Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OnlyFans star caught with sex toy filled with boyfriend's ashes kicked out of university

Sarah Button was once caught with a butt plug filled with her dead boyfriend's ashes at an airport, and has now revealed she had been kicked out of university for posting racy content on social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 1:54 PM

The world of het'rosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 2:02 AM

R1 Are you the new "sick and boring life" troll? Or just sloppy drunk tonight?

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 2:42 AM

Ain't nothin' "new" about me, newbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 4:47 AM

My stars. The things you learn every day. I did not know one could buy a hollow butt plug that could be used to store the ashes of one's beloved.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 5:54 AM

How did he die? Did she kill him? Was he fat or hot? Sizemeat? Cut / uncut?

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 5:58 AM

She seems like an exhausting try hard but that’s a dumb reason to kick someone out of school

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 6:10 AM

Also she’s very ugly and has an unremarkable body. She must be doing extreme to make that alleged amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 6:13 AM

He had a hot ash, but couldn't be spread everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 6:17 AM

Another romantic ashhole

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 6:21 AM

I cannot imagine why her parents and the university wasted money and time on someone who is obviously unresponsive to formal education.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 6:26 AM

Why would I care what an ugly straight female whore does?

Now, if it was an ugly straight male whore then (depending on cock size), maybe…

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 6:46 AM

She seems delightful!

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 7:01 AM

“Where on the bear did he touch you?”

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 7:02 AM

Ash me inside.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 7:06 AM

I thought that sort of thing the girl was doing was legal in the uk. Maybe not for uni students. I work with people from the uk an there are aspects of strictness in their education system that we don’t have in the us.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 7:09 AM

I wonder if the school was a religious-based private University.

She won't say the school but she's based from Australia and there's very much some Evangelical wingnuttery over there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 9:17 AM

It could be she was doing it from her dorm. Using campus property for onlyfans might not be okay.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 9:19 AM

Her choker with the word urinal on it is just delightful.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 1:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!