Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another Unnecessary Thread about Gwyneth Kate Paltrow Falchuk's Fatal Collision on the Ski Slope

Because every other troll has started his own totally unnecessary new thread, here's mine.

Mine is the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 12:39 PM

Fatal? The doctor is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 1:43 AM

I'll take unnecessary threads about JLC's Oscar journey, Paul Mescal's burgeoning career, and Gwyneth Paltrow's murder trial over endless trans threads any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 1:44 AM

Would you rather be a juror on this trial or on one of the many for The Donald?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 2:06 AM

That the collision was fatal is an unnecessary lie on duplicate threads.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 9:43 AM

For someone who spends all her time on “wellness” she sure looks like over baked shit.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 9:56 AM

We’ve had sufficient of Goop’s Gash….

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 10:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 10:38 AM

Couldn't she have given him lifetime supply of GOOP stuff to compensate for his suffering? I'm sure he could use some celery juice, sex dust, and vagina candles.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 12:01 PM

It was self defense against attempted rape.

Please get the facts straight, guys, ok? This getting weird and uncool. Ok?

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 12:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!