Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suri is ready to go to college, and Tom does't care.

Suri Cruise is ready for college. A new report says that the 16-year-old is applying to various universities and appears to be focused on New York City. It also says that her relationship with her father, Tom Cruise, has grown more and more distance with the passage of time, with him having no input on her college picks.

The Daily Mail reports that Suri has been sending some applications out and is focused on studying fashion in New York. “Suri is applying to schools all over the place. [Katie] really does want her to stay in New York so they can be close to each other,” said the source. “Katie takes great pride in her but is also extremely overprotective.”

In the case of Suri’s father, the source reveals Cruise has been out of the picture since 2013, a year after his divorce from Katie Holmes. “Suri does not know her father anymore and she has not spent time with him in a decade,” said the insider. “She does not go to see his movies and he has no part in her life.”

While Cruise won’t be involved in Suri’s life, it looks like he will continue to provide economical support, paying for her college tuition costs. The insider revealed that when Cruise and Holmes divorced, he would pay $400,000 a month in child support until Suri turned 18 years old.

While Cruise and Holmes have rarely discussed the reasons for their divorce, it was rumored at the time that the two disagreed on Scientology. Cruise has long been involved with the controversial movement, with Holmes fearing that he’d want to involve their daughter in the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2024 12:26 PM

She's a pretty girl.

Is it true that his son is his biological child? I've read that on LSA. And that he adopted him.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2023 1:40 PM

Does anybody care?

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2023 1:44 PM

Someone does care, Mein Fuhrer. There are two prior threads on the subject.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2023 1:47 PM

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for Katie’s divorce escape. I cant wrap my head around denying your own child. He must be a narcissist to be so affable in public but not see his own kid

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2023 1:48 PM

Katie spoke at least once about the escape, R4. I believe her father, who is an attorney, helped her set up the legal safety net she “fled” to. As expected, it took some planning. But I cheered Katie and Suri’s from the cult. And they don’t need Tom.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2023 1:52 PM

A parent abandoning you is bad enough, but can you imagine if your absent parent was an A-list celebrity always in the press? How strange.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2023 2:08 PM

Scientologists see children as adults in smaller bodies. Many don't show affection to their children at all. It comes as no surprise he isn't involved in her life.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2023 3:45 PM

It must be weird having a dad who’s not really your dad

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2023 5:33 PM

She's an adult now, or will be soon. If she really wants a relationship with her father, she can easily contact him and try. Either way, they'll both know if it's what they really want.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2023 5:37 PM

[quote]If she really wants a relationship with her father, she can easily contact him and try.

I doubt he'd taker her calls.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2023 5:45 PM

r10 Have you heard about these crazy new things called called emails and texting.

[italic] If you send them, they WILL look.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2023 5:54 PM

R11- Maybe not if your father is a devoted, brainwashed cult member.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2023 5:56 PM

Did she skip a grade? I don’t know if any high school juniors applying to “various universities” this early. Not even high achievers.

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2023 6:01 PM

Last week's thread on Suri WAS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Why do OCD twats have to repost the same goddamn topics over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2023 6:09 PM

She's a beautiful girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote]Have you heard about these crazy new things called called emails and texting.

[quote]If you send them, they WILL look.

It's not about looking, it's about answering, smartass.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2023 6:12 PM

She is a robot, r13!

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2023 6:13 PM

I honestly never thought she was his child. I thought Siri’s father was Chris Klein. As Suri matures I see a lot of Tom’s facial expressions in her.

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2023 6:14 PM

Tom creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2023 6:14 PM

Poor Katie cannot seem to find love.

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2023 6:15 PM

R11, have you heard about this cult called Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2023 6:15 PM

R18 Suri, not Siri.

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2023 6:15 PM

Of course Katie wants to keep Suri close. Because wherever Suri ends up there will inevitably be $cieno whack jobs trying to befriend her and bring her back into the cult. I think that after cutting Nicole off from their two kids, though, there is no greater karmic justice than Tom being totally cut out of Suri's life.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2023 6:16 PM

🤖 Yes her name is Suri, but Scientology turned her into Siri.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2023 6:24 PM

She should change her name to Suri Holmes.

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2023 6:35 PM

I bet she does go by Suri Holmes. It’s the press that continue to use Cruise but if she’s not spoken to him since 2013, I highly doubt she uses his surname in real life!

Do you go to college at 16?! I thought it was 18? (I’m British, we go at 18 to university).

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2023 6:58 PM

She and Katie are SP's (surpressive persons) since they left THE CULT and therefore completely cut out of Tom's life.

Of course he doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2023 7:06 PM

I wonder if she's in the will?

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2023 7:11 PM

Completely cut out of Tom's life? Doesn't he have to pay child support?

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2023 8:54 PM

Apparently he pays 400 a month in child support. Or is that 4 million? Oh I think it's 400K a year. No wait, it's 400K a month. NO. It's 400K a week. No, 4 million dollars a month. No, its.

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2023 9:05 PM

Her mother is correct in worrying about that murderous cult.

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2023 9:16 PM

I don't want that man anywhere near my high heels.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2023 11:04 AM

If he leaves you off the will, call me, Suri.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2023 11:08 AM

How do Tom’s Frau fans reconcile him being an absent father?

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2023 11:52 AM

Is she carrying a Target bag? Stars-they’re just like us!

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2023 12:12 PM

Tiny Toms' behavior regarding his "daughter" further convinces me that he is not her biological father.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2023 12:17 PM

Why would Tom Cruise pay so much child support for a kid he knows well and good isn't his? He just enjoys flushing away millions of dollars?

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2023 3:59 PM

She is his child. That is just how the Scientology cult works. If you aren't in the cult you are an enemy of the cult and includes children. He simply chose them over his own child.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2023 4:03 PM

That includes children. ^

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2023 4:04 PM

Scientology has torn families apart for years. People in the cult were prohibited from speaking to their children, parents, siblings, and other family members and friends who weren't in the cult. In spite of those rules, I thought that since Tom was so high up in the cult, he would have received some kind of special dispensation that would allow him to continue to see Suri. Of course he'd have to be discreet about it, because if there were photographs of them together, then all the other scientologists would want to be able to see their banned family members too.

After the divorce, there was a photo of Tom and Suri together in a swimming public pool, perhaps at Disney World or something. But since then, nothing.

It has to stab Suri in the heart to see photographs of Tom with his two older children who are still in the cult.

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2023 4:15 PM

Poor Tom. He was led into the cult at a young adult age by his old first wife. He was at an impressionable age and she was a hag. Unfortunately his life and his children have been affected and Katie Holmes was a gold digger with a lawyer dad. She knew what she was doing. Blame Katie.

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2023 4:19 PM

R41, are you saying that Nicole was the best spouse for him?

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2023 4:25 PM

R41- No one else is to blame , only Tom. He is a rich movie star and has all of the power that comes with that. He chose a cult over his child. Shame on him.

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2023 4:25 PM

Does Cruise have a girlfriend these days?

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2023 4:26 PM

R44- I haven't read about a girlfriend in years.

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2023 4:27 PM

R32 me neither.

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2023 4:29 PM

R40 it’s not just Scientology. Many other organized religions do the same thing… it’s sad and disturbing. I had the same thing done to me, but for being gay. So much for a God that is supposed to love you unconditionally. Religion is an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2023 4:32 PM

Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, and Ralph Macchio all look a lot better than Tom.

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2023 4:38 PM

R47- I could not agree more that is why I am an atheist. The evangelicals that I grew up surrounded by are why.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2023 4:40 PM

[quote] Tiny Toms' behavior regarding his "daughter" further convinces me that he is not her biological father.

My sister has always held this thought. I mean it’s possible. He could be paying support to keep everything quiet. He’s also very high up in Scientology that he could probably do what he wants.

I used to think she definitely wasn’t his kid bc he adopted the other two, but Nicole Kidman would not want to carry two kids at that stage in her career. Plus she didn’t carry her kids with Urban. The first pregnancy was definitely bullshit and used a surrogate. So he may have never had a fertility problem as reported.

Isn’t Scientology basically dying out now?

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2023 4:46 PM

R50- Not fast enough, but yes, I believe it is.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2023 4:49 PM

She is beautiful. She looks like Katie (and Tom?) Glad she shops at Target lol. Tom reminds of Will Smith. All happy/smiley fake-nice for the public, but a SOB behind closed doors. Will's fake-veneer cracked at the Oscars. Tom's will crack eventually too.

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2023 4:55 PM

R52- I believe you described him perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2023 4:56 PM

so what? at least he pays for all her expenses. they get millions a year.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2023 5:01 PM

R54- Money doesn't make up for the rejection of your parent.

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2023 5:02 PM

R49 That's the only reason why you are an atheist? Not religion fairytales making zero sense?

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2023 9:08 PM

R56- Oh yes, that as well! But it did begin with the complete hypocrisy of evangelicals.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2023 10:12 PM

[quote]Does Cruise have a girlfriend these days?

Mom, please, hide Elle!

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2023 10:22 PM

R55 yes it does if it’s Tom Cruise level money.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2023 2:40 AM

Look. Katie was literally a prisoner of Tom's. Remember the pap shots of a scrawny, depressed Katie surrounded by bodyguards? She escaped. No, whatever shit she has on Tom and the cult is enough to guarantee their freedom.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2023 3:30 AM

Why would Tom Cruise pay so much child support for a kid he knows well and good isn't his? He just enjoys flushing away millions of dollars?

You think he's going to admit he lied? Especially as this is the only "proof" he has that he's had heterosexual sex ever?

Meanwhile, his son isn't his biological son. It's the biological son of his former Scieno drone level boyfriend from way back when.

Or so it's said.

About a dozen years or so ago, someone floating this as a theory posted a picture of the boyfriend when he was with Cruise, then posted a then recent picture of a mid-teens Connor.

Connor looked way more like the ex than his adopted dad.

Didn't Cruise "order" his two older children on the advice of his Scientology handlers?

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2023 5:33 AM

Nobody forced Katie Holmes into marrying Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2023 5:43 AM

[Quote]Why would Tom Cruise pay so much child support for a kid he knows well and good isn't his?

Do you have any proof that Suri is not his child? And "I looked at pictures of his gay boyfriend, Chris Klein or Tommy Davis and she looks just like them" is no real proof. $400k child support per year is a reasonable amount for someone like Cruise. He still has to pay even if he chooses not to see the child.

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2023 12:40 PM

Didn't Katie date Jamie Foxx? What happened to once you go black...

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2023 1:55 PM

I recently listened to the podcast Trashy Divorce, Katie's escape was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2023 2:25 PM

who cares? she has herpes! nasty gross. pretty sure jamie foxx has herpes.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2023 2:28 PM

Suri has herpes?

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2023 2:30 PM

You do realize that there are separate strains of herpes R66?

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2023 2:35 PM

It almost appears to be Toms PR posting that Suri isn't his bio child to make him look less of a absent father. It is ridiculous because he claimed that child as his and was involved in her life for the first five or so years so even if she isn't his bio child , which I don't believe, he is still a horrible pos for abandoning her.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2023 5:23 PM

A list celebrities don't have their PR team arguing on fucking DataLounge

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2023 6:18 PM

Tom has clam slave labor to go forth upon the web and do PR for him. I remember during the divorce the Scibots were in full force on gossip sites.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2023 6:21 PM

Tommy Davis is Suri Cruise’s biological father. Google his name and see the resemblance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote]It almost appears to be Toms PR posting that Suri isn't his bio child to make him look less of a absent father. It is ridiculous because he claimed that child as his and was involved in her life for the first five or so years so even if she isn't his bio child , which I don't believe, he is still a horrible pos for abandoning her.

If that turkey baster could talk!

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2023 8:39 PM

The problem with guessing Tommy is her bio father is that he himself looks an awful lot like Tom. Actually, Katie Holmes resembles them both too.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2023 8:54 PM

Katie, Tom, Tommy, same faces....

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2023 6:21 AM

My name is Suri Cruise, put your hands in the air! I came out of the womb with a head full of hair!

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2023 6:45 AM

Katie looks like Gloria Steinem's older sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2024 5:49 AM

Tom has another daughter named Debbie Jo. She was my invisible friend.

by Anonymousreply 78April 1, 2024 5:56 AM

Is Katie even Tom's genetic/biological child?

by Anonymousreply 79April 1, 2024 6:00 AM

Interesting question, R79. I wonder why nobody else in the thread thought to ponder that?

by Anonymousreply 80April 1, 2024 6:17 AM

College? That bitch oughta be shipped off to SeaOrg.

by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2024 7:08 AM

To be candid, I wouldn't think missing out on Tom's suggestions for college applications would be a big tragedy in anyone's life.

Stuntman school, yes.

by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2024 11:01 AM

[quote] it looks like he will continue to provide economical support

Who wrote that shit? Was the idiot author trying to say he provides minimal (economical) support or financial (economic) support. I dare say 400 Gs a month is not all the economical.

by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2024 11:51 AM

One thing that really pisses me off about Tom Cruise is how all his fans and the Hollywood powers seem to just overlook his heinous treatment of his own daughter. Why do they continue to give that asshole work and why do people continue to adore him. Any man who would give up all contact with his own child because of some fucked up fake religion deserves nothing but derision. He's a vile, hateful, piece of shit in my book.

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2024 11:55 AM

[quote]Why do they continue to give that asshole work and why do people continue to adore him.

Because this is America and money trumps everything. Cruise has made a lot of Hollywood execs a hell of a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2024 11:59 AM

[quote]Who wrote that shit?

Often the answer is 'a bot,' but the source here is a Spanish tabloid and the author probably speaks English as a second or third language.

by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2024 12:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!