Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scottie Morris found safe and sound!

This is from the Eaton, Illinois Police Department FB:

🚨🚨Update 🚨🚨

3/24/23 10:58 pm

We have one of the best updates to give.

Scottie has been located and found safe!

Medics are checking him out right now and we will be conducting interviews.

More info to come.

We want to thank all of the agencies, departments, & volunteers that helped!

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 8:38 AM

Did that little fucker just run away? They better give updates asap.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 3:11 AM

Yay!!!!!! Now, don't make him go back home, ever again!

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 3:12 AM

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 3:14 AM

Make fatass mom wear a cheap T-shirt around town with the message "I'M SO AWFUL I MADE MY SON RUN AWAY, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, I'M FAT TOO."

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 3:14 AM

Thank you, Jesus! Please, let someone intervene on his behalf.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 3:14 AM

R3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 3:14 AM

[quote]Link please.

I can't link Facebook here. Search "Facebook" and "Eaton, Illinois Police Department" and you'll find it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 3:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 3:21 AM

I’m honestly shocked. Perhaps this will be a happy ending after all and a wake up call to the abusive parents.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 3:24 AM

😚 Was he singing the John Denver song " Hey, it's good to be back home again? "

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 4:44 AM

Again, OP...it's INDIANA, NOT ILLINOIS.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 4:50 AM

Illinois, Indiana same thing lol

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 4:51 AM

People of course are commenting "Oh thank the Lord!" Bullshit, thank all the law enforcement and other people who looked for him.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 5:00 AM

Crying. Wonderful, wonderful news.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 5:11 AM

Very good news! I had a feeling he was hiding nearby. So many cases of kids disappearing often have outcomes that end horribly. I'm glad he's ok.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 5:42 AM

R13 Well, obviously. It’s just a figure of speech.

I’m really curious as to how they found him. Did he approach someone during the search or did someone happen upon him? They said he was being seen by medics but didn’t mention a hospital so I assume he’s in decent shape.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 7:55 AM

I’m guessing he was in hiding with a friend or in a vacant house, then, Good for him!

I hope his shit parents have to answer for this, and that he can get away from them permanently!

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 8:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!