Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else hate soft toothbrushes?

I can’t deal with them. They’re just too soft and I feel they aren’t cleaning my mouth properly. They also don’t satisfy my gums. I only use medium toothbrushes.

Do they still make hard toothbrushes? I remember years ago that was an option but I haven’t seen a hard toothbrush in years!

I bought this cheap 79cent toothbrush from Target and it honestly feels better than the Colgate one I had.

I need a new electric one.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2023 4:54 PM

[quote] They also don’t satisfy my gums

Did they tell you that?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 5:41 PM

We've reached rock bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 5:55 PM

No where to go but up, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 5:59 PM

Don’t bitch when you scrub all of the enamel off of your teeth and your gums recede into your skull

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 7:04 PM

I prefer to shave my teeth.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2023 4:27 PM

Get a Waterpik and stop bitching.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2023 4:30 PM

LMAO, R2

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2023 4:38 PM

Anyone who criticizes soft toothbrushes will be cancelled, as you can see.

FYI, I only use soft toothbrushes.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2023 4:38 PM

I hate soft toothbrushes. I don't think they do a proper job or offer a thorough cleaning. I find the dentist opinion that "they're too rough on the teeth" suspect. If your teeth aren't being cleaned thoroughly, of course you'll need to have more dental work. In any case, Waterpik for ever!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2023 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!