Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8 OFFICIAL THREAD!

Let the tea spill and the Ruveals begin!

Starts May 12th!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381July 28, 2023 3:13 PM

God damn Kahanna Montrese is a hot bottom!

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2023 8:44 PM

Ban woman face!

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2023 8:59 PM

All Stars used to be about queens that were real powerhouses on their season that had a shot at the crown. Now it is just people willing to come back and do it a second time. Many of these queens were early outs, only a few of them have ever won a challenge.

Drag Race: Second Chances is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2023 9:37 PM

I’m seeing so many spoilers. Where do people watch this in countries that don’t have WOW tv?

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2023 11:47 AM

Well in America it is released on Paramount+, internationally it is normally on WOW though changes depending on the country.

But Paramount releases episodes for All Stars at like 3am EST for some reason which is why you are seeing spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2023 1:31 PM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2023 4:33 PM

I still can't stand Kandy Moose. Heidi is still a delight.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2023 9:53 PM

I'm so tired of this. If I want to see drag queens, I'll go to Story Hour at my local library.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2023 10:09 PM

Yesss the LSFYL on the 2nd episode!

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Kandy Moose still has a 300 pound face.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2023 1:28 AM

[quote] All Stars used to be about queens that were real powerhouses on their season that had a shot at the crown.

Well, they ran out of those and now have to invite Monica Beverly Hillz and Serena Cha Cha

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2023 1:45 AM

I know a LOT of gay (cis) men and can honestly say not a one of them has any interest at all in RuPaul or her drag race. Same can be said for Queer Eye. They (and I) find them to be very unpleasantly stereotypical and embarrassing.

These types of "entertainments" contribute greatly to the negative view held by a majority of the general population.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2023 1:47 AM

R12, please blow it out your ass. Because nobody else will

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2023 3:58 AM

Paramount+ uploaded all of RPDR All Stars S7 to YouTube a couple weeks ago AND the first episode of S8's two-part premiere. Jimbo is killing it. Also, the first episode lipsync was so good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2023 4:10 AM

I’ve been waiting to see Mrs. Kasha Davis on All Stars forever! Excited to see Jimbo and Heidi as well.

Even if I am not familiar with a queen it’s still exciting to see their drag.

I can’t believe the fanbase memed Eliminaysha back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2023 4:23 AM

R15 She gets eliminaysha'd with the quickness. Comedy was never her strong suit. The show leaked the Top 9 in the promo trailer, so we know the first three to go are the weepy trans, Naysha, and Muse.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2023 4:35 AM

Kandy Moose is a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2023 4:54 AM

Two episodes of disappointment. I like the cast - especially James Mansfield, Jessica Wilde, Heidi, Alexis and La La Ri.

But it's more canned than ever. These up to the neck breast plates gotta STOP.

Jimbo is an ASS. Everyone knows this. A truely hateful person. Sick fuck. 15 seasons and 8 all star seasons and Jimbo really does manage to insult WOMEN. I can't stand his thread lift smile and rubber suit. He's the queen that should be kept away from children and teen boys. Jimbox makes Sharon Needles seem stable.

Pangina Heals is such a different presence. A sexy man and a joyful queen. Both Lip Syncs kind of sucked. Cyndi Lauper? Fuck that. This series is getting OLDer than OLD.

Ru looks thick with a double chin. Lose the dark eye makeup. It's not for you.

Darienne is not long for the game - which is too bad because she is a great lip sync queen and a naturally funny bitch. Beloved by more than Bianca. Lake was a great queen on tour. His I Dream of Jeannie number was a showstopper when he was 350 lbs, for real. He's past 50 now and nothing can hide his lack of energy and loose skin.

Alexis Michelle looks great. Stunning. BoB fucked him you know. Now Alexis is hot for La La Ri. Why not? That's some beautiful hi energy body chocolate. I expect La La, Alexis and hopefully James Mansfield to make it to the finale with the grotesque and unfathomable Kandy.

Heidi is adorable. In a Jujubee and Vanjie kind of way. They return with more expensive but ugly drag and the same charm. In a can. Never as much talent or uniqueness as we remember.

Mrs. Kasha Davis should thank her swollen ankles they let her 1960's backwater bar queen in the door. Many $$$ come her way. People may dislike Alexis, but Alexis is talented. Mrs. Davis is nothing. Really nothing. I don't get it.

Was Max unavailable?

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2023 5:21 AM

It just seemed a bit biased toward Kahanna because she does the Vegas show, there’s now way she’s wasn’t at least middling in the first episode. And Jaymes was my winner episode 2 but of course they had Pangina in the background ready and that was a bit of a gag with Jimbo. And yes I agree Jimbo has a dark energy and her teaming up with Kandy sounds toxic to me.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2023 8:34 AM

Jimbo is fine. She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2023 4:18 AM

Jaymes is a delight especially when she's with her friend Trixie.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2023 4:32 AM

I'm scared to say this but I think Kandy might win this. Only because Ru is hell bent on making us LOVE her.

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2023 4:33 AM

How about Aja’s glow up? She is gorgeous now. And previously she wasn’t. Love her and her hatred of Valentina.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2023 5:35 AM

I really don't understand Ru love of Kandy Mucus. She's disgusting and unpleasant. Ah well. The queen that's impressed me so far is Alexis. I couldn't believe how much better she is. Her look for the runway in Ep 1 was amazing, and I thought she should have won. I agreed about Jimbo winning, just because she underplayed her sketch, which I appreciate amidst all the over the top "acting." That said, she is not a nice person. (But better her than Kandy.)

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2023 12:20 PM

Man, this cast is not exactly the best talent drag race has to offer. Though because the last All Stars was all winners I guess it makes them seem especially low rent by comparison. Some of the looks in the mini fashion show were not All Stars looks.

I know people love Jaymes, but she was awful in that performance. As was Darienne who seemed especially old watching her try to keep up with the choreo.

I didn't think Jimbo was the best in the second episode, but with Pangina as the lip syncer I get why they had him win. At least his runway was the best one.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2023 2:31 PM

r23- She got the nose job that she needed, and looks great.

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2023 3:16 PM

Darienne Lake as Billie Eilish looked like my 60 year old sister in law who lives in Texas and goes to a ‘contemporary Christian” church.

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2023 3:32 PM

R27, I know it was, like, objectively bad, but I thought Darienne coming down that runway looking like an actual fag hag (who may have gotten religion and now belongs to a Hillsong off-shoot) was kind of a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2023 3:53 PM

I agree that there are too many mid-level talents on these all-star seasons, but in the show's defense it must be impossible to get the A-list contestants to come back. The ones making huge money have nothing to prove, and would probably lose money by doing it. Katya just mentioned on her blog with Trixie that she has been invited (and, I inferred, begged) to return many times for another all-stars. I'm sure the producers would have loved to have Bianca, Trixie, Chad, or Sasha on the all-winners season, but why should they? So we end up with Monica Beverly Hillz and Kahanna Montrese.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2023 3:54 PM

I love Jaymes, Heidi and Darriene

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2023 3:56 PM

Thanks to all for posting - I'm not watching because I can't take some of the cast. But I will follow the thread and it will seem like I'm there!

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2023 4:41 PM

Am I the only one who actually likes this cast? The only one I can’t stand is Kandy, and I literally fast forward whenever that beast speaks. Still, despite the fact I assume Kandy will go to the top three, I will grit and bear it because I like the rest of the cast.

I love how many camp queens are on this season. It actually feels like a drag queen competition again as opposed to just a fashion contest.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2023 5:22 PM

Darienne is hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2023 5:39 PM

^Dela

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2023 6:03 PM

[Quote] Am I the only one who actually likes this cast? The only one I can’t stand is Kandy

I like the cast too. Kandy is still a fug asshole but Ru loves her because she sees herself in Kandy. An asshole.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2023 7:27 PM

I think Ru is a different kind of asshole than Kandy. Ru saw himself in Tyra Sanchez and Raja and Sharon Needles and Jaida Essence Hall. He liked the cuntiness of a lot of queens.

But Kandy is so dumb and so hard to look at. I don't like using the word ugly. There have been lots of unattractive contestants on Drag Race and lots of Big Girl FLESH on display over the seasons. Kandy is a different kind of thing - that repulses. Like a mutant brain damaged attack dog that needs to be put down.

I totally like the rest of the cast. Including Alexis and Darriene.

Why do people keep talking about Katya, Trixie, Bianca or Chad? They will never return to compete. They know they would only embarrass themselves.

BoB, Aquaria, Sasha Colby, Priyanka, Sasha Velour, Willow Pill will most likely be back on an All Winners Season. Maybe Violet. BoB was seriously MAD not to asked for the first one. Of course - he overestimates his talent.

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2023 7:50 PM

[quote]I love how many camp queens are on this season. It actually feels like a drag queen competition again as opposed to just a fashion contest.

With a regular season I'm down with some working drag queens doing their best, but when I watch an All Stars season I expect a certain level of polish and star power.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2023 7:56 PM

We want the glow up! But who asked for Kahanna Montrese? The hybrid contestants confuse the eye. She looks like Carmen Miranda mixed with an ASS I'd like to fuck.

Why does Naysha Lopez keep embarrassing herself? Pretty isn't everything dear. She's a hybrid too. Cute dude with a silicone woman's hips & ass. He's put on weight to compete in Mister Continental. True.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2023 8:08 PM

Kahanna Montrese is a very pretty boy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2023 8:11 PM

Naysha, last year!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2023 8:12 PM

r39, after some really good plastic surgery- made him better looking, but not necessarily more feminine.

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2023 1:17 AM

The harsh lights of Drag Con await.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2023 1:45 AM

R36 Alaska too.

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2023 1:51 AM

Guess again, Kasha Davis is the next to go not Kandy Muse.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2023 1:56 AM

After Jinx’s career exploded after All Stars All Winners, all of them would be idiots not to return to the show

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2023 11:47 PM

Watch the Pit Stop. Kylie Sonique Love is hilarious. So quick witted. I've never heard Bianca laugh so hard. We love a trans girl who still talks about her dick. Her conversational comebacks, asides and timing are really wonderful. Her takes on the contestants are better than the show itself. Not too mean - really observationally funny. With a southern delay....

Catch her last line, after she's off camera. She goes to adjust her tuck and says - "If I keep sitting like that I'm gonna save myself 30 thousand dollars." I love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2023 11:36 PM

R46 Exactly, this episode was the most fun to watch since Brooke Lynn Hytes and Bianca were cracking on Spice. Kylie showed here why she deserved to AS6. So fun!

by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2023 11:40 PM

What say you Datalounge? RuPaul's house is as fabulous as you would expect. I don't want to live there - but I love it.

Oprah taught him how to live his best life.

Stop making slaves out of Drag Race Consestants RU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2023 1:16 AM

^friends of Bill

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2023 1:20 AM

Jumbo is on another level

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2023 3:33 PM

Naysha reads DR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2023 3:41 PM

Oh shit, of course Kandy Moose.

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2023 3:59 PM

Ru's house is amazing r48. Bitch is rich now and honestly I am happy for Ru, he was poor for years and fought hard to achieve the success he has now.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2023 2:06 AM

A HORRIBLE house.

Ghetto trying to be pop-ironic.

NO!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2023 2:11 AM

It feels like an over designed show home, rather than a lived in home. Also, found all the shoes on display fake as fuck. Don't really think Ru puts on drag and goes out from his home.

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2023 2:29 AM

OLD WHITE RACIST men still use the word ghetto. No one else does.

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2023 2:34 AM

Hi Vixen.

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2023 3:28 AM

Is Kandy fucking Ru?

by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2023 3:54 AM

On pure entertainment factor alone, this is the best season of Drag Race in a number of years. Did not have high expectations going in but am thoroughly enjoying myself so far. Was never a fan of Kandy's, but find her surprisingly likable this season (let's see if that lasts). Loved Jimbo on his first season in Canada until overexposure set in, but I'm liking him here, if a little wary. Biggest surprise is Kasha Davis, it's easy to see how her drinking dimmed her light during her season, I *get* her schtick now that she's sober. Feel awful for Naysha Lopez, she really thought this was her redemption but you could see it in her eyes how quickly she realized she was out of her element. Sticks out like a sore thumb standing on stage with the rest of the queens, looking like she just stepped out of a time machine from 2015. Jaymes is a little freak, I'm always weirded out by queens who put on a voice and persona in drag and are completely different out of drag, but if he plays his cards right he'll go far in this competition. It was touching to see him receive positive critiques on the mainstage for probably the first time in his +/- 7 years in the RPDR universe. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2023 2:23 PM

The reason the casting is so weak is that it initially started out as a season of early outs. Redditors have been demanding that for years but seem to forget that, if someone is sent home early, there’s usually a reason.

So now we all have to watch a race to the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2023 10:03 PM

“ So now we all have to watch a race to the bottom.”

I’ll get there first!

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2023 10:07 PM

He's not a top, he's a blouse.

by Anonymousreply 62May 19, 2023 4:06 PM

This season is a drag so far. The lala ri show this week. She doesn’t bring much to the table does she, along with kandy and Jessica wild who proclaimed she’s drag royalty. Hmm. I’ll look forward to the second all winners or the rumoured global all stars.

by Anonymousreply 63May 19, 2023 5:21 PM

I was surprised by the reaction of one of the queens because she wasn't in the top. Seems out of character for her. I wonder if something was going on outside of filming that was creating the stress.

by Anonymousreply 64May 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Do you mean Alexis

by Anonymousreply 65May 19, 2023 5:56 PM

The judging seems to be especially questionable this season. What on earth was Lalari doing in the top? Huh? My only explanation was really trying to produce some redemption moment from the bag look.

This overall a lackluster season, as I suspected it would be.

by Anonymousreply 66May 19, 2023 6:56 PM

R65 Heidi

by Anonymousreply 67May 19, 2023 10:59 PM

All stars offers more than a glow up. Some queen's charm wear out fast on second viewing. Vanjie. Not a good drag queen, not a smart guy. Annoying no neck monster. Twice was enough.

I hope Heidi doesn't come across like canned cheese this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2023 12:04 AM

Vanjie with an Alexyss K Tylor reference!

"DICK'LL MAKE YOU SLAP SOMEBODY!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2023 5:12 AM

And Kahana getting way above her station with the lipstick situation, the audacity of her to make MKD feel uncomfortable for voting for her, it’s game darling and you were the weakest by far.

by Anonymousreply 70May 20, 2023 7:17 AM

God Save Jessica Wild!

by Anonymousreply 71May 20, 2023 12:50 PM

So far I'm not impressed with the Fame Games. All the outfits shown by Monica and Naysha on Untucked ranged from bad to awful. I guess it's somewhat interesting to see what they would have been eliminated for had they stayed in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 72May 20, 2023 1:18 PM

People care about the fame games??

by Anonymousreply 73May 20, 2023 1:20 PM

Producers eliminate contestants based on what they've seen in advance. If they know a queen has brought weak looks, is old & tired, or won't make for great tv, they eliminate them early.

Monica is a trans crybaby. The two trans winners, Kylie is fun and Sasha Colby is mother hen goddess. They want strong trans not weak ones. Naysha is good looking but smug, dumb, not funny, and isn't compelling to watch. Kasha Davis is old. Sobriety is boring, and her looks were terrible. Darienne is next to go. When she lost all that weight, she seems to have lost half her personality, too. The bitch is low energy, tired, and trying not to be seen as a villain. Her looks are inconsistent.

by Anonymousreply 74May 20, 2023 1:27 PM

r67 She said that is was a very emotional week for her when Ru brought up her grandmother. She also felt she had really stepped up her game and others who had not were winning.

by Anonymousreply 75May 20, 2023 1:48 PM

Heidi shot her wad ugly frog crying in front of Ru about something that was beyond her control instead of being bubbly fun like Jimbo. He asked her that question knowing what the answer would be. As soon as Heidi gave Ru what he wanted, there was no need to put her in the top. If she had saved those tears for the judges on the main stage she could've been in the top. Now she's gone all bitter bitch by threatening to quit and playing right into the producer's hands knowing full well they love to see a bitch crack. Jessica's lip sync was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 76May 20, 2023 1:56 PM

R72, it was a bad idea for Monica to come back. Her weak performance in her first season could be understood by the dysphoria she experienced, even if that seems like a stretch.

A decade later, it’s clear she’s a sad sack who doesn’t bother to try. I’m sure the longer the competition goes, the more pedestrian her runways will become. Why spend money on a wardrobe when you’ve decided that you’re going to be eliminated early on?

by Anonymousreply 77May 20, 2023 6:29 PM

Heidi's already tipped her future and one assumes it is by prior agreement between her and WOW.

Heidi wants to show another side of her character, and mature up. Maybe it can work, but she's not Adore or Willam.

by Anonymousreply 78May 20, 2023 6:50 PM

Monica - like Trixie - is proof that you can be a good drag queen and bad at Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 79May 21, 2023 3:34 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 80May 21, 2023 4:42 AM

No R72. Nobody does.

by Anonymousreply 81May 21, 2023 4:45 AM

Oops I fucked that up. I meant; No R73. Nobody does.

by Anonymousreply 82May 21, 2023 4:51 AM

I watched all 3 episodes but I'm reading this thread and I realized I can't remember who most of the girls are that are being discussed. It's all a bit basic this time.

I found this graphic which might help if anyone else has the same problem. None of them are very memorable. I really like Heidi. But I don't watch untucked. Did something happen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 21, 2023 6:18 AM

I think RPDR should do a season with 12 contestants who were all eliminated in their first RPDR week. That would be heaps of fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 84May 21, 2023 6:23 AM

Cynnamin Styx for the win!!

by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2023 6:25 AM

This is almost impossible to listen to.....Naysha is drunk and in a "nice" girl rage....pissing on production and some contestants. She seems to HATE Jaymes. It's an hour long RANT. Ends in literal tears. With bad sound. What an asshole.

A bad night for Roscoes....in L.A. for Dragcon. Naysha is very DUMB and so PETTY. She appeared on two seasons of Drag Race. THREE times. For a total of 5 episodes. Nasty bitch has been eating out on it for years. This is next level - why did they even post it?

Kasha Davis, Alexis Michelle, Kahanna and Jessica make appearances too. But they're too tired or afraid to say much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2023 6:47 AM

Quite apart from the toxic personality, why isn’t Kandy called out for her truly awful makeup? The huge ‘white face’ blob over the middle forehead, nose and philtrum, and the blusher slapped on with a paint roller?

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2023 8:26 AM

Marcia3 was ripped to shit for her crap drag because she’s the white twink - we’re still allowed to openly hate them on TV

Kandy isn’t a white twink

by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2023 1:47 PM

r88 - Kandy wears the same thing every time on the runway, Michelle kind of called it out but Jesus Christ. There was a time they would get ripped to shreds for the same makeup and same outfit. I think she thinks it is a signature look like Trixie's makeup to do the blush like all around the eye. She looks like an evil Qewpie Doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2023 2:04 PM

I have to say Kandy isn’t nearly as annoying this time, so far. Her looks haven’t been great and her makeup is her makeup, but she isn’t so nasty. I like her more than Kahana, who is annoying and thinks she knows everything, but pretty.

by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2023 2:06 PM

Frontrunners right now are: Jimbo, Jessica Wild, Alexis Michelle, and Kahanna Montrese. Heidi is doing well, but is starting to crack under the pressure. Everyone else is filler. My guess is Lala Ri managed to make it to the top 2 with Jimbo after stronger competition got taken out along the way. There's no way she's polished or versatile enough to warrant runner-up status. Her big chain gang prison head reminds me of Michael Clarke Duncan doing drag.

by Anonymousreply 91May 21, 2023 2:20 PM

r92 every time I see Lala Ri I think it is Shaq in drag.

by Anonymousreply 92May 21, 2023 2:26 PM

^same. Which is why I also want to see her naked.

by Anonymousreply 93May 21, 2023 2:48 PM

I hope Jaymes picks up some fans and dollar bills this time around. I love his youtube channel. He's such a quick wit and font of old hollywood gossip. I have literally no interest in wigs, but have watched all of his wig makeover videos.

by Anonymousreply 94May 21, 2023 6:14 PM

agree r94

by Anonymousreply 95May 21, 2023 11:06 PM

Who knew he was a bondage slut? The thought of Alexis Michelle in a sling makes me gag.

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2023 5:54 PM

Swing - not sling?

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2023 5:59 PM

either.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2023 7:21 PM

It is about to get shady on the show – some major drama

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2023 10:11 PM

I just rewatched all of All Stars 4. Manila, Trinity the Tuck, Naomi Smalls, Monet, Latrice, Gia Gunn, Monique Hart, Farrah Moan and Valentina. Stellar season - even with the fuckery that Naomi kicked Manila off and Trinity didn't get her deserved SOLO win. Lip Sync for your legacy. None of this lip sync assasin bullshit. The challenges, performances and the runways were so superior. But what makes it most enjoyable - is that they were all being themselves. The real PERSONALITY. Entertaining as fuck and most of them really talented. Highly melanated. There was not one wrong or questionable choice in who won each challenge or lip sync. (Until they inserted Monet being a co-winner by voice over in the final episode) Only All Stars Two is better.

I like the current cast. I thought I did. But they all have assigned "personalities" now. There is no such thing as a spontaneous moment or legitimate interaction in the workroom or on the runway. It's blandly terrible. And the runways are SHITE.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2023 1:49 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 101May 25, 2023 10:05 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 102May 26, 2023 2:00 AM

Boy those tv promos were all terrible.

The whole season is a very low bar.

by Anonymousreply 103May 26, 2023 3:00 PM

Alexis was FAST to sell out Darienne’s ass

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2023 1:36 AM

Yeah. That was gross

by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2023 2:28 AM

That was such a classic Alexis move, though. "It's all my fault because I didn't try harder to save us from the horrible, unfunny idea that Darienne came up with."

None of the teams were funny, so it was strange to see the panel gushing over the winning team's performance. I would have put them all up for elimination and have Shannel come out and lip synch just for fun.

Jimbo is one of my favorites, but his runway look tonight was pretty much the same as what he wore last week. Kandy looked like a big fool. Naysha's dress was pretty but didn't fit the category. Mrs. Kasha Davis' dress was so horrible I'm surprised she packed it.

by Anonymousreply 106May 27, 2023 4:17 AM

Darienne's legs look so odd. I wonder if she has Edema. She lost so much weight it is so odd her legs seem to have lost nothing. The cast really seems to have it in for Jaymes. Nasha has been bashing her since she was kicked off, Now Alexis. Other than losing some weight, Alexis is still a narcissist. He big crying fit about being accepted while talking to the bottom two girls...I mean wow.

by Anonymousreply 107May 27, 2023 1:22 PM

Well it’s over

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2023 5:51 PM

Someone died?

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2023 5:55 PM

No, someone quit. A frontrunner.

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2023 6:30 PM

The competition is basically over. Just call it, there is only one possible outcome.

by Anonymousreply 111June 2, 2023 9:07 PM

The exited performer is melting down on the Twatter.

by Anonymousreply 112June 2, 2023 9:11 PM

These bitches is all skanky.

by Anonymousreply 113June 2, 2023 9:19 PM

Alexis’s Bea was just Alexis reciting jokes from Golden Girls in a shitty fashion.

Jaymes’s Coolidge was ok - not great.

Only Jimbo killed. And that was first degree murder.

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2023 11:50 PM

Jaymes’ Coolidge sucked. He talked way too fast. And yes, Alexis’ Bea was mediocre at best. Jimbo is the only one who was half-way good.

by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2023 1:12 AM

This season is crap.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2023 1:15 AM

Jaymes's would have been better if not for the fact he does that baby doll voice in drag all the time. Khanna is just meh. Nice costumes but...yeah not a good pick. I fully believe Kandy said she would vote Jimbo the next time she was in the bottom. That is just good strategy.

by Anonymousreply 117June 3, 2023 2:02 PM

It’s just the Jimbo show at this point. All his unless he is strategically eliminated (again).

by Anonymousreply 118June 3, 2023 4:00 PM

r118 the only way Jimbo is going home is if they do a Lip Synch Lalapalooza like they did on RPDR. At this point, I am pretty sure I could beat him in a Lipsync.

by Anonymousreply 119June 4, 2023 1:22 PM

I will miss Heidi. She's always been a favorite

by Anonymousreply 120June 4, 2023 3:07 PM

^When the Swiss Alps call, one must answer.

by Anonymousreply 121June 4, 2023 3:18 PM

Kandy's scheming infuriated the fans, she deactivated her twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 122June 4, 2023 5:51 PM

Kandy most certainly was scheming with Alexis putting it out there that if JImbo is on the bottom they get rid of her,.

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2023 12:52 AM

Kandy is a fat mess of fat.

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2023 1:18 AM

r124 congrats! you have eyes and ears!

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2023 1:19 AM

I loathe Kandy Muse, and I shall miss Miss Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2023 1:40 PM

Kandy Mucus seems to be a not very popular queen who most people seem to loath. Why is it that Ru is so enamoured of her, and managed to get her to the finals last time, and from what I've heard, this time too?

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2023 1:52 PM

Heidi's exit was shocking but in hindsight you could see the writing on the wall, she was really starting to unravel these past few episodes. Kahanna is a piece of shit for ganging up on her like that. It's a COMPETITION.

Separately, my hate for Alexis Michelle knows no bounds: her sanctimoniousness, that absolutely tepid snatch game, and her buttered up perv face and gigantic bald spot (with snow white roots) out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2023 2:29 PM

Jimbo’s lip syncing is like watching a Clydesdale that’s just been given a tranquilizer, but he’s head and shoulders better than the rest of this cast. Even if I find his drag (and personality) a bit too vicious, it’s way better than Kahanna’s relentless pornstar at the golden nugget getups and horrible Alexis Michelle’s dress barn but make it FASHUN lewks.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2023 3:28 PM

I really don't understand why Jimbo doesn't work up comic ideas for his lipsyncs. Say what you want about Silky, but she's a master at that.

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2023 7:41 PM

Heidi is one of those contestants that dreamed she was going to come back and dominant an all stars season. When the judges weren't giving her the wins she felt she was due that was it for her. She was already considering quitting before any of this drama happened.

Of course Kandy was talking about getting rid of Jimbo. At this point it is incredibly obvious that Ru wants to crown Jimbo as the winner of this season, they would be foolish to not consider their best chance of winning is getting rid of him.

Overall though I am only halfway engaged with this season. It's not going to be remembered as one of the great seasons of drag race.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote] It's not going to be remembered as one of the great seasons of drag race.

They still have those?

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2023 8:05 PM

I love Silky. Her lipsyncs are the best. Jimbo gives me a predatory vibe. I don't know what it is, but I've felt that way since the first time I saw him on his Canadian season.

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2023 8:06 PM

All Stars 6 and 7 were both great “post-golden era” seasons and Silky has a fan for life in me after her turn on Season 6.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2023 8:20 PM

Kandy Muse is the shit version of Silky, who has grown over the past few years, as a performer.

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2023 8:35 PM

r128 That damn bald spot will haunt me, maybe forever.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2023 9:18 PM

Oh, please. Kandy Muse is the shit version of shit.

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2023 9:46 PM

Silky killed her lipsyncs on All Stars.

Any other queen would’ve taken the win and left when she did not have to actually lip-sync.

I will always respect the one who will work.

by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2023 9:50 PM

Part of me wonders if Jimbo throws the lip syncs on purpose. If I were in that position, I would. Keeps the blood off your hands, and you don’t run the risk of signalling to anyone whether you have an alliance. Jimbo, thogh, reminds me of old school drag performers. Their cuntiness is all in fun and to make people uncomfortable, rather than just for the sake of being a cunt like Kandy Moose. They’re also usually the worst at the lip syncs. I had to laugh that Bianca Del Rio didn’t hide any of her disdain for Kandy this week.

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2023 10:51 PM

Jimbo lost all his lip syncs in Canada's Drag Race and on UK vs The World r139. He is just not good at lip synching, no one is good at everything.

And that's Bianca's humor. Kandy was one of the guests she brought onto the Pit Stop last season.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2023 11:12 PM

Jimbo is now getting famous in the biggest drag market in the world: the US. Even if he doesn't win $200K because of the final lipsync, he will make much more now from this show.

Also, Jimbo's success is boring. I like him. I'd love to see him on a season with Jinkx. But up against this lot is awful.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2023 11:44 PM

Bianca's imitation of Kandy on the Pit Stop this week was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 142June 6, 2023 12:44 AM

r136, were you around for the RPDR threads during the pandemic? Silky was around answering questions, and made me a fan of hers during that time.

by Anonymousreply 143June 6, 2023 1:10 AM

R143 Same, he was very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 144June 6, 2023 1:15 AM

Kandy is the worst

by Anonymousreply 145June 9, 2023 9:35 PM

God what do they see in Kandy? She is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 146June 10, 2023 1:44 AM

Fuck Kandy. Jaymes did great in that musical

by Anonymousreply 147June 10, 2023 2:02 AM

Mudda ma Moo mamama DIda mouffa dooma hooofa.

by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2023 2:08 AM

Kandy Muse is going to win right? Man this season is the pits.

by Anonymousreply 149June 10, 2023 2:09 AM

Kandy is so fat, and his cheeks shake so much, it is very hard to understand what he is saying. he is also bad.

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2023 2:18 AM

MOdda momma muffla. Moddda mumba moofa whoodda wooola.

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2023 2:20 AM

Kandy Muse did a good job in the musical, I can why she won. I'm not a particular fan but that wasnt a bullshit win.

by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2023 2:22 AM

R152 Fuck off, Kandy.

by Anonymousreply 153June 10, 2023 2:27 AM

Meh. I would have given the win to La La (shocking!), but this was the first chance Ru had to give her pet Kandy a win and she took it. Also, when did Angeria become a lip-synch assassin??

by Anonymousreply 154June 10, 2023 2:48 AM

What do we think of Jaymes being booted off?

I thought Kahanna Montrese should have gone last week and definitely this week.

by Anonymousreply 155June 10, 2023 6:19 AM

I think they were not impressed by James's drag and probably thought she was overpraised by the judges. Jimbo said in a confessional something about feeling a kinship with her drag, but that James was very closed off and hard to get to know. If James didn't build any friendships with the other queens I can see why she was the easy option to vote out. To me, James placed where I thought she would. She did well for an introverted youtube queen.

by Anonymousreply 156June 10, 2023 10:11 AM

Jaymes could have been in the bottom episode 1 honestly, he really messed up the choreo in those group performances.

But based on cast comments at Roscoes and the fact that everyone in the cast voted for him this episode it does seem like he didn't do a great job becoming close to the rest of the cast this season.

by Anonymousreply 157June 10, 2023 11:59 AM

He's shy.

by Anonymousreply 158June 10, 2023 1:17 PM

I hate to say Kandy did a good job, but she exceeded my expectations. You could actually hear the words as she sang, which in itself probably deserved the win. Having said, what fuckery did they do in production to Jessica Wild’s singing to make her sound completely unlike Jessica Wild? Probably the same thing that made Kandy understandable.

by Anonymousreply 159June 10, 2023 1:36 PM

But her Grace Jones! A bathing suit with cardboard all over it.

by Anonymousreply 160June 10, 2023 1:51 PM

r160 IT WAS ICONIC

by Anonymousreply 161June 10, 2023 2:35 PM

RuPaul clearly wants to crown Jimbo. They kept Jimbo from the bottom this ep because they did not want to risk the group getting rid of him. The other contestants really are fighting for second place.

by Anonymousreply 162June 10, 2023 3:51 PM

Alexis's reaction was priceless. She expected to win, then when she didn't, sucked Kandy's dick. I found it odd last week they all wanted Khanna gone over Jessica who was a real threat and this week they chose Jaymes over Kahanna, because "Jaymes was a fierce competitor." I think the real T is no one liked Jaymes. Funny how Kandy said she could not do it to her friend Kahanna but had no problem choosing her name last week.

by Anonymousreply 163June 10, 2023 3:56 PM

sad state of affairs that this show is watched as much as it is for so long, its considered a big joke and merely for dumb buffoons.

by Anonymousreply 164June 11, 2023 12:30 PM

I like Jaymes and wish she had gone farther but was not impressed with her Snatch Game and was by far the weakest link in the Rusical, whereas Kahanna did well with a fire under her ass. She's the only who who could've done that Joan-era character justice. Makes sense that Jaymes was voted out this ep but still upsetting. Lala is like Heidi in that her drag is still rough around the edges and there doesn't seem to be much "talent" to speak of but she is so naturally likable, charismatic, and off-the-cuff funny that it makes her extremely watchable.

by Anonymousreply 165June 12, 2023 2:42 PM

I love Jaymes. He's an introvert and they don't do well on the show

by Anonymousreply 166June 12, 2023 3:04 PM

Jaymes has great sensibility as a comic. But her eyes on the runway are all over the place and not confident.

by Anonymousreply 167June 13, 2023 11:40 PM

It's spending most of their career filming content for YouTube rather than commanding a stage in front of people.

by Anonymousreply 168June 13, 2023 11:49 PM

With Jaymes and Heidi gone, I don't even want to watch anymore

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2023 5:20 PM

I like Jessica Wild. The rest are awful.

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2023 8:57 PM

Jessica has an attitude like Angeria, super playful, enjoys the drag.

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2023 9:06 PM

This group of queens seems exceptionally stupid. I like Jimbo and Jessica. Alexis gives Mexican melodrama level good tv. This season doesn't have much bite. Kandy looks like Orson Welles in a corset.

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2023 10:34 PM

I'm often a defender of the show but even I have to admit that the latest episode was pretty dismal. Asking the queens to write/improv their own material is almost always a mistake (except for the roast or snatch game formats, when the queens can come prepared with ready-made votes). La La and Jimbo were the only ones who even bothered to create characters for this.

I did like Kandy Muse's homage to Kojac with the lollipop, however. But other than that she was just doing Kandy.

by Anonymousreply 173June 16, 2023 3:23 PM

D'oh! Meant to write "ready-make JOKES"!

by Anonymousreply 174June 16, 2023 3:30 PM

R173, you’re giving Kandy too much credit that she’d know who Kojak is.

Her costume for that skit was totally wrong for the character and the lollipop was part of her usual Barrio Trash aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 175June 16, 2023 4:29 PM

Jiggly did the lollipop first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 16, 2023 4:49 PM

I miss Jaymes . She was a delight.

by Anonymousreply 177June 16, 2023 5:40 PM

Did Ru go full scold on the bitches?

by Anonymousreply 178June 16, 2023 6:20 PM

Kandy is one of the most talentless queens to ever walk the show. Nothing about her says "star."

by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2023 6:25 PM

Can we all trying to figure out why Ru loves Kandy so muck? There has to be a reason?

by Anonymousreply 180June 16, 2023 6:26 PM

Kandy probably reminds of her of some guy she used to fuck back during her NYC club kid days who died tragically young of AIDS

by Anonymousreply 181June 16, 2023 7:31 PM

I think it's the arrogance, a seemed lack of insecurity. Ru has that, not a lot of other queens have that. Alexis is really reminding me of Jan.

by Anonymousreply 182June 16, 2023 7:50 PM

How fitting that the song was “It’s About Damn Time” to send Kohanna home. If she left weeks ago and didn’t feud with Heidi online she would have been a shoo-in for The Fame Game since her runways are so strong.

I hate that Kandy gets it into her head that she’s a bad bitch because she picks a fight with everybody. Just because someone won’t argue doesn’t mean they’re scared of you.

by Anonymousreply 183June 16, 2023 7:53 PM

Think of Kandy Muse as a dying queen (cancer) from the “Make A Wish” foundation and her success on the show makes a lot more sense.

“Just smile and clap, it’s all the poor dear has left in this world….”

by Anonymousreply 184June 16, 2023 9:02 PM

Maybe a house will fall on her head!

by Anonymousreply 185June 17, 2023 1:45 AM

Kandy is a fucking THUG.

by Anonymousreply 186June 17, 2023 2:07 AM

Kandy is ugly inside and out. Her total lack of self-awareness just makes her a tedious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 187June 17, 2023 9:22 AM

I’m having a hard time thinking of a reality show person I’ve loathed more than Kandy. She is disgusting.

Alexis has had some really great runway looks, but she’s not nearly as good at acting/comedy as the thinks. Time to go.

Jessica really made me laugh this week. It was so stupid, but in a good way.

Jimbo has to be the winner, right?

by Anonymousreply 188June 17, 2023 11:45 AM

I really don’t like Alexis (her “I’m a dick pig!!!” schtick is dumb and fake and kinda gross) but the edit is making her a Jan-like underdog. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s Top 3 but Ru would never crown her a winner.

Her drag is great but her personality is not, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 189June 17, 2023 11:58 AM

Other than her Liza, I remember nothing about her from her original season. She's not a bad actor, but she just isn't funny. That said, I'm glad Kahanna went home instead of her. Now if they could only get rid of that ugly thug...

by Anonymousreply 190June 17, 2023 12:02 PM

The way Rupaul is up Kandy "Wide-screen Face" Moose's large ass is causing me to reevaluate Rupaul's taste level in queens who represent the DR brand.

by Anonymousreply 191June 17, 2023 12:03 PM

One again, Kahanna was unfairly placed in the bottom. She did great in the Joan episode, should have been in top in the ball, and was safe this episode in comparison to Kandy No Neck Moose.

by Anonymousreply 192June 17, 2023 12:22 PM

Maybe Ru likes that Kandy brings drama. The season would be a bit boring (well, a bit more boring) without Kandy’s mmmbflmouth drama. Kandy has moments, but she’s pretty inconsistent talent-wise. And saying “bitch” as a punchline was never funny. I think Jimbo is really the only standout this year in terms of talent. I used to think he was a bit of a cunt, but now I realize he probably just never got to stick around these shows long enough to show a more rounded personality. He’s naturally funny. I find myself really liking him, now, and can see him in the same class of queens like Jinkx, Bianca, Trixie, etc.

by Anonymousreply 193June 17, 2023 12:39 PM

Stink

Finger

Crown her now

by Anonymousreply 194June 17, 2023 1:28 PM

Kandy is annoyng yes but she called out Alexis on her passive-aggressive ness. "I have lala what she wanted so I should get what I wanted." Now I am going to cry.

by Anonymousreply 195June 17, 2023 2:10 PM

That's not being passive/agressive. That was being a wimp. Not only did she not fight for what she wanted, but then she went over to patch it up with Kandy, who was the one being a thug and barely acknowledging Alexis' apology.

by Anonymousreply 196June 17, 2023 2:41 PM

Kandy is the fugliest of fug.

by Anonymousreply 197June 17, 2023 2:50 PM

I really liked Jessica this week. The whole thing with the tacos was so funny and deadpan. It really tickled me. LaLa was funny and I like her, but Jessica and Jimbo were better. Kandy was awful. Has she hypnotized Ru or something? I just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 198June 17, 2023 2:53 PM

La La deserved the win just for the voicemail message impersonating Lil Poundcake. One of the only things I actually laughed out loud at.

by Anonymousreply 199June 17, 2023 3:27 PM

R196 Well that is being passive aggressive. Just giving into Lala and then expecting he would get what he wants because of that. "Why is no one standing up for me," then the whole crying breakdown. Alexis comes of as very fake. This whole 'I think of you as a sister, and sisters can fight but come together..." BS.

by Anonymousreply 200June 17, 2023 3:55 PM

She love a soft shell

by Anonymousreply 201June 17, 2023 4:09 PM

I don't hate Kandy like you all do, but how in the world was she not in the bottom? Kahana (sp?) was actually pretty good. She's been terrible overall. But Kandy was the worst tonight.

by Anonymousreply 202June 18, 2023 10:28 AM

It’s ‘Kandy Muse’s Drag Race ft. RuPaul’ at this point.

by Anonymousreply 203June 18, 2023 11:06 AM

Dida muffa foo wah!

by Anonymousreply 204June 18, 2023 11:35 AM

It is funny to actually watch Kandy's mouth when she talks. You can see her thick fat tongue filling it when tries to enunciate.

by Anonymousreply 205June 18, 2023 12:47 PM

I think Kandy parents own property or are loaded.

by Anonymousreply 206June 18, 2023 12:51 PM

This is a repeat of Season 13. Everyone online complaining and frustrated that Ru likes Kandy. I mean Ru doesn't hide it, he literally saved her after she got eliminated in Season 13 for absolutely no reason. That might have been the most blatant favoritism I can recall from Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 207June 18, 2023 4:43 PM

[quote]Alexis is really reminding me of Jan.

Alexis Michele is literally Jan's drag mother. And yes they are very similar with their tryhard theater kid energy. Ru never likes those queens.

by Anonymousreply 208June 18, 2023 4:53 PM

Has anyone come up with a reason for Ru liking Kandy so much? She was the measure of mediocrity in the Rusical yet she won.

Fucking pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 209June 18, 2023 4:55 PM

r202 at least Michelle had the balls to point out Kandy was just playing herself.

Maybe Kandy's parents own a stake in one of the sponsors of the show?

by Anonymousreply 210June 18, 2023 4:57 PM

[quote]at least Michelle had the balls to point out Kandy was just playing herself

You can tell Michelle was trying to push for Kandy to be in the bottom, but Ru was like no fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 211June 18, 2023 5:00 PM

I saw that and it surprised me, I can't remember Ru ever cutting her eyes at Michelle like that before.

by Anonymousreply 212June 18, 2023 5:05 PM

On the Pit Stop this week, Bianca was reading Kandy hard. Called her a drive thru clerk.

by Anonymousreply 213June 18, 2023 5:53 PM

Kandy has zero talent. She has been on 2 seasons now and I haven't seen anything that says talent?

by Anonymousreply 214June 18, 2023 11:27 PM

Kandy has a talent for stealing focus and that's important on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 215June 19, 2023 1:19 AM

Kandy makes Ru laugh and can play the reality show villain. The fact that she is the most talked about queen on the show in this thread is why she's still on.

by Anonymousreply 216June 19, 2023 1:40 AM

I love when Bianca trashes Kandy , she is incredibly funny.

by Anonymousreply 217June 19, 2023 2:38 AM

R216 No. The season is a fucking pile of shit, with third rate talent. Shit rises.

by Anonymousreply 218June 19, 2023 2:40 AM

I’m not a Kandy fan nor a Kandy hater but it’s nice that Ru doesn’t fall all over the “perfect” queens like Aquaria, Gottmik, Violet, etc. it’s nice that she champions the rough ones who need the boost.

by Anonymousreply 219June 19, 2023 5:03 PM

Problem is r219 she's championing no talent queens. That's worse.

by Anonymousreply 220June 19, 2023 5:21 PM

I bet Kandy is not from a rough background. Her voice in the Rusical was a very Broadway sound that you don’t hear from poor people.

by Anonymousreply 221June 19, 2023 11:43 PM

This season has the most unlikable cast ever.

by Anonymousreply 222June 19, 2023 11:44 PM

^ That's because Kandy fucks up everything.

by Anonymousreply 223June 20, 2023 12:21 AM

Uh, r219, you don't think that Kandy actually sounds like that in real life, do you!?!

by Anonymousreply 224June 20, 2023 1:16 AM

R224 She sounds like she is talking with a mouthful of food, with a snot filled nose.

by Anonymousreply 225June 20, 2023 2:05 AM

Former theater kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 20, 2023 2:07 AM

in school he was a theatre kid, r226. So what?

by Anonymousreply 227June 20, 2023 3:11 AM

R227 he is like a fat, talentless, mush mouth Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 228June 20, 2023 3:14 AM

I'm enjoying this season. Jimbo, Jessica, and Alexis are the standouts for me both on the runway and in the challenges. There's contestant drama that even managed to get Ru involved, funny moments throughout, some good fashion (Jimbo has been great), and solid challenges.

The voting has made sense. No stunt eliminations derailing the trajectory of the season. The Fame Games runway is proof of that. Only other losers thought Heidi or Jaymes would actually win. I mean, come on. Get real.

The only thing lacking is more Pit Crew. We haven't seen them since the first few episodes of the season. Now, they appear to return for episode 8. We need the eye candy!

by Anonymousreply 229June 20, 2023 3:21 AM

^ RuPaul

by Anonymousreply 230June 20, 2023 1:50 PM

Jessica is naturally funny, Jimbo is just fucking insane. Best two of the season but would not stand out in a cast of better all-stars. Kandy is there because she is the one you love to hate - the rest are just filler queens. I loved Darien on her season but she was lack luster here. Jaymes was funny but the looks were either repetitive or ill-fitting or both. Khana? Let's be honest. The ONLY reason she is on All Stars is because she is in RPDR Live. Alexis is just okay. Her drag is fine, her characters are fine..but she does not stand out.

by Anonymousreply 231June 20, 2023 2:32 PM

Kandy has a personality and is popular with other queens.

Jimbo is a great clown who doesn't always connect the narrative pieces together. The huge inflatable breasts are too repetitive. But he's as close to an inspired performer as this season has.

Jessica shows how experience helps keep a person focused. She's not hissing and puffing and threatening to quit like others.

There is no excuse for Alexis, who is a self-absorbed, derivative, clueless "technical" performer who has no persona, brilliance or creative perspective. She's always rehearsing for a part in "Ladies in Retirement." But she's heading into the final four because at least she's a good villain, with all the crying and duplicity and fakery.

Darriene has lost her touch. Jaymes was lucky and showed a little something more, although the taste and fits are questionable at times and the character doesn't leave much territory to cover. Kahanna is a yachter made of plastic whose every look was Vegas showgirl.

Winner? Should be Jimbo. RuPaul would prefer Kandy. Fans would like Jessica.

NOT a real all-star season, alas.

by Anonymousreply 232June 20, 2023 2:49 PM

When is Lens Dunham going to be on the judging panel? She would be iconic!

by Anonymousreply 233June 20, 2023 11:27 PM

she already was and it was ok

by Anonymousreply 234June 20, 2023 11:28 PM

She was on, they mistook her for Mimi Imfurst and kicked her off.

by Anonymousreply 235June 20, 2023 11:31 PM

Jimbo will win. I hope Jessica will come in second, or get Miss Congeniality.

by Anonymousreply 236June 21, 2023 1:14 AM

Kandy gets second place. Jessica is third.

by Anonymousreply 237June 21, 2023 1:21 AM

r229 = Kesha mega fan

by Anonymousreply 238June 21, 2023 5:25 AM

What a tedious, draw our episode. Why didn't they have a mini-challenge?

by Anonymousreply 239June 23, 2023 8:55 PM

Dammit. This was bullshit. Although Jimbo missed out on the opportunity to put pearls on his nipples.

by Anonymousreply 240June 23, 2023 9:04 PM

What a sadly predictable outcome. I have a feeling the producers intervened.

by Anonymousreply 241June 23, 2023 9:09 PM

Fuck Alexis

by Anonymousreply 242June 23, 2023 10:45 PM

Alexis will be crucified on drag race twitter now

by Anonymousreply 243June 24, 2023 12:08 AM

NOT THE FIRST JEW TO BE CRUCIFIED!!!

by Anonymousreply 244June 24, 2023 12:11 AM

All-Losers season. Worse than Canada.

by Anonymousreply 245June 24, 2023 12:16 AM

I will forever hate Alexis for not ridding us of the loathsome Kandy when she had the chance.

by Anonymousreply 246June 24, 2023 2:15 AM

Wtf, Alexis?

by Anonymousreply 247June 24, 2023 2:17 AM

I bet every other queen except Kandy voted for Kandy

by Anonymousreply 248June 24, 2023 2:20 AM

Lala’s facial expressions seemed to indicate she knew she was the one going.

by Anonymousreply 249June 24, 2023 2:52 AM

Kandy should have gone. No question about it. What a beast.

I would love to see Megan Mullally on the judging panel.

by Anonymousreply 250June 24, 2023 3:15 AM

I call shenanigans!!!

by Anonymousreply 251June 24, 2023 3:56 AM

We all do R251.

by Anonymousreply 252June 24, 2023 5:04 AM

I loved how they had to create all the “dramatic tension” that Jimbo might fail at his look and be in the bottom, and be sent packing. As if.

Guessing it will be a challenge next week that will be hard for Alexis, sending her home. Ru ain’t putting her in top 3.

by Anonymousreply 253June 24, 2023 11:24 AM

Lala saved Alexis. Had she saved Kakana she would still be there. That was all the producers.

by Anonymousreply 254June 24, 2023 5:13 PM

Alexis is top 3. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 255June 24, 2023 5:41 PM

I really don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 256June 24, 2023 7:25 PM

I'm more thinking about how the fuck could Kandy be in the top 3 R255. Because it's obvious she's going to be.

by Anonymousreply 257June 25, 2023 2:15 AM

Alexis is not top 3, she's top 4. And you know she's going home next week. I'm very curious what her excuse was, as there was literally not one reason to keep Kandy. She obviously was pushed to do it by the producers.

by Anonymousreply 258June 25, 2023 3:03 AM

Agreed, R258. And they forced all the other queens to vote for Lala to leave so Alexis would look less of a villain.

I love Bianca's imitation of Kandy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 25, 2023 3:22 AM

Alexis is so desperate to stay on the show she did what the producers wanted her to do. You just know they told Lala ahead of time. In the unticked Lala said she would be pissed if Alexis chose her but she was all smiles like she had accepted it when it happened. Kandy put on a show like she was shocked Alexi kept her. And you just know Alexis will be millking this for weeks in post interviews.

by Anonymousreply 260June 26, 2023 2:45 PM

This was actually the best episode of the season. Everyone was funny in the roast, Alexis was the worst but she still didn't bomb. And Jessica and Jimbo honestly made me laugh.

Jimbo wisened up to what he needs to do to win a lip sync, when you can't dance lean into your comedic strengths.

by Anonymousreply 261June 30, 2023 10:55 PM

You’re hoping it’s a #6 with fries, but you’re not guaran-teeed!

by Anonymousreply 262July 1, 2023 12:05 AM

Did anyone really think Alexis would have made top 3? I really don’t like her, but I’d rather her advance than the odious Kandy.

by Anonymousreply 263July 1, 2023 1:14 AM

Jimbo and Kandy are TRASH!!!

by Anonymousreply 264July 1, 2023 1:19 AM

^^ Shobbuzz yof muffthag!

(So’s your mother!)

by Anonymousreply 265July 1, 2023 1:54 AM

I can’t believe Alexis has the hots for Kandy 🤮

by Anonymousreply 266July 1, 2023 2:00 AM

Kandy is just awful.

by Anonymousreply 267July 1, 2023 2:55 AM

r266 yeah but she does have a big dick and Alexis is a dick pig.

by Anonymousreply 268July 1, 2023 12:44 PM

R268 hopefully Alexis has the upper arm strength to lift up Kandy’s FUPA to get to it

by Anonymousreply 269July 1, 2023 1:08 PM

Jimbo wins a lipsync! And it was not a great lipsync. But it was a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 270July 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Silky was oddly subdued

by Anonymousreply 271July 1, 2023 1:38 PM

Maybe it’s hard to jack up the energy when the other girl is pulling bologna from her taint and throwing it at everyone.

by Anonymousreply 272July 1, 2023 1:45 PM

Yeah Silky didn't have any prop surprises in her bosoms like she usually does.

by Anonymousreply 273July 1, 2023 1:56 PM

[quote]Yeah Silky didn't have any prop surprises in her bosoms like she usually does.

Yeah, well seeing as how "production" orchestrated Silky's entire plot arc (including her choreography and props) during that Lip-sync-apalooza (or whatever it was called in AS6), Silky was no doubt kept on a tight leash during this last episode to guarantee Jimbo's win and to "pay off" his storyline about finally proving himself a worthy series champion by winning a lip-sync.

by Anonymousreply 274July 1, 2023 5:48 PM

Da ploduthas deth noth insthabeen tuh guth muh in dub tug fweh!

(The producers did not intervene to get me in the top three!)

by Anonymousreply 275July 1, 2023 9:55 PM

I love Silky.

by Anonymousreply 276July 2, 2023 1:13 AM

Thank you bitch

by Anonymousreply 277July 2, 2023 1:41 AM

Silky seems like a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 278July 2, 2023 2:06 AM

She should have hidden that egg in her taint, pulled it out, and cracked it on Jimbo’s head.

by Anonymousreply 279July 2, 2023 2:08 AM

R278 Silky is a darling, and as seen above, still pops in here from time to time.

Silky, is Kandy hated by the other Queens?

by Anonymousreply 280July 2, 2023 2:23 AM

Now that was a very fun lip sync. Lifted my spirits.

by Anonymousreply 281July 2, 2023 3:05 AM

Silky I was so happy to see you, but you can tell production really engineered that for Jimbo. Still love you mama.

by Anonymousreply 282July 2, 2023 4:23 AM

The way the judges were laughing hysterically at Jimbos lipsync felt so forced, and we knew he was going to win anyway, as they gave away who the others had voted for.

by Anonymousreply 283July 2, 2023 8:39 AM

I just think Jimbo is funny. Without trying. He just is. He makes me laugh just because.

I like Jessica better as a Drag Queen (with capital letters), but I'd want to be friends with Jimbo.

by Anonymousreply 284July 2, 2023 8:47 AM

Erkestiriyan.

by Anonymousreply 285July 2, 2023 8:49 AM

Jimbo became a freakazoid. He should have changed the bologna to something else though as it was literally the same as his talent show.

by Anonymousreply 286July 2, 2023 2:15 PM

I didn't see a talent show with bologna. If it was a different series, I didn't see it. But it was fun and funny. So I'm here for it.

by Anonymousreply 287July 4, 2023 12:35 PM

Everything Jimbo did this episode was something he had done before.

He did Joan Rivers on his original season, and he did the white outfit with bologna on his second season. He was bringing back all the hits.

by Anonymousreply 288July 4, 2023 3:53 PM

JImbo did that act on UK vs The World, where Pangina eliminated both Lemon and Jimbo the cried like a baby when Blu Hydrangea did it to her.

by Anonymousreply 289July 4, 2023 4:12 PM

R289, in English please?

by Anonymousreply 290July 4, 2023 5:19 PM

I hadn't seen any of it, r288.

by Anonymousreply 291July 4, 2023 6:28 PM

I legit can't figure out one complete thought in R289's post.

Can someone help?

by Anonymousreply 292July 5, 2023 9:08 AM

As nice as it would be to be surprised by en endless stream of new tricks, looks, and impressions, there's something brilliant about having your own legacy in mind and bringing back things you know have been successful in the past. Especially at the 11th hour, and in small doses (an example of what not to do: Monet and the tired sponge routine).

by Anonymousreply 293July 5, 2023 2:08 PM

r292- Jimbo wore that outfit on UK vs The World in the talent show. Pangina Heels, the host of DR Thailand was also a competitor where she eliminated Lemon from Canada and then Jimbo from Canada without remorse. When Blu Hydrenga the eventual winner of UK vs The World eliminated Pangina, she cried like a baby on camera and as she was walking away, moaning and wailing all the way so the whole cast and crew could hear. It was very awkward.

by Anonymousreply 294July 5, 2023 6:16 PM

Apparently from some other forum I read……Spoiler alert for the next All Stars ahead……

They start filming this Friday, it’s probably another All Winners, Alaska and Laurence Cheney have cleared their schedule, and Bob was involved with something with Madonna but as that’s been postponed she might be on this season also. Would be a great start if those three are true.

by Anonymousreply 295July 6, 2023 2:49 PM

AS9 is not all winners r295. But they are filming it now.

by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2023 4:30 PM

There's a rumor on Reddit that AS8 got such a tepid response that they pulled the AS9 contestants out of isolation and sent them home.

This last episode is such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 297July 7, 2023 8:08 PM

The problem with every season of drag race at this point is that there's no real tension - nothing to hold the interest of the viewer.

They need to have a bigger cast, make the next to last episode have 5 people, and then chop 2 of the 5 at the beginning of the finale.

by Anonymousreply 298July 7, 2023 8:10 PM

Or maybe they could try having a challenge that hasn't already been done 387 times?

by Anonymousreply 299July 7, 2023 8:14 PM

The problem is the cast. Jimbo and Kandy Muse are not good drag queens.

Isn’t it true that all the good people like GiGi Goode turn them down?

by Anonymousreply 300July 8, 2023 12:13 AM

“ Isn’t it true that all the good people like GiGi Goode ….”

Gigi sucks. If that’s “good” now, just fucking shoot Ru and shut it all down.

by Anonymousreply 301July 8, 2023 12:22 AM

Gigi Goode is “good”??? I guess she did that bald robot that one time…

by Anonymousreply 302July 8, 2023 12:58 AM

I love Jaymes Mansfield. But I don't watch. How did he do?

by Anonymousreply 303July 8, 2023 1:01 AM

I would like to see

GiGi Goode

Crystal Method

Denali

Princess Poppy

Lemon

Naomi Smalls

Derek Berry

Priyanka

by Anonymousreply 304July 8, 2023 1:11 AM

Priyanka will be on the all winners one. Naomi already did All Stars ended up top three I think (famously eliminated Manilla). Derek did it and was eliminated first, he is just not good on Drag Race. Lemon did UK vs the World and got screwed by Pangina Heels and production, They put her in the bottom but she fucking rapped and did a jump split from a two story box.

by Anonymousreply 305July 8, 2023 2:10 AM

Didn't Poppy quit drag?

by Anonymousreply 306July 8, 2023 3:25 AM

Rigged. Fuck Kandy.

by Anonymousreply 307July 8, 2023 7:37 AM

R303 she did so well, held her own for an introvert, nearly won the snatch game but was done dirty by the other girls as she didn’t really make any friendship bonds or alliances to save herself.

by Anonymousreply 308July 8, 2023 8:17 AM

I wish they had done one fewer episode this season and had a top three in the finale. Going through the whole rigamarole of Jimbo and Jessica pulling each other's lipstick was tedious.

I was scowling during the lip sync because Priyanka was mopping the floor with Kandy, but I was convinced Ru would give the win to Kandy. I was very happy to be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 309July 8, 2023 9:23 AM

Priyanka was pretty mediocre but still better than Kandy. In a normal season, for me, it would have been a send them both home situation.

by Anonymousreply 310July 8, 2023 10:32 AM

Next week will just be a talent show for the Fame Game, then the voting starts. The following week will be a finale.

by Anonymousreply 311July 8, 2023 2:03 PM

RuPaul threads used to go on forever...

by Anonymousreply 312July 8, 2023 4:06 PM

Now, just RuPaul goes on forever...

by Anonymousreply 313July 8, 2023 4:23 PM

What fuckery is Ru going to come up with to hand this crown to Kandy?

by Anonymousreply 314July 8, 2023 4:31 PM

It was decided months ago that Jimbo would be the winner.

by Anonymousreply 315July 8, 2023 4:45 PM

And then Jimbo justified it by lapping the others.

by Anonymousreply 316July 8, 2023 7:09 PM

[quote]Things kicked off with a surprisingly fun mini-challenge that forces us once again to wail to the heavens “WHY CAN’T WE HAVE MORE MINI-CHALLENGES?” They remain the most fun parts of any episode that features them, partially because the queens aren’t prepared for them like they are for the main challenges.

[quote]In fact, we’d go so far as to suggest that, not only should every episode have a mini-challenge, but they should devote one episode per season to nothing but a series of mini-challenges, like a drag Olympics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 8, 2023 8:39 PM

Who’s the gorgeous Pit Crew boy and are there any nude photos of him?

by Anonymousreply 318July 8, 2023 9:17 PM

You'll have to be more specific R318...

by Anonymousreply 319July 9, 2023 1:29 AM

R319, the one in the last episode. Photos in the link at R317.

by Anonymousreply 320July 9, 2023 1:31 AM

Asaf Goren R320.

He's got a great cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 9, 2023 1:36 AM

This is a good list of all pit crew members with linked social media accounts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 9, 2023 1:37 AM

Thanks, R322!

by Anonymousreply 323July 9, 2023 1:39 AM

You're welcome R323 :)

by Anonymousreply 324July 9, 2023 1:46 AM

r321 and where are said pics of this great cock?

by Anonymousreply 325July 9, 2023 2:38 AM

Is anyone following these stupid "Fame Games"?

by Anonymousreply 326July 9, 2023 10:09 AM

But the FAME GAME....has just begun...

(said by Ru, even now that the thing is actually about to end).

by Anonymousreply 327July 9, 2023 7:56 PM

Voting doesn't actually open until after next week's episode r327.

Next week is all the eliminated contestants doing the talent show, then voting opens for who gets the 60k.

Then the finale the week after that. I am curious what the finale episode will look like with only two people left.

by Anonymousreply 328July 9, 2023 8:11 PM

R328 I'm sure it will be the ubiquitous interviews with Ru and Michelle, with more backstory and "what would you tell little 5 year old Grimace (aka Kandy)?"

If it comes down to a lip sync though, I can't imagine Jimbo winning. Unless he pulls a live baby goat out of his mussy.

by Anonymousreply 329July 9, 2023 8:23 PM

[quote]Unless he pulls a live baby goat out of his mussy.

Must-See-TeeVee

by Anonymousreply 330July 9, 2023 8:26 PM

Monet very clearly beat Jinkx in the lip synch but Jinkx still won the season r329. I am hoping/assuming the same thing will happen this season with Jimbo. He dominated this crappy season.

by Anonymousreply 331July 9, 2023 8:32 PM

Flubalatha I thapotha WIN!

by Anonymousreply 332July 9, 2023 8:33 PM

Maybe Rupaul will give Kandy the crown just to fuck with everyone. I don't really like Jimbo anyway. I wanted Jessica to win.

by Anonymousreply 333July 9, 2023 8:38 PM

I wanted Jessica to win. Sad.

I still find Kandy disgusting, but hearing her talk about her butch dyke mom made her a little more endearing.

by Anonymousreply 334July 9, 2023 9:30 PM

Jessica was robbed. Kandy is a pig.

by Anonymousreply 335July 9, 2023 9:31 PM

Jessica gets 60k if she wins the Fame Games, she gets nothing for being Jimbo's runner up

by Anonymousreply 336July 9, 2023 9:34 PM

Is the All Stars finale live or pre-taped? If live, I wonder if the strike will affect it.

by Anonymousreply 337July 14, 2023 5:49 AM

The All Stars finale was filmed last year. It is only regular American seasons were they put on the big finale show in front of a audience.

by Anonymousreply 338July 14, 2023 10:04 AM

Have you see Darienne Lake's Fame Games Twitter campaign? It's hilarious. I don't have Twitter anymore, so I'll link the reddit sub. Kasha and Jaymes are being lovingly shady in their clapbacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 14, 2023 6:37 PM

Allstars 8: The Special Needs Group

by Anonymousreply 340July 14, 2023 6:51 PM

Jimbo should get $60k for the banana split

by Anonymousreply 341July 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Who won?

by Anonymousreply 342July 15, 2023 1:01 AM

Lala and Jimbo.

Next week is a formality.

by Anonymousreply 343July 15, 2023 1:03 AM

Thad holthinwzfxdsofukyall...

by Anonymousreply 344July 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Man, what this episode really proved is that Monica (especially) and Naysha are not All Stars. Monica's performance was so awkward, poor girl has no stage presence.

by Anonymousreply 345July 15, 2023 7:14 PM

R345 yes I agree, and Michelle or Ross saying to Monica ‘you were born to be on the stage’ what the hell.

by Anonymousreply 346July 15, 2023 7:17 PM

They were trying to be nice to everyone this episode, but yeah I snorted at that. In a real judgement Michelle knows she would have read the hell out of that.

by Anonymousreply 347July 15, 2023 7:19 PM

R346 we only saw the edited version. That they really said was "you were born to be on the stage and pelted with rocks and garbage."

by Anonymousreply 348July 15, 2023 7:20 PM

Monica Beverly Hillz? More like Monica Van Nuys. Basic Valley bitch

by Anonymousreply 349July 16, 2023 2:01 AM

While I'm glad Jimbo won, that was truly a terrible episode. Zero momentum. This definitely should have been an 8 episode season.

by Anonymousreply 350July 21, 2023 7:11 PM

I don’t get how Monica and Naysha made it onto their seasons, much less All-Stars.

And for the love of god, please let this be the last time Kandy is on any of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 351July 21, 2023 8:31 PM

So glad I didn't watch the finale. I don't personally like Jimbo, but he is the rightful winner. No one else even came close.

by Anonymousreply 352July 21, 2023 8:47 PM

Yeah it was a pretty meh season because it's supposed to be All Stars but what competition did Jimbo even have? Jessica Wild is the only other person that you could kinda squint and see a plausible winner.

by Anonymousreply 353July 22, 2023 2:45 AM

AYE DUZZZUUHHV THOOO WEEEEN!

by Anonymousreply 354July 22, 2023 3:50 PM

OK, WTF was up with that "number" Ru did. Was supposed to be a joke, right?

by Anonymousreply 355July 22, 2023 6:23 PM

Nope. R355. That's a 60 year old man trying to stay relevant by shoe-horning a song together based on a 'popular topic' which really has already lapsed by now.

by Anonymousreply 356July 22, 2023 6:26 PM

^^don’t forget the royalties

by Anonymousreply 357July 22, 2023 7:45 PM

The drag queens on DR France are so much better than these putzes. Although they eliminated a front runner this wee.

by Anonymousreply 358July 22, 2023 10:32 PM

What did Kandy Muse say? Nobody knows.

by Anonymousreply 359July 23, 2023 2:06 AM

[quote]So glad I didn't watch the finale. I don't personally like Jimbo, but he is the rightful winner. No one else even came close.

Personally, I love Jimbo, and I am really glad that he won. But, I do recognize that he is very different from any other queen that has ever been on any season of drag race and that was polarizing. Look at how you and I both just talked about him. We both called him “him” and “he”. Folks hardly ever referr to drag queens by using male pronouns but Jimbo isn’t really a drag queen. Jimbo is a clown that does drag. And even though he’s excellent at it, it just feels weird to say she or her when talking about him.

Before the season started, I had posted in another thread that I was pretty sure that RuPaul had Jimbo on to make sure that he would be in the final three. Isn’t he the only non-American contestant to compete in the American All-Stars series? As soon as I saw he was part of the cast, I immediately assumed it was because Rupaul was pulling for him. But I actually thought Heidi would’ve won. And she might have if she didn’t quit. But I also hate the rules for all stars seasons. They’re designed to illuminate the strongest competition at the beginning and leave us with underwhelming winners. But this time I feel like they got it right. Jimbo is definitely my favorite contestant on any season of any country’s version of drag race. I know that a lot of people thought he was mean, but I thought he was funny as hell. Especially on UK versus the World where he told Pangina he could say all sorts of terrible things about her, and then he said them out loud and said, and I could’ve said all those things. But I didn’t! 🤣

I’ve said it before. He’s not a drag queen. He’s a clown, so it’s understandable that he didn’t really click with the drag queens. They were busy throwing shade. And he was throwing bricks.

But I absolutely love him.

by Anonymousreply 360July 23, 2023 6:21 AM

Ru likes queens who are naturally funny and odd, and who entertain. It’s not a stretch the Ru would pick Jimbo.

by Anonymousreply 361July 23, 2023 12:40 PM

[quote] It’s not a stretch the Ru would pick Jimbo.

Depends on what Jimbo is working with.

by Anonymousreply 362July 23, 2023 1:26 PM

A competition show needs the tension of actual competition, which is provided by the judges on RPDR.

If the judges won't eliminate contestants, then just keep everyone on for every episode and call it what it really is: a weekly variety show (which is what RuPaul would prefer anyway).

by Anonymousreply 363July 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Those original songs were terrible.

I think although they were lip synchs, Jimbo's vocals were his own. Kandy was clearly not the voice on her song. Kind of tacky.

by Anonymousreply 364July 23, 2023 3:05 PM

Whoops wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 365July 23, 2023 3:21 PM

It would be interesting if they had Jimbo, Evie, Willow, and Aiden Zhane all on together.

by Anonymousreply 366July 23, 2023 6:16 PM

R366, Rupaul’s Drag Race Odballs? I love that idea! Let’s dig up Sharon Needles if they wanna do it.

by Anonymousreply 367July 23, 2023 7:45 PM

Add Tammie Brown to the list.

by Anonymousreply 368July 23, 2023 7:51 PM

OOh I forgot Crystal Methyd too. LOVE Tammy Brown! Isn't Sharon excommunicado? I guess they would have to put Alaska there too.

by Anonymousreply 369July 23, 2023 8:41 PM

If you add Alaska, you would have 5 top winners in that group.

by Anonymousreply 370July 23, 2023 8:59 PM

Well, we have enough oddballs now! Somebody contact Ru and let’s make this happen.

🎵[italic] RuPaul‘s Drag Race

Start your clown car

RuPaul’s Drag Race

May the best oddball (best oddball) wi-i-in![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 371July 23, 2023 9:01 PM

+Nina Bonina Brown

by Anonymousreply 372July 23, 2023 10:07 PM

The talk is they are getting rid of eliminations for All Stars seasons r363.

All Stars 9 is filming right now and the gossip is it is a non elimination season. Also they had to pay contestants a lot of money to get them to come back to All Stars.

I mean look at the queens this season,they were scraping to find contestants. So it looks like they need to make it more favorable for the queens to get them to come.

by Anonymousreply 373July 23, 2023 10:10 PM

[quote]All Stars 9 is filming right now

Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 374July 23, 2023 10:11 PM

That's the normal filming schedule r374, seasons are filmed about a year before they air. All Stars 8 filmed last summer.

by Anonymousreply 375July 23, 2023 10:22 PM

Oh I didn't know that R375.

At this point Ru has over saturated the market. Needs to take a pause break or something.

by Anonymousreply 376July 23, 2023 10:24 PM

Or at the very least a few dancing lessons.

by Anonymousreply 377July 23, 2023 10:40 PM

$25K for costumes and $50K appearance fee for AS9.

by Anonymousreply 378July 23, 2023 10:43 PM

Naysha hosts Roscoe's live, and is friends with all the RPDR queens. I don't get her though, she did bad on her season, bad on all stars. Her talent was bad, her looks were all body suits and her make up skills are pretty low. The only thing she does have is a high opinion of herself.

by Anonymousreply 379July 25, 2023 8:24 PM

I guess Kandy threatened to quit the finale. A producer came up to her to tell her the finale lip sync song was going to be changed to Milkshake. That was a song Jimbo submitted and Kandy knew it so she threw a bitch fit saying if they want to Crown Jimbo go ahead but she is fucking leaving and they won't have a finale. They relented and went back to the original song they chose. Kandy knew she was not winning, just like we all did.

by Anonymousreply 380July 28, 2023 2:52 PM

I read that too, r380, and it seems completely like something that Kow would do.

Wonder if that has now soured Ru's love for her.

by Anonymousreply 381July 28, 2023 3:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!