Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you go to a doctor who went to medical school in the Caribbean?

Doesn't that mean they couldn't get into an American one?

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 10:59 AM

Depends what I wanted to see him about.

If I were a drug addict and wanted a script, sure the Caribbean wouldn't be an issue.

For a medical issue? No, I would not take Doctor Caribbean. Boston is my preferred medical education location.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 7:54 AM

Many times yes they didn’t get into an American school. I have gone to such a doctor and he was good, but it was for a minor situation. The bigger problem is mid level creep with American trained nps posing as doctors. The Noctor sub on Reddit is eye opening .

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 8:23 AM

Residency is more important, OP. Look for that.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 9:14 AM

Is the doctor one of those café au lait beautiful and horse hung Dutch Carribean men? Then yes.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 10:03 AM

OP, not really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 10:06 AM

Maybe if I want some voodoo work done.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 10:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!