Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flavored coffee ☕️

How do you feel about flavored coffee, if you drink or like coffee? I’m not talking about flavored creamers, or adding syrups, although those are certainly other methods to flavoring it.

I’m talking about coffee beans or ground coffee with the flavor in it, like vanilla, Irish creme, hazelnut, cinnamon, berry, etc.

Any fans? I kind of like it now and then.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2023 10:52 AM

“What a shame we don't have some sort of flavored coffee to celebrate this moment in our lives.”

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2023 4:37 AM

No, no, no, absolute sacrilege to add shit of any kind. Never adulterate coffee ever.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2023 4:40 AM

NO!

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2023 4:41 AM

Not even these, R2?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2023 4:57 AM

[quote]No, no, no, absolute sacrilege to add shit of any kind. Never adulterate coffee ever.

I'm with you on that, r2 - with the exception of whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2023 4:59 AM

I like some Gloria Jean raspberry coffee once in a while. One time I decided to mix it with some chocolate chips to make a chocolate raspberry mocha. It was delicious! Whenever I feel extra decadent I’ll whip one up.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2023 5:00 AM

Dunkin’ Donuts s’more flavored coffee is tasty.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2023 5:04 AM

[quote] I’m talking about coffee beans or ground coffee with the flavor in it,

You mean like poop coffee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2023 5:19 AM

Coffee tastes best as a flavoring for ice cream, or for Crisco.

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2023 5:20 AM

Flavored coffee beans are low quality coffee beans. They're not going to use the best-quality beans and then throw on some hazelnut "flavor."

If you enjoy it, though, go for it.

IMO, the flavor to the coffee adds more smell than flavor, which can be OK.

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2023 5:35 AM

[quote] No, no, no, absolute sacrilege to add shit of any kind.

Sacrilege to what?

To bourgieness?

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2023 5:40 AM

Glade you drink.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2023 5:46 AM

[quote]To bourgieness?

To *what*?

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2023 6:39 AM

Its fine to add booze at the appropriate time. The only flavoured Nespresso type capsule I have enjoyed is caramel. Then no added sugar in my cup. But I consider this slumming and I'm not proud. My own beans cannot be flavoured.

I think the point is to try to find the flavour in the many different varieties of beans that one can enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2023 6:48 AM

Flavored coffee = lots of sugar and chemicals. What's not to like??

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2023 7:25 AM

[quote]Flavored coffee = lots of sugar and chemicals. What's not to like??

lots of sugar and chemicals??

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2023 8:08 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2023 8:23 AM

I drink flavored and regular black- both straight-up.

Some times I’ll mix a few spoonfuls of flavored coffee in to the regular ground Colombian.

I’m sure you bitches will look down your chiseled noses at me for that.

Go ahead.

Besides, my coffee is just a carrier for the only “ drug of choice” left in my life - caffeine- which will have to be pried from my cold, dead, hand.

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2023 8:27 AM

[quote]Flavored coffee ☕️

Is an abomination in the eyes of the little lord sweet baby jesus.

by Anonymousreply 19March 23, 2023 8:35 AM

It is fun as a dessert. It isn’t what I go for when it comes to a morning coffee. For that I drink it black (mainly do to calorie concerns) but I will usually indulge in latte on the weekends or when I am out. I may get a flavored coffee when I an out sightseeing or having a day out and I pass a coffee stand.

For what it’s worth, I am not a fatty or on a diet. I drink black coffee because I don’t want to add extra calories but a fear of calories doesn’t prevent me from eating what I want.

by Anonymousreply 20March 23, 2023 9:34 AM

Yuck. I like strong unflavored coffee with a splash of half and half.

by Anonymousreply 21March 23, 2023 10:14 AM

I’ll rarely drink Starbucks, but, a few years ago, they issued a Christmas time flavored ground coffee called peppermint candy cane or something like that.

It was really good and it made the house smell divine.

by Anonymousreply 22March 23, 2023 11:22 AM

For years and years I would buy whole bean hazelnut coffee but my market changed its supplier and it really tasted awful. I switched to regular coffee and now love trying the various blends - mocha java, Ethiopian, Lavazza espresso italiano, La Colombe Nizza blend - and I can't imagine ever drinking a flavored coffee again.

by Anonymousreply 23March 23, 2023 1:06 PM

I’ve tried a few flavored coffees that tasted good at the first few sips, but they all soon began to have this gross mouth coating effect of a weird taste I couldn’t get out of my mouth.

Probably because all the flavors were faked with chemicals.

by Anonymousreply 24March 23, 2023 1:27 PM

No! Some I've tried have a weird, chemical taste.

by Anonymousreply 25March 23, 2023 1:34 PM

It's my guilty pleasure. I buy the variety K-Cup packs from several vendors on Amazon. A different flavor every day!

by Anonymousreply 26March 23, 2023 2:06 PM

B

L

A

S

P

H

E

M

Y

by Anonymousreply 27March 23, 2023 4:04 PM

I love Tim Horton's KCups in the morning, but I like flavored coffees for my iced coffee. Also like flavored creamers in my iced coffee.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2023 5:31 AM

I use Carbmaster milk. It’s low carb.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2023 10:35 AM

r29, so is heavy whipping cream which likely tastes better

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2023 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!