Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

As The Olivia Wilde/Jason Sudeikis Custody Gets Uglier...

How exactly is Olivia Wilde worth over $10 million dollars? Is it really her money, or his Ted Lasso money?

I feel like I just learned who this woman a few months ago (and I'm not impressed).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2023 1:14 AM

"In a declaration filed with the Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, Wilde said she has $645,187 in bank accounts, $3,902,689 in stocks and bonds and $6,021,860 in real estate and other property, totaling in $10,569,736.

Per the Daily Mail, the declaration stated that Wilde has a monthly income of $71,667. However, she reportedly spends $107,000 a month, including nearly $4,000 on laundry and cleaning, a mortgage of more than $58,000 and $6,500 on basic utilities."

$4k a month on laundry and cleaning?

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 4:09 AM

oopsy, title should have read "Custody BATTLE Gets Uglier..."

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 4:09 AM

OP you are an idiot

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 4:12 AM

I thought that she was from a rich family?

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 4:20 AM

Olivia is an expensive beard!! It's cost you $$$$ when you want to play str8. With having children, you have to pay extra!!!

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 4:20 AM

Jason has always been straight, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 5:11 AM

Guess Jason is learning the true meaning of her actual last name: COCKBURN

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 5:22 AM

I never watched HOUSE (and neither did anyone I knew at that time). But that thing ran 8 seasons, and she was in a lot of episodes.

So I assume she made some major bank there, back 12-15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 5:25 AM

Jason Sudeikis is a fucking pyscho. He hides it well in the beginning of relationships, but it eventually comes out. This thing is typical of him. She no longer wants him, so he's going to keep this thing going until she's broke. He is an awful human being.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 5:43 AM

Hi Olivia!

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 5:46 AM

She's pissed that the documents were leaked.

Btw, how do you spend $4,000 on laundry and cleaning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 5:51 AM

COCKBURN.

Maybe she changed her last name because it's a harbinger of what will happen to your dick after you fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 5:55 AM

Hell hath no fury like Jason scorned.

Is he dating someone? If not, he should begin or find someone who looks similar to Olivia and hate fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 8:35 AM

She seems focused on self-promotion. Box-headed bitch is thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 9:12 AM

Jason is being passive-aggressive like that little shit Nate on Ted Lasso, seems to be based on him.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 9:13 AM

She's prettier with shorter hair at R11.

I find her interesting but odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 1:32 PM

R16 I only found her pretty on the short-lived show The Black Donnellys, where she had dark hair.

When Whalestein was exposed, someone on here made a convincing case that Wilde the woman in the blind items that was serving up other women to him.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 1:43 PM

R11, Could it be she has a live-in maid who’s paid ~$4k a month?

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2023 2:13 PM

She's lying about stuff. I was reading further into this and Wilde claims that Sudeikis plotted, "to proceed with the New York Child Support proceeding behind her back."

In child custody you cannot do ANYTHING behind the other party's back because their lawyer gets notified with every action that you take in the case.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2023 2:22 PM

She could always release her own range of salad dressings if she's hard up for dollars.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2023 2:24 PM

I wish Jason would sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2023 2:34 PM

[quote]Hi Olivia!

Not Olivia, but I am friends with someone who had a relationship Jason. Olivia knows how he treated my friend and still got involved with him. I guess she had to learn the hard way. The guy is fucked up. The shit he pulled on my friend, the mind games. I compare it to dating a cop.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2023 2:48 PM

Did he lay under your friend's car at any point, R22? I don't know whether that move he pulled is the funniest thing I've ever heard, or completely unhinged. Probably both. The visual I have conjured up of the event will never not make me cackle.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2023 3:02 PM

This is the guy who had her served papers on camera to humiliate her. He’s vindictive as hell at the very least, so it wouldn’t surprise me that he’s a mindgame-playing asshole.

Is he like Fred Armisen when he was with Elisabeth Moss? Armisen is also a nasty piece of work in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2023 3:06 PM

op, from the picture on the right, y do u think all these actor n models r at these basketball games, r they prostitutes or chasing black dicks

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2023 3:10 PM

To R11- How fucking hard is it to laundry...separate the clothes into piles, throw clothes into washer, then dryer.

Dress shirts you send to the dry-cleaner (I can't iron them). Change sheets once a week(unless you have children-lots of smells)

How hard is that!!!

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2023 3:23 PM

[quote]Did he lay under your friend's car at any point, [R22]?

Just to protect DL. Everything is ALLEGEDLY. He would just randomly show up on set, and camp out in her trailer. No warning, no nothing. If she didn't respond to a text or a call, the next time she'd see him he would get into these weird crying episodes about how she was going to leave him and that he wasn't good enough for her and he was going to leave the business. The final straw was when he burned her Emmy dress, just set it on fire so she would not go to the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2023 3:26 PM

Thanks, R27! This is the kind of alleged gossip I love to read here. He sounds BPD.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2023 4:00 PM

R27 That is some psycho shit. I don't think Wilde is a great person, but he seems unhinged.

I feel bad for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 29March 27, 2023 4:41 AM

I'm sorry. I have never recovered from seeing her hairy pussy on the HBO show "Vinyl."

We are talking punitive damages.

by Anonymousreply 30March 27, 2023 4:56 AM

R27 I knew there was something unhinged about him. I saw him on Letterman once and he just has an odd demeanor. Can't explain it.

by Anonymousreply 31March 27, 2023 5:22 AM

R27 So if she were to become pregnant, one can assume that he would not be the alleged father because he would’ve have used that fact to scorch the earth further, correct?

by Anonymousreply 32March 27, 2023 5:23 AM

Comedians are twisted fuckers. I was in an elevator with Jim Carrey on my way to work and he had some of the darkest energy I have ever felt in all the years I spent in Hollywood, and that includes Manson (Marilyn). One can only guess what type of environment has been allowed to fester at SNL given what little we do know.

by Anonymousreply 33March 27, 2023 5:27 AM

R27 So, basically, he is the opposite of the guy he plans on Ted Lasso?

by Anonymousreply 34March 27, 2023 1:56 PM

I guess Jason wasn't doing much acting in the movie Colossal. Dude was a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 35March 27, 2023 2:31 PM

Who cares if he is a douche in real life? All we care.about is how big his dick is. The guy is hot

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2023 1:54 AM

I'd love to have a boyfriend like that, R27

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2023 1:59 AM

No one remembers that the crazy bitch fuck holder Jason to get Harry Styles’s grossly tattooed body while she directed him. If it was a regular workplace that would be sexual harrassment inappropriate. She has long come across as an entitled and manipulative bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2023 2:14 AM

^^ that was meant to read cuckholded, not fuck holder.

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2023 2:15 AM

R36 grow up.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2023 4:29 AM

R33 Jim Carrey probably get harassed whenever he leaves his house. He's 6'4 and looks like Jim Carrey. I can't blame him for being unfriendly in an elevator. Comparing him to Manson is a little psycho.

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2023 5:02 AM

Here he is with Meghan Markle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2023 5:06 AM

Jason is cute but not hot. Harry Styles is hot.

I'd like to know why Florence Pugh hates her. Did she steal Harry from her?

by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2023 5:08 AM

R33 The last thing I wanted was for him to get friendly. That doesn’t tend to end well for people. His rep precedes him and is confirmed in person by his unstable cluster b energy.

by Anonymousreply 44March 30, 2023 5:32 AM

She is looking very malnourished and almost like a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 45March 30, 2023 7:52 AM

R45 I think Olivia's been a coke head for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 46March 30, 2023 9:12 AM

R43 allegedly because 1) Sudeikis is friends with Pugh’s ex Zac Braff and 2) Wilde was being unprofessional and shirking directorial duties at times to fuck Styles. Wilde denied the latter.

by Anonymousreply 47March 30, 2023 9:32 AM

How is January r27?

by Anonymousreply 48March 30, 2023 9:34 AM

I think Florence Pugh is pretty intelligent and I trust her as a judge of character. (She was smart enough to dump Zach Braff after a while. at least.)

Word is that she and Olivia conspicuously avoid one another at industry events.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2023 1:40 PM

[Quote] I think Florence Pugh is pretty intelligent and I trust her as a judge of character. (She was smart enough to dump Zach Braff after a while. at least.)

If Florence was really smart then she wouldn't have dated someone who looks like her dad in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 50March 31, 2023 8:11 AM

Sudeikis doesn’t seem like a sociopath, he seems like he gets crazy unhinged in relationships when things go south.

Wilde on the other hand seems like a lying, duplicitous, self-absorbed cunt. His vindictiveness may be over-the-top, but it sure seems like she deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 51March 31, 2023 8:33 AM

I don't trust bitches who dress like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 31, 2023 8:42 AM

Styles was smart to get out of that situation. Too, too messy.

Unfortunately, he’s dating Emily What’s-her-face. He needs to find himself a nice single girl with no baggage.

by Anonymousreply 53March 31, 2023 11:50 AM

Poor Flo at R52. Is she playing a special guest villainess on BATMAN? Or on DYNASTY?

She's having (or just had) a moment in the public eye. I like the gal, but she is poorly advised by her stylists, make no mistake.

by Anonymousreply 54March 31, 2023 12:33 PM

[quote]Sudeikis doesn’t seem like a sociopath, he seems like he gets crazy unhinged in relationships when things go south.

Trust me, he's a fucking lunatic. I have no opinion on Olivia Wilde one way or the other, but what was annoying to me was that she was catching a lot of hell and he was skating by because people (not necessarily DLers) were confusing Sudeikis and his Ted Lasso character. Sudeikis is not a good person. Olivia Wilde may also not be a good person, I don't know. They wouldn't be the first two terrible people to get together romantically.

by Anonymousreply 55March 31, 2023 1:02 PM

Ok R55 receipts or it’s a Olivia Wilde PR peep sneaking onto DL to spread Jason Sudekis hate. Also we all know January Jones is a Hoe snake. She goes after rich married men so if it’s her you’re claiming JS was nasty too, I’m not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2023 1:15 PM

They already gave receipts R56. They know someone who dated Jason. What do you want, video footage?

by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2023 6:32 PM

Ahh yes, because saying you have a friend who dated him on a random gay forum is great evidence of you knowing something about him.

How about I say I know Jason & he’s a really nice guy. I mean, I don’t but there is nothing to stop me making up a lie & saying it.

by Anonymousreply 58March 31, 2023 7:04 PM

It’s a gossip site. Believe it if you want to or not. Nobody gives a shit r58.

by Anonymousreply 59March 31, 2023 7:52 PM

I assume that Harry dumped Olivia after seeing the final cut of Don't Worry, Darling and seeing how wooden he came across in the film. Also if Olivia really cared for Harry she would have some how avoided putting him in so many scenes with just Pugh, whose acting prowess exposed Harry's limitations.

by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2023 8:33 PM

I known lots of straight guys like him. Jason gives me needy doormat guy vibes, who snaps after being caring to the BPD cunts he attracts. He definitely goes after looney girls and tries to fix them, then it blows up in his face because they’re nuts. Emmy dress fire’s friend is probably a psycho cunt too, just like O. He’ll always be the bad guy, especially in this anti-white guy culture.

by Anonymousreply 61March 31, 2023 8:50 PM

This article is how I imagine a relationship with O would go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 31, 2023 8:51 PM

Olivia Wilde gives me the creeps. Sudeikis doesn't seem that bad but what do I know. Never judge a book by its cover. He doesn't have creepy vibes.

by Anonymousreply 63March 31, 2023 9:04 PM

He’s the type of All-American guy that crazy bitches go for and then lose their shit when they realize he’s human.

by Anonymousreply 64March 31, 2023 9:07 PM

I think they are both garbage. He's a psycho bpd and she's a narcissist a la Amber Turd.

by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2023 9:08 PM

R22 has completed neglected to share any of his “friend’s” accountability in what went south. Probably because his “friend” is perfect in every way. As most imaginary people are.

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2023 9:16 PM

[Quote] Olivia Wilde may also not be a good person, I don't know.

I think they're both trash and i also believe the rumour about Olivia procuring girls for Harvey W.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2023 12:51 AM

Is it just me, or does Florence Pugh look like a member of the Roloff family?

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2023 1:55 AM

So wait, if she has a 58k mortgage, then she doesn’t own her properties outright. Does that still count toward her overall net worth (yes, I’m a dunce when it comes to this stuff).

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2023 2:19 AM

R66 because if someone is a psycho cunt then the other partner must have done something to provoke it. No one is ever abusive because of their own failings, it must be someone else's fault.

Society should keep that in mind next time a gay bashing occurs.

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2023 2:55 AM

She cheated on him, lied, then cheated some more - not to mention she was so stupid that she lied about Shia LeBeouf and got caught.

He has every right to be bitter, nasty, and make her pay until she's crying a river of tears. He may or not be a douche, but she deserves whatever he dishes out.

If you aren't happy, break up. There is NEVER a reason to cheat. Cheating is a moral failing and a clear indicator of a selfish narcissist, not to mention someone who lacks any self-control.

You can't take it with you. I hope he uses his Ted Lasso money to bring her to her knees - apparently, her usual and only worthwhile position.

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2023 3:17 AM

R71 cheating is completely normal, according to everything DL has taught me.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2023 3:18 AM

[quote][R71] cheating is completely normal, according to everything DL has taught me.

r72 - there is an ENORMOUS difference between something being commonplace and something being "normal."

According to DL, everyone does it. That doesn't make it normal - it makes it rather sad.

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2023 3:22 AM

R69 net worth is Assets - Debts. So her net worth should already have deducted the outstanding mortgage but who the fuck knows how the calculated without seeing the spreadsheet.

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2023 4:10 AM

I've always had an instinctual aversion to Jason Sudeikis; I liken it to the innate response animals and small children have to some people. Something's off.

And Olivia Wilde, by all accounts, is a box-headed bitch. Completely overhyped by the Hollywood machine. Thank god Booksmart was a flop, at least we were spared that Beanie Feldstein creature.

by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2023 5:43 AM

R30

That was a wig. Wilde talked about it in an interview. She used to make jokes about it with other members of the cast and the crew.

by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2023 5:56 AM

Jason's character on Ted Lasso just found out that his wife is fucking the marriage counselor, the guy who was supposed to help them with their marriage. So his character is going through what happened to him and will it get ugly.

by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2023 9:42 AM

Great. Thanks for the spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2023 5:45 AM

Jason Sudeikis gives major douche bro vibes.

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2023 6:11 AM

R78, that's not a spoiler. That's on episode 2.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2023 6:57 AM

He does give off douche bro vibes. But he also gives off ‘great fuck’ vibes. I’d be willing to see if he’s both.

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2023 1:03 PM

Sudeikis shaking his stuff in his very first SNL appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2023 1:46 PM

How about just move on with your life? He’s an adult; relationships end, move the fuck on. I have no idea how straight women navigate this fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote]How about just move on with your life? He’s an adult; relationships end, move the fuck on. I have no idea how straight women navigate this fuckery.

You know, people always just say "move on" or "forgiveness is for yourself, not the other person" and all that crap.

But why? What is wrong with revenge? Why not take revenge and enjoy watching the other person suffer?

In divorces, people always cry "what about the children" and "but, s/he is your kids' parent" so you should help them - uh, no. You owe NOTHING to cheating ex-spouse.

And no, I've never been cheated on, but have had plenty of opportunity to cheat but didn't. And yes, I do feel morally superior to people who cheat.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2023 2:32 PM

Because the kid cares about their mom /dad. That's why. You do it for them. Stable life for kids more important than being selfish.

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2023 12:20 AM

R85, agreed. In the words of Bob Marley, when you dig a pit for someone, dig one for yourself at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2023 12:44 AM

[quote]Because the kid cares about their mom /dad. That's why. You do it for them. Stable life for kids more important than being selfish.

Finding out early that your mom/dad is trash trash to avoid a lifetime of disappointment is more stability than lying to them about what a decent person the other person is.

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2023 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!