Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you guys heard of Chris Ulmer??

He's a disability rights advocate and special needs teacher.

He's also hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2023 1:37 AM

His videos have been posted on the DL a few times, albeit, mostly for people to insert their armchair psychiatry and horror film perspectives on mental health.. like the kid that's diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 10:43 AM

Very hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 10:47 AM

He seems like a very good person with lots of empathy. More people should be like him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 10:50 AM

BEWARE..... OP video is FIVE YEARS OLD. You know what that means. He is also one of those shameless online beggars---->> "Our online revenue has decreased" but YOU can help!! Cha-Ching. He can make plenty of money on OF...Take off your shirt and then I might send you some money.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 10:56 AM

R2 = Correction. He was hot back in 2018 when that photo was taken. He also has a GIRLfriend. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 10:59 AM

Here he is a few months ago.

STILL HOT, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 11:02 AM

You should've opened with the HOT part...

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 11:06 AM

STRAIGHT. We aren't his base. And look at who he married?! THAT was your life choice? Bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 11:09 AM

Maybe she's a beard?

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 11:11 AM

Peak hotness at 5:15, playing terrible guitar while a child warbles That’s life by Frank Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 11:16 AM

His base R8?

Chris can have LGBT fans/allies.

He has done several videos where the person is a member of our community.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 12:11 PM

I don't care whether or not I'm his base, R8. I think he's hot and advocating for people with disabilities is important work.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 1:21 PM

Advocating? Or FUNDRAISING?....Go to GoFund. Cha-Ching!! Instagram. Cha-Ching!! Youtube. Cha-Ching!!...When you are making videos to "clarify" YOUR fundraising---I say no thank you. Go drool over him if you want.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 11:45 PM

He's hot and very sweet with his interviews of people. He was a soccer player or athlete who found deeper meaning in helping special people.

That said when he was emotionally raw and crying because YouTube might was hiding comments I thought he was a little off.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 11:53 PM

R11 You poor thing

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 11:57 PM

R14 = Why are you trying to convince us? Go chat with him. Go give him ALL your money and leave us out of your equation. You think I just randomly hate him? I spent 5 minutes looking at his non stop "fundraising" and know everything I want to know. Not Interested. Also why does the wife have a private IG? Not as transparent as you might think?. Is she one of those "look at my big mansion" chicks? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2023 12:06 AM

She's smelling the entire Keebler bakery.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2023 12:08 AM

You seem very unhinged about this for someone who doesn't care, R16

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2023 12:14 AM

🌊

🐄

🧵

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2023 12:20 AM

He seemed sort of lovely in the videos. But I’m confused about the career switch from teacher to vlogger. Vlogger? (Pardon me for being ancient) but how is that a career? Maybe I wasn’t paying close enough attention but does he actually say WHY he became a vlogger? Whatever his motivation, could he not have fulfilled that if he’d continued teaching?

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2023 12:23 AM

Follow the money.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2023 12:26 AM

I don't think you can bring the same sort of awareness to a cause through teaching, R20. I also don't have a problem with him fundraising through his videos - it would be expensive to travel the country (and to other parts of the world) to interview these people and their families. Lots of Youtubers out there who fundraise - if you don't like it, don't watch and don't donate.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2023 12:27 AM

He seems over the top sometimes, but then again, he's interacting with profoundly disabled children. Here's another video where he plays the guitar and gets this severely disabled girl to interact with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2023 12:31 AM

That was beautiful, r23.

That mom and sister were amazing to behold.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2023 12:44 AM

I used to occasionally watch his videos.

I've always felt very uncomfortable around developmentally disabled people. Whenever I see one, there's a part of me that just wants to run away screaming in the other direction. I feel like this is a horrible character flaw that I have, and watching this guy just makes me feel like an even bigger piece of shit for not being able to do what he does.

I'm glad he's out there doing his thing, though. It's important for people, especially assholes like me, to be reminded that these are human beings who were dealt the shittiest of hands, and who are trying to live happy, meaningful lives despite their severe limitations.

And as for his wife, I seem to recall that she has some type of mental illness herself, which probably explains why she keeps her Instagram on lockdown. She's probably too fragile to deal with internet trolls.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2023 12:50 AM

Thanks, R22. That was helpful. Honestly, it’s hard to watch how he interacts with the family in R23’s video and not see him as genuine. And I think you have to give him credit for both maintaining such a positive outlook while not being afraid of asking very difficult questions.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2023 12:50 AM

Is he hot? Of course. Does he give me the creeps? Definitely. Will he take any dollar I wave under his nose? Probably. Did he create his own Wiki Page for attention? Possibly. Does he purposely omit personal details about his life (other than college)? I'm betting on it.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2023 1:05 AM

R27 Very upsetting to you

by Anonymousreply 28March 27, 2023 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!