Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Gwenyth Paltrow Trial Is Batshit

Or continues to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 6, 2023 10:55 PM

Seems unprofessional to use vulgarities in the courtroom. Is this typically allowed? He could have reworded his apology and been more distinguished.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 11:47 PM

It's just a backwater state court in Utah, vulgarities are very much allowed. Having said that, I still wouldn't risk it, personally. Why provoke the jury needlessly when your client is looking at a death penalty?

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 11:53 PM

The female attorney was just making fun of Gwen’s height. It’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 11:54 PM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 11:55 PM

Burn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 11:55 PM

The most batshit moments so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 11:56 PM

Cringe 😬

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 11:56 PM

You’re not that small, hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 11:57 PM

More fun than the Academy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 11:57 PM

Paltrow did extremely well on the stand.

Only a fool would think the attorney was mocking Paltrow's height. To the contrary. Her goal was to lure her in with false praise.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 11:58 PM

Gwyneth is my favorite bitch on the planet. Besides Mothra Stewart’s daughter Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 11:59 PM

Rural Utah wasn't ready for the glamour of this.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 11:59 PM

First Johnny Depp and now this. Are celebrities going to go on trial just for shenanigans sake?

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 12:00 AM

She looks like Jeffrey Dahmer's drag alter ego in those glasses.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 12:00 AM

This man has a law degree:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 12:02 AM

If she didn't shit in someone's bed I'm not interested. A standard has been set.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 12:04 AM

[quote]Seems unprofessional to use vulgarities in the courtroom. Is this typically allowed?

It is if you’re rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 12:07 AM

R15 you can use AI and turn him into a woman and raise his voice pitch.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2023 12:11 AM

With all her goop money...she couldn't afford a less goofy, much better lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2023 12:18 AM

R1/R2

“Oh, now you're calling me a queer in the courtroom?”

“I didn’t call you one; I said you looked like one!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2023 12:22 AM

Motherfuck! Is everyone in this bitch on meth? All the clips look like bad parody.

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2023 12:28 AM

I watched some of the trial on Friday. I'm no fan of Paltrow but she handled everything well.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2023 12:28 AM

R23 - Blythe Danner.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2023 12:44 AM

I'm guessing GOOP was asked about her height (size) because the plaintiff is alleging she plowed into him, caused him pain and suffering, left the scene.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2023 12:49 AM

It does seem based on evidence that the geezer who's blind in his right eye did ski into her. He's going to get hit hard with her legal fees. Years of legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2023 12:58 AM

Shes asking for $1 in damages. Personally, I think shes lying through her teeth. Shes playing the entitled celebrity. It will not go over well with the jury even though its in Park City. The actual residents are more "normal" and a lot resent the celebrity intrusions.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2023 1:01 AM

$1 damages and $$$ for court/lawyer fees

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2023 1:16 AM

"this is a big inconvenience for me"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2023 1:17 AM

R29 Naomi is a charismatic, confident, tough and stunningly beautiful megabitch. She could get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2023 1:21 AM

Some people on socials are saying that Gwen's attorney is deliberately putting on a bumbling folksy foolish act to play to the hickish M0rmon jury.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2023 1:28 AM

R2 neither lawyer is from Utah though.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2023 1:39 AM

Death penalty, R2? Isn't this a civil trial?

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2023 1:42 AM

R20, if he is well known locally with a good reputation, he is the best choice.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2023 1:50 AM

R27, he sued her for millions claiming she hurt him. She countersued for only a dollar. She was already going to court. I haven't seen the pleadings, but she may be asking to have her legal fees paid. She didn't start this but it is wasting a lot of her time and money.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2023 1:55 AM

I don’t know what R32 is talking about. Epperson & Owens, Sykes McAllister, and Strong & Hanni are SLC firms.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2023 1:59 AM

At R29, Naomi looks like she has an evil eye pendant on her necklace.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2023 2:01 AM

The trial is nothing more than a second attempt at grifting. I don't trust the daughters that "cared enough" to show up at the trial. They love trashing the sister who was a no-show, even though the knew in advance that she had no plans to attend. They trashed their dad until they saw an opportunity for a payday. The sister who chose to stay away from the courtroom drama is the only intelligent one in the family.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2023 2:09 AM

🤔 The female attorney acts as though she's on her way to a $10 million payout. She's a smug bitch who seems to think that she the greatest legal mind in the courtroom. When you try to make a name for yourself by belittling others, you generally make an ass out of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2023 2:13 AM

Ka-ching when Sanderson found out it's a wealthy celebrity he collided with.....a cash grab.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2023 2:14 AM

Well, duh, R40, never sue anyone who's poor!

Seriously, though, of course you have a point. It's pocket change to Gwenyth but why pay out if she truly believes she's innocent.

So much comes down to likability.

If G comes off like a bitch, jury will side against her but if the guy's attorney's a bitch then they could cancel each other out.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2023 2:18 AM

I didn’t know she was quite that tall. I thought she was more 5.81/2- 5’9”

I think she’s coming across just fine, by the way, in all seriousness. This old man and his family have a lot of skeletons and this is such a clear cash grab to me. And he keeps changing his story. Celebrity shakedowns happen all the time and why could she settle?

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2023 2:23 AM

I'll take Jamie Lee Nepo Curtis over this aging, spoiled brat. How come the assholes always survive a crash?

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2023 2:33 AM

I can’t wait to see his cross. He wasn’t present in the courtroom because he couldn’t bear the indignity of people speaking about him in less than glowing terms. He’s also said: “I’m a proud person and I don’t like to be told I’m not telling the truth,” so this should be entertaining.

Oddly enough, on the day Goop testified, when there would be maximum exposure, he was suddenly ready for his closeup. He even went as far as walking over and standing directly in front of the camera at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2023 2:40 AM

I agree, Paltrow has been rather impressive. Downright human. I thing the good doctor's case will be tossed out for a second time.

A few days later, the good doctor will die as a result of beating himself severely about the head and neck, and throwing himself down the stairs while semi conscious and barefoot.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2023 2:52 AM

Being a doctor, isn’t he already wealthy?

Any guesses to what GP’s legal team might cost the doctor? I’d be shaking in my boots if I were him. This could cost him his retirement savings.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2023 4:04 AM

The only civil trial that will be more entertaining than this is the one where Larry David is sued for his Seinfeld millions for promoting crypto. (It's in the pipeline)

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2023 6:11 AM

I've just watched some of Goop's testimony on YouTube. Am I the only one who thinks she's fake as fuck?

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2023 6:31 AM

The female attorney for the plaintiff is awful!

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2023 6:41 AM

R48, I've disliked her since watching her give a condescending interview on a local Berlin channel. She had the same demeanor as in the clips from the trial I've seen.

I guess she's just naturally a smug bitch. No idea who crashed into whom in this case, though a cash-grab by the doctor seems more likely, considering she thought it worth it to go through the time/effort of the trial.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2023 6:52 AM

I'm surprised nothing was caught by a security camera or by a resort patron.

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2023 7:19 AM

He's not a Doctor-Doctor.

He's an optometrist.

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2023 9:00 AM

He should have seen her, then.

by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2023 9:11 AM

Oh, eye see. But he’s blind in one eye, half blind in the other, and his star witness is color blind.

by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2023 9:20 AM

I'm surprised nobody has "oh deared" the OP for the spelling of Gwyneth's name!

I'm team Paltrow. She wouldn't put herself through this if she was guilty.

by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2023 9:21 AM

Also, no one really has any business skiing when they’re 70. Sorry.

Resorts are absolved from any lawsuits like this so boom - he sues the person instead.

by Anonymousreply 56March 26, 2023 10:59 AM

If there was a video there wouldn't be a trial. I'm guessing no fault collision.

It's not like either intentionally tried to hurt someone. They were skiing. Accidents happen. Look what happened to poor Natasha Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 57March 26, 2023 3:55 PM

Quite the little ageist, aren't you r56?

by Anonymousreply 58March 26, 2023 4:23 PM

The hippie daughter is my hero. She made Gwyneth’s lawyer look like a complete buffoon. Meanwhile, the interactions between Gwyneth and the female prosecutor were…wow.

by Anonymousreply 59March 26, 2023 4:48 PM

That’s not a prosecutor. This is a civil trial.

by Anonymousreply 60March 26, 2023 4:58 PM

Who is advising Gwyneth on her court wardbrobe?

Those high neck sweaters and all that chunky gold jewelry?

by Anonymousreply 61March 26, 2023 5:22 PM

The Vice article, I believe it was, kept referring to Paltrow's attorney as the "prosecutor," but occasionally slipped into "plaintiff" references. Such very umeducated journalists at the bottom rung.

by Anonymousreply 62March 26, 2023 5:51 PM

another thread but I'll say it again... She's borderline autistic (or some suggest a disassociative disorder) - rumours of being bullied at school for it. She just has a disconnect of knowing what's appropriate that was likely amplified by her upbringing. The theory is she passes because she mimics, mirrors, and is aware enough of this disconnect but still doesn't necessarily grasp the context of what she's supposed to feel or how to react. She doesn't have a script telling her what to do. She has a history of being innocent minded and naive. . . people confuse this as niceness. The industry has worse. It's likely she has no concept of why she's there and that she does truly believe she's a victim. It's also plays into her nuttier factors, such as believing she's a more spiritually enlightened being and operating on a higher plane than anyone around her. If she was running for President, her name would be Marianne Williamson. (you can't unsee it now.)

She's lived in a protective bubble with the privileges that allowed her to avoid difficult confrontations. So, with all these stressors she can't avoid, it's chipping at the veneer and she's coming off more awkward than usual.

As to all the attorneys and this be televised... remember everyone attached to OJ became celebs - that's how we inevitably ended up with the Kardashians, even if attorneys, judges, with other celebs didn't garner that kind of fame... you know that's in the back of their minds. They'll be happy if they get a movie of a week and milk out their fifteen minutes. So, they're all hamming it up.

by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2023 5:52 PM

R63, She is certainly defective in the personality department.

by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2023 5:56 PM

"Oh Gwynie, your pussy smells so good!!!"

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2023 5:58 PM

Pretty people never develop personalities. Beauty is a curse.

by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2023 6:04 PM

^ I don't recall reading that she was bullied in school In fact, I read a NY Magazine article about 20+ years ago that reported when she was in high school in the girls' locker room she looked at a somewhat overweight fellow student and said , "I guess we all have different bodies" or something like that. And she intended it as shade. So not sure she wasn't a mean girl vs. a victim of bullying.

by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2023 6:06 PM

r67 Oh she was definitely a mean girl. . . but there were rumours she was also a space cadet. along with rumours, she didn't merely dropout of school to pursue acting... she was probably going to flunk out, anyway.

Also, this was one of her spiritual gurus:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2023 6:21 PM

^ a space cadet and bullied for it, besides some of her mama drama... and being surrounded by other entitled brats. You saw the same thing when she moved in hollywood social circles... follower not a leader, mean girling to her and from her.

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2023 6:25 PM

[quote] The Vice article, I believe it was, kept referring to Paltrow's attorney as the "prosecutor," but occasionally slipped into "plaintiff" references.

Goop is not the plaintiff, the eye doctor is. The plaintiff's attorney would be the civil equivalent of a prosecutor.

Goop's attorney is a civil defense attorney.

Goop is sort of the plaintiff, though, in her $1.00 counterclaim.

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2023 6:52 PM

[QUOTE]"I guess we all have different bodies"

She was a tit-less, semi-starved plank during her '90s heyday.

Now, she's a sphincter faced, tit-less, semi-starved plank in our ROARING '20s

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2023 6:57 PM

Fake as the day is long, smug all the eye blinking . Gross Goop

by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2023 7:01 PM

It’s Gwyneth.

Not Gwenyth.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2023 7:03 PM

People on DL are always trying to be cute and misspell things. It seems to only work when it's accidental, like Anne He he.

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2023 7:08 PM

“They been trying to get in this ass for years…”

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2023 7:40 PM

[quote] Oh she was definitely a mean girl. . . but there were rumours she was also a space cadet

This doesn’t make any sense to me but feel to explain. I don’t understand how you can be both - mean girl AND head in the clouds bullied.

by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2023 9:09 PM

[quote] The female attorney acts as though she's on her way to a $10 million payout. She's a smug bitch who seems to think that she the greatest legal mind in the courtroom. When you try to make a name for yourself by belittling others, you generally make an ass out of yourself.

But she praised Gwenyth.

by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2023 9:13 PM

I love when they use a female attorney to cross examine a female witness because a man doing it would look bad.

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2023 9:15 PM

Why did her hair look like utter shit the first few days of the trial, yet she looked perfect on the stand?

by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2023 7:48 PM

I just saw Terry Sanderson 'crying' on the stand on NBC. Girl, what?

Everyone in this motherfucking trial is fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 80March 27, 2023 10:34 PM

Lipstick Lesbian, the divine within me honors the divine within you and I will always hold space for your truth, but as I shared at least two dozen times on my testimony stage, I stand tall and proud in MY TRUTH. And I say that as the granddaughter of a fierce 102-year-old woman who is my Native American link, so you know that's some serious shit.

by Anonymousreply 81March 27, 2023 11:39 PM

That's not a prosecutor, that's an uncivilized cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82March 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Dr. Terry Toons has a memory of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 83March 28, 2023 12:13 AM

R81 - I hollered!

by Anonymousreply 84March 28, 2023 12:14 AM

🍀 We call SHENANIGANS !

by Anonymousreply 85March 28, 2023 12:16 AM

[quote] I love when they use a female attorney to cross examine a female witness because a man doing it would look bad.

Not necessarily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 28, 2023 12:18 AM

R68 Oh no, not Shaman Durex!!! Gwinnie is friends with that grifter? The guy that has his hooks in poor princess Märtha Louise of Norway? He is sooooo creepy and weird.

by Anonymousreply 87March 28, 2023 12:21 AM

😏 DataLounge is overflowing with Mean Girls.

by Anonymousreply 88March 28, 2023 12:53 AM

She's not playing the entitled celebrity, she's been polite and calm.

But the opposing lawyers are certainly trying to portray her as one.

by Anonymousreply 89March 28, 2023 12:59 AM

Goop is a little Oprah with her guru promoting and fake science advice.

by Anonymousreply 90March 28, 2023 1:46 AM

I DGAF what anyone says. I love this smug bitch. She makes me laugh as soon as I tune into this trial.

The woman is entertaining AF. This is far less corrosive, yet far more entertaining than the Depp/Heard trial.

Also? I do genuinely believe the one eyed optometrist (or is he an ophthalmologist?) ran into her, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 91March 28, 2023 3:09 AM

I second R91 on all counts.

by Anonymousreply 92March 28, 2023 4:07 AM

Wtf didn't she just $ettle out of court? This is not good for her career or brand.

by Anonymousreply 93March 28, 2023 4:32 AM

He’s an optometrist, R91. The red flags were waving when he kicked things off with that insane hourlong press conference and a reporter asked what kind of doctor he was. He said was an optometric physician, which, according to him, is some sort of überoptometrist with hospital privileges and advanced training.

In fact, any optometrist is an optometric physician or a doctor of optometry. While optometrists can apply for hospital privileges, they're not interchangeable with ophthalmologists. That seemed to be the impression he going for with his answer.

They'll get called in to dilate an ED patient because an ophthalmologist isn’t about to get out of bed for that, or they’ll do refractions for inpatients, e.g., the elderly woman who’s wearing 20-year-old reading glasses or the guy who comes in with smashed glasses after a car accident.

by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2023 5:38 AM

I think Paltrow is enjoying every minute of the spotlight she is getting.

by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2023 5:43 AM

What spotlight ?

by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2023 11:33 PM

Twitter mockery= spotlight

by Anonymousreply 97March 29, 2023 12:30 AM

I despise her but this guy is clearly a full on bullshitter

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2023 12:32 AM

🏂 I do believe that the Brain Specialist just put the final nail in Dr. Eyeballs coffin.

by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2023 1:14 AM

So frail and old why was he skiing? I would think miniature golf would be risky enough.

by Anonymousreply 100March 29, 2023 3:25 AM

🙈 Can you imagine him playing Pick-Up Sticks ?

by Anonymousreply 101March 29, 2023 3:46 AM

There are people who set out every day looking for a law$uit.

by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2023 3:49 AM

"Hi, dad, you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm famous now!"

"Um.....yeah, okay."

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2023 4:35 AM

He wants his 15 minutes plus $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2023 5:44 AM

"I'm famous now" = I'm gonna be rich !

by Anonymousreply 105March 29, 2023 6:01 AM

Hissssss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 29, 2023 12:34 PM

"I have obviously interviewed other difficult stars: Grace Jones seemed to take offence easily when I first met her; Russell Brand was so rude I had to ask him to leave an awards show; Noel Edmonds couldn’t have been less interested in shaking my hand; Jennifer Connelly was something of a handful (she asked for a limousine with bulletproof glass to get her from her hotel to the Royal Opera House, 400 yards away); I found Emma Watson imperious; and the first time I met her Mariah Carey appeared to be accompanied by more than a dozen bodyguards. But in the main I’d say that most famous people I’ve met — and I’ve met hundreds and hundreds — are pretty decent, and usually take the publicity demands of their trade in their stride. And some have earned their reputations simply by being incredibly nice: I defy anyone not to enjoy meeting Paul McCartney, Lionel Richie, Cate Blanchett, John Legend, Charlize Theron, David Furnish or George Clooney, for instance.

Gwyneth Paltrow, however, could not have been less interested in talking to me or The Sunday Times Magazine.

For me, it was an enervating experience so, after half an hour or so, I gave up. When I played back the tape later, none of her answers was more than six or seven words long, so as an interview it was useless.

But then I already knew that. So, on leaving her trailer, and having not got what I needed for a Sunday Times Magazine cover story, I proceeded to interview everyone else on the set: the carpenters, the caterers, the sound guys, the chauffeurs, make-up girls, hairdressers, couriers — anyone I could find who had anything to do with her. I wasn’t looking for a particularly negative story but, given Paltrow’s unwillingness to talk to me, I already had a suspicion about what I might hear, and I had to get a story somehow. The feedback I got from those around her was not exactly positive. I simply asked everyone I met the same short question: “What’s she like?” Nothing else. Nothing supplementary. I didn’t imply that I wanted people to be negative. I just said I was writing a feature on her for The Sunday Times, and just asked the question we all ask when someone we know meets someone notable. What are they like? And their answers — which were about 70 per cent negative — became the story.

I remember one of the freelance drivers in particular. When I asked her what Gwyneth was like to work with, she shot back with, “Couldn’t tell you, mate. Walks around with her nose in the air. Looks like a snotty so-and-so to me.”

by Anonymousreply 107March 29, 2023 12:39 PM

All that cash & no stylist?? God, she looks BAD. And when she flaps her trap..whoa. You know, "Well, we lost half a day of skiing" will be used by all & sundry. And evertime it is, she will get shaded more & more. She'll have to reconfigure how to sell those twat scented candles.

Who would gift or regift anything bearing her moniker.

by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Gwyneth can’t help being the way she is. I remember reading an article long ago where she praised her parents for how they raised her. She said something like when she was a child they always listened intently and treated everything she had to say with utmost seriousness: “Oh, really? What do you think? What makes you feel that way?” I suppose that’s nice - up to a point.

by Anonymousreply 109March 29, 2023 12:46 PM

Lol Emma Watson “imperious” at R107. There’s another little make-pretender who since childhood has been treated like everything she has to say is important. Result, takes herself verrry seriously.

by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2023 12:51 PM

Takes herself, esp. her vag. VERY seriously. Freshly steamed. And don't forget her candles. Any Dumbo who buys anything from her will get tagged with: Well, we did lose half a day of skiing.

by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2023 12:55 PM

Skiing line is fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2023 12:55 PM

This old man is also claiming he has multiple personality disorder from the collision and tweets as a different person.

He also admitted he was skiing downhill, and downhill skiiers are supposed to look out and yield to people who are downhill of him. Their collision was his fault.

She's going to win.

by Anonymousreply 113March 29, 2023 1:06 PM

[Quote]This old man is also claiming he has multiple personality disorder from the collision and tweets as a different person.

Is there a video of this?

by Anonymousreply 114March 29, 2023 1:20 PM

Yeah, R114, right here, at the 28:15 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 29, 2023 1:32 PM

This should have been a one day trial.

by Anonymousreply 116March 29, 2023 1:35 PM

R115 Colonel Sanders is batshit!

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2023 1:38 PM

GP is insufferable to a point but I've seen interviews in which she's fairly accomodating and charming. She does exude smug in this trial but she's savvy. The lawyers all seem to stumble around like keystone cops, barely knowing if they are coming or going, I'm not sure if it's her or the fact it's televised, or what. Her chief lawyer is pretty good, however, the older man with the wry humour.

by Anonymousreply 118March 29, 2023 2:21 PM

🏂 Dr. Eyeballs assumed that Trial #2 would be a slam dunk, especially since he was asking for a smaller settlement than the original $3.1 million from the first trial. Probably thought $300,000 was a drop inthe bucket, and Paltrow would just cut him a check and skip the trial.

Boy, was he wrong . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 119March 29, 2023 2:34 PM

She won!

by Anonymousreply 120March 31, 2023 12:14 AM

As well she should have!

by Anonymousreply 121March 31, 2023 1:18 AM

🏂 I love the way Dr. Eyeballs was holding court after the trial.

Wait until his his lawyers finally get through to him and explain that he didn't actually win after all.

by Anonymousreply 122March 31, 2023 2:35 AM

How much did this debacle cost the doctor? His lawyer fees plus GP’s legal team fees.

by Anonymousreply 123March 31, 2023 12:34 PM

Legal fees since 2019, when he sued her.

by Anonymousreply 124March 31, 2023 1:55 PM

Actually classy of her to tell him she wishes him well.

by Anonymousreply 125March 31, 2023 2:04 PM

Very.

by Anonymousreply 126March 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Once the rabble has once again been shown their place, I'm only too free with a kind word...

by Anonymousreply 127March 31, 2023 9:12 PM

This old doctor has (or had) plenty of money to travel non-stop all over the world for the last 7 years, GP's team proved. So he was hardly of the hoi polloi.

by Anonymousreply 128March 31, 2023 9:22 PM

Not to mention he's blind in one eye! It's like Mr. Magoo on the slopes!

by Anonymousreply 129March 31, 2023 9:23 PM

I would love to know what this foolish old man will be paying out to his lawyers AND hers. Can anyone guess? He sued her in 2019, so litigation had been going on since then.

by Anonymousreply 130March 31, 2023 9:28 PM

So where's the 90s interview?

She might have become a more pleasant person 20 years later.

by Anonymousreply 131March 31, 2023 10:56 PM

She's a cunt like her mother. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 132March 31, 2023 10:59 PM

Anyone know the four words she whispered to Dr. Eyeball as she was leaving?

by Anonymousreply 133April 1, 2023 1:01 AM

“I wish you well”, R133.

Bitch stole my go to line, but it’s OK. I laughed HARD when I read that she said this to him, as her parting words.

by Anonymousreply 134April 1, 2023 2:48 AM

R132? BD seems to be a lovely lady.

Why attack her?

by Anonymousreply 135April 1, 2023 2:51 AM

"Deer Valley Four O'Clock". .

by Anonymousreply 136April 1, 2023 5:03 AM

She said I wish you well to him. Sanderson was raving about kids being molested on an island - anyone know what that was about? Disturbing doesn't cover this trial. The lawyers acted like they'd never tried a case before. Paltrow handled it well, considering. The female lawyer I found most entertaining. Nobody used sanitizer despite two lawyers being sick.

by Anonymousreply 137April 1, 2023 4:21 PM

Because, R135, BD is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 138April 1, 2023 5:53 PM

R137, in a nutshell, gravely injured QAnon everyman claws his way out of the ICU and bravely takes a stand against a shadowy cabal of baby-eating Hollyweird elites. [Gwyneth would counter that she's never eaten a baby; she only drinks broth made from their bones.] In doing so, his impotence has been exposed to world, thus hindering his chances of meeting new "lady friends" on dating apps.

The little people have been too afraid, for too long, to stand up to [italic]them[/italic]. And where has that gotten us? Small children being molested on islands, that's where!

by Anonymousreply 139April 1, 2023 7:31 PM

sorry to bump post-trial but I had to share this brilliant insight about GOOP's demo of Lacanian Principle of Embodied Denial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 6, 2023 9:23 PM

The trial was as bizarre and unexpectedly joyful as the COVID lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 141April 6, 2023 9:29 PM

Any news of the made for TV movie about it yet?

by Anonymousreply 142April 6, 2023 10:15 PM

R142 Gwyneth will be played by Dorit Kemsley and the lady lawyer by Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 143April 6, 2023 10:18 PM

Thanks, r140. I enjoyed that.

by Anonymousreply 144April 6, 2023 10:37 PM

I was wrong to predict she’d cover up all the chunky Foundrae jewelry. She’s so tacky.

by Anonymousreply 145April 6, 2023 10:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!