Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Cruise to Suri: Fuck you and fuck your graduation. You're cut off!

Where did time go? It feels like yesterday that Suri Cruise was toddling around New York City with her mom, Katie Holmes. Now, the almost-17-year-old is starting the college process, but there is one person missing from this rite of passage: Tom Cruise.

Her dad “has no part” in Suri’s life after Holmes pulled off the surprise divorce on the Top Gun star in 2012, according to a Daily Mail source. The former Dawson’s Creek actress is close with her only child and she’s pleased that her daughter is “leaning towards” staying in Manhattan and pursuing a career in fashion. “Suri is applying to schools all over the place. [Katie] really does want her to stay in New York so they can be close to each other,” the insider shared. “Katie takes great pride in her but is also extremely overprotective.” And like any mom with a teen leaving the nest, Holmes is “overwhelmed” with mixed emotions.

The father and daughter have not seen each other since 2013 which was one year after his divorce from Holmes. The 44-year-old actress reportedly (and abruptly) ended the marriage because she did not want Suri to be raised in the Church of Scientology. Despite their estranged relationship, Tom is apparently holding up his financial end of their split and will be covering Suri’s college tuition even as his $400,000 a month child support payments end when she turns 18.

Tom has already missed out on many of his youngest daughter’s major life moments, and it looks like high school graduation will be added to that list. However, Holmes has raised “a very intelligent mature” young woman and has “always put Suri first.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 3, 2023 2:51 AM

Mein Xenu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2023 12:22 AM

Makes sense.

Tom Cruise isn't her real father, any way.

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2023 12:25 AM

$400K/ monthly says he’s the father, or agreed that he is the father.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2023 12:27 AM

Child support is NOT taxable.

Holmes has a tidy $50mm nest egg. Even if she was living off the investment returns only, she'd be living well. She probably had some money from her days working, not a lot, but at least a few million.

Frankly, she did much better than most people ever will from a failed, short-term marriage (or bearding arrangement, take you pick).

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2023 12:33 AM

She looks like him. She’s clearly his. And yes, money talks.

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2023 12:33 AM

[quote]Holmes has a tidy $50mm nest egg.

I'm assuming that she spent the other $30mm or so (18x4.8mm = $86mm TAX FREE) which would have afforded her and the kid a very comfortable and luxurious life.

I'm assuming that this amount was the payout for their arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2023 12:37 AM

I can't imagine how it makes her feel to know her father chose scientology over her.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2023 12:37 AM

Where did you guys come up with the $50,000,000 figure for Katie Holmes' settlement?

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2023 12:55 AM

[quote]Where did you guys come up with the $50,000,000 figure for Katie Holmes' settlement?

$400K/month * 12 months = $4.8 million/year

$4.8mm/year * 18 years = $86.4 million

As previously stated: I'm assuming that she spent the other $30mm or so (18x4.8mm = $86mm TAX FREE) which would have afforded her and the kid a very comfortable and luxurious life - leaving $50mm.

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2023 2:00 AM

[quote]Where did you guys come up with the $50,000,000 figure for Katie Holmes' settlement?

$400K/month * 12 months = $4.8 million/year

$4.8mm/year * 18 years = $86.4 million

As previously stated: I'm assuming that she spent the other $30mm or so (18x4.8mm = $86mm TAX FREE) which would have afforded her and the kid a very comfortable and luxurious life - leaving $50mm.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2023 2:00 AM

I'm more likely to believe Tom Cruise is asexual than gay. However, even if he is gay, there's no way Suri is not his bio daughter. She looks very much like him.

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2023 2:08 AM

The family dynamics can sometimes be messy... Rich People's Problems

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2023 2:13 AM

How fucked up do you have to be to choose David Miscaviage and his minions over your own flesh and blood

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2023 2:13 AM

I wonder if Suri would be able to get Tom Cruise on the phone right away if she wanted to speak to him.

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2023 2:20 AM

Cruise is literally forbidden to see Suri, according to Scientology doctrine. She and Holmes are both categorised as Suppressive Persons (SPs) and someone of Cruise's status in the church can no sooner mix with an SP than a strictly believing, adherent Catholic or Muslim would visit a brothel. It's spiritual pollution to mix with SPs and he can't do it.

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2023 2:23 AM

Suri is probably better off not having to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2023 2:27 AM

I don't think the word "can't" applies to Tom Cruise when it comes to scientology. He's their most well-known member. Leah Remini said everyone in that organization bent over backwards to please. If he's not seeing Suri it's because he doesn't want to see her or vice versa. I don't buy this idea that the church has ordered Tom Cruise to ignore his daughter or they'll kick his world-famous ass out of their little club. That's just a way of making him less responsible for his bad parenting.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2023 2:34 AM

Cruise is by all accounts a very serious adherent to the cult and the SP thing is a serious doctrinal requirement. The cult has very good reason to keep Cruise onboard, he is their financial lifeline as global adherent numbers plummet. If he sees the daughter she might influence him to question things.

by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2023 2:39 AM

Shelly's back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2023 2:53 AM

According to Hollywood Reporter, the child support was $400K per year not per month. A big difference. DL just runs with lots of flawed facts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2023 2:53 AM

Remember when Tom tried to kidnap suri? Some shit went down between her lawyers and the cos that caused him to bring her back. I'd love to know that gossip.

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2023 3:45 AM

[quote] $400K/month * 12 months = $4.8 million/year $4.8mm/year * 18 years = $86.4 million

Yes, I know it was just determined that it was $400K per YEAR, not MONTH, but I wanted to point out the flawed logic above. Your math presumes that Tom and Katie divorced the day after they had Suri. They were married for the first six years of her life, so Katie would have only gotten about 11 1/2-12 years of child support, not 18.

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2023 3:50 AM

I remember when Leah Remini saying on WWHL a few years ago that because Suri was a baby at the time of the split she wasn’t considered a suppressive person. So. TC could have seen his daughter if he wanted to. My guess is Katie is the one pulling the strings here.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2023 3:59 AM

Tom is probably sterile, and doesn't want the world to know. High-level scientologists like TC are supposed to be able to cure themselves of any physical ailment. They are supposed to be perfect specimens, and any physical flaw is evidence that they are not "Clear".

This guy, Aaron Smith-Levin, makes a good point: He was with Mimi Rogers for 4 or 5 years, never knocked her up. They divorced, she remarried and had kids. He was with Nicole for 11 years, and never knocked her up. They divorced, she married Keith Urban and had kids. He was with Penelope Cruz for several years, never knocked her up. They broke up, she got with Javier Bardem, and had kids. The childless common denominator is Tom Cruise.

He doesn't see Suri because she's not his. He agreed to pay all that child support to shut Katie up about the fact that he's not the bio father.

If Tom, who is one of the highest ranking and most important Scientologists in the organization, is sterile, then Scientology is a lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2023 4:08 AM

I'm surprised that Katie and Xuri can get away with having a taco and a coke at a local takeout place.

No paps at all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2023 4:12 AM

Poor kid. I do think she looks like TC, though, although R24 made some very good points.

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2023 4:16 AM

#24 he's not sterile- he's just never had sex with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2023 4:18 AM

Would Suri even recognize Tom if they met?

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2023 4:24 AM

[quote] If Tom, who is one of the highest ranking and most important Scientologists in the organization, is sterile, then Scientology is a lie.

Finally! The proof we’ve been waiting for!

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2023 4:28 AM

She's not his daughter, but STEP daughter. And he's been getting royally screwed every month for that little bitch's child support to to the tune of $400, 000! And Tom's paying for her pricey college tuition. What's mommy Katie doing with al the millions Tom has paid her through LEGAL BLACKMAIL? Robbers. Glad Tom got smart and turned queer. "Queers are so much better!" Said the egg lady in a Divine movie.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2023 4:42 AM

Shut up R30! Don't be calling her a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote]He was with Nicole for 11 years, and never knocked her up.

Didn't realize they were married that long. Also forgot they adopted two children together. Do Tom or Nicole ever see those kids? Was Nicole a clam?

by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2023 4:46 AM

I believe Tom cut her off from the kids they adopted. Whatever deal Nicole and Tom had, did not work out in Nicole's favor. At least that's how the media portrays it.

by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2023 4:50 AM

Sorry R33^^ to R32.

by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2023 4:53 AM

R32 According to press reports, Nicole rarely sees those kids, if ever. They apparently grew up with Tom, so of course they're both clams.

Nicole was a clam for the first few years of her marriage with Tom. She was an OT2 before she got fed up with it and bailed. From that point, the writing was on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2023 5:00 AM

Hmmm...I'm now thinking Nicole must be a strange person herself.

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2023 5:14 AM

Yeah, I've thought that too. ^^

by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2023 5:16 AM

I wonder if those two were Tom’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2023 5:42 AM

R38, I was thinking about that as well. I remember some interview where it was discussed.

by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2023 9:40 AM

[quote]He was with Nicole for 11 years, and never knocked her up.

As pointed out Nicole miscarried several times during her marriage to Cruise and both of her children with Urban were born via surrogacy.

Cruz was a PR relationship, she was never going to get knocked up from that.

Suri looks just like Cruise. She’s his kid. If she wasn’t, then he could’ve used that to vilify Holmes in the press when she escaped Clamville. He didn’t.

George Clooney dated many, many more women that Cruise has publicly yet he only has kids with one of them. Same for Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 40March 22, 2023 10:21 AM

Nicole miscarried from her affair with Ewan Macgregor

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2023 10:40 AM

[quote] Nicole miscarried from her affair with Ewan Macgregor

How many men have ejaculated into her frozen pussy??

I'm shocked she's linked with so many different guys.

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2023 10:42 AM

When she first escaped Katie lived on my block, I’d see her walk Suri to school. Even as a little kid Suri was stunning beautiful, she’s definitely Tom’s bio daughter.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2023 10:43 AM

She looks just like Tom.

Unpopular opinion, but I think Katie smothers that girl and I hope Suri gets to go to school in a faraway place and that Katie doesn’t helicopter from afar. Remember how she carried Suri everywhere instead of letting her walk? And how Suri wore a bow in her hair until she was like 14? I live on the UES and no girls over the age of 7 wear bows in their hair. It was weird and out of context.

Anyway, she’s a lovely-looking girl, I hope she’s having a nice life.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2023 10:55 AM

Nicole's first child with Urban was a natural pregnancy. The second was surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2023 11:01 AM

[r44] Google 'Tommy Davis $ciento1ogy'. He looks more like Tommy than Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 46March 23, 2023 4:53 PM

Cousin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 23, 2023 4:58 PM

[quote] And he's been getting royally screwed every month for that little bitch's child support to to the tune of $400, 000! And Tom's paying for her pricey college tuition

That’s the VERY FUCKING LEAST he could do for me!

Put yourselves in my shoes: how would you feel if every time your friends greeted you with “Hey, Suri” your phone replied before you could??

by Anonymousreply 48March 23, 2023 5:10 PM

How come nobody ever asks if Nicole see her kids with Tom? Also, we never talk about the rumours that Tom is gay and so is Katie and Nicole. Nobody ever mentions that Tom is gay. Why? Why is this never talked about?

by Anonymousreply 49March 23, 2023 5:18 PM

Listen, what I'd like to know is, does Nicole see her babies she had with Tom? How can she let those kids grow up without their mother?

by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2023 5:19 PM

Tom is going to leave all of his money to Scientology and make sure Suri is cut out of the will completely. Oh well. She gets a relatively normal life in exchange. Given how fucking crazy that cult is, she got a better deal.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2023 5:19 PM

She has the thick Appalachian hair of Kentucky-born Tommy. Probably Melungeon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2023 5:21 PM

Tom and Nicole's adopted daughter is married and lives in South London so she can be near the Scientology Centre in Surrey.

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2023 5:23 PM

[quote]However, even if he is gay, there's no way Suri is not his bio daughter. She looks very much like him.

I think she most closely resembles my old turkey baster.

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2023 5:25 PM

My friend Julie has all the deep secrets about Sciencepologists. For example, it's not REALLY a religion, it's a cult. And they have a huge cruise ship that is like the titanic meaning it's a palace at the top but there is a prison filled with slaves below deck. Also you probably don't know it but the leader, Rev Misgivings, make his wife a slave too. Julie says lots of stars are in the cult including John Travolta. Tom and Nicole are homos and make the slaves take care of the big yard of their mansion.

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2023 5:31 PM

R5 she also looks like Tommy Davis, although I have no idea why scio would do that. Maybe to have something to embarrass him/keep him in line. Admittedly that’s a conspiracy theory :)

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2023 5:34 PM

How retarded do you have to be to believe in Scientology? His IQ must be abysmally low.

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2023 5:37 PM

r7 Probably quite happy. Can you imagine how many cult assassins would be out looking for her if he'd pickled her over Scientology? There'd have been King Cobras in her lunchbox and everything.

by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2023 5:39 PM

I'm sure Suri will be just fine, with or without Tommy Cruise. She's the one celebrity spawn I'm rooting for. I think Katie did a good job keeping her pretty much out of the public eye. Whether she goes the Lourdes route or not remains to be seen. I see her being more like the Olsen twins than the Madonna kids.

by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2023 5:45 PM

You are boring with these conspiracy theories. She is Cruise's child. She looks more like her mother, but when she was small child her ressemblance to Cruise was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2023 5:48 PM

R59- I agree. I have a lot of respect for Katie for the way she has raised her.

by Anonymousreply 61March 23, 2023 5:48 PM

R51 she doesn't need Tom's money. Katie did very well in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 62March 23, 2023 5:50 PM

She even had a song written about her before she was born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2023 6:18 PM

It’s so funny how the $cientology cult markets itself. Sorry to repeat myself here, but it bears repeating. There’s a “Scientology Celebrity Centre” in a lovely brick townhouse on a block between Madison and Park on East 82nd Street. Pretty discreet, and their focus seems to be about personality analysis and maximizing your potential. Then there’s one in East Harlem with a giant Christian cross on the facade and signage about serving the Community. I don’t know much about the other one in midtown but it seemed more like a tourist attraction.

And yeah, it’s a cult, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 64March 23, 2023 6:27 PM

For those who are claiming that Suri is NOT tom's child and someone else's, wouldn't this mean that Katie Holmes had to be "in on it"? I highly doubt ole Katie would let someone impregnate her with her consent whether turkey baster or by conventional intercourse!..

I wonder if ole Tom is worried at all when Suri hits 18, is a legal adult and could tell the entire world all about him? Does that not even cross his mind at all? Or is he literally that out of touch with reality, that much of sociopath narcissist that he thinks he's "deflon tom"? Then again, maybe he does thinks this rightfully? I mean he still has his big career and millions around the world who STILL STILL worship him and still don't know what he's the public face of, that he's a dead beat father or if they do know and don't care!...and that includes the entire Hollywood industry! As long as he makes money for the industry, is nice to little ole them on a film set, no one cares!

Tom can break any and all rules of scientology, and he thinks deservedly so. So he could see her if he wanted to, but pleasing the leader, his sociopath best friend, miscavige, another man, is more important to him. Proving how dedicated he is to scientology and miscavige is more important than love and his own flesh and blood! IF THAT ISN'T FUCKED UP I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS!..

by Anonymousreply 65March 23, 2023 6:40 PM

He's an absentee father but not a dead beat father. Words have meanings.

by Anonymousreply 66March 23, 2023 8:26 PM

Suri is a whore who treats daddy as an ATM

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2023 8:30 PM

R66..you're right he's technically not a dead beat father, but a absentee one, then again, being a absentee father is being a dead beat isn't it (minus the court ordered financial monthly support)...

by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2023 9:06 PM

R68 hmmm. You admit to using the wrong term and then argue you were correct anyway.

by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2023 9:11 PM

I don’t know-the fact that he hasn’t seen his daughter all these years feels more like parental/father alienation rather than him just not wanting to see his daughter because of Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2023 9:16 PM

[quote] She has the thick Appalachian hair of Kentucky-born Tommy. Probably Melungeon.

Rofl!

The whole family is HIGH YELLOW!

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2023 10:17 PM

It's well known that Nicole doesn't see the two adopted kids and that is not her choice. She was ejected from their lives for being an SP. She wasn't even invited to own daughter's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Nicole couldn't care less about those two adopted mongrels.

She never did.

That's why she abandoned them.

She wanted her own biological children, and she eventually got them.

Nicole doesn't have anything to do with the strangers she once called her "children."

Ice Queen CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2023 10:22 PM

Leah Remini claimed she heard a very young Bella refer to Nicole as "that fucking SP".

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Indeed, R74. That doesn't stop Bella from using the added Kidman cachet when promoting herself on Instagram as Bella Kidman Cruise. It must be very galling for Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2023 11:27 PM

Cruises adopted kids are no big loss. Nicole scored with being an SP. She gained a lot from the relationship. I think Katie got a very big lump sum payment at the time of the divorce on top of her alimony. She and Suri will be set for life. She definitely looks like Tom. She had a moment where she was looking a little too much like time around when she was younger, but she thankfully grew out of it. Wishing the best for her and eventually Shiloh Jolie Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 76March 24, 2023 2:50 AM

R24, why do people think Tom is sterile? Nicole Kidman clearly didn't want kids when she was married to Tom. She was only 23 when she married him. Her only focus during that period was her career and bio kids weren't a part of the arrangement. Plus, control freak Tom wouldn't have complete ownership over any kids if they were biologically related to Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 77March 24, 2023 2:58 AM

Nicole dodged a bullet by not having bio kids with Cruise, because there is a very good chance they'd now be alienated from her. I'm sure she didn't feel blessed when she had those awful miscarriages but sometimes there are alternative outcomes that are just as painful or worse. She returned to Catholicism big time after Cruise. The Church annulled her marriage to him which was fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 78March 24, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote]She looks like him. She’s clearly his. And yes, money talks.

I never understood people who said he isn't her father as if actual sex is required to procreate.

by Anonymousreply 79March 24, 2023 3:12 AM

Honestly I think Suri looks a lot like Tommy Davis. The only thins she and Tom Cruise share in common are brown hair and a pretty decent resting bitch face. their coloring is different and the shape of facial features is all different. This guy though...very similar lips, chin, nose, skin tone....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 24, 2023 3:13 AM

[quote] I don’t know-the fact that he hasn’t seen his daughter all these years feels more like parental/father alienation rather than him just not wanting to see his daughter because of Scientology.

You are correct.

According to the video at R24, this is not normal behavior for a Scientologist parent. Scientology does not promote disconnection from minor children, whether or not the other parent is a Scientologist.

Even as an adult, as long as the kid doesn't speak out publicly against the organization, they won't force any disconnection.

There's something else going on here, and it's weird.

It's actually heartbreaking, because it's not like he abandoned her before she was born, or as an infant. She knew him as a child. They had a father-daughter relationship. Then he just up and left her. That is incredibly damaging to a child's psyche. We can speculate that she's better off without him, and maybe there's some truth to that, but what is also true is that he traumatized her by disappearing from his life, and that's just unbelievably sad.

by Anonymousreply 81March 24, 2023 3:33 AM

R81 All of that. I've been sad about it for years. It just boggles the mind how he could stomach doing that to her.

I just wanna know WHY

by Anonymousreply 82March 24, 2023 3:35 AM

Wish I knew what shit katie Holmes has on him to have gotten him to give away parental rights.

by Anonymousreply 83March 24, 2023 3:52 AM

R72, Not just not invited, Nicole was commanded not to appear at the wedding.

Why does no interviewer have the balls to ever bring up the two adopted children to Nicole?

I’m reminded of Reagan’s first campaign for Governor of California, when all his campaign literature stated that he was the father of two children, Patti and Ron.

No mention was made of the two children he had with Jane Wyman, Maureen and Michael.

by Anonymousreply 84March 24, 2023 4:23 AM

Wasn’t Chris Klein crushed when Katie abruptly dumped him for Cruise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 24, 2023 4:27 AM

I have wondered whether Connor isnt adopted but rather is Tom’s bio son. He looks kind of like him

by Anonymousreply 86March 24, 2023 4:31 AM

R86, He’s black.

by Anonymousreply 87March 24, 2023 4:34 AM

Connor looks (at least part) Somalian to me.

by Anonymousreply 88March 24, 2023 7:54 AM

I don't see why anyone should ask Nicole about her estranged adopted kids, because there is zero mystery or question about what happened. They have no relationship with her because of Scientology and she has no say in their choice not to see her.

by Anonymousreply 89March 24, 2023 7:57 AM

R78, this link says that Cruise and Kidman never married in the Church (RC, that is), so she had never been married before Keith Urban as far as the RCC was concerned and thus didn't need an annulment. That would make sense, as Cruise was already a Scientologist before they got married. Maybe the information is erroneous but it is the BBC.

Boris Johnson is another person who married in the Catholic Church despite having a living spouse (two, in his case) and no annulment: in the Church's eyes, he had never been married before as those weren't Catholic marriages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2023 10:31 AM

[quote]He was with Mimi Rogers for 4 or 5 years, never knocked her up. They divorced, she remarried and had kids.

Didn't Rogers reveal in an interview that their sex life was nonexistent? Something about Tom living like a monk, being devoted to the "purity of his instrument," and her own instrument needed tuning?

I've read that Miscavige hated Rogers, for whatever reason. He seems to hate most women, because he ultimately got to the same place with Kidman, whom he at first preferred as a partner for Cruise. Rogers severed her ties with Scientology in the '90s, even though she had been raised in it. Guess there's still hope for Elisabeth Moss!

by Anonymousreply 91March 24, 2023 11:06 AM

R89, Nicole obviously makes it a stipulation to interviewers that her two adopted children are an off limit topic, much like interviewers were forbidden to even mention Lisa Marie Presley to Riley Keough during her recent promotional tour for her new Netflix series.

Nicole made sure to have her daughter front and center when she won her undeserved Oscar for “The Hours”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 24, 2023 11:34 AM

It’s a gigantic supposition to think it’s a fact that Tom Cruise has no contact with Suri Cruise since 2013.

It’s possible, of course, but, as hard as it is to believe, there are some famous people who manage to have contact with an immediate family member without you, me, or “ she knows” knowing about it.

That stated, if my parental partner, now former spouse, were as deep into a cult as is Tom Cruise is, you can know damn good and well that our physical and legal custody settlement pursuant to divorce orders would mandate that visitation by him with our child would be monitored, if not 3rd party supervised, to the max.

by Anonymousreply 93March 24, 2023 12:04 PM

gud fr her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 24, 2023 1:01 PM

R93.. perhaps, but not a single photo or video exists of cruise not only not with suri anywhere by anyone, but not a single photo or video of him arriving or leaving anywhere with suri or where suri would be.. Not to mention him filming movies for the past 10 plus years back to back to back, always in production, pre production, post production and so on..

He also had no problem parading Suri around on film sets and out and about when he was married to Holmes, but only since the divorce does he visit Suri privately, quietly and no one sees this?

Perhaps circumstantial evidence but it reads to me like he doesn't see her at all. Not to mention for those of you who posted, scientology DOES have their disconnection policy and yes, that means family members, no matter their age!...

A huge question is how and cruise not only didn't get full custody or half custody but didn't even FIGHT for either? how is it that someone with all the power and money doesn't do this? He was only given visitation rights (10 days a month) and obviously doesn't use this either....

Cruise did admit already years ago in the IN TOUCH magazine lawsuit under oath he hadn't seen Suri in months and this was years ago.

Disgusting that so many in the public doesn't know or doesn't care about any of this and still support, praise, worship and pay money to see his films...

If this guy was their co-worker or next door neighbor would they do this including if they knew he was the figurehead of a nut secretive insane criminal organization?!.. I guess never underestimate the power of celebrity worship and self absorption of the public...

by Anonymousreply 95March 24, 2023 1:35 PM

[quote]I guess never underestimate the power of celebrity worship and self absorption of the public...

If Donald Trump doesn't prove this, nothing will.

by Anonymousreply 96March 24, 2023 1:42 PM

R96.. TOUCHE!...

by Anonymousreply 97March 24, 2023 1:45 PM

I have a theory. Tom either doesn't have sex or is steril. When Tom and Nicole were divorcing, all of a sudden it is revealed that Nicole miscarried. I believe that Nicole made that up to: A, get more money; B, get more sympathy from Tom's fans; and C, make sure Tom would not dispute her story. (Tom and I had a great sex life, I was impregnated twice by him. We loved one another, therefore, I deserve more than half of his earnings!) Suri does look like the other Tom.

by Anonymousreply 98March 24, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote]Disgusting that so many in the public doesn't know or doesn't care about any of this and still support, praise, worship and pay money to see his films... If this guy was their co-worker or next door neighbor would they do this including if they knew he was the figurehead of a nut secretive insane criminal organization?!.. I guess never underestimate the power of celebrity worship and self absorption of the public...

This guy is a stranger. Why should I care about some stranger’s custody arrangement? The better question is— why do *you*?

And guess what? If it was a neighbor or coworker it would still be none of our fucking business. Boycott his films, fine. Boycott Scamatology and all their endeavors, even better. But none of us are privy to this private matter.

by Anonymousreply 99March 24, 2023 2:46 PM

Tommy is not Suri’s biological father. Chris Klein is. He and Katie were involved before her deal with Tommy and she was already pregnant. Common knowledge. Tommy is sterile or impotent with women.

by Anonymousreply 100March 24, 2023 2:54 PM

I cannot imagine anything more disillusioning and annoying than being swept of your feet by your childhood crush, Tom Fucking Cruise, and he's jumping on that couch, you're the Love of his Life, fantasies DO come true, ma! -- and then it is discovered that he can't get it up. All this love, passion, togetherness, obsession, excitement....and no outlet. No sex.

THAT SOUNDS CRAZY-MAKING.

by Anonymousreply 101March 24, 2023 3:18 PM

Yeah I remember Nicole having a miscarriage around the time she and Tom divorced and also Tom cryptically saying “Nic knows what she did.” I think she cheated and got knocked up by someone.

I could see Suri heing a turkey baster baby but biologically Tom’s.

After Tom and Katie’s divorce he did use his visitation with Suri for a hot minute but then stopped seeing her.

by Anonymousreply 102March 25, 2023 2:37 AM

Katie Holmes has major dirt on either Tom or the Co$. The whole fleeing Tom and show down with the burner phone and her own hired bodyguards vs the Clam goons is movie of the week shit. Sadly, we will never know.

by Anonymousreply 103March 25, 2023 5:03 AM

I'd love to know how crazy it got with her trying to protect Suri...

UO maybe but I almost feel sorry for Tom. Everyone mocks him as being gay and in a cult...though I'm sure on sets people keep their mouths shut. He has no relationship at all with his exes, who seem to hate and fear him.

Fine, he's made millions....but he seems angry most of the time behind the eyes. He's in too deep to change course now...so this is it? Scientology, a few more movies and then death?

Just seems like a wasted life.

by Anonymousreply 104March 25, 2023 6:07 AM

[r49] Maybe everyone is here is young. Or, if something new comes out, then everyone might talk again.

by Anonymousreply 105March 25, 2023 6:11 AM

I've heard from a reliable source at CAA that Tom Cruise is straight and is very much into getting blow jobs from women. The problem is that he is only into getting into oral and is not into fucking, hence the paid for girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 106March 25, 2023 6:24 AM

R106 I wonder how many other actors are in the same predicament 🤔

by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2023 6:48 AM

Katie and Suri…plus Tom Cruise, Tommy Davis and Chris Klein?

It’s a real life Mamma Mia!!! 🤯

by Anonymousreply 108March 25, 2023 8:30 AM

R99... it's called having morals and ethics, and integrity and character. And empathy for others. As if YOU never judge people on their behavior??...

Never mind, in regards to Cruise, that his entire life of success, fame and wealth is based on US THE PUBLIC! Without us he has nothing, so your damn right we should judge him, how he conducts his life, how his actions fuck over people and so on, when he wants our attention and our money for said success and lifestyle...

Sorry, I don't stick my head in the sand when I know who a person is ESPECIALLY when they want something from me for their life!

Cruise is laughing at people, counting on their apathy! YOu cannot tell me if you knew something was a piece of shit father AND involved more than involved in a insidious abusive organization you would not judge that person and surely not support them in anyway!...

I can't even fathom a world when people would have the attitude of "oh well, who cares about their private life and what they do to others, as long as little ole me isn't affected, who cares about those OTHER people who are!"??

And yes, there is a difference between strangers judging people who are gay strangers or whatever lifestyle, when it doesn't affect them and someone like a celebrity or politician who is dependent upon us all strangers to them!...

by Anonymousreply 109March 25, 2023 12:49 PM

Your cheese isn all the way in the cracker, r109.

by Anonymousreply 110March 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Tom might get a bit more of a pass on the deadbeat dad thing because Katie (rightfully so) escaped with Suri without telling Tom. She filed for divorce in NY where family law is more prone to give sole custody to a parent when it's a highly contentious situation vs. exposing the child to the parents constant back and forth. It was also said that though Katie had full custody, Suri was allowed to spend time with Tom, but because Tom's entire staff are Scientologists, she was to be accompanied by her own body guard and nanny when she visited. There was also an ironclad clause that Suri was to never attend anything Scientology related. The divorce itself was relatively quick because they finances had all been worked out in pre-up before their marriage. There wasn't much argument on money and it is confirmed that it's 400K/month + a lump sum + all Siri's expenses paid through college (the 400K stops at 18).

by Anonymousreply 111March 25, 2023 4:42 PM

The real clencher for Katie was when Tom essentially kidnapped the kid. He brought her back but I think there was some high drama going on behind the scenes with threats until he gave in. If anyone remembers it, involved a high speed trip to the airport and a helicopter during Tom's first visitation after the escape. I don't think he was going to bring her back but Katie had blackmail material.

by Anonymousreply 112March 25, 2023 5:14 PM

But wasn’t Tom like this well before Katie Holmes? Seems odd that she knowingly married and procreated with a man in a cult, then jailbreak herself and the kid out of the cult. I think that is also a factor in people’s response to their situation; I know it’s mine.

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2023 3:52 AM

Poor, poor Katie and Suri.

by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2023 3:55 AM

Nicole Kidman could have gotten 50/50 custody if she had tried (or wanted to.) it’s pretty much standard in the state of California and then the other states. Even convicted criminals get to see their kids. Cruise would have no grounds to try to deny her partial custody. I’m guessing she got a large payoff is part of the divorce settlement in return for agreeing to give up custody.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2023 4:29 AM

How do we know that Kidman was even a legal parent to those kids? Maybe they were only legally adopted by Tom.

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2023 4:52 AM

[quote]Nicole Kidman could have gotten 50/50 custody if she had tried (or wanted to)

And then she could have...what? Forced them to love her? Deprogrammed them herself? They didn't want to see her. They would have been grudging and hostile i if they were flown to Australia part time against their will. They were already deep in Scientology, and she was a suppressive person. Isabella told Leah Remini she would never see Nicole again if she had anything to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2023 5:49 AM

The hostility towards Nicole here over the kids' estrangement from her is just gross and displays an appalling ignorance of the facts. I'm not an apologist for her - I'm not invested in her as a person or as an actor. In fact I don't love most of her work. But the fact is she was very aggressively frozen out of the kids' lives by the cult. She had no way at all of fighting this besides demanding that kids who resented her as an apostate be forced against their will to spend time with her. This isn't a mystery or even controversial. Senior ex Scientologists are on the record as saying this is exactly what happened. Sometimes it's best to not fight what's happening and just let the kids go for their sake and yours. She has said her door has always been open to them.

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2023 5:59 AM

If she’d forced them to spend time with her, the relationship would be more solid just because of proximity. They’d see she was still their mom. They wouldn’t be able to keep up the resentment. Letting them go and forget about her was not a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2023 6:06 AM

Neither Tom, Nicole, nor their adopted son was invited to the daughter's wedding, so it was hardly some Nicole snub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2023 6:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2023 6:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2023 6:17 AM

Connor works on a fishing boat in Florida. Could you imagine the conversations with Nicole?

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2023 6:20 AM

R120, What daughter would not want her mother at her wedding?

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2023 11:05 AM

It's worth noting that both Nicole and Bella were living in London when the wedding took place.

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2023 11:15 AM

R119... you don't understand the depth of scientology abuse and brainwashing on both Connor and Bella....Connor in particular has been documented in the past, getting his ass kissed by the cult too in various ways and like father, like son, seemingly thinks getting his ass kissed by a "religion" (a religion of all things! or so called one that is!) is not only normal, okay, proper, ethical, moral, but deserved!....

by Anonymousreply 126March 26, 2023 1:16 PM

R111 hasn't it been corrected to 400K a YEAR. Miss Expert Insider Know it All?

by Anonymousreply 127March 26, 2023 2:03 PM

R119= clueless or a clam

by Anonymousreply 128March 26, 2023 2:20 PM

I've not heard about this "kidnapping" thing before, which is weird because I was following the whole saga from the couch jump straight through until now. How did I miss that? What the hell happened?

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2023 3:51 AM

Never heard of it either.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2023 3:57 AM

Because it didn’t happen

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2023 6:09 AM

I'm too lazy to find the link but I remember reading an article a few years ago where Nicole Kidman mentioned her estranged kids. She said something like "they're adults and have made their own choices. I love them and hopefully they'll talk to me again one day". Hardly some ice queen cunt who abandoned her kids at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 132March 28, 2023 5:31 AM

There’s plenty of stories out there about the drama around Katie and Tom splitting. I just saw a Cruise/COS thread that a group of private security hired by Holmes somehow ended up in an elevator with Tom where they made it clear that her side would push back in ugly, personal ways if COS continued to pull its ugly, stalky shit with Suri and Katie.

You’ve not heard of it, r129, because it behooved neither side for the details to be out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 133March 28, 2023 1:33 PM

* Sorry, meant to say I saw that thread on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 134March 28, 2023 1:34 PM

Suri has grown to be a beautiful off the grid celeb kid. Her mother did a great job with her. It took major balls to get away from that psychotic cult. That whole ideal, especially since they tried to put that child in Sea Org, must have been horrifying for Katie.

by Anonymousreply 135March 28, 2023 1:39 PM

I'm happy she became such a healthy and beautiful girl. Katie really did good job. By the way, I was sure that she was Tom's biochild when she was little. But these days I rather feel Suri looks more like Tommy Davis (Just my guess but he might be the sperm donor.) It's a bit weird Tom, Katie and Tommy, they all have similar faces.

Are elder gays here may still remember about the rumor that Tom's old staffs all looked like Tom? That was weird as well.

by Anonymousreply 136March 31, 2023 1:26 PM

R136... perhaps Davis is the father and he and cruise cooked this MONUMENTAL lie on Katie, her thinking, that it was Cruise's sperm that was being implanted in her and he never told her (allegedly he is impotent) and davis and cruise schemed to do this together without her knowledge of course...

Then again, does that mean cruise and holmes never had intercourse? Of course, Katie would not be privy to this scheme and be okay with it...

I wonder if we will ever know the truth or what Katie had on him and his cult to get full custody....

by Anonymousreply 137March 31, 2023 1:30 PM

R137- I would love to know what Katie and her father had on him or threatened him with. I remember watching that unfold and seeing the shocked look on his face . He looked shell-shocked.

by Anonymousreply 138March 31, 2023 1:34 PM

[r136] I guess Tom and Katie did IVF. Do you remember when Tom left Nicole? He said like "she knows why." I thought, it meant that Tom believed he can't get a woman pregnant (even if the fetus was really Tom's, like Andrew Morton said.)

They met for the first time in April 2005. They engaged in June 2005. Their baby was born in mid-April 2006. If it was on time, the pregnancy would have occurred around the end of July 2005. Thinking back on Tom's past marriages it went too well.

I want to know what really happened. If we live long enough, we might see Suri write a book about her birth secret.

by Anonymousreply 139March 31, 2023 3:14 PM

I think it's odd that Tom hasn't publicly "dated" a single woman since his divorce, which was way back in 2012. Unusual for a person so obsessed with his public image.

by Anonymousreply 140March 31, 2023 4:07 PM

r140 According to a tabloid, Tom was dating actress Hayley Atwell who joined latest Mission Impossible. They "dated" in 2020-2021, and then broke up peacefully. They reunioned in early 2022, and then broke up in June again, peacefully, just after the queen's platinum jubilee and Top Gun 2 premiere.

I don't think Tom and Hayley had true romance. I think they had commercially-needed "romance." Tom Cruise is still A-list actor so he is more like big project than human being. But he is already 60. I think he live the way he wants to because he is tired of required "romance" by the film studio.

by Anonymousreply 141March 31, 2023 5:30 PM

The two older adopted kids worship the ground their filthy rich father carries his money on. They're no fools.

by Anonymousreply 142March 31, 2023 6:27 PM

I want to see the list of actresses who signed up to beard as Tom’s girlfriend but were also rejected.

by Anonymousreply 143March 31, 2023 6:31 PM

If there was an eligible young ambitious actress who was offered the role of heroine in Tammy's new film and beard in his "personal" life, her parents would stop her. Older people still remember what happened to Nicole and Katie. Even if you have a divorce lawyer dad, who would want to date him? It's scary.

by Anonymousreply 144April 1, 2023 12:13 AM

Cruise isn't subject to the rules of scientology like everyone else. He's in his own category there. They literally created new levels for him after he was one of the few that could afford to go all the way to the top level. He can do what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 145April 1, 2023 5:05 AM

R139, you're aware that IVF still involves a man and a woman having sex, right?

by Anonymousreply 146April 1, 2023 5:08 AM

I heard that clams were not allowed to reproduce because it prevented them from becoming Thetans or something like that. I guess it doesn't matter if you're a rich and famous clam.

by Anonymousreply 147April 1, 2023 5:12 AM

My gay friend has biological children through the traditional way. Maybe I should call him bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 148April 1, 2023 5:42 AM

I'm surprised he doesn't claim the beautiful, biological child and his happy with his two adopted ugly kids. Bella is plain as fuck and was only good enough to carry Suri's backpack when she was still around and a toddler. Most people thought Bella was her nanny, not older sister. Connor had potential when he was younger, but is a FAT, brainwashed slob now. Think of all the great photo-ops you missed out on over the years, Tom. Suri is the golden child of photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 149April 1, 2023 11:35 AM

Some men are pathetic when they don't get their way. At some point, he'll regret his neglect of Suri.

by Anonymousreply 150April 1, 2023 11:49 AM

Older daughter and son are spiritual children for Tammy. Younger daughter is a phisically (or legaly) child. Blood isn't so important for Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 151April 1, 2023 1:16 PM

I wonder if Cruise ever ever thinks "gee, to get to be a high level OT like me, cost alot of money, hundreds of thousands of dollars!" "What about everyone who can't afford it?" OH WELL, too bad for them???"

Never mind, the idea that a "religion" is charging demanding this much money, but the idea that a "religion" would not allow anyone to get to the highest level and prevent them because they don't have enough money? WTF! HOW IN THE WORLD is this right? Does Cruise simply not care about those OTHER people?!.. Another point of, that says alot about him!

And then all the people who have left, that were high ranking people, there before him, there longer than him, those who worked with him!, those who have spoken out. Does he not think "gee, I wonder where everyone went, why did they leave" or is it "oh well, too bad for them, they obviously weren't serious enough or probably were always bad people, good riddance!"

OBVIOUSLY, normal sane people with a conscience, character, integrity would think all of this. These points go to show us, that he is beyond a narcissist, perhaps a sociopath and morally and ethically bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 152April 1, 2023 6:57 PM

As soon as Suri came into the picture, the Scientologists wanted her to be the poster child for the religion. The princess of Scientology. Once Katie had enough time in the organization, she was not having it, but in the early days she was being groomed. Tom very much doted on Suri up until Katie escaped, which had Suri maybe around 5 or 6 - I can't recall. It must be odd to have what seems like a very close relationship with your dad, only for him to disappear out your life. Katie started the deprograming ASAP by putting Suri into a Catholic school, I think.

by Anonymousreply 153April 1, 2023 7:32 PM

^^^^ yes on the Catholic school thing, Katie returned to her roots. Whether we like it or not, she clearly made a conscious decision to completely purge her daughter of ALL the residual clam scum, and I do admire that because of the intimidation and harassment they put all escapees through. Katie could NEVER have pulled off an escape without the legal balls of her father, combined with Tom’s money. If you don’t have money, you’re screwed with them.

I always had the impression her father despised Tom, and likely went so far as to let him know he disapproved of him knocking her up so quickly from the beginning, man to man. Can’t remember where I read that, but I suspect her father had a “come to Jesus” with Katie on the pre-nup and told her he would *never* give her his blessing without allowing him to advocate/represent her on the pre-nup. She is soooooo lucky, that’s all I can say. This story 100% would have had a different ending for Siri, it’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 154April 2, 2023 1:52 AM

R146, you need to look up IVF and how it works. It doesn’t involve sex.

by Anonymousreply 155April 2, 2023 2:51 AM

All my friends who had IVF got pregnant via sex with their male partners, r155. Perhaps it's different in the US. The only reason for having IVF is when a woman is having fertility problems. Perhaps r139 meant a turkey baster.

by Anonymousreply 156April 2, 2023 10:34 AM

R156 IVF stands for in vitro fertilization which literally means an egg is fertilized with spermicide outside of the body and in a lab. Eggs are extract from a woman, sperm is extracted from a man. Technicians combine the two in the lab to create an embryo which is then either frozen or implanted into the woman’s body. Sexual intercourse has no role in IVF conception.

by Anonymousreply 157April 2, 2023 1:04 PM

[quote]Tom very much doted on Suri up until Katie escaped, which had Suri maybe around 5 or 6 - I can't recall.

Suri had turned six a couple months before. She was born in April 2006; Holmes filed for divorce in June 2012.

by Anonymousreply 158April 2, 2023 1:55 PM

So if Tom Cruise hasn't dated in ten years does that mean he NEVER has sex? I wonder if he jerks off. I can't really picture Tom Cruise jerking it.

by Anonymousreply 159April 2, 2023 2:01 PM

What Katie did for the daughter was great. But I don't think Katie was innocent. I read somewhere the producers of Dawson's implied Tom was gay. Naturally she also knew it but chose to marry. (Though her ex was beyond her imagination...) If there is victim it 's only their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 160April 2, 2023 3:07 PM

She dumped me for a fag.

by Anonymousreply 161April 2, 2023 3:11 PM

I thought the rumor was that Holmes got Pregnant by Chris Klein but he was so strung out and fucked up and Katie was in such a bad place emotionally that she got suckered into marrying Tom Cruise and that the agreement was Chris would sign away any parental rights and not challenge the paternity in exchange for a very large sum of money, paid rehab and guaranteed work when he got out through Cruise's management. Holmes went to high school in my town, She was a grade above me but I knew her as a teen and her family and most of the friends she had. Her family is VERY catholic, VERY. There is no way she would have ever just dumped that for $cientology. I half believe the rumor because her pride would never let her admit she was pregnant with a drug addict's baby she was having out of wedlock.

by Anonymousreply 162April 2, 2023 3:11 PM

r156 At first, I thought you misunderstood IVF. Maybe your friends actually had sex to collect sperm. Normally, IVF does not need actual sex. At least in my country, men are given porn and quiet room. Egg and sperm combine in Petri dish. The egg was returned to uterus, and then she get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 163April 2, 2023 3:33 PM

I'm surprised that there's still people believing Chris Klein is Suri's biological father. He doesn't look like Suri at all. Suri is copy of Katie + Tom or Tommy Davis. (By the way, I don't know why Tom always had men who looked like him around...)

by Anonymousreply 164April 2, 2023 3:42 PM

“By the way, I don't know why Tom always had men who looked like him around...”

Hmm . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 2, 2023 4:01 PM

r159 He's rich enough to hire any sex workers everyday.

by Anonymousreply 166April 2, 2023 5:10 PM

Suri has her father's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 167April 2, 2023 5:13 PM

My hypothesis: Tom's sperm is weak or its number is low, but Suri is really Tom's. Mimi, Nicole, and Katie all gave birth. They had no problems with pregnancy. If anyone was infertile, it must be Tom.

- According to a former Scientologist, Tom had sex with Nicole (if the former clam was right.) - According to a book, Nicole got pregnant from Tom (if the auther was right.) - But Tom said "Nicole knows why." It means he believed he can't get woman pregnant.

Maybe he must be shocked when he knew the miscarried baby was his child.

* I still think Tom is bi/gay, by considering all the factors.

by Anonymousreply 168April 2, 2023 5:18 PM

[quote] I still think Tom is bi/gay, by considering all the factors.

I used to kinda/sorta assume that he was, until Andrew Morton released his biography of TC.

Say what you will about Morton, but the guy is incredibly thorough, and he does his research. He said at the time that he found no evidence whatsoever of any history of man-on-man sex in Cruise's background. If he'd found anything of substance, he damn sure would have told the world, as it would have increased sales substantially.

It wouldn't surprise me if he were bi or gay, but has never acted on it. He seems like the kind of crazy control freak that could and would live like that. That would also explain his reported complete disdain for Travolta, who apparently lacks that kind of discipline when it comes to cock.

by Anonymousreply 169April 2, 2023 11:51 PM

He seems like an absentee father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 3, 2023 12:02 AM

r169 After reading the book, I became "Tom is not gay The party is over" mode, too. But I changed my mind. Now I'm in the team "Tom may be bi/gay" again.

Andrew Morton was unable to investigate about homosexuality by himself. So he hired a private investigator. He told Morton "Tom is not gay I discovered it Trust me."

He was a porn star who once outed Travolta. He later became a porn director and heard from an actor/rentboy on set that he was hired by Tom to wrestle. I don't write details here. It's too long and complicated. Anyway the PI wrote the story of the wrestling and posted a fragment, only Tom's part, and also posted a copy of legal documents from Tom's lawyer to make people trust him on Mark Ebner's website in 2006. But, the book never published. Instead, he was working for Tom in 2008. What the heck happened? In 2006, he wrote about someone's sexuality, but two years later he was working for the person he tried to expose?

IMO, it seems blackmail to Tom.

I know what the PI say since then. He would say "I never say Tom is gay. I didn't post like that. I discovered the rentboy was a liar later part of the book. Trust me."

By the way, the rentboy fled to EU and died accidentally in Monaco in June 2007. May he rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 171April 3, 2023 1:59 AM

Ir169 [quote]Andrew Morton spent eight hours with me one day while researching his book on Cruise. Andrew wanted to turn up homosexual activities of Cruise, but could not. My source about his early years (which I didn’t share with Andrew because I didn’t have a name and specifics) said there was some activity. But it’s like Carrie Fisher said about John Travolta once - “Everyone in town knows you’re gay, John. Who cares?” (Or something to that effect.) ...

There's an another strange story. Tom won a lawsuit against a magazine editor who claimed he has Tom's gay tape evidence in 2001. However, in 2009, Tom was sued back by the editor for wiretapping. If he wasn't gay, he knew there's no such tape evidence. So why did he do unnecessary wiretapping? It's dangerous if it found out. (And, it happened.)

Anyway, being gay is not guilty and anyone has a right not to tell what they don't want. I just don't think Tom is hetero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 3, 2023 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!