Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where does GLAAD and HRC get their funding.

I feel decades ago big gay organizations were tied somehow to the base via funding. They must have relied in part on donations. Requests for donations were everywhere. So their policies were more or less tied to the majority of gays and lesbians’ views. But I sense now they basically try to use PR and social media to tell us what to believe. Where is their funding coming from? Corporations? Soros?

by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2023 4:15 AM

OP, it's coming from Hillary Clinton's pizza franchise sent through Hunter Biden's laptop.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 12:35 PM

Stealth right-winger thread.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 12:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 12:45 PM

Soros!!

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 12:45 PM

Aaron Schock is sharing his virgin boy pussy with anyone who donates five bucks to GLAAD. He's their most successful fundraiser (and he gets a 50% cut).

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 12:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 12:52 PM

GLAAD's Corporate/Foundation Partners. GLAAD used to have a list of individual heavy-duty donors, but no longer. Neither Pritzker nor Soros are listed sponsors/contributors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 12:53 PM

[quote] Where is their funding coming from? Corporations? Soros?

Jesus Christ! TRY to hide that you are a RWNJ a little better than this, you loon.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 12:54 PM

OP is the "Let's me [sic] a left-wing troll" so this isn't all that stealth. He's probably been getting his ass kicked in this morning's anti-trans and rightwing troll threads, and this is part of his whole hissy-fit process.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 12:54 PM

GLAAD Media Awards Sponsors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 12:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 12:57 PM

This crazy terf explains it. She is crazy but she's right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 1:02 PM

TERF = Nazi

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 1:04 PM

J K Rowlings donates all her Harry Potter residuals to GLAAD, because the loves the Gays and the Trans so much. Does that answer your question, OP?

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 1:06 PM

Only witch burners use the slur TERF

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 1:07 PM

We're gay, terfs also hate men and specially gay men, but she is right on her research.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 1:08 PM

It’s no longer grassroots, OP.

It’s been top down for years now. The ultra rich have purchased our lobbying organizations. He who pays the bills, calls the shots.

They tell us what to do, say & think. They silence debate, criticism or even just basic input.

It’s a sad state of affairs. I don’t know what will, if anything, get us out of it.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 1:10 PM

Isn't Atticus the one foundation funneling this money? Wasn't this trust made by that fat gay from the medical family?

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 1:12 PM

Omg r16…what a ridiculous statement.

Here is a gay man who is also a TERF.

Obviously, we should never take any pro-T statement at face value. Their entire premise is based on a lie. So of course they need further lies to support their original lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2023 1:14 PM

Arcus Foundation, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2023 1:15 PM

Hard left billionaires and multi-millionaires. White gay men.

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2023 1:16 PM

Whats ridiculous about it? The same terfs now going after this inanity are the former radical feminists that believe all men are threats and that gay men are appropriators of womanhood. It's part of the history of feminism you obviously know nothing about.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2023 1:17 PM

These billionaires aren't left wing. They are the embodiment of capitalism. They literally turned a medical condition into fashion and a medical business.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2023 1:18 PM

OP is late for his Log Cabin Republicunt meeting.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2023 1:19 PM

[quote] Omg [R16]…what a ridiculous statement. Here is a gay man who is also a TERF.

Anyone can call themselves anything today as we already know.

Gender ideology is a split movement within radical feminism. They believe heterosexuality isn't real and that its a structure of power forced upon society by men to coerce and control women. They named this imaginary structure heteronormativity (aka compulsory heterosexuality) and their goal is to destroy heterosexuality so that women can be free of evil straight men.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2023 1:34 PM

Lol, r22. My mother was a feminist activist in the 1970s. I met Gloria Steinem a couple times as a kid at ERA rallies. Was regularly reading essays, poetry & news in [italic]Ms. Magazine[/italic] before I was 10 yo. Read [italic]The Color Purple[/italic] (first edition hardback) when I was 13.

Feminists were the first group to embrace homosexuality. I saw it with my own eyes. I experienced it first hand.

Sure, you can find infighting, mistakes & flaws…if that’s your focus, which it sounds like it is. You obviously want to divide feminists from gay men.

Do you have any criticism of the T community at all? Do you seek to divide Ts from pedos like you do feminists from gay men? What about all the violent crimes committed by Ts against women & homosexuals? Do you speak out against that?

What about the mob of Ts who pelted a woman who simply wanted to speak freely in NZ this weekend? They poured red juice on her to represent the bloodshed her words caused. They threw eggs at her & poured water on her. A middle-aged wife & mother of four kids. Most people find that unbearable to watch.

Ts are anti-woman terrorists. They are to women what the KKK is to blacks.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2023 1:55 PM

Your interactions with feminists are irrelevant. Radical feminists are homophobic, this particular group, specially. They have a term for themselves in the encyclopedia of feminism. I bet your momma didn't read that, did she?

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2023 2:02 PM

[quote] Do you have any criticism of the T community at all? Do you seek to divide Ts from pedos like you do feminists from gay men?

I didn't. I talked abut a very specific group of radical feminists. I even contextualized their beliefs which you ignored.

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2023 2:05 PM

Is a discussion about radical feminists an attempt to derail this thread?

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2023 2:05 PM

The Jennifer Bilek interview is intense, true and enlightening. And as she says, we have been intimidated and indoctrinated into not being able to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2023 2:06 PM

Radical feminism is part of what this thread is all about.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2023 2:07 PM

Interesting how r27 can declare that all rad fems are homophobic despite evidence that proves otherwise.

You live in your imagination.

Here’s an indisputable fact:

It’s impossible to change sex.

That’s the truth. Not one medical doctor or gender therapist will say otherwise.

This means that transwomen are men. And transmen are women.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2023 2:09 PM

I don’t want to be grouped with radfems or trans, just a preference!

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2023 2:09 PM

[quote] Is a discussion about radical feminists an attempt to derail this thread?

Two sides of radical feminism are responsible for this thread. Two sides fighting with each other, I'm surprised you haven't figured this out.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2023 2:09 PM

If evidence was required that DL has turned into a re-education camp filled with scolding, controlling cadres, look no further than the vast majority of posts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2023 2:10 PM

R28, I ignore BS.

Men are not women. Anyone born male will die male.

Life is too short to argue about basic reality. There’s too much work that needs to be done. These are literally first-world problems, delivered by the internet & amplified by social media.

It’s impossible to change sex.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2023 2:12 PM

[quote] Interesting how [R27] can declare that all rad fems are homophobic despite evidence that proves otherwise.

It doesn't. It talks about two groups within radical feminism that are in fact full of misandry. that's how we get 'political lesbianism'.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2023 2:15 PM

[quote] It’s impossible to change sex.

No one is claiming otherwise, but your such a bot that you didn't even read what I wrote, which mostly agrees with your points. So STFU and train your bot better.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2023 2:16 PM

R36 Your posting history is literally non-stop transphobia for the last 24 hours. Life is too short indeed. “Too much work to do.” Bah! You are a fraud of the Trump magnitude.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2023 2:18 PM

Said the blue Deplorable.^

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2023 2:19 PM

R37, I don’t get my news about feminists from people who think men are women.

R38, lol — then why are men winning women’s sports? Why are men in women’s spaces? Why are men being imprisoned with women?

R39, ironic that you being up “fraud.” The entire T movement is a fraud. It’s terrorism against homosexuals, women & children. The only group that benefits from T ideology is the group that funds it: straight white men.

You’ve been conned.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2023 2:22 PM

TERFS are homophobic. They see transwomen as male appropriators of womanhood, they don't even concern themselves with transmen (biological women). This love affair between gays trying to protect ourselves and terfs will end the moment gender ideology crashes, which will be soon. Radical feminists are misandric, there's no way around that.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2023 2:24 PM

[quote] non-stop transphobia

One cannot be phobic or anti- something that is non-existent. "Transgender", "transition", "trans" do not exist because humans cannot change what they are. They remain forever as they were born.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2023 2:24 PM

[quote]Where does GLAAD and HRC get their funding.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2023 2:24 PM

Thank you for that alert for the 27th time today and for sharing it dozens of times a day for the last decade. Now, fuck off. You’ve proselytized enough for this century. There must be other site that need your “wisdom”.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2023 2:26 PM

“TERF” is a slur. Anyone who uses this slur is a misogynist witch-hunter. Just look at what happened to the middle-aged wife & mother of four yesterday in NZ.

TRAs are a hate group. They get off on terrorizing women & cutting up kids.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2023 2:28 PM

R44 You won! I give up! I see nothing wrong with that sentence subject/verb agreement.

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2023 2:28 PM

Could someone inform the rest of the posters who R45 is referring to????

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2023 2:29 PM

What exactly is the problem? The women beaten in NZ literally call themselves that, why shouldn't we? They are literally exclusionary of transengerism. They don't even believe in gender dysphoria which is real.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2023 2:30 PM

Even if they believed that they don't deserve to be assaulted. ^

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2023 2:31 PM

r47, it should be "Where [italic]do[/italic] GLAAD and HRC get their funding?"

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2023 2:38 PM

Never mind this. Lets talk about Martine Rothblatt the tranny that wants to upload his consciousness to a robot that is a spitting image of his wife. His the billionaire financing this craze.

Terasem is his cult. They scrubbed off the Internet all their recruiting videos when Bilek came with her first article on him. Here is a video of his wife and the robot he plans to implant himself into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2023 5:43 PM

Wouldn’t give a dime to either organization. I’m looking for an organization that is focused solely gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2023 5:55 PM

Terasem's recruiting video is so scary. If you think about it. There is a billionaire genius investing on cyborgs that can fulfill his fetish of being a woman. How WTF is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2023 6:04 PM

[quote]I’m looking for an organization that is focused solely gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

Don’t even do that because that money goes to transgenderism or Trumpism. I don’t. I no longer donate or associate with any gay and lesbian organization. It’s all extremism with both groups. I don’t vote for gay and lesbian candidates either, at least today. When gay groups publicly denounce left and rightwing extremism, then I will support those organizations and candidates.

by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2023 6:05 PM

R51 Do! Yes, of course. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 56March 27, 2023 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!