Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lil Lex Luthor

Teenage killer begins life sentence for murder of then-13 year old classmate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 2:42 AM

Why is he being tried as an adult for something he did as a kid? Shouldn’t he be going to juvie?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 5:01 PM

You can already see the hardening taking place; the tattoos of daggers and swastikas to be; the fights and brawls; etc.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 5:10 PM

R1, You might read the article.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 5:11 PM

The reason why he was tried as an adult is not addressed in the article. But, it's Florida and they don't give a shit about factoring in a perpetrator's age while sentencing. The answer is "forget it, r1, it's Florida"

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 5:36 PM

Is he hardcore?

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 5:39 PM

Don't these kids ever think they'll go to jail?

They showed Scared Straight when I was a kid; not that I was a bad kid but I always wondered why bullies weren't scared by that documentary.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 5:43 PM

[quote] Don't these kids ever think they'll go to jail?

Young or old, psychopaths don't see consequences as anything that applies to themselves

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 5:52 PM

Low-set ears. Every fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 5:54 PM

Shcared Shtraight

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 7:54 PM

R7, I ate a lot of shit when I was bullied as a kid; I think part of me did that b/c I wasn't sure who the psychopaths were and which ones weren't.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 8:35 PM

R4, He confessed to FIRST-DEGREE MURDER. He will be incarcerated with other juveniles until he turns 18, and then to the Big House.

And r4, so outraged about the poor lad's fate, the monster is spared Florida's Death Penalty---because of his AGE.

Now, read the entire article. Then spare some outrage for his 13-year-old victim's fate, to be stabbed over 100 times by this vile psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!