Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Victor Newman to Eva Longoria: Watch your mouth!

You got that??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2023 12:02 PM

EVA LONGORIA: you just made derogatory remarks about daytime actors! You simply weren’t good enough to survive the pressures of this medium! You were very lucky to get on that “housewife” show! You did one show in 8-12 days, with mediocre but salacious dialogue! Our actresses would run rings around you!! And they did then!! From Robert di Nero to whoever they all are, many of them started in the medium you denigrate! It shows a complete lack of class!!

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2023 12:18 AM

I've never liked her

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2023 12:22 AM

What did she say about those silly shows?

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2023 12:24 AM

I desperately need Brendad to weigh in on this!

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2023 12:34 AM

I just watched her on Chris Wallace - I guess he watched the interview, too.

I don't think she said anything 'that bad'.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2023 12:35 AM

R6 I remember Evia had brot a horse to the set one day. It wasn't my horse.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2023 12:36 AM

Well…only one of them was a regular at intimate White House dinners with Michelle and Barry.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2023 12:37 AM

Oh, Hans...

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2023 12:39 AM

OMG, he’s the worst actor ever.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2023 12:39 AM

He comes across as catty and bitchy

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2023 12:40 AM

What did she say to set him off?

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2023 12:42 AM

Lower the scratching posts!

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2023 12:44 AM

I can't find, after Googling, what Eva's original comment was.

Jeanne Cooper (Mrs. Chancellor) said soap acting was hardest, compared to movies & stage.

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2023 12:48 AM

I found the quote on Twitter. It was hardly anything to elicit that kind of reaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 20, 2023 12:51 AM

Golf is boring!

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2023 12:53 AM

^ That's *it*, r14???

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2023 12:54 AM

She's kind of dumb, like when she got married to an NBA (basketball) player ... and got divorced because he cheated on her.

Then, she got in trouble because people thought she was giving Latinas all the credit for Biden winning the election. In reality, I think most people would say it was black women who got out the vote. Hence, Biden getting Brittney Griner out of the Russian prison.

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2023 12:56 AM

I don't know her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2023 12:57 AM

What part did he find so offensive? The part where she didn't mention how bad the actors were on the show?

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2023 12:57 AM

Wasn't she also married to a bisexual alcoholic soap actor?

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2023 12:59 AM

I think Eric has been dipping into the Scotch. If that is the comment that set him off, he misread it. She was calling herself a dumb actress. She wasn't trashing the show.

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2023 1:05 AM

Hans, isn’t about time you croaked? Just because you could never break out of the daytime ghetto in 43 years with your cringe worthy overacting decrepit old ass, don’t bitch at the ones who actually made something out of their lives as actors.

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2023 1:15 AM

And your tits are lopsided!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2023 1:46 AM

Get her, Eric, get her. She's a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2023 1:48 AM

I can't imagine she's got much of a career these days. There should be a formal banishment of actors and actresses if they are no longer getting work. Remove them from the awards shows and social feeds. No point in propping up a "has been" or "never was."

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2023 2:19 AM

Yeah, but can Hans pronounce "hyaluronic"???

Also, he sounds like Trump in that post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2023 2:24 AM

Braeden is known to be a megalomaniacal asshole.

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2023 2:25 AM

Another cis white het male attempting to center himself, while disregarding and devaluing the opinion and lived experience of a strong, successful WOC.

This racist, sexist old cracker needs to take several seats!

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2023 2:28 AM

He's a crappy actor. At least Eva was on a hit primetime show. And, I know this sounds old fashioned but a man attacking a woman especially over something stupid is classless.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2023 2:30 AM

Silly Hans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2023 2:32 AM

He's a magat, worth ignoring

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2023 2:33 AM

You can call Eric a lot of things, but not MAGA. He is a huge Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2023 2:37 AM

He recently spoke up in support of Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2023 2:39 AM

Here is the clip. Again, she wasn't trashing Y&R.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2023 2:41 AM

I thing Victor is overreacting

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2023 2:43 AM

He's just pissed that she broke out of the soaps.

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2023 2:43 AM

He obviously misinterpreted what she said to a level that seems a bit...senile.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2023 2:47 AM

R31 He hates Dump. I recall EB calling him out several times and using words like "hypocrite," "poseur," "con artist," to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2023 2:54 AM

Don't forget, Eva was on Y&R for two years as Isabella, and her real life husband during that time was Tyler Christopher.

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2023 2:56 AM

All I heard in my head when I read his Tweet was, "hey you kids, get off my lawn!"

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2023 2:58 AM

He seems overly angry for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2023 3:02 AM

I think what Longoria was saying is that she thought a lot of other people - those business clients of hers - might consider HER to be some kind of "dumb actress," if they found out that SHE was on a daytime soap opera. And actually, that IS a lot people's opinion of the genre, so she was probably correct about that impression. .. And I'm sure at some point in his soap career, Braeden himself has said things like most people don't realize how hard soap actors work. .. The way I see it, these impressions go hand and hand.

by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2023 3:28 AM

“Keep my daytime drama’s name out of your fucking mouth!!!”

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2023 3:32 AM

He.....seems like a lot.

Eva didn't sound like she was shitting on the show. Just saying the salary was minimal and she was embarrassed.

More to the point - Eric, dude, who the hell CARES what Eva has to say about soaps? She's not exactly at the top of the A-List anymore. And soaps are still on today, so if someone wants to know how good/bad they are, they can just tune in for themselves...

I agree, lets stick up for the talented people working in soaps, but she wasn't coming for them....

by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2023 3:41 AM

Uh, no, r42...the point was they wouldn't take her seriously if they knew that she was trying to be an actress...period.

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2023 3:41 AM

R45 that's the takeaway I got as well. Just being an actress she considered may cause her to seem unserious.

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2023 3:45 AM

Braeden is coming off as blowhard over this. Eva's cackling and "oh no, don't show that" (no wonder, she was bad) was annoying, but she wasn't shitting on anyone or the soap opera genre. She was an unknown and soap pay isn't very good during the first contract when you don't have anything to get a better deal. She ultimately made the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 8:34 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, is supporting Eva in this mess. Vee is in the biz. Vee doesn’t like Miss Icky Victoria Fuckton. Drama drama drama.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 9:07 AM

"I will DESTROY the Flaming Hot Cheetos film if it is the LAST THING I DO!"

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 9:21 AM

r20

TC is bisexual???

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2023 9:30 AM

She’s promoting some new show where she eats her way through Mexico, so this is probably part of it. Look like you’re being attacked, get those sweet victim points. Great PR!

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2023 11:38 AM

Has Susan Lucci commented?

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2023 11:46 AM

Has Michael Muhney tweeted a response yet? He was always so close to Mr. Braeden.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2023 11:52 AM

He specifically called her out as a bad actor.

Unwarranted, since she only said she couldn't survive the low wages and it was nothing personal.

He also cited Robert De Nero as an actor who started out on daytime, which is very untrue.

by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2023 12:06 PM

She was okay but she was no Viki Sleestak.

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2023 12:23 PM

Braeden is German, go figure. He seems arrogant, like he actually believes he's Victor Newman or John Jacob Astor

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2023 12:29 PM

Is this the bitch who played Latina Leslie Brooks? She sucked.

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2023 12:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2023 12:35 PM

Soap actors are sometimes doing 80 pages of dialogue a day and get no rehearsal time and only one take. It’s not an easy gig and the pay is not amazing.

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2023 12:39 PM

Privileged old white man berates a Latinx female role model expressing her fear of "imposter syndrome."

Cancel him!

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2023 12:40 PM

[quote] Don't forget, Eva was on Y&R for two years as Isabella, and her real life husband during that time was Tyler Christopher.

The drunk.

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2023 12:44 PM

Her acting has always been daytime soap-level bad in everything she's done.

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2023 12:49 PM

Someone posted the interview bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2023 12:50 PM

She wasn’t making pay because that old kraut sucks up all the salary budget.

by Anonymousreply 64March 20, 2023 12:50 PM

[quote] She wasn’t making pay because that old kraut sucks up all the salary budget.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2023 12:58 PM

[quote]She’s promoting some new show where she eats her way through Mexico, so this is probably part of it.

She's also promoting her directorial debut, "Flamin' Hot," based on the true story of a Frito-Lay janitor who rose to the top marketing ranks at the company. Reviews have been positive.

Hollywood Reporter: "an utterly delightful rags-to-riches story that should appeal to anyone in need of uplifting. Superbly directed by Eva Longoria, this equally amusing and affecting film defies expectations as much as its main character."

by Anonymousreply 66March 20, 2023 1:04 PM

[quote]get those sweet victim points

She was not looking to play the victim here. I'm sure she had zero idea that saying she was a silly actress not wanting her clients to know that she was an actress would set off this dude. It's a completely innocuous statement. She just happened to be on Y&R at the time and it only happened because Y&R wasn't paying her enough to quit her headhunting job.

Eric Braeden is like one of those people who gets pissed off at a headline, but who doesn't read the actual story.

by Anonymousreply 67March 20, 2023 1:11 PM

Desperate Housewives is a soap opera

by Anonymousreply 68March 20, 2023 1:22 PM

the fact remains right or wrong, regardless of the difficulty of being on a soap, it's still considered the bottom of the rung in terms of prestige and respect compared to film and night time TV or even streaming non network shows.

She could have turned it around to why can't he get any work other than a soap opera for the past 40 plus years? He actually was in movies and Tv shows beforehand, but I guess he found out he had a regular gig on a soap and once he was there for a long time the regular gig and the salary going up made his decision for him.

by Anonymousreply 69March 20, 2023 1:27 PM

Eric Braeden is like one of those people who gets pissed off at a headline, but who doesn't read the actual story.

Like 90% of DL.

by Anonymousreply 70March 20, 2023 1:31 PM

He was on Maurice Benard's YT show a while ago. Told some story about being annoyed by the sound of leaf blowers in his neighborhood and going to a City Council meeting and making a fuss. I don't know why that sticks in my memory, but it does, lol.

by Anonymousreply 71March 20, 2023 1:37 PM

HY - A - LU- RON - IC

by Anonymousreply 72March 20, 2023 1:40 PM

Was Braeden having a few scotches before ranting for no reason? He always seems angry.

by Anonymousreply 73March 20, 2023 1:41 PM

R59 I’m so sick of that 80 pages a day excuse that soap actors use to gain sympathy. Sure, these says it may be possible because an actor may shoot 3 or 4 episodes in a day, but then they are off for weeks at a time. And have you ever seen a soap script??? There’s about 10 lines on a page! Soap actors love to give the perception that a page is single spaced. Soap scripts are quadruple spaced. Not too many lines on a page. The remaining soaps are dark so many weeks a year. I’m willing to bet that no soap actor, including Braeden, works more than 75 days a year. Hell, I’d learn “80 pages a day” if I only had to work 80 days a year. Shut the fuck up Braeden!! You mumble all of your lines anyway and read them off your phone or taped onto a menu you are supposedly reading.

by Anonymousreply 74March 20, 2023 1:52 PM

Ain't that a kick in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2023 2:02 PM

Not just dialogue. Salacious dialogue!

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2023 2:07 PM

I agree with R45. That's the impression I got from her comment.

by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2023 2:24 PM

I assume it’s mainly the straight women supporting Eva.

by Anonymousreply 78March 20, 2023 3:55 PM

He never knows anyone's name but he knows hers???

He remembered who she played???

Can ANYONE look good in a scene opposite Paul?

He's just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 79March 20, 2023 4:02 PM

He and Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott) came to blows on set. This was a long time ago, but Bergman was pissed at Braeden for not knowing his lines.

by Anonymousreply 80March 20, 2023 5:56 PM

I sincerely doubt that Eva and Hans ever shared any scenes during her time on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2023 6:53 PM

During the time Eva was on Y&R, she was also married to Tyler Christopher, who was not on GH as Nikolas during that time.

Tyler got very little work during that time -- just various episodic TV series. So, Eva was supporting both of them on her salary. And Tyler had some expensive tastes in alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2023 6:58 PM

Victor is a drama queen

by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2023 8:17 PM

Where is Victoria Newman to slap that angry, senile bitch when you need her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2023 8:24 PM

I can't stand smug Eva. TEAM ERIC

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2023 8:25 PM

Eric Braeden was in a very good episode of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. The episode is called "The Critic." He stars as ... the critic. After Ted Baxter was done with his newscast, Eric, as the critic, would bitch about random things in Minneapolis. He bitched about its denizens, calling them yahoos. He even bitched about WJM & its bush league budget, etc. He took Mary out on a date at a fancy restaurant and bitched about the wine (it was corked).

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2023 8:53 PM

Eva was miscast as a model.

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2023 9:07 PM

Why did he have to go for an ad hominem attack? He could have simply said that she was a little dismissive about her job on the soap opera that employed her and leave it at that. Why go for the jugular?

Didn't he also say some not so nice things about the guy who played Ray?

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2023 9:20 PM

I loathe his character but good for Eric for defending daytime.

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2023 9:21 PM

I honestly thought he was dead.

WTF is up with her teeth?! I don't remember her having such bad cosmetic dentistry before.

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2023 9:27 PM

I'm torn because over the years Eric Braeden has been such an egotistical asshole. His fight with Bergman was also about Braeden ensuring he got the final line in the scene because Victor ALWAYS has to have the last line or always has to win. The show continued to feed his ego after this fight, even after he acted like a complete asshole (and I don't blame PB because EB sounded insufferable back then).

However, I absolutely love Eric Braeden on Twitter. His daily rants about Trump are awesome. It's like someone gave Victor Newman a smartphone and he went crazy tweeting. He is very complimentary about his co-stars. He stuck up for Beth Maitland a few years ago when people on Twitter were body-shaming her when they tried to pair Traci with Cane. He is also vocal supporting Doug Davidson's return to the show.

I find Eva Longoria insufferable. She's a horrible actress who will attend anything, including the opening of a Piggly Wiggly.

by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2023 2:45 AM

[quote]I find Eva Longoria insufferable. She's a horrible actress who will attend anything, including the opening of a Piggly Wiggly.

All of that may be true, but what she said was in no way trashing daytime or daytime actors. He totally overreacted. I just don't see how he could have listened to her comments and that was his takeaway. I've heard primetime and film people who started on daytime trash daytime and daytime actors over the years, but that wasn't it.

Hell, Larry Bryggman who used soaps as an ATM for decades, would trash daytime, his show, and the actors on the regular, while he was still on the damned show.

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote] HY - A - LU- RON - IC

?

by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2023 3:58 AM

The set of Y&R is known to be a miserable one. The show itself is god-awful.

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2023 3:58 AM

R92, spot on!

Love Eva (I do) or hate her (I don't!), she was NOT trashing daytime

Just once, I'd love to see an ex-soap actor say after a clip is shown (they know it's coming; that's what pre-interviews are for):

"Wow! That takes me back. You know the thing about soap operas is you have to watch them every day; if you don't, a clip like that can be taken out of context and seem comical, but the reality is daytime stars work harder than anyone else in show business; the shows have loyal followings for a reason. I can see where you might not get that if you're not a regular viewer and look at an isolated clip. I assure you, soaps are great!"

R92, Bryggman did trash the soaps; mostly, he was compelling as Johnny Dixon; when he didn't like an actor, he'd just pretend he didn't understand what their character was saying. That was lousy of him. But I did like his work. He was respectful in his 1987 Daytime Emmy speech. it's too bad he couldn't embrace that tone more often.

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2023 4:36 AM

How could a show that over the years has featured Eric Braeden, Melody Thomas Scott, Michael Muhney, The Staff, Brenda Dickson, Victoria Rowell,and Doug Davidson be toxic?

I just can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2023 4:38 AM

R93 they're quoting Eva's cringey line from her L'Oréal ad. Pops up on YouTube constantly for me.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2023 4:43 AM

R91, Braeden does have an entertaining Twitter. He trashes Rhonda Santos re: Ukraine:

[quote] Shows you the incompetence of this FLORIDA FELLOW WHO WANTS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT! CALLS THE WAR IN UKRAINE a ‘territorial dispute’!

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2023 4:49 AM

Braeden has turned in the same lazy, mumbling performances for decades now, so he shouldn't be criticizing anyone's acting limitations. Plus, it's not like Longoria has ever claimed to be a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2023 6:37 AM

Victor Newman's penis is so powerful that it survived two vasectomies!!!

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2023 10:11 AM

YR 2018 J.T. Victor Fight

Somehow, I just fell into a Y&R wormhole. I didn't watch it back then but there is NO WAY Newman's old ass could beat this dude up. GTFOH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2023 12:09 PM

R101... Don't you know? Ole Vic could beat up any guy, including those young enough to be his grandsons... he was better in bed than any stud likewise (like Brad Carlton) and all women would drop their man or go back to him for the millionth time (Nikki) because he's the ultimate ladies man, even when he'll be 120 years old!..

haven't seen this much ridiculous ass kissing ego of a actor and his character since CHIPS with Erik Estrada back in the day! He's a singer, he's a jeans model, he's a dancer, he could have been a chippendale if he wanted to, and on and on and on. I can't even fathom having THAT MUCH of a ego to play such a character and be okay with it!...

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2023 9:38 PM

Has Eva commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2023 9:49 PM

I will crush you! YOU GOT THAT!

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2023 10:25 PM

He's a fucking bully. He hates Trump in real life, fine, but he's just like Trump in temperment.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2023 10:32 PM

Not like he can break your neck with his thighs.

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2023 11:06 PM

An angry, belligerent German? How unusual.

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2023 11:46 PM

I think Bryggman and Al Pacino are/were good friends, I can imagine it might have been a little bit embarassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 108March 22, 2023 1:16 AM

I recall reading an interview with Dierdre Hall where she said that after finishing her stint at the Palm Beach Academy of Drama and Circus Art, she was cast in Electra Woman and Dyna Girl while still a teen but pretending to be 10 years older. She started on Days at 19 (though pretending to be 29) and said she had to memorize 100-125 pages of dialogue a night, something which her training had not prepared her for.

by Anonymousreply 109March 22, 2023 1:20 AM

r109 it's not humanly possible to memorize that amount of dialouge. Soap actors in one episode have scenes which usually stretch to 10 minutes, so that's probably 40 pages of dialogue to learn at most.

by Anonymousreply 110March 22, 2023 4:44 PM

Soap actors work, at most, 60 days a year. Overworked, my ass!

by Anonymousreply 111March 23, 2023 3:33 AM

She’s a less successful version of Meghan Markle. Middling success as an actress, leans heavily into ethnic identity and being an empowered woman. Dabbles in Democratic politics, lifestyle programming, product endorsements, trying her hand at uplifting and inspirational documentaries.

Eva should have taken a run at Prince Andrew. He’s single.

by Anonymousreply 112March 23, 2023 7:58 PM

This asshole has a large role in a Planet of the Apes sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 23, 2023 8:00 PM

I do?

by Anonymousreply 114March 25, 2023 8:36 PM

R108, "it's all nickel and dime, Arnie!!!"

He delivered that just the way Johnny Dixon would.

I heard something about Bryggman once -- and people may not be able to watch him on youtube after this -- but he'd play John as acting like he didn't understand the language his co-star was speaking if he didn't like them.

by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2023 8:38 PM

Who is Bryggman?

by Anonymousreply 116March 25, 2023 9:19 PM

I can see why he misinterpreted her comment because she says she would hide the fact she was on the Young and the Restless due to wanting to avoid being seen as a "dumb actress". When you look a little further, though, it becomes apparent she's being self deprecating and saying what the accountants would be thinking, not her.

by Anonymousreply 117March 25, 2023 9:24 PM

Uh, he really overreacted there. She was making more money doing temp work instead of on a soap. LA ain't cheap.

by Anonymousreply 118March 25, 2023 9:35 PM

ERic never knows anyone's name...even co-stars he's worked with for years.

He knows Eva has a huge career outside of soaps.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2023 2:33 AM

R113 Who did Eva Longoria play in that movie?

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2023 4:22 AM

my bad; it's nickel and dime, Arthur!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2023 4:25 AM

Bryggman was/is so fucking homely! How’d he get all the young pussy?

by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2023 7:54 AM

R120, Eva wasn't born yet; but Hans was already 53.

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2023 4:56 PM

He wished her well in his latest Twitter comments. Maybe somebody at CBS pulled him aside and told him to shut the f****** up.

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2023 6:28 PM

Why didn't THE Young and THE Restless ever go low-fat and drop the two "THE"s from the title? Is it because they still have fat Nikki, fat Traci, fat Jill, and fat Gina, and we can't forget that Victor has fat Colleen's heart?

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2023 6:28 PM

Bears repeating, if Eric is so pissed about Soaps not getting their due then he should have a few digest, in depth and other magazine covers on which he appears on his website.

by Anonymousreply 126March 27, 2023 3:24 AM

Eric is a goner. Bladder cancer. Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 127March 27, 2023 5:08 AM

Video ---->>Slurring Braeden at Soap Awards saying "May God Bless you to Eric Braeden---I mean Bill Bell.".....whoops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 27, 2023 5:17 AM

Good thing Aretha was there. Eric Braeden had his head up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2023 6:18 AM

who and who?

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2023 12:02 PM

Eva Longoria's fans dogpiling Eric Braeden:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2023 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!