Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Atlanta returns on May 7

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 15 trailer, which is more than three chaotic minutes long, dropped on March 30, 2023, revealing just a taste of the drama expected to unfold this season.

The trailer opens with our Housewives taking a relaxing sound bath, but it quickly turns to chaos. At around the 25-second mark, we see series vet Kandi Burruss shut down Marlo Hampton by saying, “The only reason why I’m crying right now is because I can’t choke your a--, b----h.” (It appears their last-season feud is continuing into season 15!)

The problems for Burruss don’t stop there. She later reveals she used to hook up with Kenya Moore’s current beau. When Moore reveals a pic of her new man, Burruss responds with, “I went on a date with him before. He popped my cherry.” Didn’t see that one coming!

Drew Sidora has plenty of drama this season, too, with the downfall of her marriage to Ralph Pittman. In the trailer, the two are seen going to couple’s therapy, with Sidora revealing that her husband has moved out of their bedroom. The cameras also document the aftermath of their dramatic filing, including the shocked reactions of the fellow Housewives and Sidora breaking down before a confessional, saying, “I can’t do this” when it comes time to talk about the split.

As of this writing, The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast for season 15 includes:

Kandi Burruss

The veteran of the series, she has been on the show for 14 consecutive seasons. The two-time Broadway producer, singer, actress and now podcast host is apparently aiming to achieve the coveted EGOT in season 15. Meanwhile, she still needs to find time for her personal life, while supporting business-partner and husband, Todd Tucker, in his quest to become a respected Hollywood filmmaker.

Kenya Moore

This season, Moore is looking to build on her hair-care mogul status by opening her own hair salon. Meanwhile, the newly-single lady is finalizing her divorce and trying to navigate the dating world at the same time.

Shereé Whitfield

Following the public humiliation caused by her last high-profile relationship, Whitfield is taking another shot at love this season with her new beau Martell Holt. An unexpected health issue throws a wrench in her plans and demands all of her attention, putting her relationship into question.

Drew Sidora

In the new season, Sidora and her husband, Ralph Pittman, are trying to save their failing marriage, until push comes to shove and it all comes to an end—as captured on camera. As her personal life hits a new low, Sidora releases her first album and continues to pursue a career in acting.

Marlo Hampton

This season, Hampton continues to establish her role as “Munty.” She sees a life coach while dealing with teenagers who are taking driving lessons and working summer jobs for the first time. Her dating life hits a snag when her nephews demand approval of any new man in her life.

Sanya Richards-Ross

Coming back for a second season, Richards-Ross is looking to expand both her business and her family, even with an already packed home of nine. Can she and her husband handle the drama that comes with that many people in one house?

Monyetta Shaw

Shaw is back as a Friend and this time she is looking to play matchmaker, specifically for the newly single Kenya Moore. She finds it tough to remain loyal to Kandi Burruss while attempting to building trust with the other ladies.

Courtney Rhodes

This season will see Rhodes joining our favorite cast as a Friend. She is a successful jewelry designer and brand-marketing expert who has a longstanding friendship with Shereé Whitfield. However, Whitfield is not the only Housewife she has ties to: She discovers that Drew Sidora’s estranged husband, Ralph, is her long-lost cousin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2023 3:52 AM

The trailer reveals that a handful of former castmates will return for at least appearances, including:

Cynthia Bailey

Bailey hasn’t appeared on the series since her season-13 exit, after her breakup with Mike Hill. Fans will remember Bailey as a model and sometime actress who joined the series in 2010 during the show’s third season. The show covered her relationships with Peter Thomas and later Hill, as well as her friendship with NeNe Leakes.

Kim Zolciak-Biermann

Season 15 will see the first appearance of Zolciak-Biermann since season 10, when she was a “Friend Of.” (One of the original Atlanta Housewives, the singer left the series in season 5 before returning in a limited capacity for season 10.) She's had major drama with RHOA castmate Kandi Burruss, so we’re excited to see what happens when she returns!

Lisa Wu

Another of the original Atlanta housewives, Wu was part of the main cast for the show’s first two seasons, before downgrading to a guest for the third season. She continued to make guest appearances on the series in the ninth, tenth and fourteenth seasons. The business-woman extraordinaire's marriage to NFL player Ed Hartwell was featured on the show until their divorce in 2011.

DeShawn Snow

Snow appeared on the first season of RHOA before shocking fans with her exit. She’s come back here and there, once in season 7 and again in season 14, and now it looks like she'll return again. As a reminder, Snow went through a very nasty and public divorce from former NBA player Eric Snow in 2010. Her drama continued when she was accused of fraud in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2023 9:19 PM

Trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2023 9:20 PM

[quote] Drew Sidora has plenty of drama this season, too, with the downfall of her marriage to Ralph Pittman. In the trailer, the two are seen going to couple’s therapy, with Sidora revealing that her husband has moved out of their bedroom.

So does Ralph really have a boyfriend that he visits down in Tampa??

Ralph really needs a guy to service that hot hunk of man meat.

He's very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2023 9:27 PM

I see thirsty Kim Zolciak is back on RHOA after she lost her own show and got evicted from her mansion.

Fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Geez, they all look like drag queen in OP's pic - but not the good kind, "boy in a dress" kind as Noxeema Jackson would say.

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Kim Z. is still in her mansion, but it almost went to auction, twice.

What happened to Porsha?

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2023 9:30 PM

[quote] What happened to Porsha?

Porsha married a rich African guy and became a REAL housewife.

I guess he expects her to play a traditional wife's role, which has always been her thing any way.

If you remember when she was married to Kordell, she loved being a submissive wife in a controlling relationship.

When she got divorced, she had to make her own money, but she was never really happy doing that (I think).

She always wanted to be a wife and mom, married to a rich guy. And now she has that.

So she doesn't need reality tv any more.

Supposedly, that Guobadia guy is loaded.

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2023 9:45 PM

A sure sign of how far our culture has fallen is that this absolute trash entertainment is written about in, of all places, Parade magazine.

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2023 9:47 PM

Atlanta is the most watched franchise of all the Real Housewives R8.

by Anonymousreply 9April 10, 2023 4:01 AM

I had no idea Ralph and Drew broke up.

How many marriages have ended because of the Real Housewives?

by Anonymousreply 10April 10, 2023 6:05 PM

[quote]How many marriages have ended because of the Real Housewives?

Fewer than have occurred because of the Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2023 12:38 AM

Ralph is the primary reason I have watched for the last few seasons, with his fine ass. If he is no longer appearing regularly, Im out gurl. Kandi threatening to choke a bitch out is doing nothing for me at this point 🤷🏽‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2023 1:30 AM

Simon Guobadia isn't exactly poor, but not "loaded" either.

He's worth about $40,000,000.

Not much, especially factoring in an ex-wife and five kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2023 4:27 AM

Im watching last season, it's crazy how much Drew's baby daddy looks like Ralph! They could be brothers.

Ralph is clearly enjoying his life with his musclehead buddies 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2023 5:38 PM

If you think Parade magazine is some sort of cultural high water mark then I’m pretty sure the joke is on you.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2023 5:46 PM

Women are so trashy now.

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2023 5:55 PM

Ralph and his pals at R14 are hot!

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2023 6:06 PM

Sheree's new man is giving "community dick energy"

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2023 5:58 AM

Sheree will never learn.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2023 6:11 AM

Is Ralph any relation to Miss Jane?

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2023 8:41 AM

lmao Sheree got roasted by KFC on twitter

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2023 3:15 AM

Starting off boring so far. Sheree's new (fine ass) man is a ho. No news there. Ralph (fine ass) partying during wife's family struggles. No news there. Kandi threatening to headbut some crazy stalker gal at the party who felt like a plant or bad actress lol!

Boring Marlo - now that she is taking care of kids. Boring Jamaican gal (can't remember her name) and boring music stuff....

Waiting for things to really ramp up!

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2023 5:48 PM

Kandi seems so calm usually but when she gets mad you can really see Mama Joyce in her

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2023 6:29 PM

Kandi is only calm when everything is going her way. Did anyone else peep CARMON's new face? Chileee whatever she had done makes her look way older. Im sure Mama Joyce would still drag her the street 😁

Sigghhh its such a pity that Ralph is such an asshole, if I ever met than man I'd make it my mission to turn him out lol. And I never do that shit

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2023 10:41 PM

Those beautiful black ladies in ATL will put up with any-ho as long as he is hot (Drew, Sheree, Kenya)... I feel sorry for them. Single, hot, straight?, black men in ATL are rare AF!

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2023 5:58 AM

Another dry episode. The highlight was Candiace's big ugly show wig that is totally wearing her, and not the other way around. That thing looks TERRIBLE. And was she playing a dinner show? Gurl bye LOL

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2023 1:51 AM

wow was totally NOT expecting to see the guy from Groove Theory as crazy Courtney's ex and baby daddy

his looks kinda fell off

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2023 7:07 AM

The ratings have steeply declined and rumor is that the show will be recast after this season. At the height of the show's popularity ten years ago, they pulled 3 million viewers per episode. Now barely cracking 300k.

IMO they should've done this before season 15, found a totally new cast. They will also likely get relegated to a weeknight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2023 1:01 AM

I predict ... Kim Zolciak ... back with a peach. I heard she's been begging for her job back.

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2023 3:32 AM

Kim Zolciak is not going to cure this show's ratings issues and frankly she might make them worse.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2023 4:05 AM

Yeah, all of the RH shows have been running on fumes for a long time, now. Bravo is really riding this until the wheels fall off.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2023 4:08 AM

All these RH shows are TIRED, except for maybe Potomac..and that one is teetering on the line. Kandi, Kenya, and even Sheree are still able to somewhat “bring it” but the rest of these women…ugh. And Drew is one of the worst housewives to appear on any of these shows. Like Cindy Barshop/Eden Sassoon bad. I can only guess that the reason she’s still around is so Andi Coen can have an “in” with hot Ralph.

by Anonymousreply 32June 13, 2023 11:44 PM

r32 Drew brought us fine ass Ralph so we must give her some credit

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2023 2:57 AM

I watched some of these dry ass episodes.

Marlo is pretty much carrying the show now, and has these women STRESSED. Kandi is totally missing Marlo's point, because she's so concerned about her shitty restaurant being associated with that shooting. All Kandi had to do was apologize and send Marlo some flowers, like any decent person would, and it would draw less attention than all this drama on TV. Kandi is totally selfish, just like Mama Joyce, and can only see things her way.

Shout out to Drew again for featuring Ralph and his thick ass body in her music video😛

Im also mad that Kairo didn't have his first baby with MEEE

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2023 1:05 AM

This show has really reached its nadir.

It is old and musty.

Kandi, Drew, and that boring ass olympian who named her son after a bowel movement need to move on.

Pheadra, Nene, and even Kim (together) could salvage this show from the trash box.

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2023 1:17 AM

I can't wait for the Drew Ralph divorce

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2023 1:52 AM

Yeah, they better not wait until the damn finale show to cover the divorce, they've already drawn this out long enough. You just know Ralph totally lost his shit as they both tried to beat each other to the courthouse

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2023 1:57 AM

I take it no one is watching

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2023 1:19 AM

[quote] At the height of the show's popularity ten years ago, they pulled 3 million viewers per episode. Now barely cracking 300k

Seriously? Damn.

I just caught up because there was a RHOA marathon today, and I thought this season was really good.

It seems like the Real Housewives thing is just declining overall. The pandemic killed it.

Marlo, though. Omg she makes me laugh.

They should have added her to the cast a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Sheree clearly doesn't care if Martell cheats on her.

He's young, he's attractive, he has a big dick, and he's good in bed.

At her age, she realizes that having a faithful man is over-rated.

It's all about the sex.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Wow.

So Drew really is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2023 6:28 AM

Carlos King finally had Nene on his podcast. This is probably the best interview she's ever done.

She talks about the beginning of Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2008, and how they made shit money the first two seasons, even though they were breaking records every week. Carlos and Nene were both living paycheck to paycheck when they started the show. It wasn't until season 3 that they saw any substantial pay, after the housewives got their own attorney.

Season 5 when Kenya and Porsha joined is when Nene feels they shifted from reality to people creating fake storylines, and she didn't like it. Carlos was the EP of season 6, which was the peak of the show. They had close to 5 million viewers, insanely high ratings for cable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2023 10:35 AM

It's funny how Bravo treated the black ladies like shit, but they absolutely catered to the New York and Beverly Hills ladies, and also sent them on the best trips.

And of course, the New York and BH casts got to change outfits every season for their opening taglines.

But the Atlanta ladies had the same opening for about the first five seasons.

It was really sad, especially considering that Atlanta was the highest watched show of ALL the housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2023 10:55 AM

Exactly r43. They also didn't renew any Kandi's spin-offs, when Kim Zolciak and Lisa Vanderpump's have gone on forever. Nene also said at r42 that Kim never went on the trips with the other women (I think the exception was the road trip to Miami tho when Nene cussed her out about Sweetie 🤣).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2023 10:09 PM

It’s a tough competition for this tile, but I think Kim Zolciak is the biggest piece of shit to ever be on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2023 12:17 AM

[quote] It’s a tough competition for this tile, but I think Kim Zolciak is the biggest piece of shit to ever be on Bravo.

I'd put Brandi Glanville in the running for Biggest Bravo Cunt Ever!

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2023 4:22 PM

The Atlanta wives have had much bigger travel budgets thrown at them than the original New York housewives - who besides the Morocco trip in the early 2010s, basically just get sent on beach vacations with a case of skinny girl-branded booze and some complimentary ribbed trojans. The Atlanta wives have been to Japan, South Africa, Greece, Spain, Hawaii and the Philippines. I think the only time the New York wives even made it to Europe, it was on Heather’s company’s dime to London, which was why she was able to not invite Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2023 4:50 PM

The legendary Season 6!

Have any of the other franchises had their mom throw hands? I want see Candiace's mom get into it 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2023 10:35 PM

R48 I'm gonna DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG yo' ass!

by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2023 11:46 PM

I love the Chekhov’s Gun footage of Mama Joyce’s wedge heel at 3:17.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2023 2:41 AM

So does Drew come out as a lesbian tonight?

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2023 1:30 AM

lesbian or bi?

by Anonymousreply 52July 31, 2023 1:43 AM

Mumblin' Marlo the witch doctor!

by Anonymousreply 53July 31, 2023 3:04 AM

The season finale is FINALLY airing this week.

Kenya, gurl bye. They could've cut this season down to 10 episodes and no one would've missed a damn thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2023 11:52 PM

This season has SUCKED. When you’re pinning the cliffhanger/finale on fucking DREW, you know you are fucked. She is the worst. I’d rather have Tootie back than another season of her.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2023 12:08 AM

This season was horrendous.

They need to ditch Kandi/Drew/The Boring Olympian who basically named her son "Poo"

Even Sheree should probably be recurring.

For the first time ever, Kenya was BORING and an utterly miserable cunt.

Marlo is obnoxious but DOES have some good one liners and her boyfriend was kind of cool and kind of hot.

Kenya needs real stars to play off of, not these doofuses. But the hatred between she and Marlo is so deep, you cannot even get good drama out of it.

And christ, when BORING AS MY GRANDPA'S HAIRY DEAD BALLS CYNTHIA IS YOUR "GUEST STAR' YOU KNOW YOU ARE CIRCLING THE GUTTER.

Really bad season. And sadly even shitty OC is more watchable than this mess.

RETOOL THIS SHOW

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2023 12:14 AM

Just like Bethenny had turned into a more vampiric version of Jill by the end of her tenure on RHONY, Kenya is now just doing the sour, stiff-armed gatekeeping she encountered from the majority of the established cast when she twirled onto the show in season 5.

Also, while Kenya’s always had bushels of charisma and a real genius for truly masterful trolling, she also has a real “Karen” wing to her personality (“Security! She has got to go. Get her out of here!”) that has become a lot more pronounced as she’s gotten older.

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2023 3:42 AM

"The Pass" debuts on PeaCOCK this Sunday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2023 4:51 PM

"Are you going to bring me back that dick?"

YASSSSSS, which one hoes of you said this to Ralph? 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2023 9:55 PM

Eddie can't fit big things in his mouth... Sure Jan!😅

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2023 4:29 AM

Whoops! WT! For the other OC HW...

But still here for the Drew/Ralph shenanigans too!

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2023 5:58 AM

Reunion Part 1 was ok. Both Kandi and Sheree landed some reads, I did laugh @ AliExpress items being on Sheree's website. Marlo looked sleepy. Kenya is ridiculous and so is her stupid subpoena. She fell out with that gay ex-husband many years ago, I can't believe they are still going to court over their daughter. Fuck both of them.

Other than that, Im glad to know the show will be recast for the next season. Tamar has been rumored to be the person the franchise will now center around, but nothing official

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2023 3:06 AM

Only 62 posts for the entire season? Oh dear. It's just gotten way too messy and Kandi has checked out. Even Sheree can't save it.

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2023 3:20 AM

These shows are just about encouraging toxic behavior and wallowing in it like pigs in slop.

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2023 3:27 AM

R64, Yep! and we are here for it!

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2023 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!