Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your low-brow youtube habits

I love to watch basic bitches cleaning their basic bitch houses (probably in Boulder or some shit). I can also lose hours and hours on this one channel that is specifically devoted to animal control racoon rescues. This is what I'm doing with my life.

What are you doing instead of writing the next great American novel?

by Anonymousreply 253July 29, 2023 5:40 AM

I watch tons of animal videos, and personal productivity tips - and then never try a single one.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2023 9:34 PM

ASMR

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2023 9:37 PM

Which ASMR specifically?

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2023 9:38 PM

I love this show! Who needs horror when you've got shit like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2023 9:51 PM

I watch lots and lots of reaction videos to TV shows and songs/albums I like. Sometimes movies as well. I don't really have any other company, so that keeps my mirror neurons fed. Highbrow stuff I mostly cover with podcasts, though I occasionally watch lectures on YouTube as well.

I go to Reddit for even more low-brow video content. Like public freakouts and street brawls and so on.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2023 9:51 PM

Rich of you to assume we're all mouth-breathing Americans, cunt OP.

I watch videos about dogs

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2023 9:53 PM

Watching stupid cat videos and I’m not a cat person.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2023 9:53 PM

Apologies, R6—great AUSTRALIAN novel.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2023 9:56 PM

Nostalgia binge-watching, often--cheap basic kids' or teen shows I saw back in the 90s/2000s on an actual TV. I know I should be keeping up with sophisticated adult shows that are on currently, but I can't be bothered and lack the emotional energy and get depressed by them, so I don't.

E.g. right now I'm sporadically rewatching the Nickelodeon adaptation of 'Animorphs', and am even considering buying some of the OG books (Scholastic Book Fair light novels for gradeschoolers) to read and enjoy again in secret at home, because lately I have really fallen out of love with reading and am not in the habit of picking up books or literature, instead I listen to eclectic or classical music and culture podcasts most of the time I'm not on Youtube/DL.

'Animorphs' as a text is at the same level my 6 and 10 year old cousins/nephews are expected to tackle, and back in the day at their same age I was already reading middle-highschool level books (and went on to a literature degree), so I feel as if I'm intellectually and emotionally regressing, sometimes. Really, I'm just having a hard time coping with adulthood. And am feeling too angsty and vulnerable for someone my age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2023 9:58 PM

😻 I love the little kitten videos, especially the newborn rescues that are lovingly cared for and you can watch them grow into happy, healthy kittens

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2023 10:03 PM

Music videos and concerts from the 70's and 80's.

New Eastenders episodes.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2023 10:06 PM

I'm hooked on various channels that read Reddit posts mostly from AITA and r/relationshipadvice.

The stories are obviously fake, but entertaining to hear the people offering advice.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 10:10 PM

R12 Ooh, what are some examples??

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 10:24 PM

I feed the neighborhood raccoons. My hero is the raccoon whisperer in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 10:27 PM

Las Vegas restaurant reviews, especially the buffets. Trash people stuffing their faces and offering inane critiques.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 10:28 PM

Dunno if it's lowbrow, but I've watched all Diane Morgan's Mandy shows. Hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 10:29 PM

R14 James Blackwood!? LOVE him!

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 10:30 PM

Possum Pearl <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 10:32 PM

Give yourself the grace to dick around way too much every once in a while. And then set boundaries (loose) that you can spend certain amounts of time only. Then get up, leave your device and go to another room.

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 10:43 PM

I've been dividing my time between Jamie Tracey's "Cooking with Julia" videos (AntiChef) and the so-called CD revival. Plus music videos and the occasional dog or cat video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 10:52 PM

R20 There's a CD revival? I've been casually fucking this guy who still buys DVDs and is always going on about his DVD collection and how streaming movies can't compare in terms of quality, and I'm always internally rolling my eyes at him. Is he actually right??

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2023 10:56 PM

The horrid Appleton, Wisconsin ur-Karen’s candle return saga at Bath and Bodyworks. At first I used to hate watch it but now I strongly identify with her.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 11:00 PM

[quote]I love to watch basic bitches cleaning their basic bitch houses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 11:04 PM

It's not hard to pick out the responses by the straight women.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 11:13 PM

That Salmon Twink song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 11:27 PM

I have fallen into the REAL COURT broadcasts....They're like Peoples Court but with insanity, evictions, and child support thrown in. And the trials are very slow. People in small claims so crazy they could never make it near Judge Judy. Also find the REAL evictions interesting. Watching people have their stuff put on the curb. Avoid the videos of the landlords whining about deadbeats--those are infomercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 11:54 PM

LezzbyJudge trying to figure out a love triangle where everybody is stalking everybody on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 11:57 PM

[quote]And the trials are very slow.

😂

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 11:57 PM

R27 this is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2023 12:04 AM

R3 I love a good library role-play. Before I knew what ASMR was, the library always made me feel very relaxed, and the sound of the books being checked out was always pure bliss. Interestingly, I'm not a huge fan of male artists. I think it's because all my early real life experiences of ASMR were predominantly with women. I enjoy the work of Gentle Whispering, Be Brave Be You, MinxLaura123, Gibi. I'll always have a soft spot for Dmitri from Massage ASMR though, and his crispy, ruffled shirts.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2023 12:31 AM

I watch a lot of cooking videos. I don’t cook

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2023 12:35 AM

I have to say...I'm addicted to reaction videos lol idk why but I love having my feelings of good music/movies validated by random people. It's embarassing but I cant help myself.

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2023 12:36 AM

On my favorites list:

-The last few innings of the 2016 World Series that the Chicago Cubs won (when some cathartic happy sobbing is needed)

- The All-Plinko episode of The Price is Right.

- Silly TV montages like the "Every Willona Entrance; All 6 Seasons of 'Good Times'." Or the 45 minute long "Love Boat" intro featuring every guest star. Or any primetime soap "every main cast member ever" opening credit montages.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2023 12:37 AM

R32 I do that with reddit. These days, it seems like the second I develop an opinion on just about anything I have an almost impulsive drive to find out if strangers on the internet share it.

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2023 12:39 AM

Also idk if I'd consider it low brow but kind of weird, I watch marathons of old commercials....some ftom the 90s for nostalgic reasons and to revive my childhood/teen years but mostly stuff from the 70s or 80s, I have no idea but they make me feel comfy and safe. I even look for entire broadcasts of shows/movies/newscasts that include the old commercials. I'm weird.

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2023 12:40 AM

Ugh, we all like what we like, but I hate the reaction videos.

I watch cooking videos a lot. I do cook, but not the kind of stuff in the videos.

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2023 12:42 AM

Those "ambience" videos (Pretend you're in a Victorian library and there's a storm outside!)

I find them really relaxing

Also watching old music videos for cheesy 80s singers (Paula Abdul! Taylor Dayne!)

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2023 12:44 AM

Watching fraus massage their dogs.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2023 12:46 AM

Videos of pugs

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2023 12:48 AM

I go to YouTube and click “Shorts.” Lots of kittens and fail videos show up and if I want to stick around and engage at least one brain cell, I can expect some standup comedians to do remarkably good routines. I don’t confess this anywhere but here.

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2023 12:52 AM

Pet bird videos and air crash black box recordings. I find them soothing.

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2023 12:52 AM

Einstein the Parrot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2023 12:52 AM

Passive Aggressive gay massages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2023 12:55 AM

I am a licensed massage therapist. Believe me. Clients rarely look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2023 12:58 AM

I like this guys channel it’s interesting to see neighbourhoods I’ll never see even if I visit every city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2023 1:04 AM

I watch eviction vids too, as well aso the unstopping city street drains series.

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2023 1:07 AM

I like this guys reactions to gross stuff it’s funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 1:08 AM

Old radio shows like Suspense and The Whistler

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 1:11 AM

I wasted a good hour watching this guy's videos the other day. He's a one trick pony but a damn hot one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 1:15 AM

Bromwell High

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2023 1:15 AM

R35, count me as weird, too—I binge old commercials for at least a few minutes almost daily. I play commercials from the 70s at bedtime on most nights, and they lull me to sleep.

It’s such a comfort to see the old ads, hear the classic jingles, and return briefly to childhood. Reminds me of better days when my parents were alive.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2023 1:16 AM

One of my favorites—Heinz ketchup commercial from 1976.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2023 1:22 AM

The Betamax King constantly posts retro commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2023 1:26 AM

I used to love this guys interviews with Detroit sex workers and street people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2023 1:30 AM

The hard luck stories on Soft White Underbelly make me feel lucky for what I have (which is nothing).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2023 1:33 AM

Virtual thrift shopping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2023 1:39 AM

Unboxing videos. I guess it's a vicarious "shopping" thrill

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2023 1:44 AM

River

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2023 1:45 AM

A break from the modern rat race with 1800s cooking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2023 1:49 AM

The shoplifting videos from Gas Station Encounters are fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2023 1:51 AM

I watch Dakota Mays and his yoga routines but that’s not lowbrow! Yoga is highbrow!

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2023 1:52 AM

I also watch old commercials compilations, mostly from the 50s/60s.

I also watch compilations of promos/previews of tv shows up through the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2023 1:52 AM

Eldergay British academic racists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2023 1:53 AM

This cutie shoplifting. It's amazing how normal some of these people seem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 20, 2023 1:58 AM

I like when people do emotional reaction videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2023 2:01 AM

Lately, I've been enjoying A&E's offerings involving true crime and BILL KURTIS. I like the dramatic background music but still wonder why BILL KURTIS sometimes wore that ill-fitting leather coat.

by Anonymousreply 66March 20, 2023 2:03 AM

Right now watching a brit docu series about "Hidden killers in the household" ...things and customs of different eras that people used/did that were super harmful/dangerpus, it's sort of fascinating on a historical/sociological basis...they cover the Tudor household, the Victorian household, the Edwardian household and the post war (WW2) household...strangely fascinating, highly recomend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 20, 2023 2:04 AM

I watch Griffin Frenchie which is a Korean couple that films their adorable two French bulldogs and their baby/toddler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 20, 2023 2:07 AM

The one where the woman keeps starting to have a baby but keep pushing it back in. It's been on every day for the last two weeks.

It's very funny and the sound effects are hilarious.

But that baby is looking less rambunctious the last four days.

by Anonymousreply 69March 20, 2023 2:09 AM

Weightlifting how-to videos. I’m just trying to master perfect technique you see.

by Anonymousreply 70March 20, 2023 2:10 AM

People randomly farting.

by Anonymousreply 71March 20, 2023 2:11 AM

I watch fragrance channels and I like the really gritty ones. Its fun to figure out their approach and get a peak at their lives from the mis-en-scene. I posted Lavish V earlier this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 20, 2023 2:12 AM

R72 Not my thing. But I almost feel sorry for her. Her latest video has 40 views in 9 days? I was prepared to mock her/him but what would be the point?

by Anonymousreply 73March 20, 2023 2:28 AM

I'm addicted to what's become "The Honeymooners" of Asian small-clawed otter YouTube channel - not the first to feature these adorable critters, but certainly the best-produced. It even has an establishing shot of the leads trundling down their owners' apartment stairs.

The (rescued, presumably neutered) male & female otter couple, Kotaro and Hana, have distinct, frequently clashing personalities. The channel focuses most on Kotaro's outgoing hijinks, but Hana's "juggling" play and struggles with overeating are relatable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 20, 2023 2:30 AM

Otters are so stinkin' cute

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2023 2:33 AM

r21, I'm not a collector of DVDs, but I prefer watching a movie that way. I usually like the picture more, and there's no buffering. I am not aware of there being a "DVD revival" in any case.

- r20

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2023 2:37 AM

I like funny game show moments compilations. Some of them make me cry I laugh so hard.

My favorite answer of all-time? September from the Richard Dawson hosted Family Feud. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2023 2:46 AM

I can understand wanting to go back to CDs. iTunes and the streaming services now sell / play different versions of the songs that people know and love. It's a way to get a new "master" and new stream of royalties. I prefer the original versions, usually.

DVDs sometimes had extra stuff on them. Like the Sopranos DVDs had running commentary by the actors or directors on a few episodes. (In addition to the episode without commentary.)

by Anonymousreply 78March 20, 2023 2:59 AM

Interrogation videos.

by Anonymousreply 79March 20, 2023 3:01 AM

My burning bush

by Anonymousreply 80March 20, 2023 3:02 AM

R34

I read movie reviews only after I watch the movie.

by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2023 3:04 AM

Watch various choreography to the most ratchet music imaginable while swearing to myself that I'm going to get back into dance, while simultaneously making zero efforts to get off my ass and actually do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2023 3:15 AM

[quote] "Which ASMR specifically?"

I like this one, R3. Anything nature-related, honestly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2023 3:26 AM

R73 Well I don't stick around for too long on any of them. And there are thousands it seems. I've moved on from Lavish already to a flaming twink in Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2023 4:05 AM

I wouldn’t call those English history/social history videos with Dr. Susannah Lipscomb “low brow.”

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2023 4:15 AM

You’re all relatively classy. I’m the only watches Karens in the Wild, dashcams of car wrecks, people exploring abandoned buildings and house fires?

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2023 4:23 AM

It's so unfair I don't have the ASMR superpower.

Where's MY brain orgasm?!!

As for me, there's this Texas couple, a spunky and sardonic wife and her goofy bad joke spinning husband, that do reaction videos watching the kinda pop culture films I like... so I watch them watching movies, which is such a goofy concept to me, but I really like them, their marriage dynamic, their banter and the occasional young child that walks in and interrupts the movie because she's a really good mom and it's all kinda heartwarming. It's an ersatz movie family experience

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2023 4:23 AM

It's not lowbrow, but Sarper Duman and his many cats always make me smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2023 4:36 AM

I love those Sarper Duman videos

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2023 4:38 AM

Don't know if other could consider it "low brow", but I like to watch ASMR vids of people flipping through vintage magazines.

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2023 4:40 AM

Telenovela slapping compilations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2023 4:46 AM

R67 If you love domestic history and haven't already watched it, search "BBC Historical Farm Series" on youtube. You will LOVE it.

by Anonymousreply 92March 20, 2023 4:49 AM

I always crack up watching celebrities reading mean tweets. I'll go back yearly and rewatch when I need a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 93March 20, 2023 5:02 AM

Love River, R58! How could I forget him 🤦🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2023 5:04 AM

I consume a lot of sports news and talk on YouTube. It's basically one big shitty stupid soap opera, but I need to know what everyone says about everything every day. The funniest personality to me is Colin Cowherd - he actually should be an antagonist in a soap opera. He does this thing where he pads time with these drawn out metaaphors or similes. Like he'll slowly tell this dramatic story and say in the story there's a dog and there's a cat involved. Then at the end of the story he goes "Aaron Rodgers is the dog..............Josh Allen.........is the cat." And then he gets to add fifteen minutes to whatever 40 second obvious thing he has to say about the actual game. It's really excruciating. And he's just generally an arrogant pig who takes every opportunity he can to belittle poor people and mock those who don't have high status professions.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2023 5:13 AM

I like my Code Blue Cam.

by Anonymousreply 96March 20, 2023 5:19 AM

I miss Bart Baker.

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2023 5:23 AM

r97 He released a bizarre video on his channel after 3 years of a hiatus where he started promoting China's version of TikTok, crypto, and all while using a very obvious filter that, for a moment, made me question if was even really him or an ai deepfake of his face and voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2023 6:04 AM

Car crash/idiot driver videos.

Cop/Police cams. There are some good ones. It’s basically like everyone is doing their own little COPS show unfiltered.

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2023 6:09 AM

R96 - Yes! Code Blue Cam!

I loved the dumb cunt that insisted she goes to jail because that’s her BEST FRIEND OF 10 YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 100March 20, 2023 6:10 AM

r98 Oh shit, it's worse than I thought. I'm pretty sure Bart Baker sold himself to China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 20, 2023 6:21 AM

R100 YES. That shit was so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 102March 20, 2023 6:26 AM

R81 watch My Burning Bush

by Anonymousreply 103March 20, 2023 6:58 AM

I like Korean bakery and street-food videos; Simply Sara; little animals eating grapes; failed DIY haircuts; and flying-fox rescues (particularly when they're assholes, like the one below).

There are two channels that I need to track down again: one was an ASMR queen who used to pretend he was a shop-bottom waiting on the viewer, and the other was an old woman who did “sexy” dances in clothing that last saw the light of day in 1991.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 20, 2023 8:13 AM

Most everything here would depress me, if I could bear to watch it.

YouTube seems lowbrow on whole. Even if I find some film that isn't available elsewhere, it's usually a poor quality video, wrapped in the poster's desperate self-branding attempts and entreaties to "follow me."

I'll watch some documentary films on architecture, a recipe or food/cooking video, and recently I started watching Dark Shadows. I'm through 1966 and almost if of 1967 of the 1225 episodes that ended in 1971; I expect my interest/patience to flag before the end.

by Anonymousreply 105March 20, 2023 8:58 AM

One down...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 20, 2023 9:32 AM

Tico and the Man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2023 9:46 AM

I like to see clips of national anthems at National Hockey League arenas from years ago.

I'm a hockey fan, so not only enjoy the singer but the organ used in some arenas...the old pipe organ at the old Chicago Stadium arena was fabulous, but sadly they couldn't transport it to the new United Center in the mid 1990s. Now it's just an ordinary organ. Wayne Messmer did great anthems at Chicago Blackhawks games back then.

And it's fun to notice the attire and hairstyles in the crowd.

For those who like "Oh, Canada," there are some good renditions at hockey games.

I don't know how to link, but the NHL All-Star game in 1991 or 1992 had Celine Dion singing the U.S anthem, before she became a superstar. She obviously looked so different.

by Anonymousreply 108March 20, 2023 9:50 AM

Chiropractor vids. Something very satisfying about them - like popping bubble wrap.

by Anonymousreply 109March 20, 2023 11:49 AM

Courtroom procedures.

by Anonymousreply 110March 20, 2023 12:04 PM

I am fascinated by tours of Japanese 7-Eleven stores and their vast and supposedly high quality prepared food selection.

Actually, I waste copious amounts of time watching anything regarding Japanese food, travel, life. The cafes, restaurants, apartments, department stores, trains, onsens (hot springs), ryokans (traditional hotels/inns) and workplace environments.

I also like the TabiEats channel, gay Japanese couple. They visit a lot of onsens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 20, 2023 12:33 PM

R87 do you mean "You, me & the movies"? I love them, especially because they are one of the few exceptions in the reaction universe where the reactions are understated and zero forced or click baity.

by Anonymousreply 112March 20, 2023 12:38 PM

R105 I dont think its low brow, you have to know where to look and what to look for...just a couple of days ago I watched a documentary shot in 1971 NYC about an emergency ward for drug overdoses, it was gritty and pulled no punches....lots of old historical documentaries, lots of decent noir films...lots of interesting but obscure stuff....honestly youtube is my favorite thing to come from modern internet.

by Anonymousreply 113March 20, 2023 12:45 PM

I don't have time for low-brow "youtube" (Oh, dear.) habits.

I'm still deep in the DL trap trying to get out by digging down.

by Anonymousreply 114March 20, 2023 12:49 PM

Late night wig snatching brawls at Popeyes.

by Anonymousreply 115March 20, 2023 12:49 PM

Old news stories from the 70s from WFAA in Dallas. Archivists are converting the news footage into digital and uploading them a few at a time. The clips are just a minute or two long and it’s an interesting window into America at that time, like seeing a mall decked out for Christmas in 1975, etc. I’m not even from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 116March 20, 2023 1:14 PM

I watch:

CCTV of attempted carjackings in South Africa, Brazil etc; highlights of 80s women's tennis matches; air crash reconstructions; and defendants in courtrooms being sentenced.

by Anonymousreply 117March 20, 2023 1:28 PM

R116 they have a similar channel from Chicago, called "The Museum of Classic Chicago Television" where they upload full broadcasts, including commercials, of shows (news, after school specials, tv movies), including this fascinating (if somewhat depressing) Donahue episode discussing Aids with in its infancy in 1982

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 20, 2023 1:32 PM

R106 Mon dieu, divoone!

by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2023 5:56 PM

My juicy knot

by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2023 5:59 PM

"Karen" videos.

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2023 6:20 PM

Leon the Lobster— a soft-spoken guy buys a lobster at the grocery store and, rather than cooking him alive, makes him a friend. It’s more riveting than it sounds.

I’ll never eat lobster again.

Well honestly I was only able to eat it once, but still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2023 6:27 PM

For a while I was fascinated by people who lived in their vans or RVs. But it was exhausting to watch them trying to function in such cramped quarters, and all I could think of is the stink. The smell of food and trash, and the toilet. Ugh. And what if some serial killer broke in and slaughtered them? So I stopped. Then I started watching fights. Fights at Walmart and Macdonald's and stuff like that. I still enjoy those. Yeah, I like the "Karen" videos too. And I like a some of the cooking videos. Back in the old days when You Tube was independent and new, they used to feature spontaneous fucking on public beaches. I don't think those videos exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2023 6:28 PM

Been enjoying Nelson's videos, which feature late 80s/early 90s NYC Village lifestyle (many include a young RuPaul). Thanks to the thread about NYC creatives, I'm now in this hole, and I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2023 6:57 PM

I've also fallen for this YT'er that goes to spas all over the world and gets massages (most of them feature him sporting wood underneath the sheets).

Not sure why he calls himself the "Massage King", because he ain't giving anyone massages, but he's nice to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2023 6:59 PM

I like the 'tour my home' series from Architectural Digest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2023 7:00 PM

R124 LOVE those videos...though my absolute favorites were when Nelson went down south to his home town..his interactions with his family, especially his dear aunt were my favorite...he was a good soul but it shined the most there.

But I wouldnt say that's low brow...low brow is watching subway/train fights....which I embarasingly do.

by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2023 7:03 PM

R127, I guess I'm interpreting Low Brow here to mean Betamax quality videos of yesteryear.

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2023 7:24 PM

For me, I thought DL lowbrow meant average-looking people over thirty going about their lives in towns you've never heard of.

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2023 7:30 PM

I was obsessed with the TV soap "Santa Barbara" in the mid-80s, and I stopped watching when I went to college in 1988.

YT started hosting a lot of the episodes, and I started re-watching, and actually made it from 1984 to 1989 (over a ten year period), only to find that Sony (current content owner) had them pulled down. They have occasionally popped back up again, only to be pulled down again. This is one Russian channel that features some (not all) English episodes in a disorganized playlist, and that's the best I can find on YT, but it was fun while it lasted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2023 7:41 PM

I love YouTube! I watch gardening videos, house tours (Homeworthy, Home & Garden, Quintessence), NYC apartment rentals and home sales (Cash Jordan...even the lowest rent is higher than my mortgage payment), nature and animals, some financial advice, and some other random videos. I also watch movies. It's a great resource of tutorials, entertainment and learning. There's the crappy stuff, too. You can find just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2023 9:00 PM

During the pandemic lockdown in spring 2020, I was so bored that I resorted to watching a high school production of EVITA. I wasn't expecting much, but those kids blew me away! I then looked to see if they had done anything else, which evolved into looking for other school productions of various Broadway musicals/plays.

And now it has become a habit. I don't know. I find it charming somehow. A lot of the kids are talented and are giving it their all. Makes me wish I had done drama in high school. I definitely had the interest in theater, but I was much too shy and a quiet kid. Also, I was a loner so never did extracurricular activities after school nor saw the school productions.

by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2023 9:18 PM

I can't get my other link upthread to open, so I am linking this one just in case no one else can get the other link to work, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2023 9:27 PM

Does 'low-brow' need a hyphen like that? Is that the smart way to write it? I've always put 'lowbrow' as one word.

by Anonymousreply 134March 20, 2023 9:29 PM

I just looked it up, R134, and it be one word or hyphenated. But more interestingly, I read that the terms highbrow and lowbrow came from when phrenologists believed that the size of a person's forehead indicated their intelligence, or lack thereof!

by Anonymousreply 135March 20, 2023 9:34 PM

From Wikipedia, regarding middlebrow. I figured some here can relate.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word middlebrow first appeared in print in 1925, in Punch: "The BBC claims to have discovered a new type—'the middlebrow'. It consists of people who are hoping that some day they will get used to the stuff that they ought to like".

by Anonymousreply 136March 20, 2023 9:41 PM

R123 watch this - related to vanlife - one of the most chilling and scary videos I've ever seen. I'm positive the guy in this video is a killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 20, 2023 10:07 PM

R132 post one of your favourite productions please.

by Anonymousreply 138March 20, 2023 10:11 PM

R132 There's this great film podcast that I love called 'You Are Good' with Sarah Marshall and Alex Steed (she also does the fantastic 'You're Wrong About' podcast), and they just recently reviewed 'Waiting for Guffman' and talked all about falling in love with community and high school theater in older age and just the joy and charm of it all. I think you would really dig it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2023 10:16 PM

R134 Yes, it can be one word or hyphenated, but I was under the impression that the one-worded version was just meant to describe the art movement? I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 140March 20, 2023 10:19 PM

"Cats being weird" compilations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2023 11:22 PM

An ASMR youtube video with bear-ish man with sexy voice. I listen to his ‘go to sleep’ videos to combat my insomnia. Very soothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 21, 2023 12:46 AM

[quote][R132] post one of your favourite productions please.

R138 What to pick? I'll share two. The very first one I mentioned in my original post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 21, 2023 12:47 AM

And the latest one I've watched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 21, 2023 12:48 AM

A you tube channel devoted to Barber shop shaving videos- I am totally hypnotized by them. I want one, desperately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 21, 2023 12:56 AM

I’ve found the second missing channel and it’s even more horrific than I remembered. Those lips! That whispering! Those arm movements!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 21, 2023 1:09 AM

^^^^Tony Bomboni!

by Anonymousreply 147March 21, 2023 1:11 AM

[quote] I consume a lot of sports news and talk on YouTube. It's basically one big shitty stupid soap opera, but I need to know what everyone says about everything every day.

R95 if I don't have inane sport content from my stupid special sport lads then I don't have anything

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 21, 2023 1:21 AM

Omg R146 he reminds of a dear friend - we used to get super stoned and role play stupid stuff- like him selling makeup. ( he was a makeup artist and had tons of products)

We used to act like this and laugh our asses off.

by Anonymousreply 149March 21, 2023 1:29 AM

Soap Operas. I love revisiting Another World and Guiding Light.

by Anonymousreply 150March 21, 2023 1:31 AM

Clips of performances from Stairway to Stardom. DL got me hooked on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Another favorite youtube past time is reviving my childhood trauma of scary/creepy psa's. God that shit scared me silly....this one used to terrify me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 21, 2023 1:56 AM

Opening credits for crappy, forgotten shows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 21, 2023 2:03 AM

It’s shameful but I keep watching his videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2023 2:16 AM

Celebrities with terrible plastic surgery (via Lorry Hill, Dr. Gary Linkov) is another incessant youtube habit along with True Crime.

by Anonymousreply 155March 21, 2023 2:18 AM

I love Lorry Hill

by Anonymousreply 156March 21, 2023 2:19 AM

R154 wins the thread ....Nikocado Avocado is so low brow it's on the chin.

by Anonymousreply 157March 21, 2023 2:23 AM

Compilations of famous fit rich people I fancy laughing.

Good vibe-cleanse after rancid depressing bathetic videos like the ones at R154.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 21, 2023 2:45 AM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 21, 2023 2:45 AM

God bless Lorry Hill.

by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2023 3:16 AM

Pebble, the foul mouth Cockatoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2023 3:19 AM

r148's Evita was pretty good for a high school production.

The girl who sang Another Suitcase in Another Hall was good.

by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2023 3:20 AM

Search “destroys store” and order the filters newest to oldest.

by Anonymousreply 163March 21, 2023 3:37 AM

Tonetta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 21, 2023 3:38 AM

Creepy stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 21, 2023 3:42 AM

R161 I have tears streaming down my face I am laughing so goddamn hard at this video 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 166March 21, 2023 3:53 AM

I love watching parrots laugh

by Anonymousreply 167March 21, 2023 3:59 AM

No one’s yet asked what a high or middlebrow YouTube habit looks like.

Presumably, middle brow is TED talks and audiobook excerpts of popular ‘classic’ novels read by ASMR uni students.

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2023 4:13 AM

I'm gamely trying to wean myself from the very low-brow habit of watching videos of "sovereign citizens" recorded during their courtroom appearances and/or traffic stops (oddly, often recorded by the "sov cits" themselves). Their earnest attempts to school police officers and judges in their quirky interpretations of constitutional law can keep me entertained for an embarrassingly long time. It might have been one of you bitches who first misled me into this dark corner of the internet.

by Anonymousreply 169March 21, 2023 4:24 AM

This guy who has one channel where among other things he opens 40 year old cans of food and tries what’s inside. He has a second channel where he obsesses over culverts where he clears blockages and beaver dams (when the beavers have abandoned them, not while they’re inhabiting them). I think he’s on the spectrum to a degree. I find the culvert videos are nice to have on in the background, since they’re basically all the same and it doesn’t take a lot of attention to follow the action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 21, 2023 4:46 AM

I like exploring youtube. They put cameras in different places to watch wildlife like grizzly bears and all kinds of birds and other animals. One camera is trained on a sloth. I also love the videos that are walking or driving around with a camera. I have watched videos from all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 171March 21, 2023 4:52 AM

Years ago, some kind soul posted all of the Mama's Family episodes. This was before I had an iPad and I didn't have the technology to hook up YouTube to my TV. So ... I actually watched all of those episodes on my phone. Frankly, it helped me through some hard times. Just to have something light, stupid, and hilarious to take my mind off of my troubles for a while.

by Anonymousreply 172March 21, 2023 4:54 AM

"Frankly, it helped me through some hard times. Just to have something light, stupid, and hilarious to take my mind off of my troubles for a while."

That was me and The Golden Girls during 2020.

by Anonymousreply 173March 21, 2023 5:17 AM

This channel reminds me of datalounge, he discussed defunct brands and products.

I like his speaking voice and production

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 21, 2023 8:33 AM

R173 That was me and The Golden Girls since 1996.

by Anonymousreply 175March 21, 2023 4:08 PM

I watch a lot of videos of people of people in the UK reacting to videos about America. It’s interesting to hear their respectful comments.

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2023 6:04 PM

I like to watch this guy with his spiders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 21, 2023 8:35 PM

There are a couple of good West Side Story high school musicals.

by Anonymousreply 178March 21, 2023 10:44 PM

This guy posts a lot. He's a former closet case drug addict who sobered-up and found a $ugar daddy. I think he'll eventually murder him. Stay tuned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 21, 2023 11:27 PM

Watching Chris Crocker/Cara Cunningham eat and rate fast food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 21, 2023 11:29 PM

R146 HORRIFYING

by Anonymousreply 181March 21, 2023 11:33 PM

Trixie & Katya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 21, 2023 11:33 PM

Binge-watch episodes of extremely messy people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 22, 2023 5:51 AM

tbh the fact that I use yt most days and leave comments is lowbrow enough without getting into what i watch. have been a user from the jump though, I used to watch grainy music uploads back in 2005

by Anonymousreply 184March 22, 2023 2:17 PM

I still don't understand what "ASMR" means. I thought it was a label to mean that "this video will relax you or give you a physical sensation of the chills". It's now added to many videos that are actually disturbing and chilling on their own. Am I misunderstanding what ASMR means?

by Anonymousreply 185March 22, 2023 4:33 PM

I agree on the Golden Girls, and TV soaps, there is a relaxation to watching nostalgic simple dumb and funny things. I went on a Dallas binge a few years ago, and it not only helped me through some rough times, it also taught me a lot about business practices (which I would later see and deal with in my own career).

by Anonymousreply 186March 22, 2023 4:34 PM

Mukbangs.....but not Nikado Avocado....not that low.

There are even some compilation videos about cringy weird mukbangs which are kind of fun...its like the exact opposite of ASMR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 22, 2023 4:43 PM

[quote]I still don't understand what "ASMR" means. I thought it was a label to mean that "this video will relax you or give you a physical sensation of the chills". It's now added to many videos that are actually disturbing and chilling on their own. Am I misunderstanding what ASMR means?

Because it takes less time to type on DL than using the Google.

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response; a term used to describe a tingling, static-like, or goosebumps sensation in response to specific triggering audio or visual stimuli. These sensations are said to spread across the skull or down the back of the neck and, for some, down the spine or limbs.

by Anonymousreply 188March 22, 2023 4:47 PM

I’m not r185, but I found that definition too when I Googled ASMR and I still don’t know what it means in terms of YouTube videos. Can an example be provided? Thanks much.

by Anonymousreply 189March 23, 2023 12:02 AM

My favorite true crime youtube channel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 23, 2023 12:08 AM

I like watching old Candid Camera pranks, especially from the 1950s and ‘60s.

by Anonymousreply 191March 23, 2023 12:23 AM

Love episodes of old game shows like To Tell the Truth, Password, and What's My Line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 23, 2023 1:47 AM

I like watching vintage British Transport Films of any type and steel mill films of electric arc, blast furnace, basic oxygen shop, Bessemer Converter and even rolling mill, tandem mill and finishing mill films.

by Anonymousreply 193March 23, 2023 1:54 AM

As opposed to highbrow YouTube content?

by Anonymousreply 194March 23, 2023 2:20 AM

As opposed to highbrow YouTube content, OP?

by Anonymousreply 195March 23, 2023 2:20 AM

ASMR is something made up. It means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 196March 23, 2023 2:32 AM

Steam trains, subway trains, any vintage train

by Anonymousreply 197March 24, 2023 2:02 AM

Mira Sorvino, reduced to Mukbanging!

by Anonymousreply 198March 24, 2023 7:57 AM

R195 I would describe low-brow media content as anything you employ to turn your brain off (or at least turn it down to the very lowest simmer).

There is a channel for nearly everything under the sun on YT, and that also includes plenty of intellectually stimulating and culturally rich content. My raccoon rescue marathons ain't that.

by Anonymousreply 199March 28, 2023 8:16 AM

I love the Found Footage Fest / EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE compilations of VHS tapes from the 80s/90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 28, 2023 6:31 PM

Finn the Twink. Lived on a boat for 7 years. Does he know about OF because he could buy a yacht someday if he plays his cards right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 1, 2023 8:01 AM

I watch classic cat videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 1, 2023 8:06 AM

I'm totally in love with this guy's creativity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 2, 2023 11:33 AM

These kah-weens…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 2, 2023 7:26 PM

1980’s mini series & 1970’s made for tv movie of the week.

by Anonymousreply 205April 2, 2023 7:31 PM

R204 can I see those two kah-weens fucking?

by Anonymousreply 206April 2, 2023 7:34 PM

This Youtuber follows-up on viral video stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 6, 2023 5:38 AM

This Youtuber posts very long, themed videos with vintage music playing. Have 6 hours to spare?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 17, 2023 12:26 AM

R3 I like all types of ASMR videos but lately I've been falling asleep to massages in the streets of Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Don't ask me why or even how I found them but it's relaxing.

by Anonymousreply 209April 17, 2023 12:32 AM

Last week, I wasted about 45 minutes watching people pretend that they're Clem Burke in Blondie, doing covers of his drum parts. "Dreaming" is a popular one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 17, 2023 12:44 AM

I watch videos like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 17, 2023 12:46 AM

Watching videos to remind myself to stay the hell out of Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 17, 2023 1:55 AM

German guy first time visiting American Wal-Mart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 9, 2023 12:11 PM

I am going to a really stressful period of my life so what helps me sleep are channels that help me not to think about my own stuff. Favourites are Rarran (a semi-professional hearthstone player located in Canada) and Medlife Crisis, a British cardiologist whose channel I highly recommend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 9, 2023 12:50 PM

OP lives in an outdated studio apartment in a very not up and coming neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 215May 9, 2023 1:07 PM

Not sure if it's lowbrow but lately I've become addicted to bee/ bee nest removal videos. There is something so damn satisfying in seeing those little clueless cunts get vacuumed up and destroyed. My favorite one takes all the dead bees and larvaes and gives them to his chickens to eat. Very circle of life-y.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 9, 2023 1:54 PM

This North Carolina man regularly documents a black bear that he named Simone and her cubs outside his home. 🥺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 9, 2023 2:21 PM

Oh, I love that guy, R217! I watch him regularly.

by Anonymousreply 218May 9, 2023 4:18 PM

I love watching a man getting a massage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 9, 2023 5:18 PM

[quote] I like this guys channel it’s interesting to see neighbourhoods I’ll never see even if I visit every city.

R45, nice to see an image of a high-end neighborhood in Cleveland.

by Anonymousreply 220May 9, 2023 5:40 PM

R220 Cleveland rocks!

by Anonymousreply 221May 9, 2023 5:48 PM

Incidentally, Ian Hunter, an Englishman, wrote that song in tribute to Cleveland, because he did not agree with New Yorkers and Angelenos that the city was a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 222May 9, 2023 5:52 PM

*that the Midwest city was a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 223May 9, 2023 5:53 PM

I love watching the free lawnmowing videos. They look for overgrown yards and offer to deal with them for free. The people are usually Elderly or just cannot keep up with their yard. Very heartwarming!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 9, 2023 5:56 PM

All you can eat Las Vegas casino buffets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 9, 2023 7:47 PM

Russian car crashes. Dashcams were widely used there way before they became popular in the US because the roads there are like the wild west and the drivers are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 226May 9, 2023 9:00 PM

Love this couple roughing it in Alaska. I don't know why, but their vids are so interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 9, 2023 9:40 PM

Soviet Russia videos. Both during the Soviet Union and people visiting those countries today. It fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 228May 10, 2023 1:39 AM

I don't respond to ASMR triggers, but I do like to go to sleep to the ones who whisper pleasant things to you. Some of my faves are Cap Bailey, Tyson, and Whispering Gentleman.

I've been watching movie, TV, and music reactions obsessively for over a year. It's fun to see someone experience a classic movie for the first time. But I'm starting to sour on them lately as it's getting harder to find intelligent, thoughtful reactors who haven't already plowed through most of the popular choices. Just yesterday I watched two Gen Y girls give opinions on Gone With the Wind so ignorant a comic could have written them.

I can't get enough of old industrial and educational films, like they used to parody on MST3K. Periscope Films and Old TV Time are great channels for these.

Luxury travel videos give me the vicarious thrill of all the first class vacations I will never take. Seeing all the first class flight and cruise amenities and the opulent hotels and resorts is a nice escapist time. The Luxury Travel Expert is head and shoulders above all the other travel channels if interested. I also like to watch the real estate tours of multi-million dollar properties sometimes.

My newest and most lowbrow obsession is police bodycam videos. I can't tell you what draws me to them as I don't think I've figured it out yet myself. It's sort of fun to see dumb people get their comeuppance, I guess. For whatever reason I've been watching them for hours at a time lately.

by Anonymousreply 229May 10, 2023 2:28 AM

YardBrah, Jeb the Gardener, itsblitzzz

by Anonymousreply 230May 10, 2023 2:34 AM

R227, I like that channel, too. They grow a ton of their own food. Just watching them harvest & process (can) some of the food makes me feel tired.

by Anonymousreply 231May 10, 2023 3:26 AM

R7, I am addicted to those cat videos too. Have you seen the little cat family that is in love? They are shown embracing each other, in bed with each other, always doing some dorky love scene. It's so darn sweet!

by Anonymousreply 232May 10, 2023 3:54 AM

Mr. PopZit aka Dr. Lynch. That’s right. I watch zit popping videos with a side of abscesses and exploding cysts. Mr. PopZit’s videos have no commercials except for a 5 second intro at the very beginning. It can be very zen watching him do extractions on a teenager’s face covered in blackheads.

by Anonymousreply 233May 10, 2023 4:22 AM

R228 do you follow "The Ushanka show" on yt? It's a guy who grew up in the USSR but moved to the US in the mid 90s, and he always posts videos about life in the USSR, it's really interesting. Look it up if you didn't already know it.

by Anonymousreply 234May 10, 2023 4:24 AM

This is the video game equivalent of "try before you buy." Gotta say I'm dangerously close to making EA $70 richer after watching gameplay of Jedi Survivor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 10, 2023 6:25 AM

I eat vicariously through this guy, who eats food I have no access to and couldn't afford anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 11, 2023 9:36 PM

Car detailing vids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 11, 2023 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 12, 2023 12:28 AM

R237 I like to watch Ammo NYC detailing videos. You?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 12, 2023 5:04 AM

Haha, love you OP.

by Anonymousreply 240May 12, 2023 5:10 AM

I like to watch this channel, Tuberides, that features water slides around the world. It's strangely compelling. No annoying commentary, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 12, 2023 6:56 AM

Yard sale finds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 12, 2023 1:33 PM

Progressives and their obsession with skin color.

Sure, they're not racist.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 243May 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Dammit. Wrong thread. Sorry everybody.

by Anonymousreply 244May 23, 2023 11:34 AM

I like those metal shop videos where some guy with a lathe makes a toothpick out of a 50lb iron bar.

by Anonymousreply 245May 23, 2023 12:25 PM

My YouTube video algorithm is a curious one that suits my interests to a tee:

Physics

Young people reacting to 90s music

Houseplants

Religious history/mythology

Tori Amos reaction videos

Young people watching classic movies for the first time

AI forecasting

Art history & painting tutorials

Anthropology

I am very boring.

by Anonymousreply 246May 23, 2023 12:56 PM

There is a whole world of these sad videos of Pakistani men swimming in irrigation canals wearing see through when wet white pants. It's a rabbit hole I wish I never fell down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 24, 2023 6:46 PM

I like a site called Happy Ass Farm that shows videos of cute li'l donkeys running around, kicking up their heels, farting, etc. The downside is the woman narrator's constant babytalk, describing what the little nudniks are doing, or what they would be saying if they could talk. It's her and her husbear on a working farm in Indiana. It's a really nice place and the videography is pretty good, considering how active the donkeys are. The couple has a house full of animals. I wonder about people like that, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 248May 24, 2023 6:58 PM

Thank you for this, r248!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 24, 2023 7:54 PM

IMarkKeyz remixes are hilarious; I love how he manages to work Beyonce into every one of his videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 24, 2023 8:04 PM

Storm chasers

by Anonymousreply 251May 24, 2023 8:15 PM

I think if you were constantly around baby donkeys it would be impossible to not use baby talk.

by Anonymousreply 252May 25, 2023 12:55 AM

I don't know how "low-brow" this is, but the amount of time I spend binging the channel's content, alone, may qualify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 29, 2023 5:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!