Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the Coronation!

I’m the woke anti-colonialists demonstrating along the carriage procession! Splat splat splat go my tomAHtos.

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2023 9:39 PM

I'm the incredibly long list of things that the money for this could be better spent on.

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 10:29 AM

I am Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, wearing an eye-catching designer ensemble replete with flowing cape and a hat shaped like a crown. To my dismay, I am seated in the last row behind a tall pillar, next to some ancient elderly cousin whom I fear is incontinent!

Harry's gonna pay for this!

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 10:53 AM

I’m Princess Charlotte being told that if I ever act up like Harry then I’ll be fully disowned.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 11:03 AM

...and I am Princess Charlotte calmly watching the ceremony and reflecting that in the fullness of time, that crown on Grandpa's head will be placed on her own.

RIP, Prince George! So young!

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 11:10 AM

I can't wait until people finally stop using the word "woke". I can't remember the last time a dumb word was so inescapable.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 11:16 AM

I'm Camilla acknowledging all the sniggering by the spectators as she is being crowned: "No, my first name AIN'T 'Milla! It's QUAAAAYNE! YOUR MAJESTY if you're nasty!"

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 11:22 AM

I'm Prince Harry, high as a kite, completely dishevelled, and hoping no one notices my dripping nose

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 11:39 AM

I’m the gospel choir commissioned by the awakened (salutes r5 saucily) and mistakened young staffers on the event planning team.

When a more senior member discovers there’s “not time” for us to be slotted to perform , a large check will be issued to us.

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 11:56 AM

I am Princess Charlotte, casually letting Meghan know on the balcony that the jewels I am currently wearing are worth more than hers.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 12:04 PM

I'm ignoring it!

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2023 12:09 PM

I am Catherine, Princess of Wales, looking like the Queen of the Universe.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2023 12:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2023 12:24 PM

Cannot believe this Con-A-Nation warranted a thread!

I am the street vendor selling eggs!

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2023 12:29 PM

I’m the perfection of this day. Everyone wants this to fail but this will be a success for the realm.

by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2023 12:55 PM

I'm Princess Charlotte walking down the aisle and taking a moment to glance back and glare at the dlist actress the way she glared at me at her wedding and thinking "You are right Rachel, you aren't anything like my Auntie Pippa and never will be".

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2023 1:03 PM

I am Prince Louis, troublemaker extraordinaire. Little do I know that plans are already in place to remove me from the Abbey at lightning speed should I misbehave.

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2023 1:15 PM

I'm Just Harry and Trying to Blend In Meghan once again intentionally being late for their group transportation and taking a separate solo car so as to make a grand entrance.

The Courtiers are once again upset KC vetoed the idea of laying down tire spikes to give the belligerent duo's solo vehicle flat tires.

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2023 1:26 PM

I’m Princess Michael of Kent, denied the opportunity the ride in the carriage procession. I blame it on Meghan, somehow. I will fondle my Blackmoor brooch prominently..

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2023 2:05 AM

I'm the secret lapel mic a Netflix producer has clipped to the underside of the Duke of Sussex's tie, preventing said tie from laying flat, and thus serving as a both a nervous distraction and a welcomed fidget toy of sorts for the wired, embittered, coked-out out fingers of the Duke during the most mind-numbingly sedating moments of the Archbishop of Canterbury's monotone, sleep-inducing speech.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2023 2:22 AM

We’re the Muslims, we were promised a prominent role since Charles is King of ALL faiths, he claims. We brought a burqa, for Queen Camilla. It’ll do her a spot right.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2023 12:05 PM

I am the crown itself, a weighty confection of solid gold and more than 400 precious and semi-precious stones. How long will I have to stay upright on this little person? I can feel myself slipping ... thank God for those ears.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2023 12:18 PM

I'm Fergie standing with the crowd outside Westminster Abbey selling selfies and answering questions at 20 pounds a pop. And hey - if you to meet one of the Palace janitors responsible for rubbish removal, the I can make that happen in exchange for a lovely gift of an "empty" new wallet!

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2023 1:13 PM

R1. I'm the garish parties and exorbitant MP salaries that the Tories would no doubt spend that money on rather than even look at that list.

I'm also the dignity and prestige of nobility that no amount of money can buy (as livid as it makes Americans).

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2023 1:28 PM

I'm Prince Archie blowing everyone's hair back in a fit of toddler rage. "Dafuq is going on here?!! Who the hell decided to have the old dude crowned on MY special day?!!"

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2023 1:36 PM

I'm Archie and Lili crying "Who are these strangers?" when any member of the RF approaches them. Followed by perfectly rehearsed "Are these the people that hate mommy and us because we are black?". And the fluid Prince and Princess of Montecito will wrap it up with choreographed "Why are those three kids involved in this ceremony and we aren't? Is it because we are black?"

Malevolent Meg's programming of the children against the RF will be put to use if not at the Coronation then definitely for decades to come in the press. What has she got to lose? The future is in William's hands and he won't give them anything. She might as well monetize the continued 'genetic pain".

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Maybe the Sussexes will all turn up wearing dashikis to remind everyone of their African heritage. What a showstopper that would be!

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2023 1:45 PM

I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury. Am I nodding off because of my own boring speech or because His Majesty is so dull himself, the least inspiring monarch in decades? You decide.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2023 4:42 PM

I’m the ermine robes.

Will I be hauled out of the attics and make an appearance for the first time in 72 years?

Will new ones be made for the working royals?

Will Prince William wear one when he pledges his troth to the King?

Will foreign royals wear theirs this time? Does synthetic ermine count?

Or, am I considered too politically incorrect and shunned this time around?

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2023 8:42 AM

Chuck reflects on how getting to this moment has been the entire purpose of his life, resulting in disputes (he probably regrets) with his mother, turning his back on the love of his life and a bad marriage resulting in resentful children. "Is that all there is?" plays in his head as he wonders if life would've been better if his ballbuster sister had been the 1st born.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2023 1:45 PM

Quite.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2023 1:56 PM

R29 - Even if the Princess Royal had been born first, she still would not ascend the throne of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as "The Succession to the Crown Act (2013)" was NOT retroactive. See link which explains all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2023 2:05 PM

I'm the team of Windsor Greys potentially tasked with the extremely physically taxing job of hauling that heavy ass solid gold coach from the George III era. We all agree that if Charles really wants to modernize the Monarchy, then he'd take the fucking Rolles instead!

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2023 1:53 PM

I'm the cocktail of meds little brother Andrew will have prescribed and organized for him to get through his awful big brother's Coronation Day: Beta blockers, assorted benzos, an ADHD stimulant, an SSRI, and as a special treat, a few bumps of coke for Andy and Fergie to get them through any crushing afternoon slumps, doubling as a general two-finger salute to King Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2023 8:22 PM

We are a vast collection of slights, grievances, oversights, offenses, and insults. We can hardly WAIT to be packed into the prince’s carry-on! We’re going to California where we’ll be stars in a best-selling book!

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2023 8:30 PM

I'm the eldergays commenting on the tiaras. "Oooh the Queen Alexandra Pussy Bow Diamond tiara"

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2023 8:56 PM

My tiara predictions-

Camilla: bareheaded, until crowned with Queen Mary’s coronation crown.

Catherine: the Lover’s Knot tiara associated with Diana, else something unexpected from QEII’s collection, perhaps the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland.

Anne: the Festoon tiara, else something from her mother’s collection, perhaps the Brazilian aquamarine.

Bridget Gloucester: the Cartier Indian tiara

Catherine Kent: probably not attending

Alexandra Kent: that one tiara she owns that can be swapped out for pearls of sapphires.

My tiara predictions-

Camilla: bareheaded, until crowned with Queen Mary’s coronation crown.

Catherine: the Lover’s Knot tiara associated with Diana, else something unexpected from QEII’s collection, perhaps the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland.

Anne: the Festoon tiara, else something from her mother’s collection, perhaps the Brazilian aquamarine.

Bridget Gloucester: the Cartier Indian tiara

Catherine Kent: probably not attending

Alexandra Kent: that one tiara she owns that can be swapped out for pearls of sapphires.

Marie Christine Kent: probably Princess Marina’s diamond tiara with the pearls

Sophie Wessex/Edinburgh: hopefully something unexpected from QEII’s collection, perhaps a loan of the Burmese rubies. Else perhaps her wedding tiara.

Beatrice and Eugenie York: their wedding tiaras, if they’re lucky.

Sarah York: doubt she’s been invited. In the off chance that Charles can stomach her being there, her diamond wedding tiara.

Meghan Sussex: doubt she’s going to risk being booed in public, but if she does have the balls to attend she probably will merch a tacky tiara from some jewelry house in exchange. I doubt Charles will loan her Queen Mary’s diamond tiara that she wore to her wedding.

Zara Tindall: her mother’s Princess Andrew Greek Key tiara, that she wore to her wedding. Unless Charles says that she is not allowed to wear a tiara.

Lady Sarah Chatto: that floral tiara (brooches?) that she wore to her wedding. Else the turquoise tiara that Princess Margaret used to wear that once belonged to Queen Mary. As a fond relative who hasn’t ever caused any problems in the family, maybe Charles will let her borrow something from her beloved aunt QEII.

Marie Christine Kent: probably Princess Marina’s diamond tiara with the pearls

Sophie Wessex/Edinburgh: hopefully something unexpected from QEII’s collection, perhaps a loan of the Burmese rubies. Else perhaps her wedding tiara.

Beatrice and Eugenie York: their wedding tiaras, if they’re lucky. Otherwise maybe pretty hair clips, their granny had a set.

Sarah York: doubt she’s been invited. In the off chance that Charles can stomach her being there, her diamond wedding tiara.

Meghan Sussex: doubt she’s going to risk being booed in public, but if she does have the balls to attend she probably will merch a tacky tiara from some jewelry house in exchange. I doubt Charles will loan her Queen Mary’s diamond tiara that she wore to her wedding.

Zara Tindall: her mother’s Princess Andrew Greek Key tiara, that she wore to her wedding. Unless Charles says that she is not allowed to wear a tiara.

Lady Sarah Chatto: that floral tiara (brooches?) that she wore to her wedding. Else the turquoise tiara that Princess Margaret used to wear that once belonged to Queen Mary. As a fond relative who hasn’t ever caused any problems in the family, maybe Charles will let her borrow something from her beloved aunt QEII.

by Anonymousreply 36March 27, 2023 11:19 PM

I'm Camilla and Charles. We are proud of our Diverse cost cutting inclusive Coronation. Brought to you by their head of Public Relations who used to run the far right anti Migrant anti trans anti BLM anti Muslim anti woke Daily Mail which is currently in court facing hacking charges against our own son and a dead mans mother who was a victim of a racially motivated hate crime. We only employ the best. Toodle pip

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2023 11:34 PM

I'm Klansman OP, raging against "woke" people

by Anonymousreply 38March 27, 2023 11:35 PM

We're Lillibet and Archie. We're standing in front of a mirror trying to figure how we're Black like Doria or even Mom and what our royal titles mean.

by Anonymousreply 39March 27, 2023 11:43 PM

I’m the Prince of Wales. I’m studiously (but remotely) polite to the Duke of Sussex for the 3 milliseconds our eyes meet in the Abbey as I pass him to assume my prominent position at the front, but Inside I am happily remembering how good it felt to snap his necklace and throw his ass into the dog bowl.

by Anonymousreply 40March 27, 2023 11:44 PM

I am the working class Brit. I have been standing in line for 2 days to see my KiNg and rOyAl fAmiLy pass by in their carriages. Tomorrow I will worry how the fuck am I gonna afford supper.

by Anonymousreply 41March 27, 2023 11:53 PM

I'm the funny hats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2023 11:53 PM

I’m the cost, which the UK has had to fork out for only 5 times in the past 120 years. I am a bargain compared to the obscene amounts of cash wasted on US presidential inaugurations every 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2023 11:59 PM

I'm the Koh-i-Noor Diamond. Conspicuously missing...cancelled due to my past. If this logic applied to the rest of the regalia, it would be practically nonexistent.

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2023 12:02 AM

I'm the Queen Cantersort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2023 12:11 AM

I'm Joe Biden's long fart, waiting to make my appearance when Camilla is crowned Queen.

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2023 12:14 AM

'I'm the bad teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2023 12:16 AM

I'm the one you all want inside you deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 28, 2023 12:18 AM

r36, tiaras in the daytime? No coronets?

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2023 12:19 AM

I'm the real Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 28, 2023 12:21 AM

I'm the new a bit crowded marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2023 12:24 AM

I'm William seething with rage at the mere sight of Meghan: that ni...., errr black bitch has ruined my brother. Oops inside thoughts, inside thoughts

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2023 12:25 AM

I’m Princess Sparkle attempting to mend bridges and quite blend in during the ceremonies. I’ll be stepping onto the Royal Balcony in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2023 12:26 AM

I'm the zest of youth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2023 12:27 AM

I’m the coronation chicken served at the luncheon afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2023 12:29 AM

I'm the ghost that can't be exorcised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2023 12:31 AM

I'm the Drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2023 12:32 AM

I'm the side eye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 28, 2023 12:35 AM

William wants to hate fuck Meghan and is pissed that Harry got the hot wife

by Anonymousreply 59March 28, 2023 12:40 AM

I'm the only one who looks the part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 28, 2023 12:41 AM

Or at least the one who does anal.

by Anonymousreply 61March 28, 2023 12:41 AM

I’m the USA. I like to remind posters that “we fought a war to get rid of the monarchy!” And yet strangely, I can’t keep away from these threads.

Why do I care?

by Anonymousreply 62March 28, 2023 12:42 AM

Sheesh R60 these royal family members are midgets next to Harry

by Anonymousreply 63March 28, 2023 12:45 AM

I'm the only ones anybody wants to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 28, 2023 1:10 AM

I’m the monarch’s reclusive younger son, desperately trying to avoid the limelight. I’ll be discussing my aversion to the resulting publicity exclusively in my new Netflix series, and in my new line of adult coloring books, and in USA Today and on Spotify and on a bus with James Corden and in the National Enquirer and to whoever my dealer says I have to talk to to get a 25% discount.

I made a friendship bracelet for my brother to wear at the Coronation, but he says he snapped it.

by Anonymousreply 65March 28, 2023 2:17 AM

I'm R65 Charlie's Angels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 28, 2023 8:25 PM

I'm the non-Fabergé egg .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 28, 2023 10:13 PM

We’re the horses, we’ve been starved for two days so we don’t shit during the procession.

by Anonymousreply 68March 29, 2023 4:38 AM

^ Actually I won't be able to eat for a week.

by Anonymousreply 69March 29, 2023 4:43 AM

I’m the DLer with the small dick unhappy with my life so I start inane threads like this one.

by Anonymousreply 70March 29, 2023 4:45 AM

I'm the snappy retorts of R70

by Anonymousreply 71March 29, 2023 4:34 PM

I'm the neurotic non-orgasmic anorexia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 29, 2023 4:41 PM

I'm the charismatic leader men follow into battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 29, 2023 4:54 PM

I'm the freedom from these bloody losers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 29, 2023 5:03 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 29, 2023 5:26 PM

Smell me, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 29, 2023 5:28 PM

I’m the after party at Canada House sponsored by Crown Royal whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 77March 29, 2023 6:53 PM

I'm the Queen's stylist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2023 5:50 PM

Transylvania Royalty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2023 6:20 PM

I'm the caring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2023 7:14 PM

I’m the festive bunting.

by Anonymousreply 81March 30, 2023 11:15 PM

I'm the festive cunting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 31, 2023 8:54 PM

[quote]I'm Prince Harry, high as a kite, completely disheveled, and hoping no one notices my dripping nose

So the only one there even remotely enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 83March 31, 2023 9:01 PM

I'm The Princess Georgette, in a snit because Mummy and Daddums won't let me wear the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara to Pop-Pop's party.

by Anonymousreply 84March 31, 2023 9:02 PM

I am the Coronation Crown wondering where the fuck I have been for the past 70 years!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 31, 2023 9:03 PM

You've been in a pawn ship r85.

by Anonymousreply 86March 31, 2023 9:05 PM

I'm the comfort with touchie natives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 1, 2023 2:06 AM

I'm the real comfort with touchie natives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 1, 2023 2:10 AM

I'm Prince Andrew the Duke of York, wondering which important role i am sure to be given because I am the Prince's eldest brother!

by Anonymousreply 89April 1, 2023 2:20 AM

I'm a fan of the cancelled bad TV show "The Royals," fully expecting a living Princess Diana to show up unexpectedly at the coronation because that's just how these things work.

by Anonymousreply 90April 1, 2023 2:25 AM

r89, Royal Knacker?

by Anonymousreply 91April 1, 2023 3:27 AM

I'm the sword of Damocles hanging over the sorry proceedings -- everyone secretly asking themselves how many coronations away they are from the abolition of the monarchy.

I'm simultaneously the other sword of Damocles, which is related to the first one but with a dildo-shaped hilt -- the very real possibility of Georgie growing up to be an unrepentant cocksucker and bringing an end to the whole circus sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 92April 1, 2023 3:55 AM

R92 I'm sure American fangurls of la Markle, you will be the downfall of the monarchy.... in which case she and her rugrats lose their titles.

by Anonymousreply 93April 1, 2023 4:24 AM

I’m Kate’s one millionth coat dress.

by Anonymousreply 94April 1, 2023 4:29 AM

I am LTC Johnny Thompson sitting behind Harry and Megs wondering why I am sitting here, again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 1, 2023 1:53 PM

I'm the new wing of the British Museum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 1, 2023 4:21 PM

I'm Eve Harrington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 1, 2023 4:26 PM

I’m the mostly semiprecious stones of the St Edward’s Crown, looking on with envy at my blingier sister the Imperial Crown set with 2,000 diamonds. After the ceremony i’ll be put away and no one will think of me until the next coronation. Sigh

by Anonymousreply 98April 1, 2023 7:30 PM

I'm the reconciliation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 1, 2023 7:34 PM

Any bets on how long KC3 will reign before he carks it? Those red sausage fingers do not bode well...

by Anonymousreply 100April 1, 2023 7:36 PM

I think 9 or 10 years or under, a la Edward VII

by Anonymousreply 101April 1, 2023 7:38 PM

I'm the RSVP that got lost in the mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 2, 2023 1:16 AM

[quote]the very real possibility of Georgie growing up to be an unrepentant cocksucker and bringing an end to the whole circus sooner rather than later.

As if.

by Anonymousreply 103April 2, 2023 2:55 PM

I'm the coronation breakfast sausages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2023 5:22 PM

I'm the Coronation Big Lunch

There are so many recipes to choose from, including that old standby, Coronation Chicken.

I could care less about Charles but why pass up a party?

I vote for a Texas BBQ for everyone on the block.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2023 9:54 PM

You mean that you couldn’t care less about King Charles, R105. If you could care less that means that you actually do care.

by Anonymousreply 106April 2, 2023 10:34 PM

I'm be the fairies in the bottom of your garden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2023 1:56 PM

Where is Prince Andrew in all of this?

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2023 2:48 PM

I don't understand the purpose of this circus. The old lady died how long ago? This whole bs should have been done within a few weeks of her death. No one gives a shit anymore so why the expense?

by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2023 2:59 PM

R109 you have me puzzled. If “no one gives a shit anymore” (or even “any more”) then why are you here, obviously giving a shit? Why do you care enough to post a reply in this thread when you apparently don’t give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 110April 3, 2023 3:21 PM

[quote]Catherine: the Lover’s Knot tiara associated with Diana

Not in a thousand years.

by Anonymousreply 111April 3, 2023 3:44 PM

R109 you spam the DL constantly so apparently you give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 112April 3, 2023 7:09 PM

I'm His Majesty's official portrait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

I'm all the overpriced memorabilia that's going unsold, due to the presence of Camilla's hideous likeness on it.

Nobody wants THAT in their house.

by Anonymousreply 114April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

R113 I hope you get paid for trolling. Otherwise, you're unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 115April 3, 2023 7:13 PM

I'm the standing room only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2023 11:08 PM

I'm the toast to the only honored guest who showed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 4, 2023 5:20 PM

I'm what you ordered and what you got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2023 5:37 AM

I’m Zadok.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2023 12:20 PM

I'm Kari Lake wanting my filter back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2023 4:14 PM

Saw that the kid of the Marchioness Meghan's rabid fangirls claim is William's mistress is going to be a page at the Coronation. Is that Will and Kate telling Meghan and her water-carriers to fuck themselves?

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2023 5:46 PM

I'm the blood diamonds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2023 9:54 PM

I'm the joyfulness of R121

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2023 10:51 PM

I'm the the love of the subjects of the Crown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 6, 2023 3:31 AM

^^ EGADS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 6, 2023 3:36 AM

Settle down Kate H&M are the least of your problems Your ex- friend and Willy's side -piece Rose Hanbury's son has been given a role in the coronation, they’re paving the way for your exit luv. Single dads get sympathy remember.Time to start checking your brakes Katie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 6, 2023 3:53 AM

I'm the coronet Meghan steals thinking it's the actual crown.

by Anonymousreply 127April 6, 2023 4:25 AM

Oh god R126 just stop - you’re embarrassing yourself,

by Anonymousreply 128April 6, 2023 8:00 PM

Meghan's besotted fangirl needs to give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 129April 6, 2023 8:47 PM

R129 Camilla's besotted fangirl resting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2023 1:20 AM

I'm everything Harry said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2023 1:30 AM

R130 that's Princess Di's step-granny Barbara Cartland. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2023 2:41 AM

I'm the crowds going wild yet again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 7, 2023 3:19 AM

R132 Ancient evil step -cunts of a feather,dearie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 7, 2023 3:42 PM

I'm the silk bling in the sow's ear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 7, 2023 5:18 PM

I'm the Churchillian V for Victory sign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 7, 2023 11:50 PM

I'm the Empire Strikes Back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2023 12:30 AM

I'm Andrew Lloyd Webber, wondering if he should add a couple of key changes to spice up the song he wrote for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2023 1:15 AM

I had guess three posts in for the first mental Meghan post. I underestimated you, Brit Bigots!

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2023 1:23 AM

[quote] Catherine: the Lover’s Knot tiara associated with Diana

[quote] Not in a thousand years.

She's already worn it multiple times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2023 1:28 AM

I'm Queen Camilla's role model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2023 1:53 AM

I’m the catheter and urine collection bags necessary for such a long ceremony involving old people.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2023 12:53 PM

I'd respect King Charles' efforts to modernize the British monarchy if he excised all the religious malarkey from the upcoming ceremony.

Th Church of England was founded in fit of royal pique over divorce and over the centuries has come to have a very minor presence in the everyday lives of the Kingdom's people.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote]Queen EIII’s death was also less than a yr ago.

Excuse me, @Queens.R.Made! I have not even ascended the throne yet!

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2023 3:39 PM

I'm the new Side- Piece In Waiting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2023 4:30 PM

I'm the Perp Walk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 9, 2023 2:16 PM

I’m the souvenir tea towels, cups and caddies.

by Anonymousreply 147April 10, 2023 2:01 PM

I’m the jumbo tron at Badders, interfering with the dressage phase.

by Anonymousreply 148April 10, 2023 2:23 PM

I'm By Appointment Of His Majesty Charles III official coronation souvenir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 10, 2023 4:41 PM

I'm the competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2023 5:24 PM

I'm bloody broke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2023 7:10 PM

I'm the new egg proof ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2023 9:26 PM

I'm the official Coronation Emoji

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 11, 2023 6:03 PM

Official Coronation Emoji revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 11, 2023 6:07 PM

So funneeee!

by Anonymousreply 155April 11, 2023 8:18 PM

I'm Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2023 3:46 PM

I'm the wild & crazy guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2023 6:30 PM

I'm Conspicuous By My Absence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 13, 2023 4:53 PM

I'm glad they're not bringing Oskar, R157. Whatever you think of the British Royals we don't need to see another Red Wedding.

by Anonymousreply 159April 14, 2023 2:52 PM

I'm the official Royal Mail Stamp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2023 10:41 PM

I’m Charlène of Monaco. My athletic beauty has been spoiled forever by botox and fillers, my face is so tight and bloated I make Madonna look beautiful. But I have a rich ruler for a husband, Meghan. So there’s that…

by Anonymousreply 161April 15, 2023 12:29 AM

I'm the Queen Consnot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 15, 2023 12:59 AM

I'm the official entertainment .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 15, 2023 2:49 AM

I'm Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 15, 2023 2:21 PM

I'm the official Coronation Figurehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 16, 2023 4:49 AM

I'm what we ordered vs what we got

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 16, 2023 4:30 PM

I'm the new Princess of Woke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 17, 2023 5:07 AM

R167 do you get paid each time that you post the same image?

by Anonymousreply 168April 17, 2023 7:34 AM

I’m the orb.

by Anonymousreply 169April 17, 2023 1:18 PM

R-167 - Is that Kate in a bad wig???

by Anonymousreply 170April 17, 2023 3:10 PM

R167 - Is that Kate in a bad wig???

by Anonymousreply 171April 17, 2023 3:10 PM

I'm Free At Last!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 17, 2023 3:35 PM

I'm the Crown Jewels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2023 6:48 PM

I'm the pile of shitty nappies at Montecito blocking the view of the TV.

The Duchess can't pay the nannies anymore and Doria is back inside.

by Anonymousreply 174April 20, 2023 8:05 PM

I'm the pile of psychotropic drugs R174 forgot to take today.

by Anonymousreply 175April 20, 2023 11:16 PM

I'm the Court Jester

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 21, 2023 4:30 PM

I’m Camila popping out to cloister for a cheeky fag.

by Anonymousreply 177April 21, 2023 5:26 PM

I'm what the REAL UK is concerned about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 23, 2023 4:05 PM

I'm the Yankee Doodle Dandies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 24, 2023 3:35 PM

I'm the traditional happy royal couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 24, 2023 4:16 PM

I'm the cash under the orb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2023 1:17 PM

I’m the Koh-I-Noor diamond. Like Fergie, I didn’t make the guest list either.

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2023 6:50 PM

I'm the revenge served cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2023 7:28 PM

I'm the Sugar Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2023 9:32 PM

I'm the new Coronation Coach!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 26, 2023 2:58 AM

I'm the crowd going wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 26, 2023 11:02 PM

I'm the caterers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 27, 2023 4:32 PM

I'm the Former

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 27, 2023 10:31 PM

I'm the Coronation Bust carved from chocolate ( hopefully)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 28, 2023 2:49 AM

It’s minor, but yesterday’s coronation news was new colours for the Life Guards, the “King’s Company” of the Grenadier Guard (who will eventually be HM’s bearer party like they did for the late Queen) and the other services which will be on parade next week.

His CIIIR cypher is quite attractive. I also see the logic in waiting several months to premiere things like new colours, new livery, and even things like dish service sets and other celebratory items, out of respect for the previous monarch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 28, 2023 11:32 AM

I'm the demand for the sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 28, 2023 5:25 PM

I'm the advertising campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 29, 2023 12:15 AM

I'm the Scourserpalloza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 29, 2023 12:50 AM

I'm the Faberge Egg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 29, 2023 2:50 PM

Time for a new meme, R194.

by Anonymousreply 195April 29, 2023 3:25 PM

I expect the Coronation threads next weekend to contain:

10% Useful updates about the coronation

30% Polite discussion and humorous debate

30% Accusing each other of being Megstans or Klan grannies.

30% Horse/tampon/egg memes

by Anonymousreply 196April 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Even though my grandma was a devoted royalist, as an adult the BRF didn't really register on my radar until the Harkles starting trying to bring them down. Now I can see that they do serve a purpose and feel for them having been grifted by Markle. I'd much rather have one of the working royals serve as head of state than someone like Trump.

Catherine's Early Years Foundation will hopefully achieve a lot.

by Anonymousreply 197April 29, 2023 11:56 PM

R197 et al Do you even know what a DL LET'S BE THREAD is ? Obviously not.

Let me help you:

You start the post I'M THE then you post something related to the subject of the thread ie THE CORONATION

Example:

I'm the stupid fucking senile hag fraus who never have been on DL before and have no bloody idea what the hell this thread is or how it's formatted but need to vomit their stanky royalist CORONATION shite every chance they get or their empty heads will explode.

See easy peasy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 30, 2023 2:08 AM

I'm the Coronation Theme Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 30, 2023 5:06 PM

I'm the fan girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 30, 2023 6:35 PM

I'm the revisionist delusion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 1, 2023 3:32 AM

Dear Charles,

Sorry I can't make your big day, would so loved to have been there but am busy with lots of projects, including resurrecting my blog The Tig! Exciting developments afoot!!

Love Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 202May 1, 2023 10:41 AM

^ I'm the person living in your head rent free R202. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 1, 2023 2:28 PM

I'm the revised £250 Million beno bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 1, 2023 2:34 PM

I'm Princess Charlotte, memorising the vows and the blocking for future use.

by Anonymousreply 205May 1, 2023 2:49 PM

I'm the self awareness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 1, 2023 11:09 PM

I'm the living vital modern monarchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 2, 2023 5:28 PM

I'm the tasteful souvenirs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 2, 2023 7:35 PM

I'm the ghost that won't be exorcised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 2, 2023 7:45 PM

I'm the beautiful Queen and don't you bloody forget it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 2, 2023 7:47 PM

I'm the Crown Jewels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 2, 2023 7:51 PM

I’m the indifference bordering on disgust that the chattering classes are feeling with respect to this whole to do.

by Anonymousreply 212May 2, 2023 9:30 PM

I’m the Americans who assume that what they think, matters.

by Anonymousreply 213May 3, 2023 12:10 AM

I'm the Magic Kingdom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 3, 2023 3:32 AM

I'm your beautiful Queen and don't you bloody well forget it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 3, 2023 3:40 AM

I'm your eyes after looking at R215

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 3, 2023 3:44 AM

I'm the enthusiasm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 3, 2023 4:08 PM

R217, I can't see a scarecrow competition attracting too many people other than Stephen King fans, whatever the impetus.

by Anonymousreply 218May 3, 2023 4:10 PM

Everything objectionable about the monarchy is evident in Harry and Meghan, who cling to their titles like a life raft. Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 219May 3, 2023 5:50 PM

I'm Charlie's and his Side Piece biggest fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 3, 2023 10:36 PM

^ I'm their American Cousin

by Anonymousreply 221May 3, 2023 10:37 PM

I'm the regalia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 4, 2023 1:17 AM

I'm the much needed resurrection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 4, 2023 1:55 AM

Harry and his kids should be removed for the list of succession. It's one thing for him to move away and give up the life of a working royal, but to make so much money trashing his father and brother that he's previously said he has compassion for (because they can't leave like he did) is beyond the pale. His likeability ratings have crashed in the UK. He's too unpopular to be so close to inheriting the throne.

by Anonymousreply 224May 4, 2023 2:52 AM

^ I'm this nit wit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 4, 2023 4:01 AM

I’m the chairs of estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 4, 2023 12:00 PM

I'm what Harry will be wearing at the coronation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 4, 2023 2:17 PM

I'm the royal gardener's tribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 4, 2023 7:49 PM

I'm the sincerity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 4, 2023 8:41 PM

I'm the strong beating heart of the monarchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 4, 2023 10:59 PM

And that’s all that you have, R230? This weekend is going to be absolute torture for you and the squaddies. Never mind, just keep posting the same five memes. Proof perfect that you’ve run out of anything to say.

by Anonymousreply 231May 4, 2023 11:51 PM

I’m the ampulla.

by Anonymousreply 232May 5, 2023 1:36 AM

I'm the fingertips he's hanging on by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 5, 2023 1:46 AM

I'm the first bearded monarch in 100 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 5, 2023 1:49 AM

I'm what ya ordered vs what ya got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 5, 2023 1:52 AM

I'm the funky white boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 5, 2023 5:06 AM

I'm the backbone of the monarchy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 5, 2023 5:07 PM

I'm the Coronation Breakfast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 6, 2023 1:30 AM

I'm the fake miscarriage claim from Megs that will have Harry whizzing back to the States to be at her side.

She's capable of anything.

by Anonymousreply 239May 6, 2023 8:07 AM

I'm the Harry's cockblock feather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 6, 2023 2:59 PM

I'm Andrew wearing ceremonial robes. Big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 241May 6, 2023 6:12 PM

I'm the new Side-Piece wearing wifey's shoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 6, 2023 8:50 PM

I'm the gotta jet got a roast in the oven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 6, 2023 8:59 PM

I'm the fairest in the land.. or else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 6, 2023 10:22 PM

I'm the bed she's wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 9, 2023 2:28 AM

Will they start eating cats and dogs now? It's bad and getting worse it seems. Perhaps India could send them some food so they won't starve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 9, 2023 2:38 AM

Well, at least in the UK they don't go broke going to the doctor.

by Anonymousreply 247May 9, 2023 4:19 AM

Now that the coronation is over, what international event are you Americans going to use to justify the fact that you have to live where you do?

by Anonymousreply 248May 9, 2023 6:25 AM

R244, I am Kate’s bridal sequined “tiara “ worn because Camilla had forbidden others from wearing tiaras on the day. Tacky as hell. It was like what happens when you order a “diamond tiara” on Wish.

by Anonymousreply 249May 9, 2023 2:08 PM

R249 can't tell Alexander McQueen from Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 250May 9, 2023 3:23 PM

Now that the fuss of the Coronation is over and activity on these BRF threads has dropped right off, may I suggest that all you frauen who invaded DL for the royal talk a couple of years ago should migrate over to RoyalDish? Although they discuss lots of royals there, they save their venom for Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, some of it way more vicious than anything that I’ve seen on here. Haters of Meghan or Kate - take it as a challenge! You’ll find your spiritual home over there. RoyalDish - make it your next stop!

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2023 9:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!