Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reese Witherspoon is divorcing Husband #2

I knew it wasn't going to last ever since I saw the arrest video. Suprised it took 10 more years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 11:42 PM

So what’s the real story here?

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2023 9:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2023 9:55 PM

She waited a tasteful amount of time. You don't to appear shabby and classless.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2023 9:58 PM

What arrest video?

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2023 9:58 PM

He has kissable lips at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2023 9:59 PM

I was wondering when this would happen. Although it seems like it would be beneficial for them to remain married to retain the "power couple " title.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2023 10:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 2:53 PM

I thought it was strange he suddenly had a large arm tattoo. He’s giving off fire island vibes with the mustache. Maybe it was more of a business arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 2:55 PM

Toth is not gay. In what universe would either he or Reese need a beard? He’s not an actor….and she’s a well known celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 10:54 PM

Good, maybe now stop the ridiculous rehab tour? Maybe her stan/publicist will stop posting moronic threads here about how she’s such a “self-actualized, higher being” these days. 🤮🙄 She is still the entitled narcissist who tried to intimidate the cops who dared to pull her husband over for a DUI.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 11:13 PM

R9, He probably isn’t, but they could have had more of a business arrangement, like a power coupling. Do you not remember Carrie Fisher and Bryan Lourd?

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 11:22 PM

She's difficult.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!