Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Palm Springs Clothing Optional Resorts

How sleazy are these things?

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2023 12:42 PM

The last thread we had about this topic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 3:04 PM

You’ll look around and conclude that only your palm springs your boner.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 3:05 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10, the sleaze factor is about a 100.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 3:06 PM

Depends on where you stay OP. Stayed at El Mirasol a couple of months ago and it wasn't sleazy at all. However, the weather was cold and rainy which might have put a damper on the sleaze.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 3:26 PM

The clothing optional resorts in Palm Springs are varying levels of sleazy.

CCBC in Cathedral City is the sleaziest of the sleazy. It also is filled with Olds and Fats.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 3:27 PM

My partner and his ex went to one about 15 years ago. His ex used to fuck around all the time, and it was his idea to go to the place. My partner caught the ex getting blown in a hot tub. It was the end of the relationship. Yeah, my partner was probably a little naive agreeing to go to this place, but it sounded like whore city. My partner isn’t a prude, either, but there’s only so many times you’re willing to get the clap from a cheating boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 3:29 PM

You have stories to tell R3?

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2023 1:52 AM

As R4 said, it depends on where you go and what you want. My husband and I like to go to Santiago Resort in PS. It's clothing optional but it's usually just other laid-back gay guys wanting to relax and have some peace.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2023 2:02 AM

I've been to two places, both totally different. A few years ago at Christmas I went to Desert Paradise, a smaller place with rooms named after Judy Garland, Cher, etc. Pretty much everybody there was paired up except me, but I liked it that way. It was very respectable and, since the weather was chilly, no one went naked except in the hot tub. The second place I went to is now closed, but the vibe was different. It was in the spring and the weather was quite warm. I went out to the pool and everyone was naked. I had heard that at this place, no one drew the curtains during sex. I didn't believe it until I actually saw what was happening in a couple rooms. The rooms had picture windows and they were doing it in full view. If you saw observers standing outside a window, you knew what was happening. I was joined that evening by a friend from LA. We decided to go along with it that night and he fucked me pretty vigorously. We kept the table lights on and saw that we drew a respectable crowd. Unfortunately, the owners sold the place to developers and there is an apartment building on that spot now. So, you can get sleazy or just peaceful depending on where you go.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2023 2:27 AM

R9 that sounds exactly like the way things were in the Parliment House in Orlando. My 1st husband and I stayed there for a weekend,and while he was not about sharing me he didnt mind putting on a show. We had a grand old fuck right on the table in front of the window,and when we finished the crowd watching broke out into applause. Ah,memories .

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2023 2:38 AM

I went to one on Palm Springs recently. I had a business trip out there and thought I would just give it a try, I had zero intention of parading around naked but after my meetings were over and I returned to the hotel after dinner, I decided to go sit by the pool. I walked out there in swim trunks. The place was not too busy... maybe 15 people around in total. There was one super hot guy in the pool lounging around. After sitting on a lounge for a few minutes I decided to take off my trunks and get in the pool. Huang out in the pool for a few minutes. Made some eye contact with the hottie in the pool and another somewhat cute guy in the hot tub nearby. Eventually the hottie got out of the pool and walked his exquisite body and magnificent cock back over to his lounge and sat down. The other semi-cute got out of the hot tub and covered himself with his suit which he picked up from the ground and sat down next to hottie. Turns out they were together. Maybe just friends because they didn't seem to be into each other. Eventually got into the hot tub a bit... but nothing was happening there so strutted to my room totally nude, jerked off and went to bed. Felt good to just be in the nude in the warn night air, with a few eyes on me.

I decided that if I ever do this again, I need to look at the apps because back in the day people would sort of naturally hook up but these days people seem to be looking for a connection on the apps, even if they are 10 feet away from each other.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2023 1:53 AM

I stayed in a number of them over the years in PS. Most of the time, they were relatively quiet and not that sexual, even if people were sunbathing or swimming nude. But the ones that had day passes would get a bit wild during lunch hour and again in the evening before midnight. They varied in quality from well-maintained to run-down and somewhat sleazy feeling, although all of them had good room-cleaning services and the linens and so forth were usually crisp and nicely cleaned. I was staying at these places when I was in my 40s. Now I'm older than that, and I wouldn't expect people to be jumping all over me. I've gone to CCBC a number of times on day pass Wednesdays (lower price) now just as a voyeur, but people are not as bath-house exhibitionistic as they used to be, at least when I've been there. There was a time when Vista Grande, Inndulge, Allworlds, Camp Palm Springs, and CCBC were all sort of bathhouse like on busy weekends, but I'm not sure they're still like that. (Many have changed ownership and rules over the years).

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2023 10:07 AM

I would go before the courts force these places to admit women or trans men.

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2023 12:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!