Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Grindr (again)

Because these threads are always fun.

I am the half dozen messages you find in the AM when you forgot to actually close out of the app the night before.

All of us will contain photos of unattractive cocks, asses and spread assholes with no face or body pics. and message like "HORNY?" or "HOT!!!", inevitably in all caps.

You will delete them and wonder if anyone ever actually responds to these sorts of messages.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 12:27 PM
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 11:02 AM

I am the stark warning that I’m not looking for fats or femmes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 11:04 AM

I’m the stark response of “your dick is too small”…

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 11:06 AM

I am the unusual dictat ("No one under 6' 2"!) that all but guarantees I will get no responses

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 11:09 AM

I’m the aids

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 11:09 AM

I am "making out, oral, JO, body contact" - the standard response to "what are you into?" that of course begs the real question: top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 11:11 AM

I’m all the fucking tranny chasers - and, in the latest unpleasant development- actual women.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 11:15 AM

Masc for masc!

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 11:26 AM

I am the certainty that all hook-ups planned for a later date--even just a few hours later-- will never happen

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 11:35 AM

Read Bio

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 11:55 AM

R9 That's one aspect of the apps that I've always wondered about. I've had amazing hook-ups with guys I've been willing to arrange a get-together with for a later time, and with guys I've had to drive a bit to see.

For example, I've driven 2 hours to see a guy I've been chatting with. And it almost always ends up being worth it. Patience is a virtue.

Contrary to that, , I've had guys who live in the same neighborhood who've have the attitude that it's now or never, yet they're always on the app.

My theory is that these now or never guys have some degree of sex addiction and have a Veruca Salt attitude: But Daddy, I want an Oompa Loopa NOW! Give me the candy NOW!

They're not just impatient. They're terrible people. And they know it.

They are aware that if someone tries to get to know them, the other guy will be turned off. Their personalities are just that awful. So they use the sales tactic of a "limited time offer". It's the tactic of time-share and used car salesmen. They're selling clunkers. Their bussies and loose holes, are clunkers, filed with shigella, gonorrhea, herpes, and hpv.

They are the dregs of the gay world, spreading disease far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 12:03 PM

It had been my assumption R11 that they were horny in the moment and either (a) found someone who could meet up immediately, or (b) jerked off, were no longer horny and decided that the idea of meeting up with some stranger later to get fucked (and all the attendant hassle bottoms need to go through for that) was just not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 12:14 PM

R12 Then why not just use a dildo or fleshlight?

And "preparing to bottom"? What are you talking about? Just stick a fleet into the hole and expel the water. It takes less that 5 mins.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 12:18 PM

LOL R13, I am just guessing at their reasons, not supporting them

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 12:23 PM

Let’s be the queens 🫅 who’ve NEVER 👎 used Grindr

like me 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 12:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!