Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Does Ann-Margret Always Say She Can’t Talk About Elvis, That What They Had Was Too Precious

She pulls this crap in every interview. Didn’t he dump her? The fuck is she talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2023 7:28 PM

I remember watching Larry King some years back and he tried to get her to admit that she'd slept with Elvis but she remained tight-lipped.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 9:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 9:10 AM

I suppose she also avoids talking about getting stoned with Fred and Barney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 9:27 AM

Elvis wanted to marry her

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 9:29 AM

One thing about Ann-Margret - nobody has a bad word to say about her. She's a quiet person, married for a hundred years, doesn't talk shit about anyone (never did) and has no enemies in Hollywood. For a career that lasted as long as hers did, her track record is remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 9:48 AM

I respect her for it. Priscilla and the Memphis Mafia milked Elvis for all he was worth after his death while Ann has mostly protected the memories they shared.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 10:03 AM

But she’s also milking it by making it out to be this incredible love affair. She’s so completely over the top and full of shit about it and she makes money off of it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 10:13 AM

Elvis Presley’s Electric Affair With Ann-Margret Led Priscilla Presley to Throw a Vase at Him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 10:14 AM

R7 She hasn’t really milked it tho. She wrote about their affair in her book and talked about it like 1 or 2 interviews when she was promoting the book, but that’s it. In this recent interview when she was asked to elaborate more about her time with Elvis, she declined to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 10:19 AM

Elvis was sexually very weird. It may be that only the DL could handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 11:42 AM

I think she’s a little crazy. A bit glory days, Norma Desmond out of touch. Someone check her swimming pool STAT!

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 11:50 AM

[quote]It may be that only the DL could handle the truth.

Yeah, you fuckers are soooooo good at that.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 11:50 AM

Team Ann - fuck Priscilla. Elvis should have married Ann-Margret.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 12:01 PM

[quote] Elvis should have married Ann-Margret.

What a horrible thing to say. You'd condemn her to a life without an orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 12:06 PM

I bet Elvis did love her, as much as he could love anyone. She was stunning then. But clearly an ambitious actress, it never would have worked.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 1:08 PM

Ann-Margret was never an overly ambitious actress. Where are you getting your ideas about her? Wherever it is, your source is full of shit and doesn't know jack about Ann-Margret.

She was a homebody who rarely went out, stayed with ONE husband for 100 years and no messing on the side. She's always been known as a very shy, kind, rather ordinary sort of person who happened to be an actress. Elvis would have been much better off with her than the grasping, ambitious, teen-queen Pricilla. But Ann is such a lovely person I'm glad she and Elvis never married. That would have been hell for her because she's so loyal that she never would have left him.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 7:24 PM

Her relationship with Elvis was on-set, away from his normal home environment. It probably lasted just long enough where she never saw the negative side of Elvis. They were infatuated with each other (nothing wrong with that) and it was easy for them to be charming & considerate with each other - for that brief period.

But compare her to all of the other women he was publicly attached to. None had careers. Their careers were being Elvis's wife or girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 7:31 PM

AM doesn't want to be the one to confirm Elvis’ tiny meat

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 7:55 PM

R14 I’m pretty sure Ann and Elvis had hot sex. Their chemistry in Viva Las Vegas was 🔥

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2023 9:36 PM

Mamie has spoken

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2023 9:40 PM

R16 Ann might have been a "homebody" after work but marrying Elvis surely would have required her to give up her career. She wasn't about to do that in the mid-1960s, when she was red-hot.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2023 4:04 PM

Oh, dear, Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2023 4:37 PM

I've seen her refuse to discuss Elvis. It was thrilling.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2023 4:42 PM

She likes to keep Elvis is a special place...inside her dry, worn-out old pussy...

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2023 4:53 PM

Mind your own business OP.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2023 5:03 PM

Shelly Fabares has the REAL story.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2023 7:09 PM

R26- I am madly in love with Shelly Fabares. In fact my favorite Elvis film ss "Girl Happy " 1965. As for Ann-Margret she kept her mouth shut because she is a decent person, and really loved Elvis. Perhaps OP has never loved. But when you love someone, really love them in the correct way, you keep your intimacy private out of respect. But OP is the typical gay : no idea of what real love is so he is astonished that a celebrity could keep their relationship with Elvis to themselves. Lesson to learn, and why even my gay ass would love to be with Ann-Margret. I love how people just sweep over her real marriage like who cares about that, I just want his dick size. Don't worry Elvis would never have fucked you.

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2023 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!