Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Not news but news to me: Ellen DeGeneres has a skincare line, Kind Science.

Does anyone think she or her skin looks good?

Does anyone use DeGeneres and Kind in the same sentence?

Does anyone want to put money in her pocket for anything?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 10:48 AM

That’s like Chrissy Metz selling SkinnyGirl.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2023 5:11 PM

If you liked her kitchen line, you'll LOVE her skincare line!

I almost paid five bucks for a closeout Ellen DeGeneres four-sided stainless steel grater at a local discount store because she has been grating on me for decades. But I saved my $$$.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2023 5:26 PM

Still hanging onto that kind bullshit even after her cuntery was exposed…

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2023 5:29 PM

I've thought she looked like shit for the past 15 years or so. She's just six steps away from Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2023 5:30 PM

She had a subscription box for a year or two until it failed (most sub boxes fail, anyway). Had frau items, shirts, cheap jewelry, water bottles, socks, a book that would change your life. It was called Be Kind or something like that, because apparently she is a lovely, kind person to others (lol).

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2023 6:48 PM

I thought that was Dan Abrams from On Patrol Live.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2023 7:06 PM

That article is two years old, but the product still launched AFTER it was revealed to the world at large that Ellen isn't kind. At all.

I wonder if it's even still around? I can't imagine even the frauiest Frau saying to herself "I wish I looked just like Ellen!"

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2023 7:20 PM

This desiccated thing has a skin care line?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2023 8:00 PM

Just saw this commercial on late night TV in the Dallas area. I had never heard of it before, but I'm glad I did a search before posting my snark about it. WT ACTUAL FUCK?!?

I thought all we had left to endure was her Netflix special where she ripped off the shroud over her face and we all saw the harpy beneath?!

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2024 5:04 AM

"Creepy Crepe-y Makes My Flesh Crawl Celebrity Skincare Creme"?

Tagline: "Go Fuck Yourselves"

It's not too late for a rename!

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2024 5:47 AM

Is it made with Portia’s blood?

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2024 5:50 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2024 6:11 AM

When will the horrible goblin Ellen go away?

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2024 6:12 AM

She's smooth as silk...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2024 6:12 AM

I bought a really plush dog blanket from a line of hers for camping with my dog and he loves it.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2024 6:23 AM

When will Ellen finally be flushed down the shitter? She keeps bobbing back up like an unwelcome turd.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2024 7:11 AM

Did the marketing dept. forget the "of" in the middle of "Kind Science"?

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2024 12:06 PM

Including having a good diet and drinking lots of water, you only really need a cleanser, moisturizer, SPF, and (especially for those that live in an area with hard water), a shower head that soften/filters the water. And it doesn’t haven’t to be from brands like La Mer/La Prairie/Dr Barbara Sturm; most brands like the Ordinary, CeraVe, and La Roche Posay do the job just as well.

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2024 12:20 PM

I prefer her other line, Cunt Science.

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2024 12:46 PM

Is she trying to look ugly and evil with that haircut?

She's doing a good job with that.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 1:09 PM

Go away, Ellen, and take the Kardashians and Housewives with you.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2024 2:01 PM

The woman who wore scarves because of her turkey neck has a skin care line? Oh let me go out and get it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2024 2:23 PM

Why would anyone buy skincare products from her when her face looks like she was chewed and spit out by a donkey? This is like the whole Dwayne Johnson thing selling shampoo when he's bald.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2024 2:30 PM

Interesting...1/3 of the comments are from a year-and-a-half ago, and the rest are from the past day. Today was the first time I had heard of Kind Science. Has it just been revived? Why? Is Ellen headed below the half-billion mark? She counting her pennies? Things getting tight over the past 18 months? BITCH DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2024 12:45 AM

Ew. I don’t want anything to do with something that sits on her face.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2024 1:27 AM

Hey, I'm not that bad, R25!

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2024 7:47 AM

R18, certain SPF's have been known to cause cancer.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2024 7:54 AM

[quote] I prefer her other line, Cunt Magic

FIFY there....

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2024 4:57 AM

That’s full-on narcissistic rage at R8.

Terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2024 5:09 AM

She needs to stop using “kind” as her key word.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2024 5:12 AM

I just saw a commercial for this. She had Portia de Ross sitting there next to her with her hair chopped off looking like a hostage victim. I swear she was blinking out a message "this bitch is a cunt, please help me".

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2024 5:31 AM

You should see how smooth and dewy her pussy is……..

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2024 5:45 AM

Portia is not hot anymore. Her career is over and she is stuck in that cunts cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2024 10:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!