Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blac Chyna quits 'degrading' OnlyFans and reversed plastic surgery after becoming a Christian

Amid the model's new chapter in her personal life, the 34-year-old recently shared why she's chosen to take a step back from the lucrative OnlyFans career she launched in April 2020.

"I'm not doing OnlyFans anymore, I'm kind of past that," Chyna told Daily Mail in an interview published March 24. "It is one of those things where I did what I needed to do at that moment because of the circumstances I was in."

Chyna—who has also recently shared she's been baptized—added, "Besides, with me being baptized, that's just not what God will want me to do. It's kind of degrading."

As the "Doom" musician noted, the significance of that event serves as a guide amid her journey.

"Now I'm just going by faith," Chyna, born Angela White, continued. "I'm not even really going by the Blac Chyna way or the Angela way. Let me just let God lead me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] that's just not what God will want me to do. It's kind of degrading.

Whore at least got a firm grasp of the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 4:32 PM

God will lead her and she's just going by faith.

Okay, then.

Bye, lemming. I mean gurl.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 4:32 PM

Selling her clothes to get by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2023 11:29 PM

January 2024: "In a dream Jesus guided me back to OnlyFans! He told me there's nothing wrong with being a whore and said I was like a modern Mary Magdalene, spreading the bodaciou$ love. Get out your credit cards and let's get this party started!!"

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2023 11:43 PM

Aint nothing left but the Lord after you done been ran thru by all those mens!

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2023 11:44 PM

This dumb ho tried to sue the Kardashians, and then Pimp Mama K ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2023 11:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!