Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Houston couple sues political activist after claims the birth of their twins is like 'human trafficking'

Accusations of human trafficking and pedophilia on social media have caused two new Houston parents to sue a former Delaware U.S. Senate candidate for defamation.

"She took a very special moment, which included video of my babies who had just been born, and circulated that, calling me a pedophile," said social media influencer, Eric Vaughn.

Political activist, Lauren Witzke, took to Twitter and other platforms, sharing Vaughn's videos of his newborns stating in part "this is human trafficking and in a sane society would be illegal."

The accusation continued.

"My tweet is a representation of my beliefs and I truly believe what I say," said Witzke. "I have a right as a Christian to my opinion."

When asked if her response to the couple's posts were "Christian like" she stated, "So they posted it publically on their social media. When you post your depravity, you are going to get reprimand, welcome to the Internet."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 10:06 AM

original tweet had been deleted/

In the past, she's also said that gay marriage led to a tornado...

rad fems are upset that she said the quiet part aloud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 2:56 AM

I hope they destroy her life.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 3:01 AM

They names their twin girls Harlow and Monroe?

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 3:13 AM

*named

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 3:13 AM

[quote] "My tweet is a representation of my beliefs and I truly believe what I say," said Witzke. "I have a right as a Christian to my opinion."

No, honey. It’s defamation under the law. What a dope.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 3:35 AM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 3:38 AM

Right up there with the loon who wants human babies declared an endangered species. Nothing but lies and twisted logic to fund raise. They have no interest in anything that doesn’t bring them more attention, more money and more political power especially the well being of citizens including children.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 3:40 AM

R2 Yup, though based on that mugshot I'm not sure how much more damage they could do.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 3:42 AM

So they're gay, NOT TRANS?

And that rightwigner harassed them anyway with the "pedo" and "trafficker" crap? But I've been told rightwiners have no issue with gays trying to live their lives, that it was ONLY the trans they were out to get.

Hummm. Have rightwing bootlickers here on DL been lying? Inconceivable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Not that I think they’re pedophiles, but in general, I think this surrogate stuff is human trafficking. So you want a baby custom-made for you, and there are people whose body parts you can purchase to create a baby that belongs to you.

I don’t care if it’s a straight couple or a gay couple or what, it’s fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 10:03 AM

The Heritage Foundation has been very outspoken about surrogacy being evil, and the radfems et al. who have joined in with them for their anti-trans crusade seem to share that opinion. It's been very strange to watch.

I feel like the arguments these rightwingers and far-righties are making about surrogacy are just ways to hide the fact that they don't want women to make their own choices when it comes to birth, and they want to make it harder for gays to have their own children. So they come up with "it's slavery" and "it's trafficking" but they don't mean it literally.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 10:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!