Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Ramirez: People actually think he's hot?

I know he has a lot of fan girls who talk about how gorgeous and sexy he is. Ignore the teeth; his face is still ugly. He's got facial wasting and looks like a neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2023 4:14 AM

Well, considering he died years ago, I can’t imagine he looks hale and hearty right this second.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2023 8:01 PM

R1 I didn't realizing I was writing in present tense.

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2023 10:34 PM

I figured. He had striking eyes and cheekbones but I’ve read that he had rotten, smelly teeth - I can’t imagine how anyone could overlook that. Hard pass for me but then again, I’m not obsessed with murderers like some women are.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2023 10:43 PM

Thanks for including a pic, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2023 10:46 PM

Hi, op. Another desperate thread.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2023 10:46 PM

[quote] I didn't realizing I was writing in present tense.

New to the English language?

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2023 10:49 PM

It was his unforgettable rotting-possum-and pus breath that turned some people on.

Here, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2023 10:51 PM

Ramirez actually had fabulous hair and decent bone structure, and might have been moderately physically attractive if he were healthy, well-groomed, sane, and a human rather than a demon from the lowest depths of hell. But you can see the bad skin here, under the cheekbones, and I'm sure we can all imagine the sulfur-tinged breath from rotting teeth and pure evil.

But some people are attracted by the pure evil. I think they're mostly people who wish they had the gonads to be pure evil themselves, instead of regular human-scale petty evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2023 10:54 PM

Hideous

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2023 11:05 PM

Great link, OP

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2023 11:12 PM

He had beautiful features and bone structure. I think Ezra Miller is his doppelganger.

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Back in the 90s, Johnny Depp was supposed to play Richard in a movie, but it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Fantastic cheek bones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2023 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!