Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams spotted drinking at NYC gay bar Townhouse after rehab

“She posed for a lot of pictures with all these gay men,” our source says, adding that she was a “hit” at the hotspot.

A rep for Williams didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

Page Six exclusively reported in September that Williams, 58, checked back into rehab for substance abuse issues. After nearly two months of treatment in an undisclosed facility, she said she was “better than ever.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2023 1:50 PM

Louis Vuitton diaper paired with Fendi compression tights

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 3:48 PM

Moving to LA. Smart. Sayonara to the users and parasites including the ex, family members and "fans".

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 3:50 PM

Her ultimate demise is taking longer than I thought it would.

I actually feel bad for her.

And I'm sure she wasn't the only one at the Townhouse wearing a diaper.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 3:53 PM

WWs claim to nationwide fame ironically, is an interview with an unhinged Whitney Houston in her decline. That interview opened up the opportunity for the television show but she was a regional success in the tri-state area, a well known "disc jokey".

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 4:01 PM

I will never understand why anyone would dress in something that makes it seem like they have no waist. She looks unhuman.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 6:14 PM

Sad last days…

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 6:17 PM

She was proving the cure worked by being able to drink so fabulously.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 6:18 PM

Next stop, Sierra Towers!

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 6:23 PM

Do straight alcoholics think if they drink it in a Gay bar it doesn’t count?

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 9:13 PM

That’s like if I eat in California, I don’t get fat.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2023 4:16 AM

I wonder if she will make amends for all the vile she spewed onto people she had no business butting into their lives.

Or will she continue to vulture off the misery of others?

Going by the law of "repeating past mistakes and expecting different results" = insanity... It's not a hard guess where she'll go.

But fingers crossed 4 U gUrL

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2023 4:23 AM

Mess.

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2023 4:37 AM

She's not going to make it. We all see it. Losing her job wasn't enough. When the BOOZE is controlling YOU---you have no control over it. Everyday is just about self loathing and intoxication. A bottle of Vodka will always tell you what you want to hear as long as you keep it around. This is like Aaron Carter all over again.

by Anonymousreply 13March 21, 2023 4:58 AM

Weird I thought she didn't have legs anymore or was just like a floating head or something so it's nice to see her out and about.

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2023 5:01 AM

Glad she’s having a good time

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2023 5:26 AM

Daytime tv was too much of a grind for a woman with so many personal problems: a cheating husband, dead mom, substance use issues, ugly son, and the sin baby from a hood chick. Wendy couldn't keep the plates spinning fast enough to placate her Jewish overlords, so they replaced her with another black woman is was easier to control. 12 seasons + 1 with guest hosts ain't too shabby for NJ trash from radio.

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2023 5:38 AM

I thought she was already Dead... :-/

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2023 6:00 AM

You just know that her pussy stinks!!

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2023 7:59 AM

[quote]r13 She's not going to make it. We all see it. Losing her job wasn't enough.

Daytime TV doesn’t go for boooooze an’ dope.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2023 8:31 AM

Slightly off topic but I looked into a Zoom LGBTQ AA meeting a few weeks ago and there was this old queen waving around a glass with what appeared to be brown liquor in it and smirking at the screen. And taking sips from it. When his time came to read he even read a couple paragraphs out of the Big Book. I actually asked my which one of the DLers is this. I was fascinated by his antics. Ultimately someone in authority caught on and kicked him out or he left on his own.

Maybe she goes to those types of AA meetings.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2023 9:35 AM

She represents the most fascinating bipolarity of human nature to me.

She is mean, mean, meanmeanmean.

[quote] Williams was heavily criticized in February 2020 for making light of Amie Harwick’s murder. After telling her studio audience about the celebrity therapist being pushed from a balcony, the host said, “Come on down,” borrowing Harwick’s ex-fiancée Drew Carey’s famous phrase from The Price Is Right.

She built her whole career on saying the cruelest things about people for laughs, not via comedy but just by way of saying vicious things. And she said vicious things about people who were really suffering at their lowest points. Everyone who supported her participated in that mean-spiritedness.

[quote] On Galentine’s Day 2020 (a made-up holiday from Parks and Recreation that celebrates female friendship), Williams lashed out at the men in her audience. “If you’re a man and you’re clapping, you’re not even a part of this,” she said. “I don’t care if you’re gay … Stop wearing our skirts and our heels. Gay men, you will never be the women that we are — no matter how gay, sir.” She tearfully apologized the next day.

And then she had this series of tragedies that ended her career, and the pretty close-to-universal response has been sympathy and compassion.

[quote] The Wendy’s Got the Heat author spread a false rumor in 1995 that Tupac Shakur had been raped in prison two years prior. The rapper later said, “That ­disrespected me, my family and what I represent.” Shakur’s diss track about Williams, “Why U Turn on Me?,” was released after his 1996 murder.

I find that really interesting.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2023 10:23 AM

She talked shit about everyone yet she’s the one with the most dirt in her own life. Nasty, vicious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2023 10:27 AM

As did Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2023 10:35 AM

She's gone nuts.

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2023 10:54 AM

I got kicked out of the Townhouse sucking off a very cute Russian twink in the bathroom. Some old fuck turned us in. This was years ago.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2023 10:57 AM

I can’t get OP pic, on the right specifically. Her body shape?! It literally does from her breast straight to her abdomen. Where the fuck is her stomach?!

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2023 11:07 AM

Body type? Straight up and down. No curves excluding the implants

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2023 11:32 AM

Any pics of her gash?

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2023 11:34 AM

The Townhouse is still open?!!!

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2023 11:39 AM

Poor thing. I wonder how many times she was asked if she was Trans or just in drag.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2023 11:46 AM

Well, if she was at the Townhouse that means she had the chance to sing SHOWTUNES! What would be her song selection? “Send in the Clowns…don’t bother they’re here”?

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2023 11:54 AM

[quote] She built her whole career on saying the cruelest things about people for laughs, not via comedy but just by way of saying vicious things. And she said vicious things about people who were really suffering at their lowest points. Everyone who supported her participated in that mean-spiritedness.

R21, do you even know where you are? Are you lost?

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2023 11:55 AM

It is weird the randomness of who comes out of those terrible careers - someone upthread mentioned Howard Stern. I'm surprised people didn't hate him more - maybe he changed before it was too late, unlike Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2023 11:56 AM

R31, she played Mama Morton in Chicago on Broadway so probably that song.

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2023 11:56 AM

Girls just wanna have fun

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2023 11:57 AM

Wendy loves to tell the story of how she never allowed doors to be closed in her house so many a time young Kev would walk by the bedroom when Wendy was giving big Kelvin a blowjob and she just kept going.

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2023 12:50 PM

Drinking after rehab? At the Townhouse! Unthinkable!!!

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2023 2:42 PM

[quote]R25 I got kicked out of the Townhouse sucking off a very cute Russian twink in the bathroom. Some old fuck turned us in. This was years ago.

You need to write your Senator.

#Discrimination

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2023 5:28 PM

She looks absolutely batshit. Look at those crazy eyes. WTF is going on with her bobble head and uniblock body on stilts legs?

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2023 5:31 PM

The Townhouse is a "hotspot"?

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2023 5:48 PM

All that cock sucking and boundary breaking was not enough to keep that troll she married,r36.

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2023 7:47 PM

Google her ex husband. WW is a goddess in comparison to that mouth breathing idiot she married and HE STILL CHEATED.

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2023 7:54 PM

I recently saw pictures of her son over the holidays. Damn, he sure is ugly !

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2023 8:13 PM

She looks like she is on meth. Her eyes are about to pop out of their sockets. She is far too old to play that game.

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2023 8:16 PM

R43 True. Lil Kelvin sure is homely!

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2023 9:29 PM

The Townhouse is the perfect place for her. It will never ever close. It's a funeral parlor with a piano.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2023 9:48 PM

That's funny , r46 two us more about the townhouse of today. I'm not interested in Wendy and I've never watched her show.

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2023 6:09 AM

Tell us more** not two of us (unless you're a dadbod bottom!)

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2023 6:11 AM

Yes! Tell us more about The Townhouse!

by Anonymousreply 49March 23, 2023 12:25 PM

There's always so much to take in from these WW sightings. But I can never shake the Coke Eyes & her insistence on wearing hot pants everywhere.

Smart Girls should have WW penciled in at the top of their 2024 Death Watch shortlist alongside Bob Barker. Even smarter girls already had her at the top of their 2023 Death Watch List. I sure as hell did!

by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2023 2:12 PM

[quote]Wendy Williams spotted

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2023 2:14 PM

Does Wendy steam her snatch before going out on the town looking for guys to blow?

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2023 6:00 PM

Article came out that Wendy is now declaring "there is no podcast". Either she or her manager has wised up and realized that she's in no condition to handle this endeavor.

A snippet of the article:

WENDY Williams has told friends that her highly-publicized podcast has been canceled before it even launched. A source close to the former TV host exclusively told The U.S. Sun that Wendy Williams, whose podcast project was officially announced over summer 2022, recently told friends "there is no podcast." Wendy last spoke about the podcast publicly in November and declared it would be launched in mere weeks.

"It's strange, because she is saying there is no podcast, but is also telling people she's going to return to TV. It's hard to figure out what is based in reality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2023 2:14 AM

We all knew that this podcast thing wouldn’t end well. She is undependable. Everyone knew it wouldn’t get off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2023 3:51 AM

🍾[italic] Happy Future Days !

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2023 4:36 AM

I thought she was wheelchair bound because she could barely walk ?

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2023 4:37 AM

WW, the brand is very reliable with at least three decades as a media professional.

by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2023 7:04 AM

R57, I actually agree. She’s been out of the game for three years but the minute she wants to jump back in, SOMEONE will give her a chance. She’ll have to rest clean for drugs for insurance but with her name recognition, she’s got at least one more big start left in her.

by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2023 7:18 AM

But she can’t stay clean anymore. She’s an addict. No one will insure her. She’s over and she knows it. Dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2023 9:51 AM

She’s showing off her choppers. Desperate for consideration for the DL Worst Veneers competition.

by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2023 10:01 AM

“Falling off the cart”, for Wendy, means going to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2023 10:06 AM

Always thought she was a dude, which also explains voice and height

by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2023 10:08 AM

You mean that Wendy isn’t a man? I always thought he/she/it was a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2023 10:33 AM

She always talked about the looming threat of someone else taking over her job ("Everyone's replaceable!") Kudos for manifesting that into reality, girlfriend!

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2023 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!