Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missing 14-year-old boy feared to be in ‘extreme danger’ after he vanished wearing shirt with strange writing

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 2, 2023 5:08 PM

Not sure what's wrong with the article I linked, but here's another.

Weird that his head was shaved and was wearing a t shirt with the word "liar" scribbled on it.

Anyhow, it's a strange case for all you DL sleuths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 5:41 PM

Here's the last pic of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 5:42 PM

This is bizarre to say the least. A hoax? A kidnapping by kids?

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 5:45 PM

The parents did it. One of the articles said there was conflict with adults in the home.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 5:46 PM

Maybe a runaway?

It looks like one of those new-fangled parental punishments for being caught cheating on a test or something.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 5:47 PM

Abusive parents? I guess anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 5:47 PM

Who knows, R3, but bizarre is the right word for it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 5:48 PM

Just because they passed a polygraph doesn't mean shit. Polygraphs are only good for intimidating suspects who don't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 5:49 PM

If this isn’t a hoax and the parents were abusive, give them life. Something about making your child wear that and take photos is sick as fuck and no doubt there was other shit going on. There was another recent TikTok video of a father mentally abusing his little daughter because of a test or some shit. There was a mother on TikTok who had her two kids chained up, starving, while her other five made videos with her. I bring this up because of the photo thing. We live in a very sick virtual world with adults fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 5:50 PM

Polygraphs aren’t real. It’s completely subject. It’s why they aren’t admissible in a court of law. It’s junk science.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2023 5:50 PM

I don't think it was a prank, the printing on the shirt looks like an adult wrote it, R3.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2023 5:52 PM

Clearly the work of a small, foreign faction.

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2023 5:53 PM

It was probably written by a drag queen!

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2023 5:53 PM

Not clear why he is thought to be in extreme danger.

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2023 5:58 PM

Because he was sent out in freezing temperatures wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2023 5:59 PM

Millennials should not have kids

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2023 6:00 PM

Yeah, they say "in extreme danger" and "may need medical assistance." WTF??

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2023 6:01 PM

Once they find him and pin it on the parents the Facebook Fraus will be insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2023 6:01 PM

The smiles in those other photos are the put-on grimace version you did when you were unhappy from the abuse an didn't have anything to smile about. I know them well - they were all of my school photos until I left home.

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2023 6:01 PM

I suspect he's a gayling.😟

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2023 6:03 PM

He was last seen wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but either he’s changed, found shelter or is dead.

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2023 6:05 PM

He looks like he is on the spectrum they have a distinct look, maybe that is part of the reason they claim he is in extreme danger.

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2023 7:14 PM

I hope this kid does not commit suicide. This looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2023 7:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2023 7:56 PM

She's fake crying!

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2023 8:03 PM

That looks like one of the shirts parents put on their kid to embarrass them in public to punish them for something.

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2023 8:11 PM

What do you want to bet the poor kid has a stepfather who wanted to teach that little fag a lesson?

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2023 8:14 PM

Bad Acting 101.

Lots of "drama". No tears.

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2023 8:51 PM

can anyone else feel the sorrow in this kid? it's tremendous and he is/was in total despair.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2023 8:55 PM

I think the poor kid is dead. He either ran off and killed himself or his parents did it.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2023 8:56 PM

Looks like there’s a backpack next to him in r2 pic. I hope the parents didn’t make him go to school in that shirt.

If they did, he probably ran away. Hope he’s found safe.

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2023 8:57 PM

[quote] I don't think it was a prank, the printing on the shirt looks like an adult wrote it

You can tell adult handwriting?

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2023 9:00 PM

It’s like when Joan Crawford made Christina wear a cut up dress with a sign saying that she didn’t respect pretty things.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2023 9:01 PM

I agree the mother seems fake.

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2023 9:02 PM

Sorry, not a sign. Joan said this:

[quote] If anyone asked me why I was wearing a torn dress, I was to reply, “I don't know how to take care of pretty things.”

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2023 9:03 PM

Comments here indicate that the poor kid was abused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2023 9:04 PM

R1 I know he's a kid, but it's always so weird to see people smile only with their mouth, and not their eyes, and the rest of their face.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2023 9:48 PM

What is the medical danger he is in? Why are they so fucking coy?

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2023 9:52 PM

[quote]What is the medical danger he is in?

Maybe hypothermia?

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2023 9:56 PM

His fat mom is fake crying for sure, shades of Susan Smith, and passing polygraphs means nothing, they are absolute junk science.

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2023 9:59 PM

[quote]That looks like one of the shirts parents put on their kid to embarrass them in public to punish them for something.

Jessica Fucking Fletcher over here.

Now why didn't we think of that? Oh, we did.

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2023 10:05 PM

After watching the mother at the R24 link, I believe she is involved in or responsible for his death.

Not one tear shed.

by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2023 10:08 PM

Horrifying - the look in that kid's eyes sitting on those stairs wearing that t-shirt is heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2023 10:10 PM

The parents killed him - probably marched him or left him out in the cold as a punishment and he died of freezing and now they're saying he ran away. There was a cop in New York recently that killed (I can't remember if it was only one or both of) his sons. They were autistic and he'd punish them for being disruptive by stripping them naked and spraying them with cold water then forcing them outside or in the garage with no heat.

by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2023 10:12 PM

This is heartbreaking. I ran away at 15. My father was not as abusive as this boy’s parents may be. But he was pretty bad.

As long ago as that was, I’ll never forget my father’s response when I finally called him a couple of days later. He never said he was worried or frightened. He screamed and screamed at me because of how I’d embarrassed him among friends and neighbors when word got out that I’d run away.

We managed to make peace with each other. Years afterwards. But I spent much of the rest of my life believing my father’s reputation was more important to him than my well-being.

My heart goes out to this kid.

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2023 10:29 PM

The mother is full of shit. She knows she’s going to jail and if there is a “father” in the scenario, she’s protecting him. Piece of shit. That poor little boy.

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2023 10:41 PM

That bitch is guilty. She can not force one real tear for her child.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 10:45 PM

He's been missing since THURSDAY NIGHT? It's Monday, for fuck's sake.

All face scrunching, no tears. Guilty.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 10:47 PM

Yeah. Daddy killed him. Ping their cellphones and get out the cadaver dogs. That poor little boy.

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 11:05 PM

Also, why did he leave the house at 830 pm on a school night, exactly? This is a fucking eighth grader, if I was trying to leave my house at that time, you can bet your ass my mom would be on me, and wouldn't let me go. They talk like he's a grown up and it's normal to have your kid just bounce at night time. And why do these assholes think they're at all convincing? His dumb twat mom really thought it was a good idea to go on tv and stammer out some words and fake tears. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 50March 21, 2023 12:31 AM

Let me guess..he lived with a shitty mother "and her boyfriend". We see this a lot. I feel sad for him. Why can't anyone see how sad these kids are and step in a lot sooner? All are punished. May he be in peace now.

by Anonymousreply 51March 21, 2023 1:13 AM

The shirt basically said I am a liar and a cheater and I hurt my little brother. So obviously the parents made him wear the shirt. Fucking pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 52March 21, 2023 1:24 AM

Also, if you look at the shirt there's a drawing of a sad face with tears.. How mean is that?

by Anonymousreply 53March 21, 2023 1:25 AM

Really really sick

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2023 1:39 AM

[quote] the look in that kid's eyes sitting on those stairs wearing that t-shirt is heartbreaking.

My heart sank when I saw his photo at R2.

So much sadness there.

I don't want to think about what happened to that poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 55March 21, 2023 2:14 AM

I jumped ahead of a lot of messages. People in the county suspected/knew he was being abused. From Reddit:

[QUOTE] ’t read well connected from any of the people posting on FB that know the family. Everyone seems to say the same thing…rumours of abuse…no one seems to know if CPS was involved. But this kid got his head shaved for punishment all the time. Had to sleep on his bed frame with no mattress or anything. Lots of weird disciplines if you even want to call them that.

by Anonymousreply 56March 21, 2023 2:21 AM

They're probably "Christian," parents who would stand up in a court of law and still try to justice their extreme abuse of their son. They will swear up and down Jesus Christ approved, and Indiana law makers will agree, the child was wicked and eventually got the he'll he deserved.

Mark my words, there will be at least one Christian sect to agree and use thus as defense. Cunts ALWAYS gotta CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 57March 21, 2023 2:27 AM

^Sorry about the vowel replacements!

by Anonymousreply 58March 21, 2023 2:30 AM

It's not looking good for this kid with him being gone for this long.

I really hope that maybe he ran away to someone he knew that was kind, but if he did, they would have (most likely) contacted authorities by this time to let them know.

This is heartbreaking. I don't really have a good feeling that this will turn out okay.

by Anonymousreply 59March 21, 2023 2:32 AM

R45, that's awful. I'm sorry. Did you get away permanently? Where did you call from? I hope from a safe place.

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2023 2:33 AM

The parents are being discussed as cruel people who got off on humiliating the child. This is from Scottie's Reddit page

[QUOTE]I didn’t read well connected from any of the people posting on FB that know the family. Everyone seems to say the same thing…rumours of abuse…no one seems to know if CPS was involved. But this kid got his head shaved for punishment all the time. Had to sleep on his bed frame with no mattress or anything. Lots of weird disciplines if you even want to call them that.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2023 3:00 AM

Thank you, R60. It was a safe place. I’d hitchhiked to where my sister was in college. She insisted that I call him. I didn’t want to. But I’d known she’d make me do that. I guess I understood that I had to. It’s weird how even now (fifty years later) I still remember how floored I was by his reaction. Maybe less consciously I wasn’t surprised at all.

All of this… my experience, which I was fortunate to survive, and this boy’s awful story, which holds little promise of a happy ending… makes me think of a play I saw a year or so ago. Wish I could remember the name.

One of you will know it. The dialogue was the actual recorded dialogue from this woman who was held captive by a man she had previously been either a prison chaplain or prison psychologist to. The actress lip synced the dialogue for the entire performance.

One thing about the play stood out to me. When she was out in public with her captor, she tried to telegraph to passersby that she was in danger. She even had access to cops at one point at a 7-11 or some such. But no one, not even the cops, could or would recognize that the woman was in harm’s way. To the contrary, they were being chummy with her violent psychopathic kidnapper.

No, I’d never try to compare my upbringing to what she went through. But I remember as a child trying to tell adults, family friends, aunts and uncles, that my father was hurting me. And, to a person, they dismissed me, they downplayed everything I said. To the point I eventually felt that trying to seek help was useless.

Reading about Scottie, I can’t help but imagine he’s had similar experiences, trying to reach for a lifeline only to be ignored. I sincerely want to hope he’s alright. Despite the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2023 3:02 AM

That's horrifying if true, R61.

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2023 3:02 AM

Trash parents killed the gayling or sold him to Dark Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2023 3:06 AM

The absolute best thing about threads like these are the boo hoo essays from the fraus about their own personal experiences with abusive parents who clearly didn’t beat them enough.

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2023 3:07 AM

I wonder if the little brother is the boyfriend's bio child.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2023 3:27 AM

It's Indiana, Jake.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2023 3:34 AM

That fat bitch mom knows what happened.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2023 7:51 AM

The volunteers are wasting their time searching for him. The abusive adults he lived with (can't call them parents) killed him and they know exactly where he is.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2023 8:17 AM

That is the saddest little face that i have ever seen. Just heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2023 9:20 AM

They've called off the search, R69.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2023 3:20 PM

Oh shit, r71. I expect we might be hearing another announcement soon?

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2023 3:25 PM

I think the mom clearly did it, but not because she's not crying. Some people don't cry when stressed and exhibiting their grief around strangers. That we expect every person who is under duress, grieving, worrying about a loved one, to be crying is pretty unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2023 3:36 PM

Trump supporters, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2023 3:41 PM

Is it possible that he ran away, and the mom feels bad because she punished him with all that crazy writing on his clothing, and now the heat is on her?

Surely, she's a main suspect because of the writing on his shirt.

No doubt, they asked her about it and she admitted to writing it, because it makes specific reference to family members.

So why haven't they arrested her?

Unless we're talking about Mayberry Police Department, she must have an alibi.

I'm thinking she was doling out her usual abusive punishment on this poor kid, and he had finally had enough and ran away.

The story says he was seen walking down the street.

So I'm thinking that maybe he did actually run away from home, or maybe he even took his own life.

I'm not defending her. I'm saying it's just another theory.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2023 3:48 PM

[quote]So why haven't they arrested her?

For what, exactly? At this point, there's no proof that a crime was committed. You can't arrest someone because you think they did something to someone. You need proof.

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2023 3:55 PM

I am assuming the parents had to learn their behavior somewhere so they probably grew up the same way. This doesn't excuse them but if it is all they ever knew they wouldn't know any better.

Sometimes people are so trapped that they don't realize that how they are living is not normal so it is impossible for them to fix.

by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2023 4:58 PM

This is entirely awful.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2023 5:17 PM

[quote]That looks like one of the shirts parents put on their kid to embarrass them in public to punish them for something.

It looks like one of those shirts people put on their pets to use them as clickbait on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2023 5:23 PM

You don't call off a search unless you've found what you're looking for.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2023 6:24 PM

Or you've searched everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2023 6:29 PM

They never found me!

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2023 6:33 PM

R82- That cunt! I hope she is dead.

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2023 6:49 PM

This is way too sad, Mary! me all you want. Even if that kid isn't dead, he looks pretty fucking broken in that stupid shirt.

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2023 6:53 PM

R84- He really does look completely broken, unlike his fat cunt of a mother.

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2023 6:59 PM

"The abusive adults he lived with (can't call them parents) killed him and they know exactly where he is."

You guys are calling them abusive based on....nothing. You sound like the websleuth fraus

by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2023 6:59 PM

Normally I would agree R86, that we shouldn't practice contempt prior to investigation. However, that fucking shirt that they made him (cause he didn't put it on himself) wear tells me that they, in fact, are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 87March 21, 2023 7:02 PM

R86 And you sound delusional

by Anonymousreply 88March 21, 2023 7:04 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 21, 2023 7:04 PM

R89- Thanks for the link. He has been missing too long. Someone would have seen him by now, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 90March 21, 2023 7:09 PM

r88 = websleuths frau

by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2023 7:10 PM

R91 = MAGAT

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2023 7:11 PM

This is a horrible story. Even if the parents didn't kill him, it sounds like they gave him plenty of reason to run away.

by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2023 7:13 PM

R91- Troll.

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2023 7:14 PM

R93- I would much rather be beaten black and blue than humiliated. How cruel.

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2023 7:15 PM

Over the years we've all developed a sixth sense about this, r73. It's not actually a sixth sense, it's that the honest reactions we see in genuinely frightened and grieving parents aren't present in the fakers. It's not just that they can't/don't cry, it's a thousand different clues that tell us they are lying, they ring false.

People need to trust those instincts even if the cops don't have the evidence yet. We know when we see someone faking it. Susan Smith and that guy who killed his wife and put his daughters in an oil tank (I forget his name) are good examples of lying killers we immediately knew were lying as soon as they start talking. We just know. They tell us the truth even when they lie.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2023 7:17 PM

R96 How the fuck can anyone forget the name of Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2023 7:18 PM

Thank you R97, it's a dull, common name so there's no reason to remember it. Now that you have reminded me, of course I do remember it - Chris Watts and his nasty whore mistress (whose name also escapes me).

I often forget the names of disgusting criminals after they've been caught and put away in a cage for the rest of their lives. That's exactly what should happen.

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2023 7:24 PM

Little Scottie always knows where to find the booze and the boys!

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2023 7:26 PM

R96- Well said. People can tell the difference between sincere grief and worry and acting. Susan Smith keeping her eyes shut while pretending to cry was obviously fake . Watts smiling on camera as he spoke about his missing family gave him away immediately.

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote] Millennials should not have kids

How old are the parents?

by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2023 7:29 PM

I fear the mother baked him into a pie and ate him.

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2023 7:34 PM

It's looking more and more grim. There's a reason they talk about "the first 48 hours" in a missing persons investigation. The odds of finding a missing person ALIVE outside of this time frame (48 hours) drop immensely.

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2023 8:01 PM

R103- Especially children. It does look grim.

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2023 8:04 PM

This poor scamp sure looked like a handful. He just needed somebody to point him in the right direction!

What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2023 8:08 PM

Oh they're from Indiana; that explains a lot. People like that are a dime a dozen, or less. It's the northern Florida. For that little boy's sake, I hope he's found alive and taken into protective care.

It doesn't look good though. Either the POS parents lost it and killed him or the poor little guy had enough and either ran away or killed himself. It's been very cold and damp the last couple nights. If he was outside at night wearing just shorts and that thin shirt...😢

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2023 8:29 PM

I hope he just ran away but it isn't really looking that way.

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2023 8:32 PM

The local Indy news reported that police gave up the search because they have looked everywhere he might have gone.

Police dogs are still search and they have continued the water searches. They think now that if he is still alive he left the area.....possibly taken by someone without his permission or he got into a car with someone.

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2023 10:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2023 11:01 PM

R109 What's the update because we've already seen that article posted here several times.

by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2023 11:07 PM

Hey, R110, you're not on fucking websleuths here. Not everyone is going to read through 110 posts to make sure whatever they're posting hasn't been posted before and what fucking difference does it make? We're not here for you, personally. The threads often get repetitive information and nobody needs your nagging ass giving people shit about it.

Post is a repeat, move along, nobody needs to hear from you about it.

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2023 11:14 PM

R109 / R111 That article was already posted. You seem mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2023 11:16 PM

How embarrassing for you, R111. Your shame is evident.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2023 11:17 PM

Move your fat ass along, R112.

by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2023 11:18 PM

Stop arguing! This gayling is lost or more likely dead which is more important than your petty bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 115March 21, 2023 11:21 PM

R96 Exactly. I remember a case on That Chapter I think, and a nice guy had been murdered, he was a firefighter or something heroic and he had a young female friend and when they told her he was dead, her reaction was heart wrenching, I've never seen someone react like this, and it was totally sincere. I still think about that poor girl, she was so sad and confused and broken by hearing about this guy's murder, and he was just her friend, not her son. I also wonder if this kid didn't kill himself, my boyfriend said he bet the kid did. Look at his shitty life, wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 116March 21, 2023 11:24 PM

R96, websleuths fraus always seem to think they're psychic and have great "instincts"

Most of them believed Sherri Papini

by Anonymousreply 117March 21, 2023 11:28 PM

R117 Few did

by Anonymousreply 118March 21, 2023 11:32 PM

I can’t help but think of abusive parents.

by Anonymousreply 119March 21, 2023 11:39 PM

Just fuck. I feel so for that boy.

by Anonymousreply 120March 21, 2023 11:47 PM

That poor kid. Even in pictures where he's smiling, you can see the pain. This just sucks.

Why, God?

by Anonymousreply 121March 21, 2023 11:53 PM

R121 If there was a "god" the kid wouldn't be abused in the first place

by Anonymousreply 122March 21, 2023 11:54 PM

[quote]Not everyone is going to read through 110 posts to make sure whatever they're posting hasn't been posted before

I can think of nothing more arrogant to say on a message board.

"I'm not going to bother to read what you pissants wrote. That's not important. What *I* have to say is much, much more important, and I expect you all to read it. I don't care if it's been posted or talked about before. Now *I'm* in the thread and it's all about ME ME ME."

Douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 123March 21, 2023 11:58 PM

R118, nope, most believed her at first

by Anonymousreply 124March 22, 2023 12:08 AM

Whatever, R123, I've been on the DL for many, many years and I frequently go into threads with hundreds of posts in them and I don't read every post. I'll read a few at the top, I may read a few at the end, whatever - I still comment if I feel like it. That's just fine and perfectly acceptable on the Datalounge (and most other places, child).

Also, fuck you and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 125March 22, 2023 12:30 AM

Meanwhile - updated info that hasn't been shared already...?

by Anonymousreply 126March 22, 2023 1:05 AM

Oh no it's not R125! What was that stupid TWOP rule? 12 pages or 12 replies or something ridiculous. I followed that rule religiously!

by Anonymousreply 127March 22, 2023 1:29 AM

Most did not believe her, R124

by Anonymousreply 128March 22, 2023 1:36 AM

TWOP? I have no idea what that means nor what rules you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 129March 22, 2023 1:41 AM

Televisión Without Pity, r129, a now defunct TV show discussion forum.

by Anonymousreply 130March 22, 2023 2:52 AM

R129 must not know what TWOP is either because he's too old or too young. It's hard to tell!

by Anonymousreply 131March 22, 2023 2:57 AM

R125 is probably from Buffalo.

by Anonymousreply 132March 22, 2023 3:14 AM

They're updating information as they get it on this website:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 22, 2023 3:25 AM

Thank you, R130. I vaguely remember that site existed and I never bothered with it.

Regardless, nobody has to read hundreds of fucking posts in order to comment on a thread here. Double postings are not a big deal, they happen all the time. Just move along to the next one, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 134March 22, 2023 3:39 AM

R134 is me, r129.

by Anonymousreply 135March 22, 2023 3:41 AM

Someone check Bryan Singer's pool!

by Anonymousreply 136March 22, 2023 3:43 AM

That kid looks so hopeless and sad. I hope he's all right and I hope the parents are going through HELL for what they've done. When do we get a look at the no-doubt-shitty-violent boyfriend/husband/father? Why wasn't he there with the fake-crying Mom?

by Anonymousreply 137March 22, 2023 3:55 AM

You know he's a fat hog in a MAGA hat.

by Anonymousreply 138March 22, 2023 3:57 AM

When we find him... you may not want him back.

by Anonymousreply 139March 22, 2023 4:00 AM

Let's say - hypothetically - the parents are responsible for the kid's demise. Even if they have a shred of decency, can you imagine the last photo you took of your child is one of him crying and humiliated? That would haunt you every night.

by Anonymousreply 140March 22, 2023 11:16 AM

If they had souls, of course.

by Anonymousreply 141March 22, 2023 11:19 AM

I suspect that, if/when the parents are revealed as culpable, they’ll blame the kid for the negative attention and their situation.. they’ll be raging in prison. I can’t imagine they’ll be haunted.

by Anonymousreply 142March 22, 2023 11:25 AM

If that kid in the picture - the one sitting on the stairs looking completely dejected - got away and is alive somewhere? That poor kid looks like he turned a corner in his mind sitting there like that.

Is this how serial killers are born?

Fuck those useless breeding shit stains and the havoc they’ve wrought.

by Anonymousreply 143March 22, 2023 11:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 22, 2023 11:33 AM

He disappeared from home at about 8:30 in the evening. He has 3 other siblings including a twin. Twins usually aren't far from each other. Somebody has to know something. Who took the picture of him in that awful shirt? Whoever did take it, probably wrote on it. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 145March 22, 2023 12:07 PM

Suicide.

It's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 146March 22, 2023 12:17 PM

That's what I think too. He looks so sad and hurt in that photo. Terribly sad.

by Anonymousreply 147March 22, 2023 12:58 PM

He has a twin?! I guess there'll be a double suicide before this over then.

by Anonymousreply 148March 22, 2023 12:59 PM

Yes, I've read he has a twin and 2 other siblings.

by Anonymousreply 149March 22, 2023 1:02 PM

Bad feeling this kid came from a home with humiliating punishments. Some parents really are that nasty. I could see them making a kid march outside in the cold. Growing up (90s), my uncle's GF (now wife) had a hard to handle toddler that would sometimes wet the bed. One "punishment" was to make him out in the car to sleep -- a 3yr old! during winter!

My mom alerted people, but everyone just turned on her. He became my cousin through adoption, but it's dysfunctional with them even in adulthood... Guess I'm just saying I'm not surprised at how rotten some parents can be, even to small children, over minor infractions.

by Anonymousreply 150March 22, 2023 1:08 PM

R149 made me think about how homes like that don't always abuse all the kids either. My cousin ever up with a sister and they treated her the total opposite. Some families favor using just one kid as their scapegoat to soak up the frustration in the house.

by Anonymousreply 151March 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Are these his siblings?

I'm guessing the girl is his twin, but it looks like he also has three younger siblings, and not just two.

Notice that one of the younger boys has a sling on his arm. Probably an injury caused by his parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 22, 2023 1:14 PM

Its true. Some parents use excessive corporal punishment and humiliation as a way to control and abuse kids. I've seen it too. The cops haven't said who wrote that on his shirt or who took the picture. If the parents did something to this kid, the other kids would know. I'm afraid he might have walked off and hurt himself. The mothers statement bothers me too, though.

by Anonymousreply 153March 22, 2023 1:15 PM

Can his sorry excuse of a mother be charged with anything if that poor boy committed suicide?

by Anonymousreply 154March 22, 2023 1:15 PM

Yes, he has a twin sister. I didn't know one of the kids has his arm in a sling.

by Anonymousreply 155March 22, 2023 1:17 PM

R152 those kids are definitely being abused. The girl in the grey shirt looks like a comfort eater.

by Anonymousreply 156March 22, 2023 1:18 PM

Scottie's shirt read "I hurt my little brother."

Maybe that's why the little boy's arm is in a sling.

And that could be why his mother made him wear that stupid shirt. Maybe Scottie lied about how the little boy got hurt, which would explain all the different writing all over the shirt.

If that's the case, then it could also be why the mother looks so nervous. She knows she went too far and caused him to run away and possibly kill himself.

It could also be why the police are protecting her.

by Anonymousreply 157March 22, 2023 1:22 PM

I hate to speculate about things like this, but I think you're right ^^.

by Anonymousreply 158March 22, 2023 1:23 PM

I feel like he ran away and either killed himself or really wants to die.

by Anonymousreply 159March 22, 2023 1:24 PM

I don't see a set of twins in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 160March 22, 2023 1:25 PM

[quote] Guess I'm just saying I'm not surprised at how rotten some parents can be, even to small children, over minor infractions.

Amazing. People have such misguided sympathy for even the most recalcitrant child.

by Anonymousreply 161March 22, 2023 2:07 PM

He's probably turning tricks on Broadway & Belmont as we speak. Hopefully. It's a better life than the one he left behind.

by Anonymousreply 162March 22, 2023 2:11 PM

He wouldn't have gotten far in just shorts and a t-shirt. He's nearby. Hopefully hiding at a friends house. Unlikely though. God forbid if someone picked him up and didn't take him to the police station.

by Anonymousreply 163March 22, 2023 2:18 PM

R151 It's true, we were never punished!

by Anonymousreply 164March 22, 2023 3:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 22, 2023 8:55 PM

R165- So he never left his home?

by Anonymousreply 166March 22, 2023 8:56 PM

R165 It seems there is nothing new in that tweeted video

by Anonymousreply 167March 22, 2023 9:08 PM

He's dead.

by Anonymousreply 168March 22, 2023 9:09 PM

R168 That's the worry, but no official word yet.

by Anonymousreply 169March 22, 2023 9:14 PM

They are still searching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 22, 2023 9:32 PM

Best news in Indiana is from WRTV - everybody else just plays catch up.....watch their coverage.

They also have the cutest gayest weathermen.

Formerly WFBM TV when Frances Farmer worked there from 1958-64. The news department always gave her credit for their high ratings because of the lead-in audience she gave them six days a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 22, 2023 10:05 PM

Watch me, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 22, 2023 10:07 PM

Indiana police say missing teen's parents forced him to wear shirt with demeaning words, are now 'heartbroken'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 22, 2023 10:59 PM

I read that it’s spring break at his school this week, so maybe he’s hiding in a vacant house. That would be the best outcome.

by Anonymousreply 174March 23, 2023 12:22 AM

This case really really bothers me. Really makes me so sad. I see myself, at his age, in his fact. I was abused- I don't think as bad as he is. But I see the feelings I used to have at ages 7-13 in his face.

I pray that that little boy is ALIVE and will no longer have to endure his evil parents.

by Anonymousreply 175March 23, 2023 12:28 AM

I noticed, as did another poster, that in the pictures in R109's post that Scottie has his arm in a sling. I can't tell if it's a cast or not. Accident or abuse?

by Anonymousreply 176March 23, 2023 1:44 AM

So, the parents made him wear the shirt. They probably also told him they'd put it on the internet, then he most likely ran off. I'm just guessing, but that's what it feels like. Hopefully he's hiding somewhere. At 14 yrs old, that kind of humiliation can tremendously upset a kid.

by Anonymousreply 177March 23, 2023 1:53 AM

The "parent" fucked around and found out how brutaluzing a child isn't such a great idea.

There does not seem to be a father. Why haven't we seen her boyfriend/partner or Scottie's father crying for the child's safe return? She's a Kyle Rittenhouse mother who needs her voice back.

by Anonymousreply 178March 23, 2023 2:16 AM

Parents have one chance with each child. One. And for them to abuse, demean, or molest that one child - it’s so infuriating that I don’t have words. I hope there is a/n horrific place in hell for parents who fuck with their innocent, vulnerable children. I’m just heartsick for this poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 179March 23, 2023 2:18 AM

This thread is fraulicious.

by Anonymousreply 180March 23, 2023 2:20 AM

r180 is cuntaceous.

by Anonymousreply 181March 23, 2023 2:23 AM

Does r180 mean she supports rape? The mean, assaulting type, not the seduction it imagines.

by Anonymousreply 182March 23, 2023 2:36 AM

I really really hope this one survives somewhere. He was treated wrongly. I feel like even if he was somewhere safe, we would know by now. If he's dead, may he rest in peace.

Would it be too much to ask that all adults stop abusing young'ns like now? This week. Just don't.

by Anonymousreply 183March 23, 2023 2:52 AM

Have the parents been on TV before today, to plead directly to their son? If not, why?. He couldn't have gone far, he's got to be near the home. 8:30 at night, just wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and upset. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 184March 23, 2023 3:03 AM

The parents seem really awful. The poor child.

by Anonymousreply 185March 23, 2023 3:13 AM

Best outcome: He's found alive and well. And taken out of that house of horrors. Along with their other children.

Really, it would be better if it came to light that he wasn't being abused at all, but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

by Anonymousreply 186March 23, 2023 3:22 AM

R186 Mental and physical abuse would seem to be apart of his life.

by Anonymousreply 187March 23, 2023 3:34 AM

[quote]Mental and physical abuse would seem to be apart of his life.

I wish it were apart from his life.

by Anonymousreply 188March 23, 2023 3:45 AM

I’m sure the hag of a mother took that photo of him. What a cunt. I hope he’s hiding at a friends house but upthread someone said it was in the 30’s that night. The scenario surrounding him missing is abuse.

by Anonymousreply 189March 23, 2023 4:17 AM

Check the backseats of all the cars. Little cocktease...

by Anonymousreply 190March 23, 2023 4:41 AM

This thread smells like a church potluck AND a Bed Bath & Beyond clearance sale!

by Anonymousreply 191March 23, 2023 4:44 AM

Lmao!^^

by Anonymousreply 192March 23, 2023 4:47 AM

R191 I don't understand this comment. Are you saying that people who are concerned and/or feel badly or sad are somehow wrong to do so? You think wringing comedy over an abused boy who's been murdered is a good idea?

And I don't know what the fuck R190 is saying.

This place can get pretty gross. I know it's just one or two freaks, but still. Go the fuck away, scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 193March 23, 2023 5:39 AM

R193 it means the poster suspects there are women posting on the thread

by Anonymousreply 194March 23, 2023 6:57 AM

R193 get thee a sense of humor, frau cunt! This is not WebSleuths.

by Anonymousreply 195March 23, 2023 7:02 AM

Thank you, r195.

r193, go away. Leave. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 196March 23, 2023 8:18 AM

I hope I'm wrong, but they need to start looking for this kid in ditches and drainpipe, and checking the mom's garage for shovels.

by Anonymousreply 197March 23, 2023 8:27 AM

R191 New DL legendary line! R193 Really outed herself as a frau.

by Anonymousreply 198March 23, 2023 9:23 AM

The camera shows the kid leaving the house. Does it show the parents leaving the house later on? Or him coming back?

Is the DL theory that he came back home and the parents killed him? Maybe beat him to death? Or is it that the parents went out to get him, hit him, and accidentally killed him due to his already weakened state?

by Anonymousreply 199March 23, 2023 9:26 AM

R193 Just a heads up - those "2" are actually the same freak over and over - put it on block, thread improves.

by Anonymousreply 200March 23, 2023 9:43 AM

Odd there's no sign of him. It's been a week. Either he ran away and:

A) He has someone hiding and protecting him very well.

B) He's very good at hiding and is afraid to show himself.

C) He's very good at hiding, has died and they can't find his body.

OR

His parents, or just his father, lost it in anger and killed him, hiding the body, either on property or elsewhere. He's scrawny and both parents are big fuckers who could easily overpower this fourteen year old. It's the fat whining mother who's been seen only once, putting on a poor performance. No mention of law enforcement interviewing the other kids and no sign of the father. Never underestimate The White Trash Good Ol' Boys Network. This is starting to have the same smell as the Delphi murders.

I'm sorry for sounding like WebSleuths, but this really makes me sick. There are so many people like this family; fat, lazy, selfish, hateful trash who have no business having kids and man, can they lie their fat asses off to cover up when they've done something. They lack emotional and mental maturity and sound like the children they still are, getting in trouble with the elementary school principal. I can just see them smiling and having fun as they put that poor kid through Hell. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 201March 23, 2023 12:00 PM

Check the chimney.

Also R193 stop be the frauiest frau that ever fraued, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 202March 23, 2023 1:50 PM

This may be a different 14-year-old......but there you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 23, 2023 5:06 PM

R203 It's not, but what a stupid thing to randomly throw out there

by Anonymousreply 204March 23, 2023 5:16 PM

R202 So not finding jokes about an sad abused 14 year old is frauish? Okkkk, psycho.

by Anonymousreply 205March 23, 2023 6:24 PM

The kid is cute. Resembles Meg Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2023 6:27 PM

R205 Yup, you're a frau.

by Anonymousreply 207March 23, 2023 6:36 PM

Articles say the parents have been polygraphed, but the domestic situation isn't clear. Does the father live in the house? Is there a boyfriend? Usually, when a child goes missing both parents make a plea, even if one is doing all the talking, or they have a representative make a statement. Mom didn't really do herself any favors in her message. "We're not trying to scare you." Um.

by Anonymousreply 208March 23, 2023 6:55 PM

There’s security footage of the kid leaving the house around 8:30pm. Someone upthread asked if the parents are seen leaving the house after that. That’s a good question. Were they?

I’m not convinced they killed him. I think he ran away. But I also think they’re dicks for making him wear that shirt (among whatever else they put him through).

by Anonymousreply 209March 23, 2023 7:09 PM

This is not a foreign faction nor a simple misunderstanding involving a pint sized harlot. In my expert opinion, the mother should fry in the electric chair until she is charbroiled!!

by Anonymousreply 210March 23, 2023 7:17 PM

Abusive parents.

by Anonymousreply 211March 23, 2023 7:39 PM

Wait, was it this kid who was found in that perverts bathroom or not?

by Anonymousreply 212March 23, 2023 7:55 PM

R212 No, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 213March 23, 2023 8:03 PM

[quote] The kid is cute. Resembles Meg Ryan.

And the parents dumped the kid in the same way that the world dumped Meg Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 214March 23, 2023 8:12 PM

To be fair, like most kids, Meg Ryan overstayed her welcome by a decade.

by Anonymousreply 215March 23, 2023 8:16 PM

R214

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 23, 2023 8:17 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if a concerned motorist driving through the neighborhood spotted the boy frolicking about in the cold so late at night, dressed in such a daring manner, and took him in,

by Anonymousreply 217March 23, 2023 8:25 PM

Check the crawlspace.

by Anonymousreply 218March 23, 2023 8:42 PM

CHECK THE CABINS BY THE LAKE

by Anonymousreply 219March 23, 2023 9:04 PM

Check the sewers.

by Anonymousreply 220March 23, 2023 9:07 PM

Succumb to the elements?

by Anonymousreply 221March 23, 2023 9:10 PM

R219, is the water brackish in those parts?

by Anonymousreply 222March 23, 2023 10:05 PM

The water was so brack that day.

by Anonymousreply 223March 23, 2023 10:26 PM

Brack and Brue.

by Anonymousreply 224March 23, 2023 10:27 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 225March 23, 2023 10:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 23, 2023 10:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2023 10:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2023 10:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2023 10:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2023 10:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 23, 2023 10:56 PM

R230 meh, you tried

by Anonymousreply 232March 23, 2023 10:56 PM

So is the poor kid dead or what?

by Anonymousreply 233March 23, 2023 10:57 PM

It's been a week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 23, 2023 11:00 PM

Three 14 year old boys in one week....missing!

At least they found one in the Tesla owner's bathroom.....with a hickey on his neck.

It's Indiana, Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235March 24, 2023 1:46 AM

You see 30+ new responses on a thread like this and you think, that surely means that there is some new development in the the case. Alas...

by Anonymousreply 236March 24, 2023 1:51 AM

What R236 said. This sucks.

by Anonymousreply 237March 24, 2023 1:58 AM

[quote][R230] meh, you tried.

r230 is unsurprisingly r226 - r231, r232. Everyone else from r217 to your post are either dedicated trolls or think they are funny.

I mean, a joke post here or there is expected, but c'mon - don't spam the thread.

by Anonymousreply 238March 24, 2023 2:26 AM

I believe Scottie's mother, at least, (no word whether the father was in home or if there's a live in boyfriend who provoked or instigated the situation) delivered a punishment that led to her son's death.

My belief is that after she wrote the derogatory, shaming statements on the t-shirt, and made sure his head was shaved publicly (she claimed he wanted it at Super Cuts, FFS), and sent him out of the family house near a prominent intersection in town where they lived to walk around with his billboard t-shirt admitting "crimes" in order to humiliate and shame her son in front of the whole town when he walked around shivering and nearing hypothermia with the confession Mama scrawled across his chest.

I stand by my belief he was kicked out of the family house so mother could please a new man, or she just hated him beyond belief. After four sprogs, as the oldest, he probably disappointed his cooch-twitching mother.

by Anonymousreply 239March 24, 2023 2:46 AM

R239 Somewhere in all that ramble (and entire paragraph run-on sentence), I think I agree with your sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 240March 24, 2023 2:51 AM

Morris lives with his parents — both employees of Del-Com schools — and three siblings, including a twin sister.

Turner said many of the adults interviewed said Scottie Morris was "the sweetest kid you ever want to meet," described as both "very polite" and "jovial."

The police chief said the teenager apparently tried to run away once before, but that effort was interrupted by a member of his extended family.

Turner also said the boy at times was in conflict with his mother — a fairly common experience for a teenager, he noted — and that there was no evidence he had been physically abused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 24, 2023 12:26 PM

Have they searched Bryan Singer's cabin?

by Anonymousreply 242March 24, 2023 1:04 PM

They stopped searching for this boy, but they're still searching for Julian Sands?

by Anonymousreply 243March 24, 2023 1:39 PM

And there we are with what I was saying about The White Trash Good Ol' Boys Network. The police chief making excuses for the mother, covering for her, saying all teenagers are in conflict with their mothers and there was no sign of abuse. That fat idiot doesn't call what was written on that shirt and Scottie being forced to walk around in public wearing it (in freezing temperatures!) plus the public head shaving, "abuse"?! Indiana at its best.

Also, people saying Scottie was jovial and one of the sweetest kids, is often indicative of an abused person. They often project to others the way they wish things were to cope and cover. I know I did that.

by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2023 1:51 PM

I had wondered if he was maybe a difficult child with behavior issues, but the article in r241 says the opposite. So he was just abused. Such a sad story. At least it exposes the POS mom.

by Anonymousreply 245March 24, 2023 1:52 PM

Humiliation is abuse, period. The worst fucking kind.

by Anonymousreply 246March 24, 2023 1:57 PM

If I saw that fat cunt POS out in public handing out flyers, by God, I would read her for filth! Of course, there's no indication she'd actually put that much effort into it, the uncaring trash bitch.

That poor kid is dead. Either law enforcement knows that and is covering for the parents or the parents are covering their own fat asses. The police chief is no fucking better.

by Anonymousreply 247March 24, 2023 2:01 PM

Eaton police say no human remains found in search area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 24, 2023 2:09 PM

According to this site the mother is a foster mother and the man in the house is her boyfriend.

And the photo of this kid in the odd T shirt was captured from a video the mother made.

@ 6:22.there's an informative bullet list of facts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Check all the chimneys nearby.

by Anonymousreply 250March 24, 2023 3:13 PM

I wonder of CPS/DCFS will make a visit to the family now? The article cited upthread says both parents work for the school district, but not their occupations. Reports to CPS usually come from mandated reporters like teachers, medical personnel, etc. Might it be school staff protected the mother like the sheriff seems to be doing now? Small towns just suck.

I'm curious how the polygraph questions were phrased. Was the administrator able to get them to say whether Scottie had left on his own vs. being sent out in the cold with that t-shirt as punishment? Also would like to know if the other kids were questioned.

by Anonymousreply 251March 24, 2023 3:15 PM

r250, we already did that way back when r202 told us to.

by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2023 3:16 PM

Has anyone phoned Oleebia??!?

by Anonymousreply 253March 24, 2023 3:19 PM

I hope it’s not death, but why would death be the only outcome for an abused child? Where are/were the neighbors? They didn’t hear or see abuse? Wearing a shirt like that, there was abuse, and I’m sure there was abuse in public. Where is child protective services? I would have absolutely called the police on those people. Many times probably. People are unconcerned today. It’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 254March 24, 2023 3:30 PM

His sister is a little cunt. How dare she be inconvenienced by her missing brother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 24, 2023 9:57 PM

WOW at r255. What an insensitive, spoiled and little shit she is to post that. Man, think about how much regret she will experience IF he does turn up dead that she would even feel that way instead of being worried as fuck.

That's goddamn cuntastic.

by Anonymousreply 256March 24, 2023 10:00 PM

R255 / R256 allegedly fake

by Anonymousreply 257March 24, 2023 10:04 PM

People in the comments confirm that it's definitely his sister. She also posted that Scottie was a bad kid at home. That little bitch is covering for her parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258March 24, 2023 10:17 PM

Fake

by Anonymousreply 259March 24, 2023 10:20 PM

Lol at R255.

She writes like a ghetto whore who will get knocked up by the time she turns 15 years old.

by Anonymousreply 260March 24, 2023 10:25 PM

His other sister is named "Madissyn," so you know those parents are capable of ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 261March 25, 2023 2:55 AM

SCOTTIE IS SAFE!

Can't link to it, but the Eaton, Illinois police department just posted on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 262March 25, 2023 3:07 AM

Link to FB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263March 25, 2023 3:15 AM

Here is a pic of the FB link, and it's Eaton, INDIANA, r262

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2023 3:15 AM

glad he is found. now I hope they don't just send him back to those parents.

on another note, the twin was upset about having to look for him which should have been a clue that he wasn't dead. Being a twin she would have probably known or felt that he had died.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2023 3:23 AM

I went to the Facebook post and started reading the comments. All this "praise God" and "praise Jesus" shit on the 10-month anniversary of the Uvalde shootings. Why didn't prayer work when someone murdered 17 children and two adults?

Pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2023 3:26 AM

Be gone, websleuth fraus

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2023 3:28 AM

LOL at the websleuth fraus screaming that the parents were murderers because they didn't "act right"

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2023 3:30 AM

I grew up in a home that's probably not unlike the one this kid is from. And I totally understand his sister's comment I had a younger brother who had impulse issues due to a brain mal formation. He's the frequently run away and we would spend hours looking for him and when he was home he was constantly attacking us our pets and screaming at my mom. And I got to say that some of those times that he went missing I kind of hoped we wouldn't find him.

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2023 3:33 AM

R253 ...damn it, you made me laugh. God I hate Maria.

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2023 3:37 AM

I figured he probably ran away and some opportunistic creep snatched him up under the guise of "taking him somewhere safe." I'm glad to see that isn't what happened.

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2023 3:51 AM

Read me a story, r270. I am soooo sleeeepy…

by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2023 3:54 AM

They found him? Alive?

I hate it when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2023 3:59 AM

Get that kid away from that horrible family.

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2023 4:03 AM

I don’t know why nearly everyone here thought the parents killed him or he met with harm. It said in articles he had tried running away before. I think he should be placed elsewhere and not return to the parents who clearly don’t know how to handle him.

by Anonymousreply 275March 25, 2023 4:07 AM

His bitch sister won’t be happy!

by Anonymousreply 276March 25, 2023 4:26 AM

It's nice to hear some good news for a change. Maybe our collective thoughts helped! Nah.

by Anonymousreply 277March 25, 2023 5:11 AM

🙁 Did someone, anyone, offer him their seat on the train?

by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2023 5:50 AM

Maybe he decided to visit a REAL NYC or New Jersey diner. NOT a Waffle House.

by Anonymousreply 279March 25, 2023 5:54 AM

Yay for Scottie!

So happy he's okay.

by Anonymousreply 280March 25, 2023 6:06 AM

R157 wins.

by Anonymousreply 281March 25, 2023 6:07 AM

Scottie was taken to the Eaton Police Department and questioned then taken to Ball Memorial Hospital in nearby Muncie, Indiana to be examined "from head to toe" and has been placed temporarily in someone else's home (not his family).

by Anonymousreply 282March 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Source?

I hope it’s true that he’s in a foster home.

by Anonymousreply 283March 25, 2023 8:45 AM

R283 I'm in Indiana and read that on a local news site:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 25, 2023 8:56 AM

It’s a real relief there seems to be a “happy” ending for once with one of these cases.

by Anonymousreply 285March 25, 2023 9:48 AM

I hope he gets to stay with the new home and they spoil him rotten.

by Anonymousreply 286March 25, 2023 10:06 AM

I knew he wasn’t dead because the police said the video showed him leaving the house, not returning, and never said the parents left the house.

With that in mind, something is wrong with that family and I suspect the son is the scapegoat and gets a lot of abuse from not just the parents but also the siblings.

by Anonymousreply 287March 25, 2023 10:14 AM

I want details. Had he been outside the entire time up until they found him?

How did he not know he was being searched for?

How could nobody have seen him about?

Who was harboring him from the elements and from view?

Or was he tucked inside somewhere (breaking and entering) warm and decided to, what? Venture out for food?

by Anonymousreply 288March 25, 2023 10:22 AM

R288 All the answers… next year on Netflix!

by Anonymousreply 289March 25, 2023 10:32 AM

R278 Cate Blanchett would have

by Anonymousreply 290March 25, 2023 10:50 AM

There's a Tweet of a t-shirt filled with positive affirmations and kind words. I hope Scotty gets to see it.

Common in abusive families for one child to be labeled "The Black Sheep" and for the adults to get the other kids to treat him/her like the "problem." Covers up for serious parental mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 291March 25, 2023 11:25 AM

He's been found safe!

I always assumed he just ran off because his parents are assholes. They may be emotionally abusive, but at the same time this seems like pretty typical small town Indiana parenting, and 99% of them don't actually kill their kids. That's still another level IMO.

Although I believed he fled the house alive, I was worried something had happened since he was missing so long. Glad to hear he's okay and I hope CPS looks into his situation.

by Anonymousreply 292March 25, 2023 1:12 PM

Thank god he's ok. Hoping for a CPS intervention.

by Anonymousreply 293March 25, 2023 1:30 PM

😀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 25, 2023 1:38 PM

"[R193], go away. Leave. Fuck off."

Someone has died!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 25, 2023 2:04 PM

R284

He was talking to his mother when an officer approached them. Interesting. Did she call the police or did the cop just happen upon them? I have questions.

by Anonymousreply 296March 25, 2023 2:07 PM

"About 11:30 p.m., Eaton Police Chief Jay Turner told The Star Press Scottie would be taken to IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie "to be checked out head to toe." "He appears to be OK," the chief said. Turner said he could not yet confirm details of how the teen was found by an Eaton officer, about 10:30 p.m. at Harford and Harris streets.

The teen was reportedly speaking with his mother as the officer approached them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 25, 2023 2:11 PM

He was with his mother?

by Anonymousreply 298March 25, 2023 2:23 PM

Same, R298. They better give us all the scoop. Where was he? How did an office just run into him talking to his mother? Will the parents also now have to wear t-shirts of shame?

by Anonymousreply 299March 25, 2023 2:29 PM

Was he found in a house or standing on the corner? Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 25, 2023 2:31 PM

My wonderful neighbor Joel spotted the boy exposed to the elements and took him under his wing. The night before he brought him back, Joel and Scottie visited my beautiful home for a manly evening. I made Coq au vin, then we watched Greco Roman Wrestling highlights I had preserved on videotape.

by Anonymousreply 301March 25, 2023 2:32 PM

I invited him to one of my candlelight suppers. He stayed for over a week, delightful boy.

by Anonymousreply 302March 25, 2023 2:40 PM

That kid is a victim of child abuse. A similar situation arose in my cousin's house. My uncle is an asshole. He had four kids. Mt aunt died giving birth to #5. He remarried and his new wife had 4 kids. She mistreated #5 terribly. Had her going to school with a "dunce hat" on her head and a sign around her neck telling everyone she was "bad." She was locked in a closet and mocked and ridiculed by her older step siblings. She took up shop lifting and was in and out of Juvie. She did drugs, she was a complete mess. She married a good guy who has given her stability. But she is still fragile and damaged. Hope the cops look into the way this kid is treated at home. I feel really bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 303March 25, 2023 2:40 PM

This story sprung to mind. He was also found after a couple of weeks, but seemed very savvy. They thought he went to California, but was found close by. Checked for an update and he’s now in college and has a gf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 25, 2023 2:45 PM

Glad his found - I doubt we'll eventually hear the whole story. But the original notice, using the words "feared to be in extreme danger" was unusual, and one reason why it was a big national story. "Extreme danger" why?

And, of course, there's the bizarre and sad pic of the kid in the T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 305March 25, 2023 4:16 PM

R251 The mom is a lunch lady, dad is maintenance for school system. Kid lives with both bio parents. Has an older sister, a twin sister and a younger brother.

Parents are known to do sick things to him like shaving head regularly and taking matress.

Twin and aunt have made SM posts that expose the family scapegoating dynamic, they don't even back off when he is missing. Describe him as "bad" at home.

Mom has previous court findings of neglect. May have had oldest kid when young teen herself. Family should have been on CPS radar but were not. LE also seems way too chummy. Why?

by Anonymousreply 306March 25, 2023 4:20 PM

The pic of the boy with his arm in the sling. Is that not Scottie? Some here have said it's his younger brother. I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 307March 25, 2023 4:22 PM

R307, It's mjy understanding that family SM shows many photos of multiple sibs with injuries. Scottie seems to have been particularly scapegoated but whole family is toxic AF and dangerous for kids.

by Anonymousreply 308March 25, 2023 4:34 PM

Thank you, r306. I figured by her looks the mother wasn't a teacher or administrator. Lunch lady sounds about right. I'd also read about the repeated mattress taking on Reddit and posters there said some town people openly posted about punishments on SM. Yet other adults told the police he's a good and sweet kid. Folks knew. So glad her history of neglect has been verifiably exposed.

[QUOTE]seems like pretty typical small town Indiana parenting, and 99% of them don't actually kill their kids.

You know that 1% represents hundreds of children, right?

by Anonymousreply 309March 25, 2023 4:51 PM

What kind of insane small town in Indiana routinely tortures children like this?

What kind of toxic waste dump person accepts this as "pretty typical" behavior?

Public humiliation is not discipline. Publicly shaming a child with is child abuse. To make a shaming, embarrassing t-shirt like that, shave a child's head and take his mattress away (so he slept on the floor?) is ALL child abuse.

Parenthood doesn't mean these dirtbags can treat children any way they want. Their children should be removed from that household and the parents should be arrested for child abuse. This is not a difficult case to appropriately resolve.

by Anonymousreply 310March 25, 2023 7:00 PM

My brother in law went full MAGA in the last few years. His insanity was already in progress (Rush Limbaugh etc.). I remember a couple of years ago I had a conversation/debate with him about the horrors of government regulation. I pointed some things like child labor laws - I pointed out that more than a century ago children were working in factories, with dangerous conditions and machines.

Me: "do you want children to work in places where they can be harmed...??"

Him: "if parents want their children to work, even if their hands are cut off, that's up to the parents not the government!!"

There is simple a profound difference about how the world works with some "parents"....

by Anonymousreply 311March 25, 2023 7:19 PM

He was found...alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 25, 2023 8:37 PM

Hopefully he can get over this with some good therapy....

by Anonymousreply 313March 25, 2023 8:42 PM

You know, maybe he IS bad.

by Anonymousreply 314March 25, 2023 9:09 PM

Wow. This is a good turn of events. I hope they tell us what the story is.

by Anonymousreply 315March 25, 2023 9:29 PM

No fucking shit, r312.

by Anonymousreply 316March 25, 2023 9:55 PM

That’s brand new information R312 if you started reading this thread at post 311.

by Anonymousreply 317March 25, 2023 10:56 PM

That's great news R312. I hope he reads his parents for filth with CPS and everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 318March 25, 2023 11:01 PM

Whoa!!!! There are MEAN, fucked up shits willing to destroy just not themselves, but the most useless, buttfucked "man" ever?

by Anonymousreply 319March 25, 2023 11:07 PM

There's a rumor he's been found alive. Can anyone confirm?

by Anonymousreply 320March 25, 2023 11:22 PM

If he lives with his mother and her boyfriend, where IS his father?

by Anonymousreply 321March 25, 2023 11:28 PM

I'm glad he's found. I had a feeling he's alive after that extensive search. It's hard to find someone who doesn't want to be found.

by Anonymousreply 322March 26, 2023 12:20 AM

A 14-year-old wants to be found. And no decent person would ever keep a 14-year-old from being found, if he'd been sheltering with the family of a friend or a youth shelter, they were probably urging him to report to the police and make damn sure that CPS got involved in his home life, and if he'd ended up at a homeless encampment there were probably people who have talked to him about going back and getting help, rather than staying and dooming himself to life on the streets.

Yes, I've met many homeless people through my jobs, most of them are wrecks but they're still people with normal human instincts. And helping a child in distress is a normal human instinct.

by Anonymousreply 323March 26, 2023 12:51 AM

Did he have a hickey on his neck?

by Anonymousreply 324March 26, 2023 1:10 AM

Scottie has appointed me his media-- what do they call it? Yeah, "liaison". You know, I'm just a simple, red-blooded American who doesn't know all kinds of... Anyway, please address all questions to me, preferably in front of millions of viewers, preferably on FOX News. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 325March 26, 2023 1:28 AM

[quote]His other sister is named "Madissyn," so you know those parents are capable of ANYTHING.

My God, they're even more monstrous than I suspected!

by Anonymousreply 326March 26, 2023 1:32 AM

The school photo of this kid reminds me of my own at that age. Smile doesn't reach to one muscle beyond the mouth and even that's debatable. My family's nickname for me was "the liar" and I was a straight-A student who actually won citizenship awards in school because I was so fucking terrified of being hated and doing anything wrong that I just went nuts trying to do the right thing and prove I wasn't "bad."

I hope this boy gets help but will he? In a small town like that, and with child services generally eager to keep kids with parents, and often staffed by overworked people who don't understand how good some parents are at feigning care? If he's being scapegoated to the extent that it looks like (that shirt is horrific), that's long-term life-ruining shit. Like he is 90% guaranteed fucked if no one stands up for him or takes his side, and it's pretty much certain that family dynamic, of him being the bad one, will continue well into adulthood. My siblings still treat me like a worthless sub-human.

It's awful to see this happening from an outside, adult perspective. Children are so vulnerable, and so unable to help themselves during the time of life when the damage is done. I'm so happy this kid is alive and I hope he goes on to live a happy, fulfilled life.

by Anonymousreply 327March 26, 2023 2:54 AM

the therapy couch is down the hall, to the left, hon r327

by Anonymousreply 328March 26, 2023 2:57 AM

Whoa, r328. Did your mother spit on you after you got expelled from her ample loins?

by Anonymousreply 329March 26, 2023 3:18 AM

R328 with a group kumbya rendition in the courtyard afterwards!

by Anonymousreply 330March 26, 2023 3:43 AM

My god, I've never seen anyone as dumb as R330.

I'm guessing she thinks she's smart, too.

by Anonymousreply 331March 26, 2023 3:46 AM

Nah, she’s just having fun at your expense R331 and you’re too pathetic not to fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 332March 26, 2023 4:11 AM

In one local account I read last night a police officer spokesperson let it slip that Scottie was found on social media. Then he stopped himself from saying any more but my guess is he was probably staying with a friend who persuaded him to contact authorities. Just a guess. I would post a link to that but now I can't remember where I read that.

by Anonymousreply 333March 26, 2023 4:38 AM

"found on social media"

by Anonymousreply 334March 26, 2023 12:59 PM

Mo info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 26, 2023 5:12 PM

Too eager, not enough tears.

Tossed him back.

by Anonymousreply 336March 26, 2023 5:14 PM

You just know all the ugly people at the candlelight vigil are disappointed he's not dead.

by Anonymousreply 337March 26, 2023 5:44 PM

He has a smile that will light up a room!

by Anonymousreply 338March 26, 2023 7:59 PM

Textbook "smile that doesn't involve the eyes", like the kid has never had anything to smile about in his life.

I hope the publicity means that the local CPS pays particular attention to this case, because that kid is obviously being abused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 26, 2023 9:49 PM

Locals report an aunt is claiming he is back home as of Sunday. This case might still have a very sad end. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 340March 27, 2023 1:59 AM

He comes from a loving if strict Christian family, respected in the community.

by Anonymousreply 341April 1, 2023 3:37 PM

He most likely will run away again. He and his family need professional help.

by Anonymousreply 342April 1, 2023 7:27 PM

[Quote] He comes from a loving Christian family, respected in the community...

So many real life crimes stories start like that, it's almost a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 343April 1, 2023 7:34 PM

R341, If that shaming T-shirt and taking away mattresses is an example of a “loving and respected Christian family”, I am very grateful I grew up in a family that was the opposite. We were treated humanely at least.

by Anonymousreply 344April 1, 2023 11:38 PM

R340 I really hope that's not true, the fact that that degrading photo was the ONLY recent photo they had to offer police was the first red flag. CPS needs to crawl up this families arse and stay there until there are some answers.

by Anonymousreply 345April 2, 2023 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!