Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NZ Won’t Let Women Speak

The TQs assault & silence women under the banner of “Gay Pride”.

NZ has domestic violence through the roof, btw. It’s where a rich, old white man (Laurel Hubbard) competed as a woman in the Olympics

—————-

Controversial pro-woman and anti-transgender campaigner Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull said she thought she was going to die after she was attacked with tomato sauce and mobbed, forcing to cut her planned rally short. The biological sex campaigner, who also goes by Posie Parker, staged a rally in Auckland on Saturday on the next leg of her international Let Women Speak tour, which is aimed to support women’s rights.

Ms Keen-Minshull attended her organised rally at Auckland’s Albert Park, but it was quickly drowned out by LGBTQIA+ protesters.

The British Activist and self-described transphobe had to be led out of the event by a large amount of police.

The 48-year-old said she genuinely feared for her life during the event.

“I genuinely thought if I fell to the floor I would never get up again, my children would lose their mother and my husband would lose his wife,” she wrote on Twitter.

“My security saved my life today, no words can express my gratitude.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2023 2:25 AM

Lots of videos at this link…including a screen cap of a trans identifying male stating that he “got off” on seeing the fear in Kellie’s eyes when she was mobbed & assaulted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Yes and someone tried to stab a woman as she ascended the stage to talk.

Not arrested.

TRA activists and Antifa are in sweet with the police, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 3:45 PM

She had a bit of ketchup thrown at her, of course she's milking it for all it's worth.

She's a divisive idiot and NZ responded.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen. Though it looks like she has.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 3:53 PM

Deranged Fags attacking and silencing women.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 3:55 PM

R4 Weird how you think it's okay to be homophobic while decrying sexism.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 3:56 PM

She was humiliated & had no idea what they were throwing on her.

Of course the TQs minimize violence against women.

Here we have video evidence of them preventing women from speaking about women’s rights. It’s all documented.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 4:21 PM

Part of a statement from Auckland Pride:

----

Parker’s subsequent withdrawal from her Wellington event demonstrates the power of community organising and solidarity in showing her that her hateful views are not welcome here. This news will be a relief to many in our communities targeted by her hatred.

Auckland Pride unequivocally stands by peaceful protest as a means of counter protest, and does not endorse any physical violence, regardless of the extent of injury caused. There is a narrative quickly taking hold amongst anti-trans groups and individuals that Parker abandoned her event because of violence from our community.

We reject this narrative. We are of the firm belief that the demonstration of unity, celebration, and acceptance alongside joyous music, chanting, and noise of 5,000 supporters was too loud to overcome and the reason for her departure - and not the actions of any one individual.

We also reject that there was any further physical threat from our community towards Parker. This is a baseless rumour that is being perpetrated by those who feel defeated by the events of today. We urge the media not to repeat these allegations without evidence.

-----

So, as per usual, the gender critical crowd make things up to bolster their viewpoint and try to garner sympathy, just as KJK has done as well. I guess when you don't have a very good point you resort to making lies up about your opponents. Shame it's so transparent.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 4:24 PM

If you let straight men into a movement, violence is rather inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 4:29 PM

Notice how the TRAs have organised on discord or on /lgbt/ in order to come over here en masse and upvote any post they hate - yes, upvote - to the point where the post 's upvotes become suspicious.

An attempt to deligitimise the post.

Probably Keffals's swarm.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 4:29 PM

R7, men who think they’re women have zero credibility.

NZ had been ideologically captured by a misogynistic & homophobic group of men’s rights activists in womanface.

Look at the video. The hate was coming from the “2SLGBTQIA+” crowd.

They successfully blocked speech with terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 4:36 PM

R9 Haha, says the one who's supposedly got 26 genuine upvotes in 9 minutes. I think someone's being a bit hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 4:40 PM

R11, 🤭

[quote] come over here en masse and upvote any post they hate - yes, upvote - to the point where the post 's upvotes become suspicious.

You’re too stupid to be embarrassed by your lack of comprehension. But you support terrorism & oppose free speech…

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 4:45 PM

R12 I understood what you were saying, I just think you're wrong. It's pretty clear there aren't many TRAs on this site, but the few that are here have clearly registered multiple sock puppet accounts to upvote their transphobic posts.

Your false suggestion as to why the WW counts are so high is a clear attempt at misdirection, and it's obvious because your commenting on shows it's on your mind. You know it looks suspicious, so you're flailing about trying to explain it before the real reason is laid bare for all to see.

Nice try, though. 🤭

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 4:52 PM

I meant GC activists.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 4:53 PM

R13, you live in a delusion.

It's pretty clear there are many TRAs on this site.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 5:00 PM

GC activists are too busy trying to prevent castration of girlie boys & double-mastectomies on tomboys to care about how a gay, anonymous message board works.

Obviously, incels are the ones who spend a ton of time online, cleverly gaming social media.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 5:04 PM

R15 Where are they, then? Are we meant to believe 266 unique members felt strongly enough about the opening post to upvote it, and a further 25 supposedly upvoted post 12, but not a single one cares enough to post?

Again, your post supposedly has 12 WW votes in 3 minutes, but no one has posted in favour of it.

It's laughably obvious.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 5:04 PM

Posey Parkers supporters in Australia were doing the Nazi salute during their clashes with trans supporters. An investigation found the anti trans movement in Australia was an astroturf campaign with far right backers. It's paid hatred to divide. But keep squealing It's getting comical.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2023 5:05 PM

R16 How are they preventing that? Oh yeah, by spending "a ton of time online" shitposting on Twitter...

You should look in a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2023 5:05 PM

Ah, the mob begins to form. Just as we saw in the video of the violent attack on a woman who simply wanted to speak freely.

R18 is a lie. The truth is that the TRAs hurled all their vitriol at the women but did nothing to protest the uninvited Nazis doing what Nazis do.

The TRAs & Nazis have more in common that transwomen & women.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2023 5:15 PM

R20 There's more of a GC mob here as far as I can tell and it's made up of homophobes who come here to throw slurs at gay people (see R4 ) while pretending they're innocent and only care about freedom of speech.

Does freedom of speech extend to using slurs? At least you show who you really are.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2023 6:03 PM

R21, that person you quoted is not “gender critical” and is probably not even a woman. “Gender critical” is a progressive, far left movement that is extremely small. It has nothing to do with opposing anyone’s rights.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2023 8:51 PM

A 70 year old lesbian was also punched in the head. *we just want to pee. *

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2023 8:59 PM

The TERFs upvote their own posts. It's not anybody coming to the DL to make them look bad, the TERFs ARE bad.

I literally watched one of the TERFs upvote her own post more than 500 times the other day. She bragged and posted about it, how she was doing it and why she was doing it. No "antifa" were involved. I doubt antifa's ever heard of Datalounge.

These AstroTERFers here on the Datalounge are tedious political operatives pretending they're radical femisist assholes. They're assholes, that's for sure but they're not feminists of any kind and they don't actually give a shit about Trans at all. It's just a wedge issue game.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2023 9:00 PM

R22 Nonsense. They ally themselves with the right wing and the mask slips when they utter slurs like that. Defend them all you like, you show your true colours when you do.

That's why NZ wholeheartedly rejected the hatred KJK and her supporters peddle. Sure they'll say KJK was "attacked" and will make out as though a few fringe violent protestors were indicative of the whole, but anyone can see through that. The majority were there to peacefully tell KJK her hateful rhetoric wasn't welcome in NZ and the TERFs can't cope with it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2023 9:16 PM

R25, "Gender critical" has NOTHING to do with anything right wing. It's like critical race theory. It's pro-rights and progressive. Right wing movements have nothing to do with gender critical theory. And R4 has only made one post on the board; I put him on ignore and that's his only post. He's a troll.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2023 9:24 PM

Oh good, this topic again.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2023 9:28 PM

New Zealanders are too intelligent to fall for TERF bullshit and AstroTERFing political wedge issues.

Of course they shut them down, the fucking right-wing fascist troublemakers won't be allowed to run roughshod over everyone else they way they do in America and Great Britain. Good for NZ!

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2023 9:33 PM

These fucking cunts are just AstroTERFing the Datalounge about Trans.

astroturfing

[astroturfing]

NOUN

the deceptive practice of presenting an orchestrated marketing or public relations campaign in the guise of unsolicited comments from members of the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2023 9:42 PM

Nazis and TERFs go together like peas and carrots!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2023 9:44 PM

women have already proven they can't handle anything, why should speaking be any different? It's time to put these sex differences back in their proper place and stop playing to frau delusions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2023 9:44 PM

You mean they won't let fucking NAZIS speak, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2023 9:45 PM

The Nazis and TERFs are so closely aligned that they have to ban the Nazi salute at their Trans Hate rallies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2023 9:47 PM

r32 They have import these whores to raise a fuss... it's like American televangelists in Africa, you get all these "British" terfs invading other nations and trying to start shit there.

by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2023 9:49 PM

Far right groups and other Nazis have completely overtaken and subsumed American TERFs too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 25, 2023 9:50 PM

^ various african nations, as they have time immortal... and of course, most of the terf organizations work closely with rightwing religious orgs, even to their detriment. . . yet somehow maintain a position on the left under the guise of feminism. When often they actively work against it. . some of the bigguns have tried to impede contraceptives and birth control pills, such as Sheila Jeffreys when she was in Australia...

by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2023 9:52 PM

Transphobia is homophobia, they're targeting Pride all over the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2023 9:52 PM

Funny how the trans rights activists never speak out against the pedos, rapists & murderers in their midst. But they team up with actual Nazis to debase women.

Again, the Ts have more in common with Nazis than women do. Both like to medically experiment on children.

Women don’t even have the power to speak freely in public.

by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2023 10:17 PM

Fuck you, R38, and fuck Nazi women who hate and attack all LGBT people.

You're trying to divide and conquer the Datalounge, along with trying to divide everythone, everywhere, all at once. You've been trying for years and FAILING here, as well you should you nasty, homophobic, fucking cunt.

Get off of this GAY website with your bullshit AstroTERFing, NAZI trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2023 10:28 PM

R39 = unhinged

Just like all the Ts.

by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2023 10:41 PM

I'm not Trans, CUNT.

And I'm not a fucking AstroTERFing NAZI, either.

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2023 10:46 PM

It's enlightening to take a good look at who the AstroTERFing cunts are on Datalounge and how they work with other homophobic groups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2023 10:48 PM

The Troon Cult is out in force today. Must be dilation day. Have extra time to kill.

by Anonymousreply 43March 25, 2023 10:52 PM

It's interesting to examine just who these AstroTERFers are, what they are really about and where they actually come from.

Hint: They're not feminists, they don't care about children, they hate Gays and Lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2023 10:52 PM

Don't think this Twitter thread went the way the misogynist thought it would...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2023 10:53 PM

R43 I'd say it's your lot out in force. Still smarting from NZ telling KJK to kindly leave and take her transphobic hatred with her.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2023 10:55 PM

Fuck you, R46. Kindly? Oh, I forgot that the TRAs are delusional, Men are women, and violence is being "kind." Tell us more about how menacing and attacking women is being "kind."

by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2023 10:58 PM

Nazis gonna Nazi! Go AstroTERFers! Work those political wedge issues. Lie about how you care about kids. Pretend you don't hate gays and lesbians.

WE SEE YOU, it's hard to miss a fucking NAZI cunt, no matter how much coded language you try to use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 25, 2023 11:01 PM

We know exactly what you're doing, you fucking terrorist cunts.

You'll kill us all before you're through.

But not if we get you first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2023 11:05 PM

What big cars are for men with small dicks, WW's are for Datalounge's radfems and gender clits.

by Anonymousreply 50March 25, 2023 11:15 PM

Trans rights are men's rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 25, 2023 11:23 PM

The reason people on these threads WW everything is because we know that the troons FF en masse to get them greyed out and destroyed. Now, you little babies are whining (a hobby of yours) because we figured out your little game and are beating you at it. You know, just like all real females from the moment they are conceived are beating you at being women. Must be sad for you to go from less-than-beta males to pretend females and still be less-than-beta.

by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2023 11:26 PM

We're not Trans, fucking idiot NAZI cunt. We just HATE NAZIS and your fucking AstroTERFing all over our LGBT website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2023 11:30 PM

r52 No, it's because you're mentally ill and have too much time in our hands. Take responsibility for your neuroses once in our lives.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2023 11:34 PM

Keep repeating your lies, R53. No one believes you but at least it keeps you occupied so you won't go out and try to beat a real woman.

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2023 11:34 PM

I'm someone who find some of the so-called gender critical concerns quite valid, but there's almost nothing about this tour that's concerned with genuinely protecting women's rights. It was organized and funded by extreme social conservatives in Australia and New Zealand, groups that are anti-gay, anti-abortion and pro-religion. The craziest politicians showed up to support. This was entirely an exercise in right-wing agitation and if I were a gender-critical feminist I'd be as pissed off as hell at Posie Parker for essentially destroying their campaign in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2023 11:43 PM

r56 The radfems are increasingly turning anti-gay (though not anti-lesbian), so this is all par for the course. It's a conservative movement, and it's suicidal for gay men not to see this and insist on pursuing the gender clits' friendship.

by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2023 11:46 PM

R47 Take your homophobia elsewhere. Most of us can see you for what you are.

by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2023 11:48 PM

R52 I'm not even trans. I'm happy being the sex I was born. I can just see what gender critical people really are... anti trans, anti gay, anti anything that isn't straight. You think you're stealthy, you think you're clever. You're neither. New Zealand clearly sees it, too.

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2023 11:50 PM

The TERFs will be swallowed up by the racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-human right wing.

They're aligning themselves with Nazis. Seriously, ladies, when your allies are fucking insane and violent neo-Nazi cunts, you know that you're pursuing the wrong goals in life.

These Trans-Hater TERFs lunatics are literally going to get us all killed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2023 11:51 PM

R58, troons pretending to be women aren't gay men. Are you even conscious at this point? You type unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2023 11:51 PM

This thread is infested with troons. They must have gotten their marching orders from Reddit today.

by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2023 11:53 PM

How come r62 just posted and already has 30 WWs?

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2023 11:55 PM

It's because of antics like that, r62, that gay men on Datalounge are getting tired of the gender clits despite having no love for the trans movement. You're just far weirder than them.

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2023 11:56 PM

R56 Well said. It's sad to see some well meaning women get taken in by it all.

by Anonymousreply 65March 25, 2023 11:56 PM

If you’re a woman, arm yourself immediately!

by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2023 11:59 PM

The phony WW's are retarded and weak because AstroTERFers are Liars and Cheaters who can't allow their statements to stand on their own.

But that's okay, the more they do that shit, the more MURIEL marks it against them.

Do they really think that the DL will allow this shit for long?

We won't but do keep up the AstroTERFing, you fucking Nazi scum.

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2023 11:59 PM

That's why Muriel zaps these kinds of threads. They'll say it's an effort to "silence women" when it's more because she can detect bots and sock puppet activity.

If you have to manipulate WW votes instead of getting them naturally, maybe ask yourself why?

by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2023 12:02 AM

The stench of incel is strong on this thread.

Boys, your minds have been poisoned. Please get help. Preferably offline.

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2023 12:10 AM

Just came here to say that this thread has only 70 replies but more WWs than terminal cancer guy’s “Goodbye Friends” thread. It’a a new DL record!

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2023 12:13 AM

It’s hard to comprehend the derangement that makes someone consider upvotes on DL an accomplishment or furthering their “cause”.

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2023 12:16 AM

TERFs and far-right extremist domestic terrorists - it's a match made in hell. How desperate are these chicks?

How desperate would you have to be to team up with the motherfucking NAZI-TERRORISTS and the AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TALIBAN to support your political agenda?

Would you ever do that under any circumstance? You know that these fuckers are coming for Gays, Lesbians, Uppity Wimmin, Bisexuals, Jews, Blacks, Latinos, and all rest of the people the Nazis want to get rid of.

This is how and why we know the "women" posting on the DL as regular TERFs are phony, lying AstroTERFers. They're just pretending to care about children and women and gays when they just care about extremist far-right fascist politics. Fucking Nazis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2023 12:24 AM

This thread has Reddit brigading all over it. They think W&Wing themselves works the same as upvoting.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2023 12:27 AM

This reflects rather poorly on NZ

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2023 12:29 AM

They way they're cracking down on the fucking TERF-Nazis reflects brilliantly on New Zealand.

Hurrah Kiwis!

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2023 12:44 AM

Team Posie Parker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2023 12:50 AM

Stay strong, Posie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2023 12:53 AM

Trans hating fascists don't belong on DL.

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2023 12:57 AM

R76 /R77 is a BIG Nazi-supporter.

Isn't that special?

This Pussy Parker chick apparently loves and supports all of her NAZI fascist fans!

Also special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 26, 2023 1:00 AM

I don't think the Reddit crazies realize how fucking obvious they are when they blinkingly step out of their dark little Reddit cages. The infestation on this thread is insane...literally.

Real women are adult human females.

Men in dresses are still men.

by Anonymousreply 80March 26, 2023 1:10 AM

I never go on Reddit - that shit's for you fucking TERF-Nazis.

All your psychotic violent Nazi friends are there.

by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2023 1:24 AM

R81, one day, your hormones will settle down & you will outgrow this phase. There is still hope for you. Please consider the possibility that you may be mistaken. A lot of homosexuals, such as myself, post on this board. Please listen to us: today’s T ideology is rooted in homophobia.

A lot of heterosexual parents are homophobic, such as Susie Green & the parents of Jazz Jennings. They had sons who were effeminate. That was unacceptable. So they harmed & sickened their own sons to make them Frankenstein versions of women.

Please listen to women. They’re not saying anything or doing anything offensive to you. They’re just saying they don’t want men in their intimate spaces. They have every right to speak for themselves. It’s really not a big deal.

This is not a civil rights movement. It’s quite the opposite: it’s a medical scandal.

Draping the a pink & blue flag around your body does not make you Malcom X or Harriet Tubman or Peter Parker. It just means that you think pink is for girls & blue is for boys. And that fallacy is driving boys who like pink to cut off their penises. It’s driving girls who like blue to cut off their breasts. It’s insane.

Drop the flag. It is being used to justify violence against women. That is not progressive, liberal or cool. It’s nuts. You don’t want to be part of that. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 82March 26, 2023 3:12 AM

Beautifully and intelligently stated, R82. That, of course, means you will be attacked any second while they never once reference any of the salient points you've made.

by Anonymousreply 83March 26, 2023 3:15 AM

You mean like your post screeching, “Delusional Faggot!” Your hypocrisy is gross. Go away!

by Anonymousreply 84March 26, 2023 3:20 AM

See, I knew that R84 would be all you'd get in response, R82. They can't stand the exposure that they have zero facts on their side so all they can do is scream and be violent. How typical you are, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85March 26, 2023 3:38 AM

"Biological males do not belong in female bathrooms, locker rooms, prisons, rape crisis centers, domestic violence shelters, or sports."

I never though I'd live to see the day where the above statement was twisted into being considered "hate speech" yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 86March 26, 2023 3:39 AM

R82, I keep telling you TERF NAZIS that I'm not Trans and it's still true.

I hate TERFS and I hate NAZIS so I hate YOU and I give you shit whenever I feel like it. Granted that's not all the time but you're always here so you're always available for me to mock, shame and point out a few of your many many shortcomings.

You make common cause with NAZIS. Motherfucking NAZIS.

ANSWER FOR YOUR WORK WITH NAZIS YOU GUTLESS EVIL CUNTS.

by Anonymousreply 87March 26, 2023 3:39 AM

Can someone get the 12 year old at R87's mommy or something? He's playing on the computer again.

by Anonymousreply 88March 26, 2023 3:41 AM

"Biological males do not belong in female bathrooms, locker rooms, prisons, rape crisis centers, domestic violence shelters, or sports."

Please explain how this qualifies as hate speech or bigotry, r87.

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2023 3:42 AM

TERFS JOIN TOGETHER WITH NAZIS, KLANSMEN, WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TO ATTACK TRANS, GAYS, LESBIANS AND BISEXUALS.

Defend that, you psychotic cunts. Bet you can't, you pathetic AstroTERFing losers.

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2023 3:47 AM

How about you defend your woman-hating post history first, r90?

[quote][bold]Kansas legally defines woman as 'human female' in new Women's Bill of Rights[/bold] [quote]I don't care about defining what a woman is, it's not important to me.

[quote][bold]Woman keeps bumping man with her shopping cart[/bold] (thread about a video clip of a man throwing a shopping cart at a woman and knocking her to the ground) [quote]The bitch fucked around and found out. [quote]*shrug*

[quote][bold]Women who put no effort into their appearance. What so you think of them?[/bold] [quote]Why would anyone bother to look at fat, frumpy fraus who take no pride in their appearance? [quote]They're as invisible to most people as they are irrelevant to most people's lives.

Explain?

by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2023 3:50 AM

This is called deflection. This is how you know someone is a troll posting in bad faith.

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2023 3:55 AM

Yeah, it's all true, r91 and I don't have an issue with anything I posted. Problem?

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2023 3:56 AM

[quote] I hate YOU

Dude, you don’t even know me. I’m a complete & total stranger. What you think you know about me is imaginary.

You’re lashing out at a figment of your imagination. It doesn’t hurt me at all. You won’t believe this, but perhaps if you’re honest, you’ll realize you’re only hurting yourself when you attack strangers on the internet. It doesn’t provide you with any relief, power or pleasure. It just brings you down.

I mean this with all sincerity: get a hobby. Something constructive. Not commercial. Figure things out. Solve puzzles. Put things together. Read books.

And then go for a walk. And eat fruits & veggies. Drink water.

Just follow the most basic steps to care of yourself. You will feel better. Your thoughts won’t be so destructive. You’re not a loser. You’re a human being like the rest of us. We all have issues. Life is not utopia for anyone here. Just accept that. And make the most of whatever you have. Enjoy life while you can. It’s fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2023 3:58 AM

r93 It's a reflection of your mindset and true motives for trying to smear efforts to protect female spaces as "hateful" in the guise of protecting "trans rights." Once again, please explain how the following qualifies as hate speech or bigotry:

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2023 3:58 AM

I've been a Datalounger for more than 20 years.

I'm not the fucking troll around here, bitch. You people are TERF-NAZI assholes playing at AstroTERFing the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2023 3:59 AM

r96 Please explain how the following qualifies as hate speech or bigotry:

by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2023 4:00 AM

Are you homosexual, r96?

by Anonymousreply 98March 26, 2023 4:02 AM

“Feminazi” = Rush Limbaugh

“TERFnazi” = progressive

They both hunt witches.

by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2023 4:03 AM

Nobody forced you morons to go hooking yourselves up with the motherfucking Nazis. You did that all by yourselves and now you're stuck with them.

Nazis. Seriously? I mean how can you possibly go on with this - YOU'RE WITH THE NAZIS. It's astonishing and about 6,000,000 kinds of wrong, maybe even 11,000,000 kinds of wrong you dumb fucking losers.

You're working with the Nazis and that's the ONLY thing that matters about you now. It's the only thing that will ever matter about you in the future.

Person A: "What ever happened to those TERF chicks??"

Person B: "Oh, they went crazy and hooked up with the Nazis and they pretty much disappeared after that."

Ancient Chinese Proverb: Never work with the fucking Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2023 4:18 AM

'Dangerous' transgender prisoner Barbie Kardashian will NEVER be allowed to mix with female inmates

Dangerous prisoner Barbie Kardashian is on a strict solitary confinement regime and will NEVER be allowed to mix with the rest of the female prison population, we can reveal.

Kardashian, 21, was last week jailed for four-and-a-half years for threatening to rape, torture and murder her mother...

Sources say prison bosses have also tirelessly assessed the security risk - and it is understood that Kardashian is separated from the general population by four locked doors and several members of staff who are always on duty...

The question of Kardashian’s placement in a female prison came to national prominence this week when Taoiseach Leo Varadkar (who is a gay man) was asked whether someone born a biological male should be imprisoned in a female prison and he replied: “no I don’t quite frankly.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2023 4:28 AM

Nobody invited the Nazis.

The Ts blew up at the women but not at the Nazis.

The Ts & Nazis are more alike than women are with either group.

R100, I guess you have to cling to a desperate lie. It’s all you’ve got.

Honesty would be an admission that it’s impossible to change sex.

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2023 4:29 AM

You don’t care about honesty. You don’t care about safety. You don’t care about people. You just want to foment hate, fear and division.

by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2023 4:33 AM

You're with the NAZIS, as if being a TERF wasn't bad enough - you're working with the fucking NAZIS.

You're stuck with the Nazis now and forever. You'll never live it down and you'll never be able to get away from your willing association with them. The TERFs in Australia told everyone that they had more in common with the Nazis than they had with Trans. They'll never live that down. Never.

Nazis would see us all dead. That includes you TERFs for sure, but never mind that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2023 4:43 AM

Australia = New Zealand

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2023 4:44 AM

r104 The more you bring up "tHE nAZi'S" the more you give credence to the growing suspicion that the individuals who showed up to Posie Parker's pro-women rally were aligned with radical TRAs and ANTIFA as (possibly paid) agent provocateurs meant to discredit her movement and that of all women who support protecting women's spaces.

Neonazis are also notoriously misogynistic. What would make them suddenly show up to a rally that was outwardly marketed as a pro-woman rally titled "Let Women Speak" to "defend the women" and take their side? Do you have any idea how you sound right now?

Please, continue. And keep dodging this question:

Please explain how the following qualifies as hate speech or bigotry:

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2023 4:48 AM

What motive would neo-Nazis have to show up to a pro-women rally to smear a pro-women message? I can't quite put my finger on why this group, so well-known for their love of women and women's rights, would want to show up and make the women look bad as the voice their concerns about men invading women's spaces.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2023 4:54 AM

Nazis were opportunistic gatecrashers, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2023 6:04 AM

You are working with them, you have been identified with them before the entire world. You demonstrated with them. They like you, they really really like you. Your way of thinking and the Nazis way of thinking perfectly align and you are together against the Trans. Of course they'll turn around and kill you, but never mind all that negativity now. For now you're working out great together and getting tons of bad publicity. Yay TERFs and Yay Nazis - together at last!

You can give pathetic Republican-talking-point excuses all you like. They've done it for Trump's fascism for years now. Pictures speak so much louder than words anyway. The Nazis giving their Nazi salute at the TransHate rally is going to live forever.

by Anonymousreply 109March 26, 2023 7:28 AM

Never back down, Posie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Ms Rowling lends her voice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 26, 2023 8:19 AM

Well, looks like Pussy Poser (forget her real name, Kelly or something) did back down. She had her ass handed to her and was escorted from the venue. Later on Saturday she abruptly "ended her tour" and was escorted out of the country. I seriously doubt she'll ever be allowed back into New Zealand or Australia again.

There were THOUSANDS of people who arrived to stand up for the LGBT community, stand up for Trans and stand up against TERFs and their Nazi friends. Far more LGBT supporters showed up than TERFs and Nazis.

It's like the Klan in Boston. 20 bedraggled Klansmen in their costumes. 2000 protesters against the Klan and 10,000 cops who end up having to protect the dumbass Klansmen and escort them out as the crowd howls for their blood. Fond memories. Good times.

Anyway, New Zealand and Australia don't ever have to deal with Pussy Poser again. They are going to have to deal with all those fucking Nazis because they are a huge danger to all LGBT people (not to mention the Jews, Academics, Gypsies, etc etc). They're with the TERFs going after Trans today but it's going to be us tomorrow and we all know it. They need to be dealt with by the authorities.

by Anonymousreply 112March 26, 2023 8:47 AM

There's definitely something off about her. The stage name (I appreciate she's started using her real name more often now but she didn't originally), the carefully crafted image: peroxide hair, face full of heavy make up, the arrogant sneer whenever she's interviewed, etc.

I've never been sure if it's really about furthering women's rights for her, or if it's more about making a name for herself. At least with commentators like Julie Bindel and Kathleen Stock, you can believe they genuinely hold their stated views, but with KJK, less so.

I suppose grifting on the internet and getting loads of money sent to you by 'supporters' to the extent you can jet off around the world on their money is easier than doing a real job.

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2023 10:23 AM

It's crazy that Rowling, who has generally made fairly reasonable statements on this, has jumped on this bandwagon. This entire exercise was entirely right wing - the craziest Australian politicians and the most conservative lobbyists funded and promoted it. Even people who might otherwise be sympathetic to the impact of self ID laws on women's rights avoided this like the plague because nobody wants to be on the same side as insane people like Pauline Hanson or Moira Deeming. There was nothing pro-women about this tour, and everyone assumed it was a front for social conservatives.

This is quote possibly one of the worst social campaigns ever attempted - an absolute disaster for whatever it is Parker and co are trying to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2023 12:49 PM

Oh so casually misogynistic, r112.

We see you.

The whole world sees you.

Ts are a hate group. They enjoy terrorizing women.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2023 2:02 PM

R114 I thought the same. Up until recently, many feminists (Rowling included) had given KJK a wide berth. I can't say why because they never said themselves, but their reluctance to mention her spoke volumes to me.

However, that changed recently. Maybe because she's been unbanned from Twitter and hence seems more credible? But that said, she was still going on right wing talk shows - including some pretty shitty people like Tucker Carlson.

I'm sure some of them gave it a bit of thought, but the temptation was too great to resist - hence their sweeping statements that effectively imply all the trans rights protestors in Auckland were all one huge violent baying mob. Anyone can see the troublemakers were few and far between, with the majority just acting like any protestor does (shouting chants and holding placards with no physical violence). But they know that doesn't portray the image they want to give, hence the wilful ignorance.

I wouldn't mind so much, but they knew what it felt like when people on the other side incorrectly said all of KJK's supporters were Nazis. However, rather than take the higher ground and refuse to apply their own generalisations that's exactly what they've done. It's silly because it can be so easily proven wrong, but also they're effectively trying to besmirch the whole country of NZ which is preposterous.

I'm now seeing whiny tweets about how loads of people who'd planned NZ trips are now cancelling them en masse. All lies of course and clear evidence their hysteria increases the more ground their side loses. The reaction in Auckland showed how strongly NZ has rejected KJK's rhetoric and those who share her views are panicking.

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2023 2:56 PM

[quote]But that said, she was still going on right wing talk shows

As opposed to the plethora of left wing talk shows practically tripping over themselves and beating down her door for the opportunity to platform a "protect women's spaces from biological males" message?

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2023 5:25 PM

[quote] ...those who share her views are panicking.

Are you referring to her Nazi friends, the ones the TERFs invited and proudly marched with? Nazis share her views, they want to kill Trans. Actually they want to kill all LGBT people, I guess that's even better? Are they panicking? Should they be panicking? Never mind, JK Howling will speak up for the Nazis and bail them out and defend them because..... WIMMIN! I'm sure that hanging out with a bunch of Nazis won't be a problem for a children's book author and kiddie theme park inspiration.

Are these Nazis busy showing up on Fox News, OANN, Newsmax, Stormfront and the fucking Klansman's Daily to talk about their Big Rally and March with the TERFs? That'll be fun. You and your psycho friends remind me a lot of Donald Trump.

You are stuck with the Nazis forever. It only takes one invitation and one public march with a bunch of Nazis and it's all over for you TERFs. You'll never live this down and if you forget, we'll be sure to remind you. YOU invited Nazis. YOU marched with Nazis. Go ahead, try to sell the general population on how Nazis are preferable to Trans, because that'll work for sure.

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2023 6:01 PM

Most Trans are nazis. There was a liberal financed study on the political affiliations of LGBT and transwomen ranked lower than men on white supremacy and immigration policy. SO STFU. Nazis invaded that rally.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2023 6:09 PM

R117 Don't care. If you accept an invitation from Tucker Carlson of all people, you're showing your true colours.

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2023 6:15 PM

Nothing about these people seems sane and mentally well.

And for those of you who don't use a browser script to unhide the dislikes on YouTube for a more clear picture of viewer opinions, the current like/dislike ratio is 772/1,290.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2023 6:17 PM

The study is here. You can see that "transwomen" are the most conservative group of the LGBT soup. Even gay men are more progressive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote]Never mind, JK Howling will speak up for the Nazis and bail them out and defend them because..... WIMMIN!

r118 Very obviously hates women. His post history proves this. No one with good sense should take this person seriously.

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2023 6:20 PM

Both the Transtapo and the Nazis were there to go against the women, morons. They both showed up at a pro-woman rally for the exact same reason, to shit on, shut down, and attack women. It's the Transtapo and the Nazis who had the common cause in this...as usual.

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2023 6:54 PM

Pussy Poser INVITED THE NAZIS TO JOIN THE TERF TRANS HATE RALLY.

She invited them to be there and march with the TERFs against Trans. And they showed up. And she MARCHED WITH THEM, WE'VE SEEN THE FUCKING PHOTOS.

And then she freaked out over what she was doing and wanted to take it all back but it was too fucking late. Some mistakes are built to last.

When you INVITE the fucking Nazis, you are automatically the loser in any scenario. TERFs are now firmly associated with the Nazis and you can't get out of it. You INVITED them and you MARCHED WITH THEM.

You're totally screwed and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2023 7:10 PM

I just think it's obvious the rise in anti trans rhetoric is one part of a concerted effort from the right wing to start rolling back rights.

We're starting to see more of it in the US with their efforts to restrict abortion and 'don't say gay' bills. Additionally it doesn't feel like racism is getting any better in the US or the UK - Brexit saw to that.

I don't hate trans people and want to see them have rights, but if I dare defend them against hateful rhetoric like KJK spews, I get a load of abuse and anger from those who are ostensibly "pro women". It doesn't add up to me.

They've started on the trans, they'll be after us gays next if we're not careful.

by Anonymousreply 126March 26, 2023 7:14 PM

R126, trans are anti-gay. By erasing sex, they are erasing sexuality. By telling lesbians they need to accept girldicks they are erasing lesbians. By saying that if you don't conform to the gender stereotypes of your sex as a child, you are trans, they are erasing gay children. How do you get past all of that?

Also, can you quote some of the "hateful rhetoric" that KJK has spewed?

by Anonymousreply 127March 26, 2023 7:19 PM

R118 is such a lie. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see through your BS.

Nazis have more in common with men who identify as women than with women. It makes sense to male supremacists to let the beta males invade women’s spaces. They get off on that idea. Female bonding is obliterated. Women are weakened & are easier to control.

Seriously. My wager is that both TRAs & today’s Nazis watch porn daily. And that middle-aged women, especially those who are mothers, never watch porn.

Porn is what supposedly everybody watches but we can’t discuss it. It’s the lowest common denominator amongst woman-haters. Especially incels, TRAs & Nazis. Who all overlap. They’re all men who hate women.

by Anonymousreply 128March 26, 2023 7:50 PM

The Nazis were actually INVITED TO MARCH WITH THE TERFs. Invited. And they DID march with them, we've all seen it.

Make up any speculations about who is this or who is that, none of it matters. WE SAW THE NAZIS MARCHING TOGETHER WITH THE TERFS and the TERFs invited them.

End of story. You invited them and that's why they showed up. You marched with them. You're with the Nazis now, hon. TERFs and NAZIS - they invite each other places, go to events together and march together.

This is what you TERFs have done and you will now deal with the consequences of the choices you TERFs have made.

by Anonymousreply 129March 26, 2023 8:05 PM

The Posie Parker tour has been an unmitigated disaster to anti-trans feminists.

by Anonymousreply 130March 26, 2023 8:11 PM

R129 & R120 = deranged.

I would encourage you to seek help but I have no faith in today's mental health providers.

I wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 131March 26, 2023 8:18 PM

R127 You're deviously pretending a few extreme trans people are representative of the whole. I've never in my real life been told that I, as a gay man, have to sleep with a trans man. Not once.

I also have several trans friends. None of them say that kind of thing either. They just want to live their lives in peace and with equality, as we all do.

So I'm immune to the lie that transphobes try to spread. They can say what they want, but if they think I'm going to abandon real life trans friends because of a few things on the internet, they're very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 132March 26, 2023 8:42 PM

The violent mob shutdown of Posie Parker’s talk has now gone global. Video has spread like wildfire. Significant media figures with large audiences have highlighted the atrocious and violent behaviour. There are now calls to boycott travel to NZ, to no longer purchase our beef and lamb, and so on. Serious damage has been done to our international reputation and to our economy.

Will any sitting New Zealand politician condemn the violent mob and the media hysteria that whipped them into a frenzy?

If not, we need to start asking why it is that the trans lobby have all our politicians by the balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 26, 2023 8:45 PM

The Nazi Fascist TRAs once again lying about violence and women.

Here's a mostly peaceful TRA punching out a 70 year old woman wanting to take the stage and speak.

Every TRA and trans supporter thinks this is okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 26, 2023 8:49 PM

R133 Lol. As if people who had trips planned to NZ are going to cancel them because of one protest in Auckland. Most tourists go there for the sights - Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, the Southern Alps, Lake Taupo, etc etc. Those sights are still there, along with the great Kiwi people who will keep saying 'kia ora' to tourists.

Most people who buy meat do so based on the price, quality and freshness. I doubt many look at (or care about) the country of origin. And, even if they did, at the risk of sounding repetitive, one protest in Auckland won't influence their decision.

That such claims are being made shows how ridiculous the anti trans movement is. They're like sulky children. "Yeah well, you might have brought Posie's tour to an early end, but people are cancelling trips to your country and won't buy your meat. Someone on the internet told me so. And you smell! Ner, ner."

Sums it up really.

by Anonymousreply 135March 26, 2023 8:50 PM

R125, STFU with your ridiculous lies. There is not one thing the Trans can be truthful about.

Fuck off, R125, and your ilk. You won't win in the end. You absolutely will not win.

by Anonymousreply 136March 26, 2023 8:53 PM

[quote]It's crazy that Rowling, who has generally made fairly reasonable statements on this, has jumped on this bandwagon.

I think you'll find, if you look at who she retweets and likes, and who she responds to, that she hasn't been all that reasonable. It's really easy on Twitter to only see the main tweets that are on a timeline and miss everything else, and Rowling has benefited from that. I don't think it's intentional, I think she's just one of those terminally online people who likes, retweets, and replies so damn much that it's easy to miss it when she's cozying up to fascists and such.

Anyway, I've seen enough screencaps of her chatting with scumbags to not really be surprised at her reaction to Posie getting tomato sauced.

by Anonymousreply 137March 26, 2023 9:03 PM

Curious to see if the NZ government tries to crack down on the TRAs in order to protect their image as a society where women have equal rights.

by Anonymousreply 138March 26, 2023 9:05 PM

I am a world traveler and have removed #NewZealand from the bucket list. Never. As a gay man I want no part of a country whose gay population is so captured by the #queercult they punch grandmothers to shut them up. Next week is the anny of my gran’s passing. I stand with grandmas, women and @ThePosieParker.

I don’t always agree with her, but I respect her and would never assault a grandmother to stop her or anyone else from speaking anywhere about anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 26, 2023 9:06 PM

The Trans movement is falling apart and it's beautiful to see but these infantile beta males in dresses will go down screaming. I expect them to kill at least one actual woman before this is over.

by Anonymousreply 140March 26, 2023 9:07 PM

This was gay journalist Andrew Doyle's take on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 26, 2023 9:12 PM

R141 Oh not GBeebies. To the uninitiated, GB News is a cheapy Freeview channel from the UK that few people watch. It's our answer to Fox News, though admittedly it's not quite as extreme.

It's far down the channel list and has such professionals as Dewbs, Andrew Doyle, Dan Wootton and Tom Harwood among its talent. It'll tell you people who share their views are being silenced, while broadcasting to the nation.

by Anonymousreply 142March 26, 2023 9:18 PM

Let me see if I have this straight.

Pussy Parker INVITED the Nazis to attend and march alongside her at her Trans-Hate rally.

Now you fucking TERF loons are blaming everyone EXCEPT Pussy Parker and the NAZIS she invited and marched with for what the Nazis did.

Oh yeah, sure, that makes perfect sense. In Bizarro World.

You're going to have to cut Pussy Pucker loose, you know that, right? She invited the Nazis and they showed up. She's got to be out or she'll take all of you down with her crazy ass. Disavow Distance and Repudiate her or deal with how low she's going to drag you all down.

She invited the Nazis. She marched with them. She has to GTFO and you have to drive the Nazis out. It's all on YOU.

by Anonymousreply 143March 26, 2023 9:20 PM

R142 I don't watch GBNews but I've read Andrew Doyle's book and he's not your average GBNews presenter. I've heard his podcast and he actually approaches things from a liberal aspect. He's an odd one, I'll admit, but he's not right wing.

by Anonymousreply 144March 26, 2023 9:23 PM

R144 Well, he does a good impression of one.

by Anonymousreply 145March 26, 2023 9:25 PM

Andrew Doyle is your bog-standard self-described leftie who somehow does nothing but support Brexit and complain about "the woke" all the time. The media loves guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 146March 26, 2023 9:31 PM

R143, fuck off with more of your lies. Keen did not invite Nazis to her rally.

Andrew Doyle is smart and liberal. He simply refused to drive off the cliff with the crazy far left. Like most intelligent people.

by Anonymousreply 147March 26, 2023 9:40 PM

I'm not seeing his intelligence myself. Honestly, try watching GB News sometimes.

It's toe curlingly bad. Unprofessional, incompetent presenters that rarely know the right camera to look into while broadcasting from a tacky, dingy set.

I'm surprised it's lasted this long. I can only assume it's propped up by some very wealthy right wing donors.

by Anonymousreply 148March 26, 2023 10:03 PM

r148 Ok. That said, was anything he stated in that specific clip at r141 inaccurate or an otherwise misrepresentation of what happened in Auckland? Stay on target.

by Anonymousreply 149March 26, 2023 10:06 PM

This woman was in our city last week. She screamed and carried on and made no sense. She had no arguments - she said women were treated worse in my city than in China, which is ridiculous. Only 10 supporters turned up. She made a fool of herself.

by Anonymousreply 150March 26, 2023 10:08 PM

R1249 I'm not watching that cunt. I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 151March 26, 2023 10:11 PM

R150 Sounds about right. Well done for having the courage to speak out about KJK in a topic that's hostile towards anyone who doesn't kiss her arse.

by Anonymousreply 152March 26, 2023 10:13 PM

R150, that doesn't surprise me one bit. Just look at her. Attention-seeking, heavily made up, bleached blonde, trashtastic outfits, she's a fucking mess looking for a trailer park and a go-fund-me. Obviously the other TERFs will have to disavow her and distance themselves from her. She marched with Nazis, for god's sake. Willingly and knowingly, she marched with the goddamn Nazis.

Nothing intelligent is ever going to come out of that TERF's cunt mouth. She is finished. I'd be shocked if she were ever allowed into New Zealand or Australia again. She is an undesirable who brings violence and chaos. They won't grant her a visa again - not ever - and they're right not to grant one.

by Anonymousreply 153March 26, 2023 10:19 PM

^ You have officially gotten on my last damn nerve.

Deuces.

by Anonymousreply 154March 26, 2023 11:04 PM

Put me on ignore, R154 honey, people with such fragile nerves shouldn't be on the Datalounge. Have you tried iVillage?

I don't know what you mean by "Deuces" but I'm sure it's nothing important.

by Anonymousreply 155March 26, 2023 11:11 PM

r155

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 27, 2023 12:01 AM

TERFs recommend the music of Chris Brown? Seriously?

How... umm... anti-woman and anti-TERF of you, hon.

by Anonymousreply 157March 27, 2023 12:14 AM

That wasn't a "recommendation," r157. That was to explain to your simple ass what "deuces" means since, apparently, you can't use context clues to figure that mess out.

by Anonymousreply 158March 27, 2023 12:33 AM

Whatever. I already found out what it meant. Some stupid kid thing that I'll immediately forget.

Context clues. Sure, hon. And notorious woman-beater Chris Brown was the only way you could explain it. Uh-huh.

Fuck off and die in a grease fire, fake TERF bitch. No ACTUAL feminist would use Chris Brown as an example for anything but woman-beating.

by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2023 12:40 AM

r159 Nigga, you literally were in a thread going on about how a woman deserved to have a whole shopping cart thrown at her by a man. Sit the fuck down somewhere, immediately.

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2023 12:44 AM

I have no problem with that and I don't give a fuck if it was a man or woman doing the throwing. I supported some guy tossing a shopping cart at some cunt? Good! She probably deserved it.

You think I care even a little about things I've posted? I've posted thousand and thousands of things here in over 20 years on the DL (closer to 25). I do not give the slightest fuck about it or you or your fragile fucking feelings. Sit the fuck down yourself, bitch. Immediately.

Better yet, get the fuck off the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2023 12:54 AM

[quote]I have no problem with that and I don't give a fuck if it was a man or woman doing the throwing. I supported some guy tossing a shopping cart at some cunt? Good! She probably deserved it.

Yes. This is a problem. Anyone that thinks it's acceptable for a male to physically assault a female is a problem and clearly hates women. You, sir, are a whole problem.

I don't even know why I'm mincing words with you, right now. I guess I'm that damn bored.

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2023 1:00 AM

This is completely fine for a man to do to a woman, according to r161, apparently.

Something is seriously off with you. Period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2023 1:03 AM

Yeah, I don't give one single fuck about this chick, the guy who threw the cart or anything about this.

Throw another one. I still won't care.

THIS is what you spend your time on? THIS? Some stranger you've never met and never will ignores the world around her while she runs her fucking mouth on the phone. She's continually hitting the guy in front of her who, to be fair, does finally lose his shit and tosses a cart at her. It finally got her attention off her fucking phone, yay.

*shrug* I'm okay with it and I don't care that you're not okay with it.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2023 1:14 AM

r164 Absolutely no one is shocked that you're okay with and don't care about violence committed against women by men.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2023 1:30 AM

We love you Posie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2023 2:25 AM

[quote]’Maybe this time round, the witches will win’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2023 2:48 AM

^ The article from The Spectator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2023 2:49 AM

Most of the pro-trans attendees in Auckland appeared to be (straight) white men. Which is further evidence to me that a significant proportion of vocally pro-trans straight enjoy the opportunity to shout women down.

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2023 3:40 AM

See Bragg, Billy.

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2023 4:03 AM

[quote] Up until recently, many feminists (Rowling included) had given KJK a wide berth. I can't say why because they never said themselves, but their reluctance to mention her spoke volumes to me

Her posing with Pauline Hanson is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2023 4:05 AM

"Why do women need sex-based rights?" -- Some moron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2023 4:07 AM

The silver lining here is the exposure to who the TRA's really are.

I also notice that while they physically attacked a 78 year old woman, leaving her with a massive black eye, and physically attacked the speaked, jabbing her neck with a metal baton and throwing a can of soup at her head, they did not throw a single punch at the "Nazis" who were doing hitler salutes.

Anti-fa has a history of sending Agents Provocateurs to their rallies. No one puched this group, and despite the illegality of their actions, no police arrested any of them.

Until they're arrested, there is nothing that will convince me these face-covered, unidentifiable "proud nazis" aren't actual members of antifa, sent there to provide a pretext for any violence the TRA's were planning to do to the women.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2023 4:16 AM

Kellie-Jay won't let this stop her. She is incredibly brave, very smart and committed to women's rights.

She is completely honest and saw what was coming for years. I was more accommodating initially, but she was correct to not give an inch and not accommodate these violent men from the start. Can you imagine how crazy things have become when a leftist atheist who is as liberal as you can get on almost every issue - including Brexit - is now falsely smeared as a Nazi by the real fascist TRAs.

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2023 4:38 AM

R173: yes, here’s the clip where the thug punched the old lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2023 7:30 AM

^ a more direct link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2023 7:31 AM

Poor lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 27, 2023 7:33 AM

Nazi trash. Yes you TRAs. There are not just tranny flags but the standard, original rainbow flags all over there. These sick jobs have been done in the name of rainbow? LGBTQ?

by Anonymousreply 178March 27, 2023 7:39 AM

[quote] Hi Golriz! As an MP, I was hoping you could tell me how I’m a Nazi. I’m a Jewish woman who understands my female biology. I know humans can’t change sex and that women & girls deserve rights, safety, dignity, and boundaries. Please let me know what about that is “Nazi?” Thanks!

TRAs need to make up new names to throw at their enemies, instead of their hysterical "Nazi" and "Holocaust" word everywhere, when all the violent animals I see are almost all WHITE MEN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 27, 2023 7:43 AM

^ The “if you don’t agree with me on everything, you are my enemy” signs are giving my Dubya after 9/11.

But Gen Z is too young to realise that.

by Anonymousreply 180March 27, 2023 7:49 AM

This is a side of NZ I had never thought I would see

But then the draconian lockdowns should have prepared one

by Anonymousreply 181March 27, 2023 7:54 AM

I've blocked that shrill 'TERF NAZIS invited NAZIS and now you're all NAZIS' poster, and the thread is so much nicer. Talk about a monomaniac.

Now, I'm a Kiwi lesbian who is slightly TERF aligned, and who has issues with Posie Parker. Ask me anything...

by Anonymousreply 182March 27, 2023 8:00 AM

R168 I like how gays are now championing Brendan O'Neill from The Spectator. How short your memories are. To remind you, O'Neill is a homophobe who actively argued against the legalisation of same sex marriage in multiple countries.

Evidence these people are not our friends.

by Anonymousreply 183March 27, 2023 9:05 AM

I would say that 85% of writers for The Spec need to be kept at arm’s length.

by Anonymousreply 184March 27, 2023 9:42 AM

R183, pedos aren’t our friends & yet the T world is overflowing with them.

by Anonymousreply 185March 27, 2023 2:47 PM

R185 Two wrongs don't make a right, bestie.

by Anonymousreply 186March 27, 2023 2:56 PM

and two balls don't make a woman r186

by Anonymousreply 187March 27, 2023 3:40 PM

R187 And two bigots don't make someone who's in favour of gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 188March 27, 2023 3:59 PM

Standing up for women’s rights is bigotry only according to misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 189March 27, 2023 10:59 PM

You call it "standing up for women's rights" but really it's right wingers attacking trans and gay people.

Transphobes and homophobes if you need it spelled out.

by Anonymousreply 190March 27, 2023 11:08 PM

Trans issues have nothing to do with gay issues. Trans people suffer from a mental disorder regarding their gender. Being gay has nothing to do with gender identity issues.

Straight people also suffer from gender identity issues. The males just call themselves "lesbians" and the females just call themselves "gay men." They have gender dysphoria. It is a mental illness that can afflict anyone regardless of sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 191March 27, 2023 11:12 PM

Trans is imaginary. Homosexuality is not.

by Anonymousreply 192March 27, 2023 11:20 PM

I know they're not the same thing, I'm just saying the vast majority of those who are anti trans hate us gays, too.

I'm not allying myself with the very people who'll stab me in the back. You can if you like, but don't cry when they turn on you.

by Anonymousreply 193March 27, 2023 11:21 PM

So, r193?

Ts hate gays (Club Q), women (New Zealand) & children (today).

The Club Q murderer is NB which is considered Trans.

by Anonymousreply 194March 27, 2023 11:26 PM

I know you'll be too proud to say "I was wrong" when you realise I'm right. But you'll get there eventually, even if it takes a few years.

by Anonymousreply 195March 27, 2023 11:30 PM

It’s impossible to change sex, r195. T is a fad.

A horrific, awful fad.

by Anonymousreply 196March 27, 2023 11:34 PM

R196 They agree with you on that. But they don't see homosexuality as viable either. They see it as a sinful choice.

by Anonymousreply 197March 27, 2023 11:36 PM

Hey, r197, did you know that some vegetarians are also homophobes? Strangely enough, being vegetarian is not a prerequisite to being a homophobe. Therefore, it is silly to assume if someone is a vegetarian, they are also a homophobe just because some vegetarians are also homophobes.

That said, there is universal agreement from people of all backgrounds that the current gender ideology that fuels the trans movement is a problem. There is also universal agreement from people of all backgrounds that women do not have penises and men do not have vaginas. It's really that simple.

by Anonymousreply 198March 28, 2023 12:02 AM

Anti trans people are almost always against us as gay people. I feel like I have to keep repeating my point to combat the clear attempt to derail.

They don't have any love for us, they don't want to see equality for us and they will do whatever they can do achieve that. The right wing is rising and they will target gay people as part of that.

by Anonymousreply 199March 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Latest evidence of T-madness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 28, 2023 12:06 AM

^ A clearly *biological* girl who identifies as ‘he/him’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 28, 2023 12:07 AM

R194- the club q shooter's attorney lied about being nonbinary to not charged the murders as the hate crime

by Anonymousreply 202March 28, 2023 8:30 AM

^ When the same kind of person (same male body, same incel style just like that shooter) who says he's "they/them/nonbinary" was among the victim group, you cult members are the first to scream "Trans (because NB is included in this umbrella) / NB victim of hate crime!"

by Anonymousreply 203March 28, 2023 8:36 AM

New Zealand with its celebration of "Laurie" Hubbard and its rampant domestic violence.

Regressive misogyny deceptively packaged as a performative wokester bizarro-world progressive politics. If you can't stop your regressive nature then you just relabel it.

by Anonymousreply 204March 28, 2023 12:56 PM

NZ is trying to overcompensate for their history of woman-hating by celebrating effeminate men.

They’re so misogynist they don’t see that T rights only benefit perverted men.

by Anonymousreply 205March 28, 2023 1:08 PM

R203- the club w shooter has been here ghost documented on their family facebook to know they were lying about being non binary, but by all means keep blaming the hate crimes on lgbtq+

by Anonymousreply 206March 28, 2023 1:24 PM

r204 Yes, way before American scam swimmer wilLIAm Thomas, NZ has been proudly showing off and celebrating their star hulk athlete as some 'woman/female' for too many years.

It seems, smaller countries (Scotland/Wales/Ireland, Canada, NZ) are excessively insane regarding this topic. Extra chips on their shoulders? Something to prove (righteous, morally better, more 'progressive')?

by Anonymousreply 207March 28, 2023 1:24 PM

R206 That's the thing I don't get. When a straight man commits something terrible like a school shooting, no one says: "hmm, maybe the fact he's straight made him do it?" But as soon as there's a trans shooter, certain people speculate that their trans status must be the reason behind said shooting.

by Anonymousreply 208March 28, 2023 1:29 PM

Beng trans is disordered thinking. That makes it relevant. Even with "straight" men they discuss what made him do it. And anyway being straight doesn't mean you can't be trans. Many of the AGPs are straight - well straight with a bent.

by Anonymousreply 209March 28, 2023 1:32 PM

[quote] "When naming suspects or victims in stories about crimes or accidents, be cognizant that authorities or family members may be ignorant of or disregarding the person's identity; the person [...] may have better information about how the person lived and identified.

r206 Usual bullshit. Your beloved "pro-transcult" The AP Stylebook says journalists should ask friends about "how the [suspects or victims] lived and identified", and correct "like other factual error[s]".

Your kind is always desperate to apply this rule to your beloved victims who "identified as" trans, nonbinary, they or whatever but not the inconvenient criminals. Your cultists say that "family members may be disregarding" tranny/nbs' fantasy identities and therefore their own hateful accounts should be dismissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 28, 2023 1:39 PM

And that NB killer was a loser with no friends, bullied by others/peers. Like hell they would be the kind to affirm his delusional fantasy identity.

by Anonymousreply 211March 28, 2023 1:42 PM

R211- if he was non binary he will hv shoot up the school or where he was most bullied, not a gay club, where he would feel safe if he ws not lying about being non binary. Ur posts r showing hw ignorant n hw hateful u rly r

by Anonymousreply 212March 28, 2023 11:51 PM

How about reporters just report the facts. Not fantasy. Not subjective "factoids".

This was a woman who imagined she was a man. The questions to ask should involve how this impacted her actions, e.g., what medications she was on and how they could have impacted her thought process and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 213March 29, 2023 2:40 AM

Transvestite Coward charged with assault .

Brave when it comes to picking on helpless victims and throwing tomato juice in their faces but runs away like a rat jumping ship when being held accountable happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 30, 2023 8:21 AM

The irony of a man assaulting a woman is lost on this man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 30, 2023 8:25 AM

R215, these nazis were posting rather than tomato juice it should have been acid - which, of course some cultures do use on uppity women.

This is terrorism. This is a terrorist.

by Anonymousreply 216March 30, 2023 8:12 PM

“Unite against hate…or else.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2023 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!