Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Is Truly Off His Meds

The Unabomber would be jealous of this rant he posted on his pretend Twitter last night (Thursday 3/23/23)

[quote] What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country? Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely hates the USA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 25, 2023 8:06 PM

Well people keep giving him attention - it's what still fuels him, in spite of anything rational.

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2023 10:39 AM

He's nutz.

Most people in DC have known it for a while. Now the lunatic circus is going national again.

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2023 10:39 AM

NOTE: He is correct (!) that he got "more votes than any sitting president in history."

His problem was that Joe Biden, who was not, at the time, a "sitting president" got around 7 million more.

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2023 10:39 AM

Trump collected a million bucks by touting his pending arrest. Handcuffs will equal 50 million. If a few people die who gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2023 10:56 AM

[quote]who got more votes than any sitting President in history

The population of the US keeps increasing every year and is at historic levels, so yes, obviously you got more votes than four years prior, you turd.

He's hyping up this arrest so much, it's going to be amazing to watch when it finally happens and there's little to no death and destruction.

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2023 11:10 AM

The real crime is Hillary getting more votes than this oozing carbunkle and losing.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2023 11:14 AM

He writes like a low IQ meth addict. Whenever I read a comment from a conservative saying he's a "genius", or even "smart", I wonder if they are also low IQ meth addicts. No other type of person could read his tweets (truthies? I don't know what those shitty knock offs are called) and think they are anything else but utter shit.

Also, I hope the DOJ will address his continued/constant threats to individuals and our nation. It needs addressed and he needs punished harshly.

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2023 11:14 AM

[quote] Trump Is Truly Off His Meds

I think you mean Truely!!!

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2023 11:18 AM

Degenerate psychopath is Trump’s tagline.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2023 11:20 AM

Fani Willis needs to step it up.

What is she waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2023 11:22 AM

[quote]Handcuffs will equal 50 million.

I'll toss in a buck-fifty.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2023 11:24 AM

He’s a sociopath. What remain remarkable is that he is the top candidate for President in the GOP. It defies belief and speaks volumes about the screwed up party and those who support it. I do think the phenomenon is slowly losing steam but it is as unimaginable as Martians on the moon poised to invade earth. How does any sane person support this wreck of a man?

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2023 11:24 AM

^ low intelligence and media echo-chambers

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2023 11:26 AM

Does he misspell judg “e” ment?!

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2023 11:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2023 11:40 AM

Re: R15:

He'll continue to make threats and incite violence until the DOJ shuts his insanity down. He has already caused LEO to be harmed and killed, on J6. How many more?

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2023 11:43 AM

The media needs to stop retweeting every one of Trump's rambling posts or making a news story out of it. It just gives him more of the attention he craves.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2023 12:09 PM

The sooner he's gone the better. His rabid fans will begin to simmer down once that happens. It amazes me that no one has taken care of him by now and you know what I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2023 12:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2023 12:30 PM

I sometimes read the comments in the Wall Street Journal.

They're sort of fascinating in that there's a massive gap between the more intelligent old school Bush-Romney type commenters who range from Trump loathers to "he served his purpose" McConnell types--but who are all done with Trump and get that he is destroying the GOP, or at least their GOP, and the Trump Loons who continue to post election denialism and Q-Anon theories.

The back and forth can be summed up thusly:

RINO!!!

People like you are why the Democrats will be in power for the next 50 years!!!

RINO!!!

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2023 1:00 PM

He's going to be so disappointed if he's not arrested.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2023 1:03 PM

It's sick that his idiotic followers listen to his deranged "call to arms" rhetoric. He's one of the biggest cowards to ever exist.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2023 1:09 PM

I hope they do a 2 o'clock in the morning arrest on Saturday so he spends the entire weekend in jail.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2023 1:24 PM

[quote] a degenerate psychopath that truely hates the USA!

Thug’s projection always outs him.

Enough with this psycho clown. Whatever the consequences of locking him up can’t be any worse than the current never ending media shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2023 1:27 PM

And don't forget that Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes than he did. He lost the popular vote - TWICE! Or in other words, he NEVER won the popular vote.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2023 1:31 PM

J can only read comments from him in my mind in the voice that Trever Noah used for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2023 1:43 PM

He's holding a campaign rally tomorrow in Waco, Tx. If anything needs to be banned, this is it.

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2023 3:16 PM

I cannot believe he wasn't banned from ever running for office again after January 6th. He should be barred from every holding another rally, he incites hatred and violence. He's a fucking menace. Why hasn't any of this been curbed?

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2023 3:25 PM

A good start would be for the GOP to stop backing him up but they're a selfish, power hungry group of snakes. I also think they're scared shitless of the MAGA crowd.

by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2023 3:30 PM

They are also scared of Putin.

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2023 3:35 PM

I’m not familiar with the potential death and destruction that will result, Trump. Could you please explain the plans for that?

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2023 4:33 PM

R18, the term I like to use is the following, I’ll use it in an example:

“For the good of the country, President Trump needs to get Dallased.”

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2023 4:40 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2023 5:09 PM

His MAGAts will salivate over beating a black man with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2023 5:16 PM

I know everyone thinks he only has small pockets of support left, but I'm scared. I feel like the media is making him popular again, like they did last time. He's living proof of that saying "there's no such thing as bad publicity". I'm also worried about who will run for Democrats -- surely it won't be Biden again, right?! But then who?! After 3 years there's still not an Obama type out there, that's charming, young, and optimistic sounding? Not a single known dem comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2023 5:53 PM

[quote] who got more votes than any sitting President in history

Which was 7 million short of what his opponent got. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2023 5:56 PM

Trump supporters are truly uneducated. I read comments from magats online and the common denominator is illiteracy. They can barely spell, have zero grammar and can barely write a coherent sentence.

by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2023 6:19 PM

[quote]in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history,

Where does he get this shit?

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2023 6:20 PM

Right-wingers will scream about Ashli Babbitt but it's shit like this that caused her death

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2023 6:30 PM

Trump had meds?

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2023 6:32 PM

r25 never forget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2023 6:37 PM

Narcissistic collapse in real time and in front of God and everybody.

If he had an ounce of self awareness, he would feel humiliated. But since he doesn’t, all he feels is rage that his cult isn’t rising up to save him as he demands.

Hey, lard ass! The ring leaders are in jail and the remaining losers are too scared to do anything since you hung them out to dry after the first attack.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2023 6:40 PM

Democrats before the overturning of r v w

donate to protect abortion

democrats after r v w

donate to get back abortion

but alas, we're stuck with this two majority system

people that would watch all rights disappear

because crips and bloods, man.

by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2023 6:42 PM

Why, R43, you're almost a poet!

by Anonymousreply 44March 24, 2023 6:47 PM

[quote]R38: Where does he get this shit?

Same place he got the claim that his inauguration parade had the biggest crowd in the history of ever ("Period!" added Sean Spicer). He's clinically insane.

by Anonymousreply 45March 24, 2023 6:50 PM

Which is it, a narcissist or a psychopath, who is about to be federally indicted yet insists on posting threats, taunts, and various dumbassery in a public forum?

Both? Might it be both?

by Anonymousreply 46March 24, 2023 6:55 PM

White powder discovered in DA's office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 24, 2023 6:58 PM

There is nothing harmless about this psycho.

by Anonymousreply 48March 24, 2023 7:00 PM

Alvin Bragg was sent a letter "I'm going to kill you." Being reported on MSNBC now.

by Anonymousreply 49March 24, 2023 7:33 PM

R43, guess you'd rather have a system with 10 different parties where an extremist can get 25% of the vote and still win

by Anonymousreply 50March 24, 2023 7:38 PM

Letting that fat, orange fucker post and run his loose Anusmouth is going to get people killed.

Lock that evil, tratiorous asshole the fuck up, already!

by Anonymousreply 51March 24, 2023 7:39 PM

"Alvin Brag I am going to kill you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 24, 2023 7:40 PM

Lock up the orange beast now!

by Anonymousreply 53March 24, 2023 7:40 PM

If they aren't going to arrest the mf then they should do a 5150 on him.

by Anonymousreply 54March 24, 2023 7:44 PM

Crickets Trump's family and close associates?

by Anonymousreply 55March 24, 2023 7:46 PM

R55- Nothing that I have seen.

by Anonymousreply 56March 24, 2023 7:48 PM

r50 bad example given 2016.

you've rendered yourself useless...

when republicans crash and burn

rebrand

many will become democrats

several already have.

the dnc royally fucked up in 2016. I believe they also royally fucked up last year and I see many of the same patterns brewing again... they're inflating Trump again because they would rather risk the entire nation believing they have a better chance to win against him than other candidates.

Which leaves us to a stale mate because there's no other viable party.

So, yes, I'd rather dozens of fractured little parties, ideally, disrupting and reducing the campaign corruption... and give us more choice, not less.

by Anonymousreply 57March 24, 2023 7:55 PM

Why don't Jared and Ivanka put a hit on him? They they can quietly enjoy their grifted billions.

by Anonymousreply 58March 24, 2023 7:56 PM

r50 it works for much of the rest of the world, dearie.

but then americans have always required a handicap.

by Anonymousreply 59March 24, 2023 7:56 PM

I can't wait for the day when all this shit blows up in Trump's face. And it will, I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 60March 24, 2023 8:02 PM

Yesterday his " friend" gave an anonymous comment to the media saying trump wasn't worried about any of this. He thought it was helping his poll numbers. Today another " friend" is saying that trump is very scared and angry. Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 61March 24, 2023 8:09 PM

Who's the friend? John Barron?

by Anonymousreply 62March 24, 2023 8:24 PM

R57, "more choice" led to Hitler and the Nazi Party

by Anonymousreply 63March 24, 2023 8:25 PM

OP, what makes you think he was ever on "meds?" I mean, he may now or may have been on certain "meds," but I highly doubt any of them are meant to control his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 64March 24, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote]Same place he got the claim that his inauguration parade had the biggest crowd in the history of ever ("Period!" added Sean Spicer). He's clinically insane.

Is he insane or are the people that enable him? Trump seems to be doing a pretty good job of destroying our institutions, scaring the sane and normal, and gathering followers.

by Anonymousreply 65March 24, 2023 8:56 PM

He's insane and has been for a long time. It's really in your face now.

by Anonymousreply 66March 24, 2023 9:07 PM

R38 see R3

by Anonymousreply 67March 24, 2023 9:31 PM

[quote]He's insane and has been for a long time

You really think so?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 24, 2023 9:37 PM

Not sure where to put this but don't like opening new threads - anyway, Ronan Farrow has gotten so PRETTY ! And the books behind him are way cool -- impressive! like a rich person's mansion library of books from the 1800s, extra-large and fancy formal binding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2023 7:42 PM

R68 Lord have mercy! This is like an SNL skit.

by Anonymousreply 70March 25, 2023 7:55 PM

Where's Janet Reno when we really need her?

Blow that motherfucker Trump to hell and anybody who wants to stay with him can get fried to a crisp too.

No loss.

by Anonymousreply 71March 25, 2023 8:00 PM

He hangs pictures over the books? Is it maybe just wallpaper? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 72March 25, 2023 8:02 PM

I noticed that, r72. I've seen it around for a few years. It's retarded.

by Anonymousreply 73March 25, 2023 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!