Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Often Do You Think Madonna Has Surgeons Mess With Her Face?

It must all be scar tissue at this point. Jennifer Saunders was just going off on how horrific Madonna looks now and said it should be used as a warning to others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 25, 2023 5:31 AM

She looks "special"

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Pippi Longstocking got old and senile.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 4:15 PM

There's a plastic surgeon on you tube I once watched and he described the shit ton she's had done from an early age.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 4:23 PM

Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon once said "I give my patients what they want to make them happy." I suppose that was his excuse for crossing the line.

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 4:28 PM

Her doctor should lose his license.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 4:30 PM

Her doctor died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 4:41 PM

If a plastic surgeon looks like that it's a BIG red flag.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 4:48 PM

She looks like a baby doll's face. Very useful in any upcoming horror movie

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 4:49 PM

Why, at first I thought that was a winsome Anne of Green Gables!

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 4:52 PM

[quote]How Often Do You Think Madonna Has Surgeons Mess With Her Face?

No breaks for meals or urination, but occasionally for bowel movements.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2023 4:53 PM

It just looks so very painful.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2023 5:01 PM

She looks like a guard at Auschwitz now

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2023 5:14 PM

She looks like a caricature now.

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2023 5:22 PM

Her eyes are like piss holes in snow. The more she does, the more they disappear.

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2023 9:58 PM

Sad last days

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2023 10:02 PM

I can’t imagine looking at the mirror and continuing to do it time after time. Isn’t it reversible in any way?

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2023 10:09 PM

R16- Someone said on a previous thread that it probably isn't reversible at this point.

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2023 10:16 PM

I don’t understand any of this. The injectables have probably stretched her skin, so even if she allowed them to dissolve she wouldn’t look normal. The color of her wig is horrifying, as are the bleached eyebrows. No one could possibly want to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2023 10:26 PM

R18- Her mouth is deformed. I remember watching her try to sing on an IG post and it looked as if she couldn't properly move her mouth to form words.

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2023 10:29 PM

Thoughts and prayers for this lost soul we call 'Madonna'.

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2023 10:30 PM

I'm not surprised Madonna got plastic surgery, but I'm surprised she got such horrible plastic surgery. Madonna was always so methodical and detail-oriented when it came to her own projects, that I would have assumed more than any album she co-produced that she would be attentive to the surgeries on her face and body and how they were done. It's like she just said, "Yeah, do what you want" and just let the plastic surgeon do what they wanted.

It also reminded me of when I went to a consultation with a plastic surgeon and I didn't feel comfortable with the surgeon so i didn't follow through. I remember he tried to up-sell me by pointing out other things I should get, which maybe explain why Madonna has had so much done. I can picture a plastic surgeon telling her, "Oh, what about the bags under your eyes? Your lips don't look pronounced enough -- let's give them further definition!"

I wish I had been a fly on the wall for her butt implants consultation. I just can't even imagine that conversation.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2023 2:54 AM

She looks like an albino Mongolian.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2023 3:14 AM

R21, I’ve read that plastic surgery increases a person’s body dysmorphia. You have one thing tweaked, then you start seeing everything else as a problem that needs to be fixed. If you are detailed-oriented and controlling you’ll just keep demanding procedures to try to make things “look right.”

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2023 3:22 AM

She has long term covid brain. Or the fall really did start affecting her. Still, to tour with what will likely be the most successful female tour by far, she would be checked out by a doctor and cleared.

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2023 3:28 AM

She looks like a stroke victim.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2023 4:02 AM

She’s morphing into Pete Burns.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2023 4:18 AM

She has what she wants: everyone shocked and talking about her. She's been doing this since she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2023 4:21 AM

[quote] Brandt was “devastated” by comparisons to the Martin Short character on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Martin Short is a MURDERER.

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2023 4:28 AM

She's auditioning for the remake of Riding the Bus with My Sister.

She's channeling Cartman with that helmet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2023 6:45 AM

How many threads is Janbot going to start to trash Madonna? Block one or two responses and this thread disappears as do 90% of the responses.

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2023 10:51 AM

She's like a human Ms. Potato Head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2023 11:52 AM

She’s obviously going to bargain-basement surgeons. Any reputable one wouldn’t touch her at this point.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2023 11:59 AM

She and debi mazar look like they got the same work done. Only one emerged triumphant.

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2023 12:02 PM

Who is the Chinese lady next to Sarah Jessica Parker in OP’s photo?

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2023 12:09 PM

And I can remember back in the 80’s when she was trashing Cher and Joan Collins. Both of them are much older than Madonna and look much better, even Joan who is almost 90 looks better than Madge these days. It’s become a freak show like Michael Jackson, we can’t wait to see just how bad it will get.

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2023 1:41 PM

[quote] She looks like a baby doll's face. Very useful in any upcoming horror movie

Madonna IS M3gan Part II

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2023 10:10 PM

Is that cheek filler or implants? My cheekbones are too flat and I'd like a slight tweak. I don't want them to turn out as big as Madonna, but something similar. Can you even get cheeks like that from fillers or is it definitely implants?

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2023 10:22 PM

What happens if you no longer want the fillers? Do you have to keep getting them?

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2023 10:37 PM

Elderly lady transitions into a creepy Scandinavian toddler -- Madonna defies aging!

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2023 10:39 PM

She looks very Svetlana in the pic in question. and her head is shaped like an almond, and not an almond joy..

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2023 10:52 PM

R40 - Well sometimes you feel like a nut

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2023 12:34 AM

What’s going on here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2023 12:25 AM

Grey Gardens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 23, 2023 12:26 AM

The poor guy who has to follow her around and take photos and video of this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 23, 2023 12:26 AM

She should have stuck to filters, flattering angles, and cropped photos like other people do if she wanted to continue with the selfies.

She obviously has no one around her who actually loves her and she no longer loves herself. I think it's sad asf.

by Anonymousreply 45March 23, 2023 1:45 AM

It seems to me you lived your life like pisshole in the snow.

by Anonymousreply 46March 23, 2023 1:54 AM

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that this tour won’t happen?

by Anonymousreply 47March 23, 2023 1:58 AM

It's not a suspicion, it's a foregone conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 48March 23, 2023 2:01 AM

At least she's not still taking selfies in the terlit.

by Anonymousreply 49March 23, 2023 2:04 AM

It’ll happen but with issues.

by Anonymousreply 50March 23, 2023 2:04 AM

At least we are seeing rooms other than that cheap shitty bathroom. Love the Murano chandelier ,and I bet that painting is the real thing. But whats with that cheap flooring and shitty paint job? I just realized Im more interested in looking at her backgrounds than at her ! She doesnt even shock me anymore,its just boring now. Her whole schtick is .

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2023 2:06 AM

She puts the rag in Raggedy Ann.

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2023 2:09 AM

The correct answer is: Not enough

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2023 2:12 AM

If she wants the tour to go ahead, she needs to get rid of the ass implants, dissolve all the shit in her face, lose the grills, and seek treatment for whatever addiction(s) she has.

Which will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2023 2:13 AM

It's hard to believe Madonna is only 39! She looks so young...

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2023 2:13 AM

Her mind does seem elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2023 2:17 AM

[quote] And I can remember back in the 80’s when she was trashing Cher and Joan Collins

I was just going to say that. I remember how she made fun of Cher about her plastic surgery but has now become a caricature of what she ridiculed. Cher is older, still looks good and has some dignity when it comes to dressing herself. Most important, she was never an ugly person inside like Madonna and seems happier lately with her new younger bf.

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2023 2:17 AM

She's adding all those dates creating this "grueling" tour schedule KNOWING her old ass aint going to play a one. Bitch,Stevie Wonder can see that shit.

by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2023 2:19 AM

daily? hourly?

by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2023 2:19 AM

She's the female Donald Trump. She always needs attention. Announcing the tour is another need to get notice. She will cancel after the 2nd show.

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2023 2:21 AM

The Celebration tour is nearly sold out with 600,000+ in ticket sales through December, with additional tour dates to be added in 2024. Madonna may be a freak show these days, but she has the best pop music catalog from the 80s and 90s, unequivocally and bona-fide. I do wish her well, but this most likely will be her FINAL tour, the Last last chance to see her live...

by Anonymousreply 61March 23, 2023 2:22 AM

Taylor Swift and Beyonce have swooped in to become more popular concert performers and will break Madonna's records.

Instead of insisting on singing her new (shitty) material, Madonna should have embraced her catalogue earlier and perfected being a nostalgic act who put on the best show on earth. Now she is old and plasticized and can barely move with all the shit in her body. This show will be a disaster.

I don't even like Taylor but bitch is giving M a run for her money, doing a 3-hour show with something like 44 songs. She's working hard to be at the top. She has the ambition that Madonna lost.

by Anonymousreply 62March 23, 2023 2:22 AM

According to this plastic surgeon, she's been getting plastic surgery for a long time. Could being put under so many times have affected her brain? She was always so controlled, I'm shocked she's gone full Wildenstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2023 2:24 AM

I love Dr. Gary in R63's video! Poor thing has alopecia and is bald as a newborn mouse but he's very nice and a great plastic surgeon.

However, I hate when they (plastic surgeons) dissect a celebrity's supposed plastic surgeries. Yes Madonna has had way too much in later life but I disagree with him on her having work done early in her career.

by Anonymousreply 64March 23, 2023 2:29 AM

This is what I call woke! Pippi Longstocking is being played by an Asian lady.

by Anonymousreply 65March 23, 2023 2:30 AM

Then and now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 23, 2023 2:31 AM

Idk there have been instances in the last 20years where she’s clearly had a few things done at once, and it takes a few months before everything settles. Prob takes longer now that she’s older for it to settle. Lots of fillers now which I don’t think she did before, so who knows what the end result will be. But I think it’s too early to judge. Anyway who really cares? I think maybe she wants to appear a little weird, I don’t think she’s trying to look ‘fresh’ or young rather than edgy (tbd?). Which - if she’s upsetting the old queens around here means it’s probably working.

Side note I really like the red hair.

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2023 2:32 AM

Why does her skin look so.. lumpy? Bumpy? Looks rough.

by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2023 2:32 AM

Now in her 60's, Madonna is still trying to play a sex tart. In the end it just doesn't suit her. Age gracefully and have a minimum of work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2023 2:36 AM

She got rid of her iconic beauty mark. For a while it looked like she was covering it up with makeup, but she finally had it removed.

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2023 2:48 AM

got to love DL. If she'd aged naturally DLers would have judged her for not looking 30 years younger. She gets plastic surgery to try to look 30 years younger; it of course makes her look uncanny valley and DLers judge her for that too.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2023 2:54 AM

Ginny Weasley has aged badly

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2023 2:54 AM

r69: She's Ilsa, She-Crone of the SS.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2023 3:00 AM

r71, you offer the ridiculous idea that the options for Madonna would be either to have had NOTHING done or a BILLION things done. Nothing in between.

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2023 3:01 AM

She looks like she pays for the best plastic surgery money can buy in Papua New Guinea.

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2023 3:02 AM

This isn’t just nasty DL judging her. Many women have written about how upset they are by the spectacle of rich, powerful woman carving herself up in pursuit of public approval.

by Anonymousreply 76March 23, 2023 3:19 AM

You fail to understand that for wealthy women of a certain age, turning yourself into a plastic cyborg is a great status symbol.

It's beyond looking "naturally young" or any of that.

People do brag about their procedures: how many they've had, how much it costs, and whether or not the pain was unendurable or the drugs were fantastic.

For every nobody who gets press coverage for spending 100s of thousands of dollars to become a Ken or a Barbie, there are people who are already rich and famous who have the same ambition: the need to transform themselves into something other than human.

Madonna has always been about transforming her body in a way that shows she has wealth and power.

Her body can't keep up with her former regime of brutal excercise.

So now she adheres to a brutal surgical one.

"The Bride of Wildenstein" got two billion from her divorce, and an extra $1.3 billion to paid out over 13 years as long as she didn't use it for plastic surgery.

But the two billion was hers to spend as she pleased.

And she was very pleased. Because now she's just got a measly $20-30 million now, poor dear.

Filing for bankruptcy because she doesn't want to pay off her debts, even though if she did, she'd still be a millionaire.

Not every rich person wants to play astronaut.

Some just wanting to be living dolls.

by Anonymousreply 77March 23, 2023 3:30 AM

R51, trying to find that artist. He's British as far as I know, does brooding paintings of male figures, working class vibe to them. She does collect his work.

by Anonymousreply 78March 23, 2023 6:44 AM

She probably has standing appointments along with going to the miracle wor...er I mean beauty parlor to have her hair done.

by Anonymousreply 79March 23, 2023 6:51 AM

Was a fan since the beginning but totally went off the boil with her musically by the Confessions era.

Have found her personality particularly grating since then. But is the Madge of today any different from the idiotic cunt of her Letterman swearing interview or the In Bed with Madonna obnoxious brattiness?

by Anonymousreply 80March 23, 2023 6:57 AM

R80- No, she is more painful to look at.

by Anonymousreply 81March 23, 2023 12:14 PM

[quote] She got rid of her iconic beauty mark. For a while it looked like she was covering it up with makeup, but she finally had it removed.

She didnt have it removed, it is now on the back of her left shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 82March 23, 2023 2:34 PM

Here's what's the most bananas about all that surgery: yes, her face may be wrinkle free. But it's attached to the body of a 65 year old woman with all the attendant wrinkles and sags... which makes it look even more bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 83March 23, 2023 2:43 PM

R61, sold out doesn’t mean sold out. There’s a threshold set. We’ve been over this and how it works. Ticketmaster is a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2023 2:58 PM

Her dead mother must be heartbroken knowing her daughter is a full blown sociopathic void.

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote]she has the best pop music catalog from the 80s and 90s, unequivocally and bona-fide

She has been recording new music since last year, so I wouldn't expect her upcoming show to be strictly "for the fans".

by Anonymousreply 86March 24, 2023 2:10 AM

Madonna parted company with good music over 20 years ago. She's now chasing a youth market of mid twenties that weren't even born when Ray of Light was released.

Vogue is 32 years old! Think about that.

She OLD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 24, 2023 8:01 PM

Madonna in Whatever Happened To M3GAN?

by Anonymousreply 88March 24, 2023 9:02 PM

I'm betting she has no intention of playing the full tour and never did. I think it's a setup for an insurance grab - one last big payday with a minimum of effort. She'll do a handful of shows, then have her physician announce she's unable to complete the tour.

by Anonymousreply 89March 24, 2023 9:25 PM

I miss her tight hairy yak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2023 9:37 PM

[quote] Vogue is 32 years old! Think about that.

That’s not that long ago. She’s not old, just delusional.

by Anonymousreply 91March 24, 2023 11:17 PM

--So now she has a Scandinavian, Pippi Longstockings cosmetic-look fetish?!!

by Anonymousreply 92March 25, 2023 5:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!