Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jane Fonda says Jennifer Lopez 'never apologized' for cutting her face in Monster-in-Law slap scene

[...]

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2023 4:37 AM

J-Lo vs J-Fo

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2023 10:55 PM

Another hard-done by NEPO.

Fonda and Jamie Lee, no one cares yet here they are.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2023 10:55 PM

Two worthless women deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2023 11:00 PM

Please.,.. they barely tolerate Fonda. It's more of a wonder they haven't done more to pit them against each other.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2023 11:00 PM

But Jane can actually act.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2023 11:03 PM

I apologize if I merely step on someon's foot. Lopez has no class.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2023 11:10 PM

She's still obsessed with this? All divas seem to do is spend their time nursing grudges from years and years and years ago. Get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2023 11:16 PM

No one actually watched the clip, clearly

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2023 11:20 PM

J HO.

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2023 11:24 PM

File a grievance with SAG, that’s what it’s for.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2023 11:25 PM

Wow.

Cunts on the land!

And I mean the posters.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2023 11:43 PM

Affleck must be a glutton for punishment

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2023 11:47 PM

And they call ME a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 5:52 AM

Team JLo on this one.

Hanoi Jane deserved much more than a cut and scar on her nasty looking face.

It ain’t like that face of hers hasn’t seen cuts, bruises, and scars before. Bitch is 300 years old and still trying to look 30.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 6:21 AM

Jane should have kicked that fat assed bitch right in her twat!!!

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 6:39 AM

R14 The way she behaved in Hanoi was a disgrace by any standards. Making comments such a American soldiers caught by the North Vietnamese should be put on trial for war crimes (and I think she added that they should be executed but I could be wrong there) was disgusting. They were just men (some conscripted) doing there job at the command of the Government. The US Government was at fault - not the soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 7:08 AM

Geez, has anyone EVER heard a single GOOD thing said about Jennifer Lopez?

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 8:29 AM

Thank you, r14. I was going to comment about Hanoi Jane, but you already did very well. No one should ever treat Fonda with respect.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2023 8:32 AM

Oh, fuck off r14, r16 and r18

Wake me when she does what your boy Trump did - attempt to loot from the US Capitol my duly cast, non-fraudulent, legal vote for Joseph Biden.

I’d stack Trump’s treason against Fonda’s youthful stupidity any day.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2023 8:42 AM

LOL @ the "Hanoi Jane" crowd who literally vote for a bag of shit who called trying to avoid STDs in the 80s his Vietnam, who ridicules POWs and Goldstar families and who calls soldiers "suckers and losers." He even shit on John Kelly's dead soldier son AT HIS GRAVE.

There is nothing stupider than a military vet in particular who worships Trump and shits on Fonda. Fucking idiots thinking that dirtbag has any respect for them. He thinks you're losers because you make less than no money.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2023 8:48 AM

R19 Jane Fonda was hardly in her youth when she went to Hanoi. She was in her fucking early 30s and should have known better.

Had she been in her early to mid 20's I'd have given her a pass but by 30 the privileged nepo baby should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2023 12:11 PM

Why should Jennifer Lopez apologize for doing her job? It’s a little surprising that she didn’t immediately say, “Oh, shit! I’m sorry that happened,” without taking blame. But the idea that she should issue some kind of formal apology after the fact is nuts.

I’m assuming this happened during an informal rehearsal, so maybe Jennifer should have thought to remove her personal ring? But Jane should have thought to ask. If it happened while they were filing a scene and Jennifer was in costume, Jane is even more out of line for dwelling on this.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2023 12:39 PM

Ignore the Jane-hating troll(s). It’s a hard winter in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2023 1:09 PM

Republicans have no business even attacking Jane. They never met a warmongering, neocon, draft dodger they wouldn't vote for. They attacked Max Cleland (a three times amputee) and voted for draft dodger Saxby Chambliss. They ridiculed John Kerry's service (recall the purple hearts on bandaids worn by those ugly old women at the RNC?) and voted for draft dodger Dubya. And of course, perfectly fine with attacks on John McCain by "bone spurs." There are so many other examples of GOP draft dodgers. And before some imbecile mentions Bill Clinton. The difference is that he wasn't constantly looking to go to war the way draft dodging Republican filth does. It's easy to send someone else to war when you're sitting in DC.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2023 4:22 PM

It would be cool though if Lopez were to say that she got the motivation to slap Fonda as hard as she did by thinking of what Fonda did in Vietnam and what that meant to the soldiers and their families.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2023 9:33 PM

[quote]Had she been in her early to mid 20's I'd have given her a pass

No r21, you wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2023 9:40 PM

You know Garner must hate her but has to bite her lip and play nice for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2023 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!