Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey March and Dylan Mulvaney: Talk to me about not being perfect

On the road from "they/them" to "she/they."

Living their truth, whatever that means...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 9:11 PM

Jesus fucking christ. If ya got XY chromosomes, celebrate those XY chromosomes. You can throw on a dress from time to time, go for it, but it doesn't give you a fucking vagina.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 7:28 AM

^^Well, you can purchase a vagina...or trade in a penis for a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 7:39 AM

TED Talk | How to stop hating your f'ing guts | Jeffrey Marsh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 7:42 AM

These two are too bizarre, prissy, precious and know-it-all for me.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 7:44 AM

Jeffrey Marsh says he's nonbinary, but he never seems to have the masculine side of him manifest itself.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 7:46 AM

I’m so sick of these threads.

You want transpeople to go away, yet people like you are constantly publicising them.

Make up your minds.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 7:47 AM

MANGINA! THE MUSICAL!

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 7:51 AM

^^We cannot make up our minds. We are nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 7:52 AM

I'm guessing that the creature on the left puts their pee-pee inside the creature on the right.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 7:56 AM

OP = Brit Frau

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 8:00 AM

[quote] I'm guessing that the creature on the left puts their pee-pee inside the creature on the right.

The person on the left gives their blessings to the creature on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 7:41 PM

Jeffrey Marsh is dangerous and the term "groomer" is totally appropriate for him. His videos directed at kids encouraging them to talk to him without their parents knowledge is disgraceful and should be condemned by everyone.

Dylan Mulvaney has an extreme personality disorder. Narcissism and attention seeking, he is at heart a grifter and wants the cash and fame.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 8:01 PM

Dylan Mulvaney has an extreme personality disorder and is trying to channel Jaquie Onassis..

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 8:02 PM

Go fetch my cigarettes little homosexual boy.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 9:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!