Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I asked AI to write a poem about Brett Somers

Not bad for a robot.

Brett Somers, oh how we adore Your wit and charm, forevermore On Match Game, you ruled the stage With one-liners that stole the page

Your quips were sharp, your jokes so sly You made us laugh until we cried As Charles Nelson Reilly's best friend Your bond was unbreakable, until the end

Your style was classic, your fashion bold With scarves and sunglasses, you never got old You brought a spark to every round And with each answer, you left us astound

Brett Somers, you were a legend true On Match Game, we'll always remember you Your humor lives on, forever bright A shining star in our memories' sight.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 2:54 AM

I loved Brett.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 3:05 AM

AI, is going to be the downfall of society. Mary! me all you want, but that's what I think.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 3:08 AM

Neither the OP nor AI know what a poem is.

Brett was better than that.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 3:24 AM

Brett

no soubrette

gin and regret

that's Brett

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 3:29 AM

Frightening poetry and frightening technology. I better make sure my Old Glory Robot Insurance is up to date.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 3:43 AM

Here's what my chat generated:

Brett Somers, a star of wit and charm,

A true icon of stage and screen,

A master of the art of banter,

With a personality that shone so bright.

With a quick tongue and a sharp mind,

She dazzled audiences far and wide,

A beloved presence on game shows,

Her quips and one-liners etched in time.

From "Match Game" to "The Odd Couple",

She graced our screens with her humor and grace,

And though she's gone, her legacy lives on,

A testament to her talent and charm.

Brett Somers, we remember you fondly,

A shining star who lit up our lives,

Thank you for the laughter you brought us,

Your spirit lives on and forever thrives.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 5:29 AM

All glasses and scarves

Blank white card waiting for jokes

Good gravy Marie!

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 5:46 AM

I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 5:54 AM

When god gives you sturdy feet, and everything isn't sweet,

But he gives you funny bits, even though he's skimped on the tits.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 6:20 AM

F*g

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 6:40 AM

I fucking love Brett Somers. Don't tarnish her reputation with that AI shit.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 7:10 AM

Where are the online apps for this terror AI?

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 7:10 AM

Who’s Al? Gore?

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Tonight: "write a poem in blank verse about the TV show It's a Living":

In a bustling city, high above the streets, A restaurant perched atop a tower gleams. Here, the waitresses navigate their way Through frenzied shifts, and plates of cuisine.

Spirited Nancy, a small town girl, Works alongside the glamorous Cassie, And struggling actress, Jan, with big dreams, Balancing trays with practiced ease.

The customers come and go, some kind, some not, But the waitresses persevere with wit and grit. The kitchen bustles with the clatter of pans, As chefs whip up dishes with precision and flair.

In this world, the waitresses find their way, Juggling careers, friendships, and love. Though they face many a challenge and trial, The bonds they forge, forever stand strong.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2023 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!