Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dear God. The MAGAts are gonna be even more insufferable than usual now

All over social media I see them making threats and saying now liberals are really gonna pay for this, and MTG is calling for MAGAts to all take over NYC. God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2023 8:41 PM

The hand wringing, hyperbolic meltdown is ridiculous. Trump can still run for and be president even if indicted, even if he's convicted. This just means he can't break the law without consequence. Apparently that means the end of the Republic.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2023 8:01 PM

Good. I can’t wait to watch hillbilly Marge go up against a New Yorker with shit to do who gives zero fucks. Even a child could destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2023 8:01 PM

R2 I don’t think so. They’re pretty nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2023 8:04 PM

R3 but MTG has one trump card as it were….what will the New Yorkers do to prevent from turning to stone as they look upon her?

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2023 8:04 PM

She didn't really sign that "See you on Tuesday", which is adjacent to C U Next Tuesday. She can't be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2023 8:08 PM

I think most of you forget that there is a lot more to NY than NYC. Long Island and Upstate vote predominantly Republican. Tons of NY Republicans exist.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2023 8:08 PM

I am watching Spectrum News 1 and there are already people coming from other states to protest for the weekend. They just interviewed a man from Georgia who got here first thing this morning to start protesting

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2023 8:09 PM

I hope they get in the way of Patti Lupone just trying to get to Duane Reade or something.

Ashli Babbitt would consider herself lucky not to get the treatment Patti would give them.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2023 8:10 PM

They are sending their best.

New Yorkers won't stand for that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2023 8:30 PM

My god she's a hideous looking woman. Who in their right mind would want to fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2023 8:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!