Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kanye West: Jonah Hill ‘made me like Jewish people again’

Kanye West has made his return to Instagram, claiming it was Jonah Hill’s acting in “21 Jump Street” that finally changed his mind about anti-Semitism.

“Watching Jonah Hill in 21 Jump street made me like Jewish people again,” he wrote on the platform alongside a poster for the 2012 film.

“No one should take anger against one or two individuals and transform that into hatred towards millions of innocent people.”

“No Christian can be labeled antisemite knowing Jesus is Jew,” he went on, adding, “Thank you Jonah Hill I love you.”

West’s social media accounts were locked over a slew of anti-Semitic posts that followed hot on the heels of his offensive Twitter rants.

The “Jesus Walks” rapper was booted from Twitter after he said in a now-deleted tweet he wanted to go “death con 3 on Jewish people” in a bizarre rant in October 2022.

“The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” concluded the rapper, also known as Ye.

Some of West’s posts promoted violence, and the rapper soon found himself on the receiving end of widespread criticism for wearing a “White Lives Matter” shirt.

Celebrities across the board have denounced the musician’s behavior, while companies including Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga, JPMorgan Chase, and Vogue have severed their working ties with him.

The multi-Grammy award winner, who lives with bipolar disorder, later said he was “happy” about his remarks when given the chance to apologize.

Some of West’s ex-wife Kim Kardashian’s family members even spoke out against him via Instagram, with Khloé Kardashian writing that she supports her “Jewish friends and the Jewish people.”

Kim later echoed Khloé’s sentiment on her own account.

West’s fall from grace also cost him his billionaire status as all of his partnership deals were terminated immediately.

His Twitter restriction was lifted in late October, and on November 4 he called himself “mentally misdiagnosed.”

West later claimed to have been “nearly drugged out of [his] mind” in the past to be “a manageable well-behaved celebrity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2023 2:04 AM

Jew hatred. Always newsworthy. Always acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 11:47 AM

Not only is he mentally ill, he is mentally handicapped and uneducated. He seems to have the IQ of an imbecile and his "learning" amounts to scattered thoughts on random things he pays attention to.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 11:48 AM

Now say: (insert celebrity name here) made me like black people again.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Nice try, sugar tits. Once an antisemite, always an antisemite.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 11:51 AM

R2 And yet the media find this uneducated, mentally ill/handicapped imbecilic turd newsworthy. Wonder why??

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 11:52 AM

That mook's drastic change in attitude is what happens when your fat mouth gets you in all sorts of trouble and no one cares about you anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 11:54 AM

[quote] Now say: (insert celebrity name here) made me like black people again.

No medium would print that. Ever. Because it would be considered racist. But say that about Jews? Well, that's something else, innit?

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 11:54 AM

Why won't it die already?

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 12:12 PM

Every time someone posts the full article text so we don't visit Rupert Murdoch media property, an angel gets its wings.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 12:24 PM

Kudos to the pigeons that shat on his hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 12:27 PM

Kayne is an uneducated hick. Doesn’t matter what he says or thinks, feral fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 12:28 PM

You know you're done when a Kardashian or two comes out against you. They've probably got all they needed from him.

But no such murmurs denouncing Travis Scott? Maybe they don't have any gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 12:31 PM

He lost it after his mother died.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 3:30 PM

[quote] Every time someone posts the full article text so we don't visit Rupert Murdoch media property, an angel gets its wings.

just use adblocker and shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 3:42 PM

Oh, shut up, Kanye. You and Susan Sarandon are on permanent time outs.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 4:32 PM

R5, are we still talking about Kanye or Trump?

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 4:37 PM

Watching Tootie on Facts of Life made me like Boack people again

Yes, this sounds just as idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 4:40 PM

Maybe Jonah Hill should move to Palestine?

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2023 5:07 PM

Yeah, that's the issue as opposed to stealing land and making life a living hell for Palestinians. I'm sure Palestinians would be fine if their occupiers worshiped the flying spaghetti monster, then it would be fine with them watching flying spaghetti monster worshiping settlers burn their olive grows and steal their homes and dictate their ever fucking breath including if they even get to breathe.

And you wonder why that shithole is losing support from people who no longer only have MSM and government whores as sources to lie on its behalf.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2023 5:13 PM

True R9, especially since similar can often be found on HuffPost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2023 5:58 PM

Precisely R3...Will Scott Adams have the same opportunity for redemption with a statement as similar? I'm not defending the comments of Adams, just the hypocrisy of who gets to go forward with a cleaned slate. Adams will never be taken with any degree of legitimacy with a statement like "Chris Rock made me like black people again!"

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2023 1:13 PM

Where is a plane with mechanical problems when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Why didn't he keep the name Kardashian after the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2023 4:08 PM

Jonah Hill right now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2023 4:15 PM

[quote]He lost it after his mother died.

Don’t we all?

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2023 4:57 PM

Fuck off Kanye. What a deplorable, impulsive creature. It’s like a fkin child. And it’s not that I don’t sympathize with mental illlness and depression. But there is something else at play. And that is good ol fashion right from wrong, good and evil. He knows his behavior was bad, and furthermore is rich enough to seek the help he needed. Die in a grease fire you fake bitch.

Though I will still bump Life of Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2023 5:29 PM

I feel this places an unfair amount of pressure on Jonah Hill. So in the future if he choses a wrong role or gives a bad performance, Kanye could hate on the Jews all over again, possibly even fantasizing about their extermination. So much pressure to place on one featured performer!

by Anonymousreply 27March 27, 2023 5:47 PM

R7, except plenty of stars made headlines for saying racist shit about black people. Including Liam Neeson and Mel Gibson

R21 is a racist Republican, defending a racist Republican

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2023 12:55 AM

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2023 11:48 AM

Whatever it takes, I guess.

Good job, Jonah Feldstein.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2023 12:09 PM

R24 He must be so proud to have his name brought up like this 😂

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2023 12:36 AM

Jonah Hill is a credit to his race!

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2023 12:38 AM

It was the sashay. It changed everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2023 1:16 AM

Fugly men have to stick together.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2023 1:23 AM

Kanye isn't as full-on crazy as he lets on. His episodes of crazy always fall around when he has something to promote, then he disappears. He knows he fucked up hating on all the jews and is trying to do damage control, as it lost him lots of money. Next time he has music to promote he will go more heavy into his "slavery was a choice" antics and less into the "kill the jews" antics.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2023 1:29 AM

Kanye is fucking crazy. If a white man had Kanye’s school experience in China and Chicago with scholarships and etc he wouldn’t be labeled uneducated by white people, who probably didn’t get have his experience in education.

He’s an idiot and a narcissist and bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2023 2:00 AM

Everybody's racist! Kanye's racist! You're racist! Society's racist! R36 is racist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2023 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!