Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

youtube channels: what are you watching?

thanks

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 8:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2023 7:23 AM

Well if you're looking for suggestions of good content....

I have watched "Be Kind Rewind", a channel that covers actresses in Hollywood from various periods and looks at the circumstances around their award nominations. It's a bunch of video essays by this one woman, from 30 minutes to an hour long, and they're well-researched and narrated (seriously half the people on YouTube cannot speak English properly and it drives me nuts!). Nice to listen to while walking or driving and you don't have to look at the screen.

Matt Baume does great gay-centric YouTube videos about big moments in TV and Film history, and I've learned a lot from watching them. Very entertaining and well-researched and he goes as far back as he can, so I've been able to learn about TV shows from before my time, which is nice. His series is called "Culture Cruise" I believe, but if you look up his name, you'll see his stuff. This channel is good to watch as you wash dishes or eat lunch or whatever and the videos go from 15 minutes to almost an hour, depending on the subject.

...does that help?

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2023 7:32 AM

Nicholas Fairford. Captivated with this Nancy-Boy. Alternating between taking tea or shagging his brains out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 6:38 PM

The Kitty Cat link doesn't work! 😒

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 8:20 PM

Welsh Twins

Brandi TV

John Wolfe

Architectural Digest

Safari Sammie

We Hate Movies

Morgan Drinks Coffee

Tony Talks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 6:43 AM

My favorite cooking channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 7:51 AM

Sorry R4 the video still works so not sure what happened to the link. Trying again.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 8:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!