Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Bynes 5150'd again after wandering downtown LA naked

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 16, 2023 9:53 PM

Maybe they jumped the gun terminating her conservatorship. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 7:13 PM

Gee, that's sad. She was so good on Married...With Children.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 7:40 PM

I think it was only partially terminated. She didn’t have full access to her money. She was still pan handling online until 4 or 5 weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 8:25 PM

You gotta stay on your meds, sweet thing.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 9:12 PM

I hope she feels better soon. I have fond memories of The Amanda Show.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 10:32 PM

Damn that's too bad.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 10:36 PM

It’s so sad what happened to her. Unlike Britney, she at least had talent.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 10:40 PM

That's very dire. God knows why she ended up naked, and in DTLA? I shudder to think.

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 10:43 PM

A few weeks ago I saw a full nude woman walking down the sidewalk in my city of 100k people. The police were there when I circled back five minutes later. I wonder if this is common behavior for people having a mental health crisis.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 10:47 PM

That's really sad and unfortunate.

She had great comic timing and was fun in her movies.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2023 10:50 PM

She's fine, she sends her love. She was just getting into character for her upcoming role in a movie about the Dyatlov Pass.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2023 10:50 PM

She's going to Anne He he herself soon.

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2023 11:03 PM

“Next time they get close, just toss the bong…”

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2023 11:04 PM

She does seem like a really good person - too bad she's totally lost, or whatever her issue is.

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2023 11:05 PM

Schizophrenia is a terrible illness.

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2023 11:06 PM

R15 Is that a confirmed diagnosis? I really don't know.

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2023 11:39 PM

Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2023 11:44 PM

[quote]wandering downtown LA naked.

That's SO Raven.

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2023 11:55 PM

Aww, sad. Hope she gets the help she needs

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2023 12:06 AM

So how did she end up naked dowdown? Did she leave her house naked? Did she have clothes on when she left her house and then got naked when she got downtown? Did she drive downtown naked? clothed?

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2023 1:26 AM

No clothes= synthetic marijuana?

A street drug that elevates the body temperature and cooks the brain in the skull. K2?

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2023 1:32 AM

I think she's tremendous..

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2023 1:43 AM

[quote]The troubled actress, 36, was seen walking near downtown LA on Sunday without any clothes on

The voices were telling her that if she waited in downtown L.A. long enough at night, Zac Efron would show up and murder her vagina. As realistic as the former expectation was, the latter one was highly delusive and misguided.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2023 2:07 AM

To think she was my childhood "crush". I had a crush on some kind of schizophrenic pseudo-lesbian I guess. She looks like her alter ego Penelope Taynt got addicted to meth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2023 2:15 AM

I never watched the Nickelodeon. Shows as a kid and teen because I thought all the stars were lame and squeaky clean. I guess I was wrong

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2023 2:16 AM

R21 K2 is amazing. Especially the sex on it.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2023 2:25 AM

I feel for the people who are mentally ill and their families. So awful.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2023 2:39 AM

She and Britney should hang out. They could dance together on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2023 2:49 AM

So, fucking sad. She was so pretty and talented. Mental illness is real, yo. I have a bi-polar friend and she has wore me the fuck out. Man, she has stories to tell..been arrested twice, stolen cars, kidnapping and all because of bi-polar...God Bless Pharmaceutics and anyone that can handle a craze person.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2023 2:57 AM

[Quote] It’s so sad what happened to her. Unlike Britney, she at least had talent.

What a fucked up thing to say. They both have mental health issues and neither deserved to be sexually abused.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2023 6:28 AM

Hollywood claims another victim of abuse. White Rich Predators will not be prosecuted in L.A.. The Justice Department needs to step in. No Joke.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2023 6:33 AM

It's moments like these I miss Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2023 6:35 AM

K2 is a new low to go to as if all the regular vices weren’t enough.

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2023 6:54 AM

No Anne HeHe because she isn’t allowed to drive or have a car.

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2023 4:09 PM

BOCCE BALLS!

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2023 4:11 PM

Something terrible happens to these kids in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2023 4:16 PM

I wonder if she was down there trying to score street drugs to self medicate. I have a feeling she'll eventually end up as just another crazy LA homeless person screaming on the street corner.

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2023 6:56 PM

Yo, for real, yo R29

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2023 6:59 PM

Will Dan Schneider ever get what he deserves?

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2023 7:05 PM

AB sounds lucid enough to recognize that she needed some help, it's touching.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2023 7:57 PM

I think she was “down there” because that’s where her AA meetings were. Both her manicure school and fashion school are in that area also. Guess it’s what she is familiar with.

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2023 12:36 AM

She could have been buying heroin

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2023 12:44 AM

Is that heart on her face permanent?

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2023 2:30 AM

R39 I don't think so. Dan's got friends in high places and i just saw Good Burger is getting a sequel.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2023 6:18 AM

This makes me sad. Thinking about her contemporaries.

Lindsay Lohan: untalented, unentertaining, probably not a danger to herself, definitely a danger to others.

Britney Spears: untalented, very entertaining, probably not a danger to herself or others

Amanda Byrnes, incredibly talented and entertaining, definitely a danger to herself and probably others. ☹️

Mental illness is serious and scary and strikes without warning.

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2023 11:54 AM

[quote]Britney Spears: untalented, very entertaining, probably not a danger to herself or others

Britney ran over multiple people back during her heyday. Definitely a danger to others. And let’s not forget smashing out that car window with an umbrella. And driving with her infant sitting on her lap.

by Anonymousreply 46March 22, 2023 12:21 PM

[quote]Amanda Bynes 5150'd again after wandering downtown LA naked

I guess I've been lucky all these years on Saturday nights in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2023 12:25 PM

They say she has bipolar, but idk about it being just that or that at all. Can bipolar make you do things that weird, like a schizophrenic? Of the bipolar people I've known, they are just very moody, shifting from mania to depression every other week. Even during mania, it's more them making bad decisions (not sleeping right, starting projects, getting violent even, etc) than walking the streets nude.

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2023 12:54 PM

According to the article, she has auditory hallucinations. That can be caused by a lot of things, though. It depends on how frequent they are and if they are prompted by anything. PTSD, OCD, Bipolar can all have them in times of severe stress.

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2023 12:59 PM

I hope she's alright, she was always my favorite on All That as a kid. I loved Judge Trudy.

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2023 12:59 PM

I think this happens when kids are not allowed to be kids and have to become the breadwinner (including rape and prostitution) for their families way too soon.

And would you look at that, Sarah Huckabeast Sanders signing a law for kids to join the workforce, despicable cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2023 1:02 PM

Poor Mandybynes. Hope they get the help they so desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2023 1:07 PM

R51 Let's not let five minutes go by without shoving irrelevant politics down everyone's throats.

by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2023 1:08 PM

[quote] According to the article, she has auditory hallucinations.

75% of which is caused by schizophrenia. It can also be due to drug use and a brain tumor.

by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2023 1:14 PM

[quote] Hollywood claims another victim of abuse. White Rich Predators will not be prosecuted in L.A.

Ain’t that the truth.

by Anonymousreply 55March 22, 2023 1:16 PM

R49 I want aware of that. Thanks for the insight. That's kind of scary that so many mental illnesses can go hand in hand with hallucinating.

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2023 1:20 PM

r53, dude, relax. I'm already convinced you're a cunt. You don't have to try so hard anymore.

by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2023 1:22 PM

R45 sounds like you have a few issues yourself going on about who is and isn't talented. Seek help immediately.

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2023 3:39 PM

There is not a single child star who ends up like this who I don't feel sorry for because that industry destroys them and many of their shit parents don't protect them.

Why is Dan Snyder not in prison?

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2023 3:42 PM

[quote]Britney ran over multiple people back during her heyday.

Links or it didn't happen, r46

by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2023 4:25 PM

Sorry, I meant Dan Schneider. Although, Dan Snyder is a piece of shit, too.

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2023 4:29 PM

Remember when she soaked her dog in gasoline and set it on fire in someone's driveway? There's definitely more than bipolar going on.

by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2023 4:31 PM

^ WHAT THE FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2023 4:38 PM

[quote]Links or it didn't happen, [R46]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote]^ WHAT THE FUCK?

It's true. Happened 10 years ago.

Hope she stays on her meds this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2023 4:58 PM

Well if she tried setting a dog on fire fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2023 7:14 PM

Mental illnesses like schizophrenia aren't really manageable and they don't improve with age. Bipolar is a hell but most can make their own horrible decisions and have agency which is why conservatorship isn't offered unless it's severe. Britney and Amanda were wealthy hence they were placed in ones. So they aren't usual cases. But unlike Britney, Amanda's parents were not greedy crooks trying to steal from her or keep forcing her to work in Hollywood.

Amanda immediately left the entertainment industry after her breakdown and for years was working on getting a fashion design degree. She recently got licensed to work in cosmetology I believe. I think that being in school was a very good routine for her. I imagine she got out of the conservatorship because her parents and psychiatrists felt she progressed. But her boyfriend or fiance seemed like a druggie and maybe not the best influence on her. Amanda was supposed to return to acting and was scheduled for a fan panel for All That. But I don't think she is ready yet. Amanda may need more time. Lark Voorhees from Saved by the Bell also has schizophrenia and suffered in an abusive relationship too. But she was able to get a good treatment plan and right meds. So she still could act in the SBTB reboot in a limited role.

by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2023 8:21 PM

People with mental illness are not very good at picking relationship partners. It's like a drug user rather picking like-minded drug users, supporting the mentally ill person's drug addiction. People rather look for comfort and support in a relationship than getting challenged and pushed out of their comfort zone to change, even when it is for the better.

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2023 8:36 PM

Were her parents the conservators or an independent court-appointed one? Years ago when she first started having problems, it was reported that they encouraged her to go off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2023 8:40 PM

At some point Amanda tried to calm concerned friends down by claiming it was all an act like Joaquin Phoenix doing that documentary (directed by Casey Affleck). That didn't work out well for her.

by Anonymousreply 70March 22, 2023 8:50 PM

Bone in nose=cray cray, just like neck and face tats.

by Anonymousreply 71March 22, 2023 8:53 PM

She just looks so dead inside now.

by Anonymousreply 72March 22, 2023 9:02 PM

Link to the MULTIPLE people, r64. And a paparazzi swarming her car gets his foot run over? He deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2023 4:11 AM

Lindsay was always a spoiled brat and I don't think she's mentally ill but just entitled, hedonistic and desperate for attention and validation. More arrested development and bad parenting. She's also quite uneducated and has no real motivation to learn anything other than being a celebrity. I don't know why she's brought up with Britney and Amanda who are indeed, mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2023 7:14 PM

She's fine! She sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 75March 24, 2023 12:28 AM

r74 = Dina

by Anonymousreply 76March 25, 2023 6:21 AM

Even worse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2023 4:02 PM

The woman needs a bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2023 4:13 PM

Amanda seems schizophrenic to me. If I remember correctly, she accused her father of sexual abuse a few years ago, then said that a computer chip had been implanted her brain forcing her to make the accusation. That's a textbook schizophrenic paranoid delusion.

by Anonymousreply 79March 26, 2023 4:27 PM

Yeah, nobody famous ever wants to admit to having something like schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 80March 26, 2023 7:27 PM

This is an unfortunate repeat of the events that were widely publicized during her initial downward slope about a decade ago. I remember when all of this initially went down. I recall seeing a number bizarre clips of her circulating on social media where she was filming herself with a hairpiece on, making faces in the mirror and talking to herself; there were all the nonsensical tweets she was posting too about Drake "murdering her vagina", her dad "microchipping her", calling people "ugly," claiming there were cameras in her vents and aliens spying on her, etc. Shortly after, she threw a bong out of her apartment in NYC and got in trouble with the police. People were sharing pictures of her wandering around Manhattan for days looking disheveled and absolutely insane. Shortly after, she somehow traveled to LA (I think she claimed she took a taxi) and started a fire in a stranger's driveway before storming into a convenience store with her dog and trying to give it a bath in the back stockroom.

She claims she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and had been smoking too much weed at the time, but it's always seemed plainly obvious that she has schizophrenia. I don't know why her family tries to keep this a secret. People with bipolar disorder have massive mood swings with alternating periods of mania and depression, but the kind of delusions she suffers from and her overall behavior is characteristic of schizoaffective disorder, not bipolar. Unfortunately, there is no recovering from this. She will be saddled with this for life, and will only be able to manage her psychosis with consistent use of antipsychotics and close monitoring from a doctor. Her parents are old, and even if they were able to care for her, it's extremely difficult to help manage the life of someone with schizophrenia. The burden it has on family members is immense. The best thing would be for her to be placed in a group home/assisted living facility where she can be cared for by professionals. Otherwise, she'll continue this cycle and likely end up living on the streets and/or getting killed.

by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2023 8:10 PM

Poor, poor, pitiful Mandybynes. What is to become of her?

by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2023 1:43 PM

Her parents and siblings live in Texas. She should relocate there also.

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2023 1:46 PM

R83 I agree. LA or NYC is not good places for people with her condition. She should get out of the spotlight for good because people in the tabloid industry will stalk her and invade her privacy. They have no regard for famous people with mental illnesses. Amanda doesn't seem out attention, she just has delusions and acts out because she can't grasp the difference between fiction and reality.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2023 2:10 PM

Has her former co-star Jennie Garth commented?

by Anonymousreply 85March 28, 2023 12:16 PM

R85 I doubt she will. Jennie didn't like Amanda because she was trying to fuck Peter.

by Anonymousreply 86March 28, 2023 12:33 PM

Really, r86? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 87March 28, 2023 12:35 PM

Why did she undress publicly? Is she a pervert?

by Anonymousreply 88March 28, 2023 1:01 PM

For the poster upthread who asked, yes, the face tattoo is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 28, 2023 1:11 PM

[quote]Why did she undress publicly? Is she a pervert?

Maybe the voices in her head told her to do it. Or maybe she was taken advantage of in her psychotic state. I read she was on the streets for several days...in downtown LA! It's not exactly the safest place to be even if you are in complete control of your faculties.

by Anonymousreply 90March 28, 2023 2:29 PM

The worst part is that no one cares. She's over.

by Anonymousreply 91March 28, 2023 8:00 PM

At least she didn't tattoo "Drake" on her face.

by Anonymousreply 92March 29, 2023 11:39 AM

Waiting for you, Mandy!

by Anonymousreply 93March 29, 2023 10:04 PM

I hope she's doing okay.

by Anonymousreply 94April 1, 2023 10:09 AM

We love her Mandy!

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2023 1:52 PM

I feel bad for her parents. They must be exhausted and feeling helpless after trying to take care of her and get her well for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Oh, Mandy Well, you came and you gave without taking But I sent you away

by Anonymousreply 97April 5, 2023 1:11 PM

I saw a handful of her movies, and she’s a mediocre and hammy actress. She was awful in Sydney White and She’s The Man.

by Anonymousreply 98April 5, 2023 4:34 PM

Oh Mandyby we love you

by Anonymousreply 99May 16, 2023 5:17 AM

You can never lose your talent, but it's buried somewhere, way down low. Tweek, tweek!

by Anonymousreply 100May 16, 2023 5:25 AM

Omg! That tattoo. She's not well.

by Anonymousreply 101May 16, 2023 7:32 AM

I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 102May 16, 2023 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!