Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this who I think it is?

Our "dearest" Brooklyn Seacow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2023 5:55 PM

Maybe a relative? He always bragged about his law enforcement connections, but i don’t think he’s a cop himself.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 5:49 AM

Yes. That’s Strelnikov.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 5:51 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 5:52 AM

Agree with R1.

I can't imagine La Gordita Puta would have the time to both serve and protect the people AND post about every "king" that happens to cross her news feed. But yes, perhaps a relative.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2023 3:45 AM

R4.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2023 4:37 AM

I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that our a is earning six figures.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2023 5:07 AM

^ our a*

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2023 5:08 AM

Fuck’s sake, I thought it was my autocorrect, but apparently 3dw1na is a censored word on DL

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2023 5:10 AM

It is, I typed it once just to see if the urban legend is true (type it & get banned for 24hrs). Spoiler alert: didn’t work, but my post printed without the magic word.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2023 5:12 AM

For those of us who are newer or less acquainted. Could someone pls give the high-level of this beloved €dw1n individual and his contributions to DL?

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2023 5:49 AM

Say what you will about him, but he's probably the only DLer to have had an article written about him on Queerty:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2023 6:07 AM

R10 he who cannot be named is famous for posting pics of hot (white) men, declaring them “goals,” “king,” “fire” and the like. Also, many posts about famous (white) actresses, such as Sydney Sweeney. Also, many posts about the gross fast food his king has brought him to eat.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2023 6:37 AM

His king has brought him to eat? Who is his king? He’s partnered?

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2023 7:04 AM

No, I imagine he either slogs through the drive-thru or does DoorDash & posts the pics as proof that he’s in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2023 7:10 AM

He claimed he could see the IP addresses of everyone who responded to his posts, which was fuckin' hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2023 7:22 AM

He lets DL know which current songs are "bops".

He's also indefatigably devoted to Zendaya. She could trip down a flight of stairs and shit herself at a red carpet event and he would deem it the work of a true queen and artist.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2023 7:23 AM

Everyone is forgetting that Edw1n is the one who catfished Aaron Schock, which is why we know his name, then he catfished some older teen kid working at a Lowe's, pretending to be a girl and getting his nudes, which he posted on here, still pretending to be that girl. He was caught out and so he ran to the NYPD, where he said relatives work (dad, apparently, per OP's post) and reported DL, just to cover his ass.

The fact that he's still allowed to post here is insane to me. He posts constantly with multiple sockpuppets and is (also like his dad, based on all those complaints on his page) a rightwing nutjob troll as well.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2023 7:27 AM

After hearing all of this I'm starting to think he was behind the Ancient White Fags Troll account. The AWFT would call himself King and post endlessly about the average overexposed Zendaya.

If this is true then he's not catfishing people for nudes but he's also blackfishing (pretending to be African-American or African-Canadian as King claimed to be from Canada) to troll people.

Vile despicable nasty ugly ignorant thing.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2023 8:30 AM

*not just

Muriel, you bitch add an edit feature.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2023 8:31 AM

R18 allegedly, he is mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2023 9:09 AM

This thread will be deleted in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2023 9:16 AM

I still don’t understand this whole thing about puppets made of socks posting on DL?

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2023 9:16 AM

R15 well he is wearing that $500 Tom Ford sunglass, he can see through anything with it!

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2023 9:20 AM

Could this be his TikTok (go to the "Liked" videos to see why I think that)? It is the TikTok account of a self admitted Datalounge troll who boasted about being banned here for a period of time on Twitter, who is fiercely anti trans, following a variety of right wing kooks (Matt Walsh, for instance) but also obsessed with celebrity twinks who are frequently topic of those stalkerish threads here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2023 11:32 PM

YOU'RE ALL TRANSPLANTS!

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2023 11:36 PM

You're also all HATERS! And you're all being reported to the NYPD!

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2023 11:40 PM

It's impossible! There's no resemblance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2023 6:06 AM

Manatees are the Shar Peis of the sea! Alas our DL sea cow is cow dung we would rather not see.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2023 6:20 AM

r9 Really?

Hmm. I'm a curious person. .

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2023 6:31 AM

^ Holy shit. It's true.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2023 6:31 AM

Thought of this thread as I'm reading the below-linked, currently active thread where La Gordita Puta is threatening yet another DLer with arrest for the capital crime of disagreeing with his ricotta cheese nasty ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2023 5:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!