Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey Babe! (1983) Buddy Hackett & Yasmine Bleeth

Has anyone seen this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2023 10:21 PM

She reminds me of Michelle Trachtenberg in that still.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2023 2:35 AM

I always thought she was more beautiful than Pamela Anderson

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2023 5:25 PM

I saw that years ago when it played on HBO. Even for a kid in the 80s it was a really weird movie. It was creepy how they sexualized Yasmine Bleeth. I guess they were hoping for another Brooke Shields

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2023 5:52 PM

It's no A Face to Die For.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2023 6:09 PM

I still worry about Yasmine from time to time. The world was her oyster...she was starring in 'Titans' alongside Victoria Principal and Perry King. Then Casper Van Dien and John Barrowman got her hooked on the Devil's Baby Powder on set and all bets were off.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2023 6:25 PM

I remember seeing this a long time ago and it dawned on me that the young lady was a young Yasmine. It seemed she was being marketed in this movie as a Brooke shields type. Unfortunately I do not remember anything else. I think I was watching it in a foreign language.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2023 6:33 PM

It seems this movie was originally released in 1980. I was reminded of it while watching the Brooke Shields documentary last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2023 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!