments made by Lemon and allegations of inappropriate behavior at work.

“Don will forever be a part of the CNN family, and we thank him for his contributions over the past 17 years,” said CNN CEO Chris Licht in a statement. “We wish him well and will be cheering him on in his future endeavors.”

Lemon’s morning show, which he hosted with Poppy Harlow and Kaitlin Collins, will continue. “CNN This Morning’ has been on the air for nearly six months, and we are committed to its success,” CNN said in a statement.

The news didn’t come out of no where. He originally landed himself in hot water when he made comments about Republican Presidential candidate Nikki Haley. He asserted that she wasn’t in her prime. “A woman is considered to be in her prime in her 20s and 30s and maybe 40s,” said Lemon. “I’m just saying what the facts are — Google it.”

In the wake of that initial scandal, Lemon apologized and was sent to sensitivity training. But his standing only got worse from there. In early April, Variety published a scathing report about Lemon’s behavior at the network. According to their reporting, Lemon allegedly mocked his female co-workers and had an open relationship with a 22-year-old junior employee.

The Root’s Senior Writer Candace McDuffie wrote about these allegations back in early April:

One of the allegations included troubling behavior while Lemon was anchoring CNN’s “Live From” in 2008. He reportedly became upset when his colleague Kyra Phillips was chosen for a reporting assignment over him. Sources told Variety that Phillips then received text messages from a sender believed to Lemon that said: “Now you’ve crossed the line, and you’re going to pay for it.” Lemon currently hosts CNN’s morning show with Kaitlan Collins and Poppy Harlow.

The report also alleges Lemon had an open relationship with a 22-year-old junior employee when the host was 41 (Lemon is now 57 years of age). It also claims that Lemon called one of his producers fat to her face, made fun of co-host Nancy Grace on-air and made disparaging remarks about Soledad O’Brien after she received the job of hosting the network’s Black in America docuseries which started in 2008.

In a staff meeting, Lemon suggested O’Brien wasn’t actually Black. In response, O’Brien—who wasn’t present at the meeting—told Variety: “Don has long had a habit of saying idiotic and inaccurate things, so it sounds pretty on-brand for him.” However, a rep for Lemon told the Los Angeles Times that all of these claims are untrue.

“The story, which is riddled with patently false anecdotes and no concrete evidence, is entirely based on unsourced, unsubstantiated, 15-year-old anonymous gossip. It’s amazing and disappointing that Variety would be so reckless,” the rep said.

We’re not sure exactly why Lemon is out, which may lead to speculation over whether releasing him was justified. Lemon certainly seems to upset over his ousting.

“I was informed this morning by my agent that I have been terminated by CNN,” Lemon said in a Twitter statement. “I am stunned. After 17 years at CNN I would have thought that someone in management would have had the decency to tell me directly. At no time was I ever given any indication that I would not be able to continue to do the work I have loved at the network.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2023 4:58 PM

Gay men should be outraged. Whether Lemon is an asshole or not, a homophobic Frau pushed him out of a job. It could happen to any of us and done it has. Fuck that pig Kaitlan.

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2023 4:58 PM

When one door opens for a token black person, another door hits the other token black person in the ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2023 5:01 PM

MSNBC needs a clean sweep, too. Let's start with Andrea Mitchell , Joy Reid and Alex Wagner.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2023 5:01 PM

[quote]Alex Wagner must be shitting on the toilet all day today.

Does she typically shit someplace else?

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2023 5:01 PM

MSNBC needs to cough one up too. Joy Reid would be a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2023 5:01 PM

R42, So would wacky Jen Psaki.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2023 5:03 PM

Or Symone Sanders and her enormous tits.

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote]Whether Lemon is an asshole or not, a homophobic Frau pushed him out of a job.

He's been treading on thin ice for years. He created his own problems. Stop trying to pin the blame on her - it makes you look misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2023 5:07 PM

R45 fuck you, Kaitlan thinks you’re a fag anyways.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2023 5:09 PM

Don Lemon pushed Don Lemon out of his job. He's an idiot and so is R46.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2023 5:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2023 5:14 PM

Nothing gay men hate more than other out gay men.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2023 5:14 PM

R48 whatever ya said, I've already got you blocked, loon.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote]Don Lemon’s statement about this morning’s events is inaccurate.

This is going to get nasty.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2023 5:17 PM

Do Chuck Todd next!

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2023 5:18 PM

New York Post Headline

𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩

Learn the moral of the story. Be polite to Nikki Haley.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2023 5:18 PM

I am really glad about this. There are so few jobs at that level, it should go to someone of greater talent than Don Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2023 5:23 PM

While we are at it, the boss of NBC was fired today as well.

𝑵𝑩𝑪 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝑬𝑶 Jeff Shell is leaving his position effective immediately following an investigation into a complaint of inappropriate conduct, parent company Comcast announced Sunday.

Shell had overseen NBC Universal’s news and entertainment portfolio, sports production, theme parks and streaming operation. He worked at the company in various executive roles for nearly two decades.

“Today is my last day as CEO of NBCUniversal. I had an inappropriate relationship with a woman in the company, which I deeply regret,” Shell said in a statement. “I’m truly sorry I let my Comcast and NBCUniversal colleagues down, they are the most talented people in the business and the opportunity to work with them the last 19 years has been a privilege.”

Comcast opened an investigation into Shell soon after an employee filed a complaint against Shell, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. His senior team will report to Comcast President Mike Cavanagh and no replacement has been named.

“We are disappointed to share this news with you. We built this company on a culture of integrity. Nothing is more important than how we treat each other. You should count on your leaders to create a safe and respectful workplace. When our principles and policies are violated, we will always move quickly to take appropriate action, as we have done here,” Cavanagh and Comcast CEO Brian Roberts said in a statement, per CNBC.

Shell was named NBC Universal CEO in January 2020 and guided the company through the COVID-19 pandemic. Under his leadership, NBC launched its streaming platform Peacock and conducted layoffs to reorient the business towards streaming, CNBC reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2023 5:27 PM

Please get rid of AC next. Gays are past their prime after 35.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2023 5:27 PM

Could never happen to a real journalist and popular television personality......who got the job through hard work and honing those reporting skills.....never.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2023 5:28 PM

R50 cool story, bro

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2023 5:29 PM

The Nikki Haley troll must be soaking wet this morning!

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2023 5:35 PM

R29 = Lemon

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2023 5:55 PM

Sunny Hostin will orgasm with rage tomorrow on The View.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2023 6:12 PM

R10, is this the Jean Pierre Rampal who last week said "guns is," when describing access to firearms?

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2023 6:13 PM

OP I been out since the 6th grade.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2023 6:15 PM

Forget the misogyny, Don should have been canned for his drunken antics on air. If CNN didn't see the red flags (or chose not to) it's on them.

He's a prissy, snarky queen. And he's dumb. At least A.C. keeps his mask on publicly.

Again, just because he's an out gay man doesn't mean I have to like or support him.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2023 6:24 PM

Such a whiner. Glad he's out. He was talented when younger, but he never grew up--he gained no gravitas in his 50s. Both he and Chris Cuomo always seemed like frat boys.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2023 6:25 PM

R64 Don doesn’t come across as dumb to me. Superficial yes but not dumb. But I agree with you on the on air drunk antics. That’s no bueno. A sure tell sign of worst things to come and toxic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2023 6:26 PM

[quote] At least A.C. keeps his mask on publicly.

Not exactly disagreeing with you but.....between the NYE hosting and the changes made to AC's show a few years back to make it more opinionated, I don't know if he's exactly "keeping on the mask" these days.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2023 6:30 PM

Lemon got too big for his britches and that's almost always a career killer.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2023 6:34 PM

[quote]Don's firing will get overshadowed since the Tucker Carlson one is a much bigger story.

I think that was the idea.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2023 6:36 PM

R68 Hubris always cometh before a fall

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2023 6:50 PM

Not dumb r66? Mr Lemmon was regularly schooled for saying dumb things.

By both colleagues and guests.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2023 7:00 PM

“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into [Hice’s] moustache under [Hice’s] nose,” the filing for “emotional pain and suffering” claims. Lemon, who is openly gay, is then said to have asked a rather pointed question about Hice’s sexuality as the TV host “continued to shove his fingers” at the plaintiff “with aggression and hostility.”

Oh, hunny, he loves them white boyz and his drink a bit too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2023 7:02 PM

[quote] Don's firing will get overshadowed since the Tucker Carlson one is a much bigger story.

That has to add to Don’s pain knowing that.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2023 7:02 PM

What’s up with Joy Reid’s eye makeup? And she should kill the blonde hair. It looks terrible on her.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2023 7:07 PM

[quote]Lemon got too big for his britches and that's almost always a career killer.

You mean Lemon got too big for his BITCHES, don't you ?

-Poppy and the other one

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2023 7:10 PM

Did Kaitlan say he got too uppity?

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2023 7:12 PM

R74 It truly does. And I effs with Joy. She looks great in braids. Them blonde hairstyles on her would be akin to Mika rocking a big brown curly Afro. It’s not about appropriation or nothing it just doesn’t Compliment her her face.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2023 7:22 PM

My prediction a few months back was that Don would get canned and then hired by NewsNation in an attempt to recreate the "magic" of Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon together in prime time.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2023 7:22 PM

Don and Chris should do a televised podcast with a special guest each episode. I’d watch. I want them to spit roast me.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2023 7:25 PM

Milk milk , lemonade

'round the corner, fudge is made...

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2023 7:30 PM

Milk, lemonade, lemonade,

'round the corner fudge is sprayed.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2023 7:37 PM

Why does everyone think someone "pushed" Don Lemon out of his job?! He did it to himself.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2023 7:39 PM

I wonder if Don would be willing to start a second career in drag. Another Miss Behave.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2023 7:39 PM

R82 when the Frau Cunt Contingent goes against you, you’re gone. I’ve been on the other side of it. Women are passive-aggressive and brutal in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2023 7:41 PM

Dyke drama

by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2023 7:41 PM

Speaking of CNN...King Charles...you've GOT to be kidding me. Worst show name EVER!

...and Alex Wagner better watch her back with Don Lemon a free agent.

by Anonymousreply 86April 24, 2023 7:46 PM

No one is going to hire Don Lemon now because everyone knows he's more trouble than he's worth. Alex Wagner, dull as she is, is safe.

by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2023 7:49 PM

Now Miss Lemon will have plenty time to get her nails did.

by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2023 7:49 PM

A grown man is no match for a FRAU!

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2023 7:51 PM

R89 that’s true. If you get into a rift with a Frau at work, they’ll march into the nearest head Daddy Dick’s office, lift their skirt and offer him their slimy twat and tell daddy that they want that “nasty fag fired now!” and he will. I’ve seen it happen multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2023 8:00 PM

R89 A grown man that says inflammatory sexist remarks. And Don did so on live television. Obviously he is a media personality so he has some leeway but all those women are not making this stuff up about Don. Be respectful. He is black and gay. He wouldn’t want anyone to denigrate him.

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2023 8:02 PM

R90 My response to an exaggerated anecdote like that is where do you people work. A 1980s soap opera in Wisconsin???? A stole that from another poster.

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2023 8:03 PM

From the famous words of Robin Roberts, “I’m sure she has a story to sell. BYE FELICIA!”

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2023 8:05 PM

R92 you really think these glorified corporate frau prostitutes aren’t pulling strings with the Big Dick Daddies that run things?

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2023 8:08 PM

Wonder where Princess Donna Lemon will end up next?

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2023 8:08 PM

I don't watch CNN so this doesn't mean anything to me.

Tucker though....I couldn't be happier.

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2023 8:12 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA (gasp) HAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2023 8:21 PM

Racism!

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2023 8:27 PM

My tired brain this morning was like "But Don Lemon's been openly out for years, WTF?!"

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2023 8:27 PM

Vanity Fair: Sources who know how things went down told me it all played out within the last 48 hours, which is the time frame in which Lemon’s cohosts, Kaitlan Collins and Poppy Harlow, were informed of the decision.

on was given an opportunity to speak with network boss Chris Licht on Monday morning but declined, my sources said. (CNN’s comms team subsequently tweeted as much.)

The sources added that CNN wanted to go public in a joint message, but Lemon preempted that with his tweet.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2023 8:30 PM

R94 Not in the simplified way you have presented with Hang the gay at stake scenario. Then again I’ve never lived in flyover.

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Plus some of those big dicks love young black twunks.

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2023 8:33 PM

Don is an out cunt!

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote] Plus some of those big dicks love young black twunks.

CNN THIS MORNING

with

LIL NAS X

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2023 8:44 PM

[quote] Lemon’s morning show, which he hosted with Poppy Harlow and Kaitlin Collins, will continue...

Right now they're popping the Bolli cork and planning a victory celebration.

Meanwhile, Anderson keeps sailing among the fray – a dieu Cuomo & Lemon, the dolts just thought they could one-up him! Milquetoast rules! Even avoided Kathy Griffin dragging him down.

The true blue-blood.

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2023 8:52 PM

*sailing ABOVE the fray

And I called myself proof-reading

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2023 8:53 PM

R65, sorority sisters, surely.

Alpha Smegma Gabble, I think.

by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2023 9:11 PM

It's a sad day for bitter, narcissistic, egotistical cable media queens everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2023 9:22 PM

[quote]A grown man that says inflammatory sexist remarks. And Don did so on live television.

Regardless of what Don may or may not feel about women, the only reason he said what he said about Nikki Haley was because Haley was calling out Biden as being too old. So Don turned it around. He may have turned it around indelicately, but she said what she said. You can say Joe Biden is too old. You can say that Pete is not gay enough, but God forbid you imply anything mean about a woman, unless the woman is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2023 9:26 PM

Nikki IS an old wrinky cunt, tho....

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2023 9:28 PM

R109 Lemon made it about sexual attractiveness when she was talking about Biden being absent minded due to age, which he is. Lemon was doing other inappropriate things behind the scenes as well.

He's a bitchy petty queen and he thought his minority status would save him.

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2023 9:32 PM

Biden hasn't shown that he's "absent-minded," and cunts like R111 just want to slip their little forks in any chance they get.

So wise. So committed.

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2023 9:39 PM

You're completely deluded R112. Biden is a laughingstock, his public speaking is embarrassing, he's the democrat version of Bush. And it's absolutely because of his age related cognitive decline.

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2023 9:51 PM

Don Lemon will eventually join 'the girls' at THE VIEW, pushing Alyssa Farrah Griffin off the set.

Colin Kaepernick will be replacing Don Lemon on CNN's Morning Show. Poppy and Kaitlyn will love him.

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2023 9:52 PM

Biden’s gaffe-prone but he certainly kicked ass at the last SOTU address.

His brain is in pretty good shape. Especially compared to you-know-who!

by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2023 11:50 PM

[quote]MSNBC needs to chop some heads now too.

Chris Hayes, you ARE the weakest link.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2023 11:59 PM

I eat piles and piles AND! PILES! OF! SHIT!`

by Anonymousreply 117April 25, 2023 12:03 AM

I definitely don't think this is the last we've heard of DL. I give it a year before he's back in some form of media.

And CNN is a sinking ship anyway. They have been struggling in the post Trump era, the CEO is an idiot, and the Discovery takeover tanked them. They are throwing everything at the wall and nothing sticks. They might as well call it the Kaitlan Collins Network now. They've fired just about everyone to make that hussy the star. Good luck getting ratings with her dry ass personality!

by Anonymousreply 118April 25, 2023 12:22 AM

[quote]And CNN is a sinking ship anyway. They have been struggling in the post Trump era, the CEO is an idiot, and the Discovery takeover tanked them.

Remember "CNN+," the subscription service? The network spent $300 million on it and it lasted less than a month.

by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2023 12:26 AM

𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 25, 2023 12:26 AM

Fuck you, Nikki. You're still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 121April 25, 2023 12:27 AM

r119 I knew they were in trouble then. They have way bigger problems than Don Lemon's big mouth, which he will now use to spill all the teas in a juicy tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 122April 25, 2023 12:29 AM

Come on, R109, it was far more than indelicate. It was strong enough to offend every woman with a brain. And it wasn't a one off. The guy is incredilby stupid and incredibly talkative.

by Anonymousreply 123April 25, 2023 12:42 AM

R84 Completely agree with you, just because they have a vagina they expect men to bend over backwards for them.

by Anonymousreply 124April 25, 2023 12:42 AM

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐍𝐍

He lets his racism run free

Last Wednesday, however, Mr. Lemon made headlines again after a highly contentious on-air exchange with Vivek Ramaswamy, a Republican presidential candidate. The segment deteriorated as the men fiercely debated questions of Black history and the Second Amendment; Mr. Lemon’s co-anchor, Ms. Harlow, could be seen sitting silently beside him, at times casting her gaze elsewhere and scrolling through her smartphone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 25, 2023 12:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 25, 2023 1:01 AM

Rumour is that Don will sue CNN. They have accused him of lying about his firing

by Anonymousreply 127April 25, 2023 1:03 AM

It was interesting how Don got raked over the coals for saying Nikki Haley was past her prime. Yet, Tucker Carlson called Gretchen Whitmer a low-IQ plastic surgery disaster and most people didn't say shit about that.

by Anonymousreply 128April 25, 2023 1:13 AM

Why do we hate Don Lemon again? Because he said Nikki Haley was past her prime? I can think of a lot worse things to say about Haley than that!

(Do we also hate Liz Lemon?).

by Anonymousreply 129April 25, 2023 1:35 AM

R127 If that happens. I hope it goes to trial so we can get some kind of consolation prize for the Fox settlement with Dominion. I want a trial with drama.

by Anonymousreply 130April 25, 2023 1:36 AM

[quote] A trial with drama

Yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 25, 2023 1:37 AM

They fucked up. You know Don has some dirt. They’ll settle with him for big bucks. The last thing CNN and the parent company wants is a forensic technology investigation of all their internal and personal communications, eg Fox v Dominion. You know someone has probably called Don “a flaming faggot” or equivalent in a text.

by Anonymousreply 132April 25, 2023 1:54 AM

[quote]Rumour is that Don will sue CNN. They have accused him of lying about his firing

Gurl please that would be the most frivolous lawsuit ever. What he should've done is pull a Star Jones on those mutherfuckers, ambushing them with a surprise announcement on live TV!

Starlet is probably on the phone with him as I type hunny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 25, 2023 1:55 AM

No doubt he knows where some bodies are buried and will start some drama.

by Anonymousreply 134April 25, 2023 2:00 AM

[quote]They fucked up. You know Don has some dirt. They’ll settle with him for big bucks.

I don’t know, they haven’t settled with Chris Cuomo after two years.

by Anonymousreply 135April 25, 2023 2:02 AM

R135 a straight white man, who probably came in to work and left. You can guarantee Don gabbed, went to happy hour, and got all the tea from everyone. It’s different.

by Anonymousreply 136April 25, 2023 2:05 AM

I am kinda/sorta Team Don here. I acknowledge that he has probably done some problematic things. However, I think this is just another example of someone losing their job because of a conservative shout campaign, and make no mistake, conservatives and conservative media have been out for Don Lemon for a long time. And then others just pile on because it just gets him out of the way, so they can get his timeslot. And they were jealous that Don was cozy with the higher ups until the new guy came aboard. Why else mention that Don was openly dating a 22 year old co-worker?

I think Don Lemon is a bitchy queen who would fit in well on this site and who probably said lots of stupid things on camera and off. Big whoop. I hope he gets a nice, big, fat settlement.

by Anonymousreply 137April 25, 2023 2:12 AM

This is interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 25, 2023 2:53 AM

Sorry, wrong fired host thread!

by Anonymousreply 139April 25, 2023 2:54 AM

R139, honest mistake today!

by Anonymousreply 140April 25, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote]Carlson found out he was being let go about 10 minutes before the network announced his departure…

I hope he found out when he couldn’t log in to the network on his laptop. Hah!

by Anonymousreply 141April 25, 2023 3:03 AM

I'm sure Don Lemon would agree that Joe Biden is past his prime when it comes to physical attractiveness or sexual potency/viability.

The point is that the subject was whether or not a man in his 80 is INTELLECTUALLY capable.

So when Don made his ludicrous point that women are past their prime when they're out of their 40s, he had to have meant that they're past their prime intellectually and not as able to be president as a man is in his 80s.

And that is what makes it so outrageous. (to those who think that what he said was no big deal)

by Anonymousreply 142April 25, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote] Two in one day??! This must be heaven.

Yes, gay heaven.

by Anonymousreply 143April 25, 2023 3:31 AM

How odd that three giant media conglomerates decided to announce big firing news on the same day, its almost like they are in it for profits and will white lie to you along the way, every day.

Yeah the big bad dogs in media were ALL fired today :) NO MORE LIES WE PROMISE YOU :)

We have reached heaven, we are in Nirvana we are perfect today.

Fuck this planet.

by Anonymousreply 144April 25, 2023 5:21 AM

ATLANTA, GA — In a stunning move, media giant CNN has fired anchor Don Lemon. Executives at the network made the decision immediately after coming to the stark realization that Lemon was past his prime.

"He's just not what he used to be," said CNN Chairman and CEO Chris Licht. "When he started out here, he was all flash and charisma and good looks — everything, all rolled into one. But once talent reaches a certain age, you have to start thinking about the future. At this point, he's just a used-up, frumpy old buzzard who really shouldn't be on television."

Lemon's fall from grace had progressed quickly. After working his way up to host a prime-time nightly program that was not watched by many, he was later reassigned to co-host a morning show that was watched by no one before being fired altogether. CNN's viewer was shocked to hear the news. "I know I'm the only person still watching CNN, but this is still a surprise," said Wolf Blitzer's wife, Lynn Greenfield. "I always thought Don was a lovely young man. One of CNN's best gays, by far, there are a lot of candidates to choose from!"

Lemon was embroiled in controversy earlier this year after expressing an opinion that women in their 50s were no longer in their "prime." Analysts now believe this was an early indication of Lemon's diminishing skills. "He clearly lost it," said one CNN producer. "He's not that pretty face we met years ago."

At publishing time, Lemon was reportedly seen standing on a street corner holding a sign that read "Will stare soulfully into the camera and shed a single tear for food."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 25, 2023 5:27 AM

CNN is magat country. It was obvious that 🍋 was finished when his show was canceled and he was paired with 2 randoms for a morning show. The magat management intended to wound

by Anonymousreply 146April 25, 2023 5:52 AM

Don should sue the fuck out of CNN.

by Anonymousreply 147April 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Sue them for what?

by Anonymousreply 148April 25, 2023 6:03 AM

[quote]Sue them for what?

Ageism, of course.

by Anonymousreply 149April 25, 2023 6:13 AM

R149, With a racist chaser.

by Anonymousreply 150April 25, 2023 6:47 AM

Interesting that right after 68 year old Gayle "past her prime" King is handed a bucket of money for trading anecdotes with an unintelligible retired athlete, her best buddy Licht decides to fire Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 151April 25, 2023 9:08 AM

Was it because he is bleck?

by Anonymousreply 152April 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Oh ha ha.

I remember when certain DLers claimed that a news anchor being fired shouldn't make national news when Lisa Laflamme was let go from CTV.

Now look.

by Anonymousreply 153April 25, 2023 10:06 AM

Notice the usual crew hasn't been on tv screaming, " Racism." Sunny gets her chance today.

by Anonymousreply 154April 25, 2023 11:53 AM

"I know I'm the only person still watching CNN, but this is still a surprise," said Wolf Blitzer's wife, Lynn Greenfield. "I always thought Don was a lovely young man. One of CNN's best gays, by far, there are a lot of candidates to choose from!"

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 155April 25, 2023 11:57 AM

I bet you Lemon is pissed off that Tucker has completely overshadowed him over the past 24 hours. Even this morning - MSNBC and CNN are focused on Tucker - neither mentioning Lemon at all. I think it's because everyone has expected Lemon to be cut - no one expected Carlson to be let go.

by Anonymousreply 156April 25, 2023 1:14 PM

His colleagues are broken up over his absence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 25, 2023 1:14 PM

Kaitlan Collins then whispered to Poppy during the commercial : "If you don't watch your step, I'll get CNN to fire you, too. I'm in charge here."

by Anonymousreply 158April 25, 2023 1:23 PM

Kaitlan Collins has an evil joker face.

by Anonymousreply 159April 25, 2023 1:27 PM

[quote] Kaitlan Collins has an evil joker face.

To be fair, most of the women on CNN do.

by Anonymousreply 160April 25, 2023 1:38 PM

I don't have the visceral hatred of Collins that one of you do, but I am a bit baffled by her. She's a.. handsome woman... and her voice is not... melodic. I don't quite get her as a pick for morning news. I thought she was a solid field reporter.

by Anonymousreply 161April 25, 2023 1:58 PM

You can tell they hated him.

Coworkers know the deal. They see the sides of the person that viewers never do.

by Anonymousreply 162April 25, 2023 2:02 PM

R156 Plus Carlson show was way more popular than Lemons.

by Anonymousreply 163April 25, 2023 2:04 PM

R1661 I think the voice is probably an act similar to what Elizabeth Holmes did.

by Anonymousreply 164April 25, 2023 2:29 PM

At least he’s got his looks to fall back on unlike Tucker

by Anonymousreply 165April 25, 2023 2:32 PM

CNN is probably shopping around for plastic surgeons to do work on Collins' face.

by Anonymousreply 166April 25, 2023 2:32 PM

It’s been revealed that Lemon’s bizarre meltdown during his interview with Vivek Ramaswamy was a major factor in the firing decision. It’s funny that Lemon and Ramaswamy are literally the same skin color, but Lemon felt that Ramaswamy has no right to speak on racial issues. Vivek Ramaswamy Is a PoC, but apparently not quite the right color. Considering that Lemon’s two big blowups have been against people of Indian origin, maybe his animus against Indians should be explored. I suppose he resents the success their diaspora have had in America.

by Anonymousreply 167April 25, 2023 2:53 PM

Yeah, that was bad. The truth is Ramaswamy had an insane position, basically that black people shot their way into getting civil rights with their 2nd amendment remedies. But Lemon seized on the stupidest counterattack, how dare you speak about black people. Inane and just looking ridiculous.

But I'm sure that was just an excuse for longstanding grievances and everyone just finally saying, is this bitch worth it? Why?

by Anonymousreply 168April 25, 2023 3:05 PM

Collins, quite frankly, has the Disney "Ice Princess" face (and personality to match). Not exactly the type of face viewers want to wake up to, to start their day. They're looking for someone a bit more friendly in the early morning hours.

by Anonymousreply 169April 25, 2023 3:10 PM

Harlow's a respectable journalist. She booked my CEO for an interview once and she was a straight shooter about what she was after. And she stuck to her word. Not many of them do that.

by Anonymousreply 170April 25, 2023 3:37 PM

R169, Brunettes do not belong on television.

by Anonymousreply 171April 25, 2023 3:37 PM

After Don Lemon’s Firing, CNN Is Back to Drawing Board for Its Morning Show:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 25, 2023 4:13 PM

They should hire Cuomo back for The Morning Show.

Or hire Tom Roberts - he seems to be available.

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2023 4:32 PM

Good riddance! Can either news pundit find any politically centered journalists?

by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2023 4:36 PM

If he lashed out or sues, it better be for a lot-

Because he’ll never work again.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2023 4:38 PM

The Nikki Haley comment was crossing the line. He was almost asking to be disciplined.

That said, my gut feeling is that he had fallen out of favor with the bosses, and not just b/c of the Nikki Haley comment.

CNN has turned into a shit show. Don was acting unprofessional (drunk, crying, singing when Aretha died).

Anderson Cooper is also unprofessional, rolling his eyes, talking about Lindsay Lohan, apropos of nothing.

Why CNN puts these guys on the New Year's Eve show is a mystery. It's a set-up to erode reputations as a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 176April 25, 2023 6:12 PM

NO MORE DON LEMON NYE!!

by Anonymousreply 177April 25, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]Don Lemon OUT!

He's gay?????

by Anonymousreply 178April 25, 2023 7:29 PM

Why did CNN have Don Lemon co-host the first segment of Monday morning’s show and then remove him during the first commercial break?

That’s just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 179April 25, 2023 8:10 PM

R177 Don't be too happy - he may show up with Andy Cohen and Andy Cooper on CNN! Three drunk gay guys are better than two !

by Anonymousreply 180April 25, 2023 9:06 PM

I’m sure we’ll see Don at the Townhouse holding court later this week, regaling all the young blonde twinks!

by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2023 9:14 PM

Any acting experience? The Harry Belafonte biopic?????

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Milk milk lemonade...

by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2023 9:20 PM

His Nikki Haley comments were the final nail in the coffin. It's pretty astounding that he thought he could say something so viciously ageist and sexist and get away with it. Just unbelievable. They should have fired him on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2023 10:56 PM

Who’s the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 26, 2023 12:29 AM

R184 he worked for 2 months after those comments

by Anonymousreply 186April 26, 2023 12:31 AM

[quote]It's pretty astounding that he thought he could say something so viciously ageist and sexist and get away with it.

I don't think he thought about it. I don't think he understands how anything he says plays. The guy is pure Peter principle.

by Anonymousreply 187April 26, 2023 12:40 AM

Jake Tapper & Anderson Cooper might be next.

by Anonymousreply 188April 26, 2023 6:44 AM

Anderson is fine. He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 189April 26, 2023 6:45 AM

[quote] Jake Tapper & Anderson Cooper might be next.

And should, Cooper particularly. He belongs on Bravo, not CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 26, 2023 6:48 AM

[quote] And should, Cooper particularly. He belongs on Bravo, not CNN.

It should always be “former TV game show host Anderson Cooper”

by Anonymousreply 191April 26, 2023 11:25 AM

Anderson Cooper is an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 192April 26, 2023 11:32 AM

Anderson does things that illustrate how shallow he is in private life but he doesn't run his mouth like Don on air. Except new year's eve. That's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 193April 26, 2023 11:54 AM

I used to hang on TYT’s every word, but they have gotten so shrill and inflexible. I do like Jon Iadarola and Jaguar Jackson. But Cenk and Ana have been exhausting to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 194April 26, 2023 3:59 PM

R194, Huh?

by Anonymousreply 195April 26, 2023 4:29 PM

TYT, The Majority Report, and other progressives on youtube can be exhausting for various reasons. Cenk acts like TYT is above corporate media, but they themselves are from perfect and have botched on stories and have had a bunch of drama due to the recent Ana tweet controversy. Cenk can be just annoying and smug as Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon. I like watching TYT, MR, and other progressive shows because I do agree with a good amount of their views. They can be insufferable when some Democrats don't go left enough. They loathe moderate Democrats and I remember either MR or TYT bitched about the Blue Dog Coalition a few months back.

With Emma Vigeland, she always seemed pained whenever she has to report on moderate or establishment Democratic politicians doing things that protect the gay and lesbian community or women's reproductive rights. Recently, NM Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham signed a bill that would protect abortion providers from legal issues in regards to out of staters going into New Mexico for abortions and it was around the same time Gretchen Whitmer signed a repeal of a 1931 abortion law that was still on the books in Michigan. Emma was annoyed as fuck when she had to report on those stories. She loathes Grisham and Whitmer because they aren't like her hero AOC. Back in 2020, when Emma was doing reporting for Rebel HQ, she had to report on the death threats in Michigan that were made towards Whitmer and you could tell that she was bitter fuck that she had to talk about the story. Ana on TYT is probably worse in some ways than Emma because she can be over the top and insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 196April 26, 2023 4:31 PM

I like Don Lemon. He was a TV reporter, for KYW Channel 3 in Philadelphia, during the 80s. I wish other gay men would stop bashing him. Why is that? Jealousy?

by Anonymousreply 197April 26, 2023 6:28 PM

He was a reporter for WCAU TV in the 2000s, not KYW in the 80s. No one is bashing him and no one is jealous of this washed up old idiot, fool. We're criticizing him because he has a history of making stupid and inflammatory comments. He's actually an embarrassment to gay men and he doesn't represent me.

by Anonymousreply 198April 26, 2023 9:29 PM

[quote]I wish other gay men would stop bashing him.

What if Trump was a gay man, R197? Or DeSantis? Or rinsing pasta?

by Anonymousreply 199April 27, 2023 1:33 AM

R198. Thnx for posting. I wa a gna say something seem right. Did he skip college? That boy must got some good ass mussy.

by Anonymousreply 200April 27, 2023 2:04 AM

I was gna say something doesn’t seem right.

by Anonymousreply 201April 27, 2023 2:07 AM

𝐀𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝

We are completely stunned at the termination of Don Lemon. Throughout his career, Don has been a superb journalist who was very open to the civil rights community on issues others wouldn’t touch. Don’s voice has been invaluable to the conversation of how we become a more just nation. With the health of our democracy undergoing perhaps its greatest test, we cannot afford to silence his voice. We would like to know what he alludes to when he said there are greater things at play, which is why we urge for a full explanation as to why he was let go in such a fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 27, 2023 7:48 AM

R202, The last person I'd want defending me is Al Sharpton.

by Anonymousreply 203April 27, 2023 10:42 AM

Sunny Hostin was very upset "her friend" Don was fired. She knew him personally and professionally, and she said he would never behave around women the way the media is claiming.

She and Joy want to know - if he's a misogynist, why would CNN pair him with two women on the morning show ? Seriously - they asked this.

by Anonymousreply 204April 27, 2023 1:08 PM

Lemon shared his plans with TIME, saying that he will be spending time sitting on the beach with his husband, Tim Malone, and “having a great summer.” “I’m going to have the summer of a 12-year-old,” he joked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 27, 2023 1:24 PM

"She and Joy want to know - if he's a misogynist, why would CNN pair him with two women on the morning show ? Seriously - they asked this."

Actually, Whoopi asked that question.

by Anonymousreply 206April 27, 2023 1:25 PM

R205, Sitting on his husband's cock is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 207April 27, 2023 1:27 PM

I'm calling now it-Don and Tim will be divorced by the end of the year. Tim will catch Don fucking a pool boy.

by Anonymousreply 208April 27, 2023 2:40 PM

Al Sharpton didn't even understand the full explanation when someone tried to tell him how to use his microwave.

by Anonymousreply 209April 27, 2023 2:41 PM

Sunny, Joy, Al… All the extreme race-baiters going to show support.

by Anonymousreply 210April 27, 2023 2:43 PM

Wasn't Sharpton a homophobe years back?

by Anonymousreply 211April 27, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote] Wasn't Sharpton a homophobe years back?

You mean like this? He and Joy laugh at all the gay dupes who watch them on MSNBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2023 2:50 PM

I love how my black kings and queens are standing up for their own. But Don is sometimes an inappropriate cunt.

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2023 2:57 PM

Didn’t Don swipe his husband from someone else?

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2023 3:04 PM

[quote]. She knew him personally and professionally,

But not biblically.

by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2023 3:21 PM

[quote]“I’m going to have the summer of a 12-year-old,”

"of" or "with"?

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2023 3:22 PM

More time to chase those young white boys .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 27, 2023 3:45 PM

And now boasting about being rich. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 218April 27, 2023 4:17 PM

I hope that Don starts a Podcast

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2023 5:20 PM

When did Tommy become a correspondent for EXTRA (EXTRA!) ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 27, 2023 5:31 PM

I am so tired of losers telling everyone they are a 'survivor' and then fall flat on their asses and never get up. Such as Star Jones - she never ever had the level of success that she has from 1997-2006 when she was a host on 'The View'. Everything she started since then, she failed.

by Anonymousreply 221April 27, 2023 6:53 PM

I retired at 59 with far less money than he must have. Why not do nothing anymore?

by Anonymousreply 222April 27, 2023 6:57 PM

R208

Tim is a social climber. Don just lost his status.

Totaaly done after Sag Harbor Summer.

by Anonymousreply 223April 28, 2023 8:57 AM

It’s weird that anyone thinks Lemon’s firing is at all controversial. He’s bad at his chosen profession—visibly and often spectacularly—and has earned a rep over many years of being a terrible co-worker & employee.

by Anonymousreply 224April 28, 2023 10:33 AM

Not weird, predictable. 🍋 went from hosting his own show during primetime to being a cohost of a dreaded henfest in the a.m. It was obvious his cancelled show was a way to get him out, CNN iis now run by a magat.

by Anonymousreply 225April 28, 2023 10:45 AM

[quote]Wasn't Sharpton a homophobe years back?

He still is, the only reason he's defending Lemon, is because he is black.

by Anonymousreply 226April 28, 2023 11:40 AM

R220 His husband pulled some strings.

by Anonymousreply 227April 28, 2023 12:05 PM

R225 Dreaded henfest. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 228April 28, 2023 12:06 PM

“I’m going to have the summer of a 12-year-old,” he joked.

Finally, a task to which he is equal

by Anonymousreply 229April 28, 2023 1:52 PM

[quote] “I’m going to have the summer of a 12-year-old,”

Sounds pedo to me

by Anonymousreply 230April 28, 2023 2:06 PM

Ha ha, Licht's wife looks exactly like Cuntlan Collins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 28, 2023 3:03 PM

Licht's wife looks a bit more than mannish than Cuntlan.

by Anonymousreply 232April 28, 2023 3:57 PM

I feel bad for Lemon - he's just not generating the news and headlines this week that Tucker did. Lemon really is the Farrah to Tucker's Wacko Jacko.

by Anonymousreply 233April 28, 2023 4:13 PM

Can't his sister, Liz, get him a new job?

by Anonymousreply 234April 28, 2023 5:36 PM

Can't Biden replace his horrible press secretary with Don Lemon ?

by Anonymousreply 235April 28, 2023 7:18 PM

[quote]“I’m Lucky Enough To Be In A Position Where I Don’t Have To Worry About Those Things”

Yassss Ms. Don! We don't think about THOSE THINGS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 28, 2023 11:21 PM

R233, Harry Belafonte generated more coverage than Don Lemon this week.

by Anonymousreply 237April 28, 2023 11:26 PM

Don Lemon needs to meet a guy with the last name of Lime.

by Anonymousreply 238April 28, 2023 11:40 PM

[quote] I feel bad for Lemon - he's just not generating the news and headlines this week that Tucker did.

No surprise. Naturally the media would gloat over trouble for Carlson and brush off Lemon's fall

by Anonymousreply 239April 29, 2023 2:10 PM

I think the media was just tired of reporting on Lemon the past few months and his tirades and antics. They had their fill of him, and so did we.

by Anonymousreply 240April 29, 2023 2:18 PM

R240, I’ll be filling him all summer.

by Anonymousreply 241April 29, 2023 2:25 PM

One thing we can look forward to is the bitchiest memoir ever. Short ride there, Harry, but a queen outcunts a prince in every way.

by Anonymousreply 242April 29, 2023 3:23 PM

🍋 is gonna have a white girl summer in the Hamptons

by Anonymousreply 243April 29, 2023 4:05 PM

Did Don go to the WHCD last night?

by Anonymousreply 244April 30, 2023 11:09 AM

I believe he was parking the cars

by Anonymousreply 245April 30, 2023 11:25 AM

I cracked up when I read this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 3, 2023 2:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!