Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do we feel about Michael Cohen?

He has the saddest face. It's hard to reconcile the whistleblower with the man who was once Trump's hitman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2023 9:10 AM

He's certainly made a name for himself for someone educated in a strip mall.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2023 8:27 AM

He defines “schlub.”

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2023 8:31 AM

I think he's just another man who let himself get caught up in a golden horseshoe situation. If he had never met Donald Trump he might have just lived his life as a normal attorney. But Trump, in his inimitable way, made sure Cohen (like all his top people) was made to be beholden to him, to do whatever was asked of him, all to keep the lucrative payouts coming. We must always remember, for many (if not most) people money is an addictive drug. It will make nice decent and honest people do terrible things to get access to it once they've tasted its addictive flavor.

So, I think he has redeemed himself to some extent. Doesn't mean I would socialize with him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2023 8:34 AM

I’ve read he’s hurting Bragg’s case because he won’t keep his mouth shut. He still seems sleazy to me even though he hates Trump now.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2023 8:36 AM

If he never met Trump he'd be involved in another legal snafu.

You think Trump picks the good ones and turns them evil?

Dirts of a feather, to paraphrase...

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2023 8:41 AM

He is one of legion who have been thrown under the bus by Diaper Don. He is understandably out to get Trump.

He's sexy.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2023 9:07 AM

R6 = Mrs. Michael Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2023 9:31 AM

R6 I wouldn't mind, though he's likely cut.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2023 9:36 AM

I like his tough guy speaking style. Whenever he’s on the news I like to see him telling the world about all of trumps dirty deeds.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2023 10:33 AM

Not only did he work for Trump, he married into the mob. His wife's father was the taxi medallion king and ran schemes with the Ukrainian mob.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2023 11:59 AM

If he never met trump, you would see him on TV, on the obscure cable channels, advertising his lawyer services for accidents. He has the face for it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2023 12:20 PM

Ewww i hate myself for admitting this - but i find him sexy in a scrappy, sleazy kinda way.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2023 12:25 PM

Donald Trump made him famous, or infamous, which in today’s world are the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2023 12:28 PM

I thought he was gay when I first saw him. But he isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2023 2:53 PM

I find him sexy too, but in an odd "grudge fuck" kinda way. You know...the kind of guy who could give a rat's ass whether you get off or not, and when you come back from the bathroom, he's put your clothes next to the front door. "Yeah, yeah...it was great. Nah, I don't need your number. I'm sure we'll see each other.....sometime."

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2023 3:13 PM

He has really aged - and terribly - over the past 6 years when he first came into the public view.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2023 3:32 PM

R16 = Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2023 3:35 PM

It’s weird that Dylan Gecik and twink handlers to the rich and famous A-Gays is also named Michael Cohen. I wonder how the lawsuit against him being racist and manhandling underaged twinks is progressing?

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2023 5:03 PM

I still laugh when I think back when he was still working for Trump and telling lie after lie for the fat foot, and that one guy on one of the news shows said 'Michael Cohen and his strip mall law degree". LOL

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2023 11:12 PM

I believe him, but he’s only telling the truth now because lying didn’t work out for him.

by Anonymousreply 20April 4, 2023 11:35 PM

He's said some pretty funny things. I can't dislike him since he really hates Trump now.

by Anonymousreply 21April 4, 2023 11:46 PM

I love him, find him very sexy in a bearish cuddly way. I think he'd be very eager to please in bed, actually. I'd love to give him a foot massage and suck on his toes.

by Anonymousreply 22April 4, 2023 11:48 PM

Are there any younger photos of him online? I think I've looked in the past but not come up with much. Though TBH, I bet he's looked better with some age.

by Anonymousreply 23April 4, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] If he had never met Donald Trump he might have just lived his life as a normal attorney.

He was up to his elbows in sleaziness long before he met Trump. His uncle ran a mob nightclub, etc.

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2023 11:50 PM

His son was hot, but I think got that from his mother's side. I always liked the description of Michael Cohen that "he looks like a boy playing a dog in a school play."

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2023 11:51 PM

What does he say about Rudy Giuliani?

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2023 11:52 PM

If he hadn't got caught he'd still be in an upper berth in Donald's lower colon. But grateful to him for bringing him down.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2023 11:54 PM

I think he’s bitter because Trump threw him under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2023 11:55 PM

Call me a fool but I think Michael is genuinely contrite about his past and has great regrets of his wrongdoings. And that's what makes him great TV.

by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2023 11:59 PM

R29 = Rosie O’Donnell

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2023 12:42 AM

As somebody said upthread, he’s married to the Ukrainian/Jewish mob. Was a partner with Symon Garber in the taxi business. Massive money laundry operation.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2023 1:09 AM

r5

It's birds of a feather, dear. Not dirts.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2023 1:16 AM

He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2023 1:23 AM

Jake Tapper just about fellated him for ten minutes on CNN moments ago.

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2023 1:26 AM

He’s the Jewish Michael Avenatti.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2023 1:28 AM

He's a convicted perjurer and he's going to be the main witness for the prosecution. Trump could easily be acquitted if it comes down to Cohen's credibility.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2023 1:35 AM

When the judge warned “both sides” to refrain from shit stirring today, Cohen was the “our side” he was referring to. He was on CNN tonight?!

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2023 2:22 AM

R37, Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2023 2:31 AM

He's getting vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2023 2:58 AM

He was vindicated a long time ago. He still needs to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2023 3:00 AM

He won't until Trump ends up in prison like he did. I don't blame him feeling that way.

by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2023 3:04 AM

The more he talks the more he reminds people of what a liar he was. He is hurting Bragg’s case and he needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2023 3:12 AM

He looks how I feel

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2023 3:15 AM

Human basset hound. Anyone stupid enough to get tangled up in Trump’s fuckery gets no respect from me. We have known for decades what Trump is about.

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2023 3:26 AM

R32 Yes, but I like dirts better. It's more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 45April 5, 2023 3:34 AM

A grifting cunt

by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2023 3:35 AM

[quote]He's a convicted perjurer and he's going to be the main witness for the prosecution. Trump could easily be acquitted if it comes down to Cohen's credibility.

Well, a Grand Jury believed him but the prosecution also has a Pecker up their sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 47April 5, 2023 4:05 AM

Former Head of SDNY (name fog) on Ari says they use “scoundrels” as witnesses all the time because their rule is there must be corroborating evidence for anything a shady character says. They essentially neutralize the possibility of the jury getting stuck on a witness’s criminal history for the jury. So fear not Michael Cohen, they know what to do with his type of witness, and they do it because it works (scoundrel = corroborating evidence principle).

by Anonymousreply 48April 5, 2023 4:34 AM

Thank you Michael! Thank you Stormy! You guys did good. The country thanks you!

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2023 4:34 AM

His accent is one of those that makes my skin crawl. One big thing I find distasteful about him is how no matter who's talking to him if it's on camera he always makes a point to bring up some book he's written. It's always "as I said in my book Mea Culpa, yada yada yada". If he could get away with adding "which you can find at all good books stores" he would.

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2023 11:50 AM

He's not credible. Witnesses before a GJ are not cross examined. They are led by the nose by a prosecutor and only asked certain questions. We'll see how he holds up under a real cross examination. He's a typical snitch - willing to say whatever he needs to currying favor with the government.

I don't believe him and I suspect he was a typical brown noser who did lots of things without "orders" trying to impress his boss. People like him ar only contrite because they got caught and punished.

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2023 12:10 PM

Bullshit, R49. Stormy took a $130,000 bribe to screw the country. She’s as bad as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2023 12:34 PM

How I feel about him, OP? I think he did a smart thing by flipping, and even smarter to be so public. Because he could have easily fallen out a window. But I also see him being cagey and calculating. And I also see him enjoying every second of misery he can cause Donald Trump. He wants to come across as righteous, but peel back that layer and there's a strong streak of revenge. Honestly he hasn't said anything new and revealing lately. He is recycling his comments. Maybe that's because he is still "assisting" the DA or the Feds. Who knows. But once the indictments come out in Georgia, and the classified documents case, and the Insurrection, the Michael Cohen show will be over. His real value is in the stuff coming out of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2023 12:50 PM

Disbarred Michael Cohen needs to make money. That's why he doesn't shut up.

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2023 1:12 PM

R54, No matter what he espouses now, the name Donald Trump will appear in the first sentence of his obituary.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2023 2:06 PM

They love him on THE MEIDAS TOUCH.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2023 3:06 PM

If Michael Cohen was a 10 episode series on Netflix, we'd be at episode 8 right about now.

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2023 2:20 AM

[quote] They love him on THE MEIDAS TOUCH

He's a useful scumbag. Trust me, none of the Meiselas brothers are going to invite the Cohens over for dinner EVAH!

The main reason Cohen is so public with his Trump condemnation shtick is because it makes him money. If the day came that Trump was found innocent of all the charges against him, and he asked Cohen to come back and work for him for a big salary he'd knock you down to get back there.

by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2023 11:02 AM

Really r58? Because Ben Meiselas and Cohen interact with each other like they’re old friends. Of course it could be an act.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend…

by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2023 2:50 PM

He's smelling blood now. Hence the bloodhound face.

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2023 2:58 PM

Cohen and Meidas Touch are a mutual admiration society. He's useful to them for good content on their YouTube channel, and they're useful to him to help get his PR out about his books, etc.. They're relationship will move along fine as long as the mutual benefit is there. Once it's not they'll forget they even knew each other.

by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2023 3:19 PM

[quote] Ben Meiselas and Cohen interact with each other like they’re old friends

I want to lick every inch of Ben Meiselas.

by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2023 7:28 PM

Not Jordy r62?

He’s the comeliest of all the brothers to me.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2023 7:32 PM

[quote] One big thing I find distasteful about him is how no matter who's talking to him if it's on camera he always makes a point to bring up some book he's written. It's always "as I said in my book Mea Culpa, yada yada yada". If he could get away with adding "which you can find at all good books stores" he would.

You think he's any different than other guest on the pundit shows. Watch the ones who are zooming from home and conveniently have their book right there over there shoulders in plain site.

[quote]He's a typical snitch - willing to say whatever he needs to currying favor with the government.

You think he's going to lie under oath again? Please.

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2023 7:39 PM

They're relationship s/h/b "their relationship". I'm embarrassed for myself.

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Ben Meiselas is my pretend husband. Lord that boy starts a fire in my loins.

by Anonymousreply 66April 9, 2023 1:47 PM

Michael is sexy. The accent turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2023 1:55 PM

Michael Cohen’s a real character, I always look forward to seeing him on MSNBC. You couldn’t invent him.

by Anonymousreply 68April 9, 2023 3:25 PM

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 69April 9, 2023 3:45 PM

Coehn is the personification of REASONABLE DOUBT. I say that to juries whenever some snitch trading testimony for favor testifies against my client.

by Anonymousreply 70April 9, 2023 7:18 PM

He was just on “live” with Symone on MSNBC.

Most of the usual suspect commentators are taking this holiday weekend off, but Cohen loves the camera.

by Anonymousreply 71April 9, 2023 8:38 PM

He's a fighter. Glad he's on our team.

by Anonymousreply 72April 10, 2023 12:04 AM

R71, he's Jewish. Today, Easter Sunday is not his holiday.

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2023 12:08 AM

R73, It’s also Passover, you dimwit.

Passover (2023)

Evening of Wed, Apr 5, 2023 - Evening of Thu, Apr 13,

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2023 1:05 AM

Why do these monotheistic religions hate each other so much? Other religions don't mind celebrating Easter at least to the point of greeting each other and wishing Christians well on this their happy day.

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2023 7:56 AM

[quote] He's a fighter. Glad he's on our team.

Honey, he’s only anti-Trump now because it’s in his best interest. He would do a 180 in a second if given the chance. He’s no different than a mobster. He sold his soul a long time ago. He’s basically a prison snitch. Prison snitches may help put away dangerous scum but they’re still scum themselves. Don’t fall for the act.

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2023 8:29 AM

He's a top.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2023 8:38 AM

Since I don't know him personally r76 I'll take what I see in front of me. I have seen for some time now that he's against Trump and that enough for me

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2023 8:45 AM

R78, you should have seen him before that. He was one of Trump’s diehard henchmen. A thug. Don’t fall for the act.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2023 1:21 PM

He didn’t expect to get thrown under the bus by Trump and now he’s getting his revenge. I have to question whether or not he would have ratted on Trump had he not been made the fall guy.

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2023 4:37 PM

R79 is right. He's had a variation of the "jailhouse conversion." He feels Trump betrayed him. And you better believe the FBI guys rubbed salt in that wound every chance they got. Constantly pointing out to him that Trump would not help him, threw him under the bus, and he couldn't even reach Trump. I'm sure his family pressured him too, especially knowing he faced jail time for once more cleaning up behind the Orange ShitGibbon. I think right now he is driven by revenge mostly. Can you imagine how he felt when his office and his residence was raided and everything was confiscated? And he had Trump on tape. So that tells me he at least knew he had to put something aside for the rainy day when he had to protect himself. Michael does well with his comments on Trump on these talk shows. But always remember, he has two faces. What I love about this is that the Thug R79 refers to has turned his attention to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2023 6:59 PM

It should always be about is there a reason to doubt the evidence. If you have one and it isn't fanciful, then that is reasonable doubt.

If they need Cohen's testimony on any of the essential elements, then it's a weak case. Not saying they can't get a conviction because I think there is substantial prejudice against Trump, but lots of unpopular defendants get convicted when the evidence was not there.

Sometimes all you can do with an unpopular defendant is keep them off the stand. It's different with an unpopular crime but an unknown defendant you think can win over the jury if they just listen to him/her.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2023 7:20 PM

In Cohen's book he wrote that at the end it was a sexual comment Trump made about Cohen's daughter that finally made him see Trump was true scum. I agree with the poster that said money can be an addiction.

by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2023 8:22 PM

So Op, you are saying you can't feel something until DL tells you how to feel about it. Are you gen z.?

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2023 8:33 PM

Regardless of who and how he came over to our side, he is consistently still on our team. Same goes for Michael Avenotti. At least he's sticking his neck out unless other slippery turncoats like Barr Lindsey and Pence.

by Anonymousreply 85April 10, 2023 9:01 PM

It's a shame about Michael Avenatti . He was on the right side of this. I'm sure in some way, he feels justified that Trump was indicted by something that he helped to start. I wish he wasn't a crook, so that he could have savored this victory.

by Anonymousreply 86April 10, 2023 9:22 PM

He’s not too bright, but he has tons of street smarts.

by Anonymousreply 87April 10, 2023 9:31 PM

[quote] He didn’t expect to get thrown under the bus by Trump and now he’s getting his revenge. I have to question whether or not he would have ratted on Trump had he not been made the fall guy.

Of course he wouldn’t have. This is even in question?

by Anonymousreply 88April 10, 2023 10:47 PM

[quote] He’s not too bright, but he has tons of street smarts.

He ended up in prison, so no.

by Anonymousreply 89April 10, 2023 10:48 PM

R85, he has no choice.

by Anonymousreply 90April 10, 2023 10:48 PM

Trump started distancing himself from Cohen before the raid, but once the FBI raided, he was totally cut off.

by Anonymousreply 91April 10, 2023 10:51 PM

Uh oh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 13, 2023 3:59 AM

Michael is the Central witness in the indictment case so Trump suing him is witness intimidation. Isn't that a felony too?

by Anonymousreply 93April 13, 2023 4:04 AM

R92 A new Trump-related lawsuit every day; a new mass shooting murder every day. America, what a country!

by Anonymousreply 94April 13, 2023 4:07 AM

Trump sues for HUGE money because he thinks he's all that. I hate the fucker.

by Anonymousreply 95April 13, 2023 8:25 AM

Maybe he frightened people in the past by suing or threatening to. No longer. He's the one being sued, and it's not just posturing. He is indicted for 34 felonies.

If he's suing to delay, as usual, it won't work as there are too many cases barrelling down at him.

by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2023 9:35 AM

[quote]you should have seen him before that. He was one of Trump’s diehard henchmen. A thug. Don’t fall for the act.

And he enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 97April 13, 2023 1:54 PM

[quote] Trump sues for HUGE money

Where's the Nothing Will Happen Troll when we need him? Or he only works from the other side of the fence?

by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2023 7:33 PM

[quote] Michael is the Central witness in the indictment case so Trump suing him is witness intimidation. Isn't that a felony too?

No. But the existence of the law suit can be used as another piece of bias evidence to impeach Cohen when he testifies.

by Anonymousreply 99April 13, 2023 8:44 PM

Hunny the case with Leticia James is going to be his undoing. He gave his deposition and was there for 8 hours. She's going to get him for $250 Million and a ban from ever doing business in the state of NEw York. Not just him. He and his family, Ivanka, Eric, and Donnie, Jr. This is not going away. And a judge just ruled he had to testify and be present for E Jean Carroll's rape thing too. So the shit storm is getting worse by the day.

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2023 4:31 AM

The Dems need a tough scrappy guy on their team who can talk shit. That's Michael. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 101April 15, 2023 12:49 AM

[quote]And a judge just ruled he had to testify and be present for E Jean Carroll's rape thing too. So the shit storm is getting worse by the day.

And the DA is having an anonymous jury for E. Jean's trial and Trump is livid. He requested to know the names and where they worked and to access to the questionnaire potential jurist fill out and the Judge said no. You know he wants to attack the jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 15, 2023 8:37 AM

Why wouldn't his lawyers be given copies of the questionnaires? That's what they're for - so the lawyer can review them to prepare for voir dire. That's odd that this judge would deny this. I've never heard of that.

by Anonymousreply 103April 15, 2023 8:48 AM

Why would any judge share the names of the jurors?? What made them think the judge would comply??

by Anonymousreply 104April 15, 2023 8:55 AM

Don't get too invested in Michael. Somewhere down the road he is sure to disappoint. At some point he will attach himself to some other fraud.

by Anonymousreply 105April 15, 2023 2:22 PM

Back in the day, Michael, whose father-in-law was a minor mobster, saw Trump as a real wheeler dealer,a successful grifter. He loved that shit. Money, celebrity, the "I don't give a damn, I do what I want!" attitude. He talks about being seduced by the fame and the money. And he loved being the garbage man. Because that's what he was. He took out the trash. He was the muscle guy. There were other muscle guys, real ones who would break a few legs, and maybe break your nose, and Michael could call them for assistance, but basically he enjoyed being with Trump. His disaffection stems from the fact that Trump is a selfish SOB. Michael got in trouble on account of Trump, and Trump turned his back on Michael. Period. All this religion he got after the fact comes from that. And he wants his revenge. He tried to be a force at the DNC"raising money." Remember? He was looking for some kind of monetary rewards with status attached, once Trump walked into the WH. So while I appreciate what he is doing. I will never be easy about him or trust him.

by Anonymousreply 106April 15, 2023 3:30 PM

My Enemy's enemy is my friend. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 107April 15, 2023 3:34 PM

[quote] Why would any judge share the names of the jurors?? What made them think the judge would comply??

What world do you practice law in? Ireland when they had illegal Dip Lock juries?

It's one thing not to publicize names it's another to withhold then from the defense team and the defendant. How do you think they identify conflicts by jurors - some jurors who may not want to be honest about their connections to people in some way affiliated with the trial?

by Anonymousreply 108April 16, 2023 1:41 AM

R106, that's called reasonable doubt.

by Anonymousreply 109April 16, 2023 1:42 AM

Donald is finished. No one believes anything he has to say anymore.

by Anonymousreply 110April 16, 2023 1:50 AM

Then why won’t he shut his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 111April 16, 2023 2:02 AM

Because he's Donald Trump - he just can't stop talking, and lying, and whining.

by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2023 9:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!