Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The hell is stochastic terrorism?

I'm suspicious it might be a bullshit buzzword.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 2:08 PM

OP is a Trumper:

[quote]Why so many conservative right wing gays now ? Liberals are so fucking crazy and you can't trust them. They drive people away.

[quote]Why so many conservative right wing gays now ? I've totally lost faith in Democrats, especially the middle aged Democrats who seem to be totally cut off from daily life and unable to relate to normal people.

[quote]Nasty, bigoted, paranoid, stupid, clueless, callous, cruel, cold, I could go on and on.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 10:38 PM

R1 you're good

you cutta bitch

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 10:39 PM

As a Millennial I have before experienced Scholastic terr0r!sm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 10:41 PM

Wait until you find out about victorious eschatology.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 10:42 PM

I'm a victim of sonambulistic terrorism. That's when I sleep-eat the entire contents of my fridge.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 10:46 PM

A constant employed jackhammer out the window?

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 10:47 PM

R4 the 'Left Behind' books & movies are some of the best camp comedy that Xtianity have ever produced. the laughs I've had with these after I sm0ke some sticky shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 10:48 PM

I like the cut of your jib, r5. Care to join me at 2 a.m. Sachertorte and decaf?

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 10:51 PM

One of my favorite xtian camp movies is called The Rapture with Mimi Rodgers. I like to watch it stoned. It is really stupid

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 10:53 PM

More Trump LOVE from OP:

[quote]Why so many conservative right wing gays now ? R163 What, specifically, was so disastrous about Trump for gays?

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 10:58 PM

I like The Rapture too. It attempts seriousness but never really achieves it.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 10:59 PM

It's a mystery why I fucking hate you R1, when you're such a doll.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 11:14 PM

Have I stochastically terrorized anyone? Am I doing it right now?

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 11:15 PM

Like this. What is Trump doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 11:51 PM

More hateful bilge from OP:

[quote]Why so many conservative right wing gays now ? R269 Republicans are much more tolerant and humanist than Democrats these days. I will always vote for the more humanist party.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2023 12:34 PM

OP can't die in a grease fire fast enough:

[Quote]^Lmao. I secretly love the music video troll. Don't tell anybody.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2023 1:54 PM

OP is certainly spewing fascist Nazi drivel, and a lot of it:

[Quote]I feel left out not having seen Cate Blanchett on any public transportation.

[Quote]Alice, Sweet, Alice is a gem. The way it's shot is really haunting and beautiful, it's not nearly as schlocky as it's sold as being.

[Quote]You think vegans are annoying?!?!?!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2023 2:01 PM

Ohhhh, R3. It's when Republicans animorph themselves into being the less objectionable political party.

I did Nazi that coming!

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 2:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!