Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's make a Broadway Musical!

Based on an old sitcom!

Movies and Books become musicals, why not sitcoms?

Different Strokes: The Musical

Damn, DAMN, DAMN! A Good Times Musical

Newsradio: The Musical

Cheers: Down in the Cellar at the Waterin' Hole

Gunther! A Friends Musical Extravaganza

The possibilities are endless

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 2:48 PM

I've seen improvised musicals based on Star Trek: TNG and The Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 11:02 PM

I’m DL posters who already hate it and would rather talk about Follies or nudity of performers.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 11:05 PM

How about a Facts of Life musical, set during the Over Our Heads years with lots of nudity from the George Clooney character?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 11:13 PM

Roseanne: The Musical

Featuring Becky and Matinee Becky

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 12:02 AM

"Slap Her Willona!" The Good Times Musical

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 12:05 AM

Hold Me, David!

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 12:07 AM

The Odd Couple, starring Miss Lindsey Graham as Felix and Bernie Sanders as Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 12:29 AM

"You're Gonna Make It After All," featuring such songs as "I Hate Spunk" and "Poor Chuckles the Clown Is Dead."

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 12:54 AM

Musical Title: Sugarbakers

Act I

"Welcome to Sugarbakers" - The opening number introduces the audience to the Sugarbakers design firm and its staff of strong and opinionated women. "Southern Charm" - The Sugarbakers team is hired to design a mansion for a wealthy Southern family, but clashes arise when the family's outdated values clash with the firm's modern aesthetic. "Old Flames" - Julia Sugarbaker reunites with an old flame, but must confront the reasons why their relationship ended in the past. "The Big Day" - Charlene's wedding day is approaching, but complications arise when her mother-in-law-to-be insists on having the wedding in her hometown, which is hours away from Atlanta. "Delta Burke Blues" - Suzanne Sugarbaker's diva behavior on a photoshoot causes tension with the rest of the team. Act II 6. "The New Girl" - A new designer, Mary Jo, joins the Sugarbakers team and must prove herself to the rest of the staff.

"Art Deco Disaster" - Sugarbakers is hired to redesign an Art Deco hotel, but their vision clashes with the hotel owner's desire to preserve the building's historic features. "Family Ties" - The Sugarbakers team helps a family redecorate their home, but the project becomes complicated when it is revealed that the family members have unresolved issues with each other. "Women on Top" - The Sugarbakers team faces sexism and discrimination from a male-dominated architectural firm, but they ultimately triumph by winning a prestigious design award. "Sugarbakers Finale" - The final number celebrates the triumphs and challenges of the Sugarbakers team and their strong bonds of friendship.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 12:58 AM

And Then There’s Maude starring Natasha Lyonne.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 1:01 AM

New Girl In Town

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 4:41 AM

Klinger!

The untold story of a brave transsexual serving in a mobile medical unit during the Korean War.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 4:52 AM

Emily's Reasons Why Not - The Musical. The show shuts down halfway through Act 1.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 2:15 PM

r13 I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!