Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No Place For Harry And Meghan In Coronation Procession

Leaked rehearsal plans for the upcoming Coronation of King Charles III reveal that there is currently no place for Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle in the procession to follow the king’s crowning in Westminster Abbey.

This revelation by The Times of London follows reports that Harry and Meghan have been invited to the ceremony taking place on May 6 in the UK capital.

According to the plans, the King’s shamed brother, the Duke of York, has no place in the royal procession, and his daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie will not be taking part either. In an event estimated at about the third of the size of HM The Queen’s in 1953, it appears there is a place for “working royals only.”

These include the King’s sister the Princess Royal and her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, the newly titled Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, and a few other adult royal cousins.

One person who will be joining in is the youngest child of the Prince and Princess of Wales, Louis, who stole the show at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June last year.

Then aged four, he was considered too young to take part in her funeral procession two months later, with his elder siblings George and Charlotte becoming the youngest ever royals to take part in such an event.

Harry and Meghan’s children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, have not yet been invited to the Coronation, according to the Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2023 7:26 AM

Who gives a crap.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2023 3:14 AM

Louis is a fucking psycho.

Funny that they'd rather have him in the procession, than the King's own son.

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote] Louis is a fucking psycho. Funny that they'd rather have him in the procession, than the King's own son.

Whereas Uncle Harold is the epitome of mental well-being.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2023 3:27 AM

King Charles seems cold.

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2023 3:30 AM

Didn't they quit? Are they just going to show up and pretend they didn't quit? George Costanza tried that on Seinfeld episode circa 1991.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2023 3:32 AM

As part of the festivities, both Prince Archie and Princess Lillibet will be catapulted from the top of the Tower of London into the Thames at the exact moment Grandpa is crowned.

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2023 3:37 AM

Harry and his wife are guests, just as Andrew and his daughters will be guests, along with lots of other non-working royal family members. None of them will be in the procession if they are not part of the working Royal Family. Harry's children are far too young for this. Merchie is three and Invisibet is only one, neither of them is an appropriate guest at the Coronation ceremony.

What are the Mountbatten Windsors whining about now? People not having a "friendly demeanor to his person" for Harry? He can fuck off with that. He pissed on his entire family, including his dead grandparents and he is experiencing some instant Karma. They don't like him and they don't like his wife.

You can't write an ugly, ranting book filled with lies and bitter complaints about your family members and expect those family members to be all "Oh hey, come on over and be in our special historic ceremony, Harry!" What the fuck is wrong with Harry's mind? Can he not see what he has done to his family? Did he not anticipate how they would react? No, obviously he can't see what he's done and he didn't anticipate their reaction. He's delusional and mentally ill and was never too bright to begin with. With the way he behaves it's difficult to believe that he's nearly 40 years old now.

He's just pathetic and annoying. Shut up, Harold.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2023 3:51 AM

But...but.. we had DEMANDS!!!

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2023 4:20 AM

No Country For Old Men.

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2023 6:52 AM

Obviously you give a crap, R1, otherwise why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2023 6:55 AM

They’re lucky they’re allowed, after the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2023 7:29 AM

KC has handed the Sussexes a poisoned chalice. The invitation signals that there is built-in humiliation for them if they accept, quite aside from the inevitable boos and jeers from the public. They will be seated far from a central position and have no role in the coronation. 'Royal insiders' have leaked that no one in the family will speak to them.

But you're welcome to join us, because hey, we're not racist!

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 7:36 AM

If it's a "poisoned chalice" as you say, r12, they should probably just stay away from the coronation altogether. It's little Merchie's birthday so they could easily arrange to "have plans" on that date. I'm sure the family will understand.

Perhaps, in the fullness of time, the Harkles will make it to the King's funeral or to someone's funeral in the family. Other than that I suppose they'll get an invitation to William's coronation, whenever that happens.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 7:46 AM

R12 Actions have consequences. It appears you have a lack of awareness of a basic skill that most have grasped early on.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 7:49 AM

Why on earth would you think I lack that awareness, R14? I was just pointing out KC's strategy and the Sussexes' dilemma.

R12

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 11:49 AM

I assume the Harkles will be divorced by the time William becomes king.

Won't Harry have slunk back to England by that point - especially after Meghan's tell-all book?

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 4:58 PM

William will not be inviting them to his Coronation.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2023 7:01 AM

Well why would they be in the procession? Look at the shit they've done and said. The British and the Commonwealth countries citizens probably wouldn't want to see them in it either.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2023 7:45 AM

Harry is not a working royal anymore. He “stepped back”, three years ago, and left his country at the start of a global pandemic. The Queen told Harry and his wife to take some time and they’d reconvene in a year, to see if they still wanted to remain independent, or come back to work.

At that point, they had their lucrative deals all lined up and had dollar signs in their eyes. They would have had to give it up to resume their “working royal” gig, so they declined.

It was a conscious decision, they were given a way back to royal duties and they made their choice. It wasn’t an oopsie, no one held a gun to their heads, the Queen gave them a year to make a final decision. (And then they proceeded to do Oprah and Netflix and he wrote a book trashing them all).

He’s unhappy with the monarchy and his family. Why would he want to be part of it?

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2023 10:43 AM

....Because he has no skills or qualifications to earn a living to support his family, R19?

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2023 10:48 AM

They’ll still get plenty of coverage in “Siberia.” Spotting the duo there will definitely be a highlight. He’s the king’s son for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2023 10:54 AM

R20, l agree! Maybe he does want to come back to being a working royal. BUT.

He left the job, he left the country, he left his family. There should there be no official role for him in the Coronation. It’s ridiculous for anyone to think there would be. He can be a spectator like all the other non-working royals.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2023 10:55 AM

I shall wear a coronet. Say whatever you want, jeer if you will, but I shall be resplendent in a coronet.

You can’t stop that. And some of the people will be there for us.

Jealous? Seethe my dears, seethe.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2023 10:58 AM

Lol R23.

"I'm THE WIZ!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2023 11:19 AM

I feel Harry’s pain. I dramatically left my US job three years ago to move to France. I trashed the company multiple times on Twitter and LinkedIn because it’s a really crap company.

Despite making clear my availability, I have yet to receive an invitation to any of the subsequent Christmas parties.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2023 11:22 AM

Charles is really dumb. This will just ensure that his taxpayer funded coronation will be talked about more for who was missing than for which horsy faced thin skinned Brits were there.

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2023 11:29 AM

Considering that MM has a history of stealing the crown from the legitimate wearer, Charles would be advised to have extra security on hand!

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Snatch that crown, Meghan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2023 12:05 PM

Meghan needs to take a lesson on how to properly snatch a crown...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2023 12:06 PM

Someone’s gonna snatch her dusty weave.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2023 1:00 PM

"I assume the Harkles will be divorced by the time William becomes king."

Day MM leaves PH will mark last few months of his life. He will be gutted and won't last long after that event. Once clear she will or is not coming back PH will make headlines once again for being first member of BRF to off himself.

Sounds harsh and cruel but there it is; it is fairly obvious PH like his great great (did I miss a "great?") uncle the Duke of Windsor is besotted with is wife. Duke of Sussex has given so much up for MM and relies upon her totally.

You only had to watch the two of them at funeral for QEII. PH wouldn't go anywhere without MM and was clutching her hand nearly all the time. This even during procession into church were services were held.

All the finger pointing and "we told you so" would just be too much for PH to take.

Equally similar to Duke and Duchess of Windsor MM is *NEVER* going to leave PH no more than Wallis Simpson would her husband. Again it would give too many people satisfaction; all those "we told you so" and "she's no better than she should be" along with worse calumny would be hurled at MM.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2023 2:14 PM

One thing MM has that Wallis didn't is two kids that she can pimp out and basically hold hostage from the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2023 2:18 PM

R31, you may be right, but I respectfully disagree. I think Harry is banging other chicks on the side and would be happy to live in quiet decadence if their marriage ended.

Meghan has little impulse control, and is going to push too hard or too far, and break the spell. Wallis was quite stuck, but Meghan is not. She has two little bargaining chips who’ve begun to use their titles.

by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2023 11:49 PM

" I think Harry is banging other chicks on the side and would be happy to live in quiet decadence if their marriage ended."

Hardly!

Ginger Whinger is whipped and besotted with his wife. There is no question of him carrying on with another woman.

Besides where in today's world would you find a female or females with enough class and discretion that wouldn't run to Oprah or other media with their story? This even if PH "banged" them just the once.

MM barely lets PH out of her sight except on a tight lead. Like Crystal Allen she's worked quite hard to land that meal ticket and isn't going to tolerate any nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2023 4:21 AM

R34, there was a rumor about a blonde BetterUp employee Harry was banging in San Francisco.

Maybe he’s a straight man who’s totally faithful to his wife. Not even a happy ending massage. It happens. I know one or two.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2023 9:54 AM

"there was a rumor about a blonde BetterUp employee Harry was banging in San Francisco."

Just that a "rumor". We must have more or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2023 9:58 AM

Another frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2023 10:19 AM

Nor should there be.

The left The Firm and went into the private fame-ho sector.

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2023 10:33 AM

I've heard about Harry banging some chick at Better Up too.

We don't need more than that, this is a GOSSIP site. We speculate, engage in innuendo and so forth. Proof is not required on a gossip site. I think Harry's banging someone on the side and Meggsybaby is scouting for her next husband.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2023 11:04 AM

Harry is in disgrace with his family. Like Andrew there will be no place in the Coronation ceremony for him.

Yes, he's one of the King's sons. He fucked around, he's in the process of finding out.

Andrew is one of the King's brothers, he is in disgrace and will have no place in the Coronation. He keeps fucking around and finding out over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2023 11:08 AM

Where are all the threads going? Why are they being monitored so restrictively?

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2023 1:12 PM

[quote]In Coronation Procession

The one where the Windsors march into irrelevancy?

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2023 1:23 PM

Could Charles just get his teeth whitened?

by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2023 1:24 PM

If Jeff Bezos or any other billionaire showed interest in Meghan, she'd leave Harry in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 44March 30, 2023 2:07 PM

Not besotted r34, trauma bonded.

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2023 9:20 AM

Don't they need someone to follow the carriage and clean up poop in case one of the horses has an accident?

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2023 9:50 AM

I really think we are seeing the decline of the BRF. The Queen was almost universally loved. She'd been a part of our lives since most of us can remember. Charles, William and George. Will they be loved or just tolerated?

All this Harry and Meghan, Andrew and other crap really diminishes the BRF. People are really struggling at the moment. I'm not sure more drama will help.

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2023 10:13 AM

Once one person points out that the emperor is stark naked, the house of cards starts to tumble...

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2023 10:39 AM

Harry and Meghan LOVE the idea of royalty, of being better than everyone else. They don’t want it to go away.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2023 12:27 PM

I enjoyed this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2023 2:37 PM

Charles does NOT want Harry at the coronation!

The old man issued the invitation because looking like he forgave his son for trashing the family business is a good look, but I have zero doubt that behind the scenes everything possible is being done to discourage those two assholes from attending. Harry can't be trusted at any level or during any point in the festivities, he's that stupid, unstable, and publicity-hungry. If he's in the house while Camilla's being crowned, they'll need to seat Major Johnny with a taser on one side of him, and Autie Anne with a hatpin on the other.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2023 3:03 PM

Harry and Meg aren't getting divorced any time soon. He's stupid enough to be convinced that she's saved him from his family and his mental issues (hah!), and she isn't going to be able to trade up with her age and her waistline being what they are.

They won't break up sometime soon unless something really drastic happens, like Harry finally gets a clue, or if he gets hammered and beats the crap out of her. But since Harry seems to be a world champion and failing to notice the obvious, I mean through his whole fucking book the reader's experience is of looking at the world through his eyes and seeing him failing to understand what he's seeing, he isn't going to wise up any time soon. Probably never.

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2023 3:15 PM

Meg LOVES using that title too much to ever think of dumping Dimbo and remarrying.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2023 3:19 PM

r53, I'm convinced they'll divorce and, she'll, as part of the settlement, insist on retaining whatever royal-adjacent styles that were bestowed on her from marrying Harry.

He'll agree.

And never mind that the BRF and the UK don't have to, and won't recognize them, shell keep them, insisting they're "hers" pursuant to a California divorce.

I also disagree with r51, only to the extent that I think KC is indifferent to the presence of the Sussexes at the Coronation. You can bet, even as of now, they've planned for every scenario, including one where even if they are present, it's not necessary to interact, if KC and William do not want to.

Every possible situation already is anticipated and planned, so KC has the luxury of not having to care.

As has been stated many times by many posters, it's not the BRF who are in panic mode. The only true dilemma is with the Sussexes in deciding whether to attend or not.

I think Harry will go, be in his assigned seat, see and be seen by those there and the TV cameras, then leave London and fly back to California, all within 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2023 3:35 PM

I can't imagine anyone (other than the extreme fans of the Sussex pair) who would be at all angry that no one from Harry's family wants any public (or private) contact should they attend.

There was still a window for some bit of contact at St. Paul's for the Queen's Jubilee Service where Mike & Zara took one for the team.

By the time of the Queen's funeral, the Sussex pair had some place among the mourners, but watching the video footage of outside the church, the women of the RF seem to shift positions outside to make sure the children were nowhere near Mrs. Harry.

One Datalounger remarked at the time that Charlotte who was entering the pew, having to sit next to her uncle, reacted in a negative way when Harry smiled at her.

At the Coronation, would Harry, as a Duke perhaps not be seated with Mrs. Harry, leaving her completely by herself?

Perhaps she will pretend to talk to those around her?

I wonder what procedures the Coronation security team have in place to prevent either Harry or his Mrs. from leaping up and shouting ugliness during the ceremony?

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2023 3:56 PM

I wrote this already and I repeat it here. Here's what the Sussexes should do.

Attend the Coronation. Be on their best behavior. Cooperate fully with the seating plan and all plans. Stoically take whatever lumps and treatment ( boos, whatever) the BRF and the public wants to dish out, or, with hold. Stay until it's appropriate to leave, then get back on their gas-guzzler chartered flight courtesy of Tyler Perry and return to California.

That's a win-win for both the Sussexes and the BRF.

Yes, I know. That will happen when I can take a running start, flap my arms and fly over Lake Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2023 4:11 PM

I'd be surprised, by this point in their marriage, if Harry and Meghan maintained monogamy. I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility that they both have other sex partners.

And, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Meghan hasn't already insisted that he have a vasectomy and that he's done so.

No possibility of any little half-siblings to Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2023 4:25 PM

Old Blighty is Saved! DERANGERS REJOY!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2023 4:32 PM

No place for them here. How are they not going broke? They are just as destructive.

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2023 4:37 PM

Wherever Prince Harry walks is a coronation procession.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2023 4:38 PM

Because Harry & Meghan walk too fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2023 4:41 PM

R5 if Harry is going to imitate Costanza from Seinfeld maybe he'll celebrate festivus.

He's already started the airing of grievances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2023 4:52 PM

They left the coterie of working royals by their own choice a few years ago, so they have no position with the working royals at the coronation.

This is not a private event for the family, like Philip's funeral; this is a public event for the working royals. Bu their own choice, they have no place here.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2023 5:00 PM

HARRY AND MEGHAN: "We expressly want to be no official part of the British royal family anymore."

THE PALACE: "Because they expressly asked asked to no longer be an official part of the royal family anymore, Harry and Meghan have not been asked to be part of the official coronation ceremony with other members of the British royal family."

HARRY AND MEGHAN'S FANS: "This is so unfair! How dare they not be given a part! They are being screwed!"

Could someone explain the logic of the fans here?

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2023 5:12 PM

[quote]At the Coronation, would Harry, as a Duke perhaps not be seated with Mrs. Harry, leaving her completely by herself?

No. She is a Duchess, and Dukes not in the ceremony are seated next to their Duchesses.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2023 5:21 PM

Meghan's ex husband must do a happy dance every fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2023 5:23 PM

R 58. Thanks for posting all the funny images! They’re hilarious.and they must take you a long time to find! They add a lot to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2023 5:28 PM

These two are absolutely exhausting. Harry looks like a very stupid and extremely emotional man. It’s almost like Harry would have to be hand held to get anything done. Add Meghan on top of the mix and you have a BPD maniac mentally abusing him.

I truly believe they think they can turn America to their side. I am done with both dysfunctional sides. They are all a HOT MESS! I hope something bad happens to Andrew, too. I believe he is a pedophile and his secret was exposed a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2023 6:05 PM

Harry won't shrivel up and die if he and Meghan split up. Harry has never taken responsibility for anything in his life. He's not going to start now.

It's always someone elses fault and he'll point the finger at Meghan and then at his family for not protecting him and no doubt The Daily Mail will be at fault too.

Plus, the RF will have a team of mental health professionals ready to help him and they'll teach him a lot about coercive control. It happens to men too. That will be his ready excuse for his appalling behaviour and he'll run with it.

Harry and Meghan need the association with the RF because they have nothing else. Just mediocre people who have no talent, no creativity and not one original thought.

For the last couple of years, Meghan has been lining up her divorce case. He's unstable, he's a drunk, he's a drug addict. She's managed to get a lot of proof of it, mostly by encouraging him to write his Waah book. When it happens it will be explosive so stock up on popcorn. You won't want to miss it.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2023 6:20 PM

Returning my engagement ring via Fedex was pretty original!

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2023 6:23 PM

Derangers who use CAPS! are the definition of a HOT MESS R68 !!!!

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2023 7:08 PM

Choke on your hoods grannies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2023 7:09 PM

it’s funny when you compare this coronation to that of Edward VII or George V, where there were dozens of German royals attending and taking part in the carriage procession along with dozens of other relatives, from Queen Victoria’s large brood of children and grandchildren. Then also the representatives from The Empire, the glittering Indian princes for instance or the various sultans.

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2023 7:37 PM

^ That was then this now.

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2023 8:00 PM

Isn't there a Clown Car in the procession?

by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2023 8:02 PM

BREAKING! ROYALS HAVE RECONCILED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2023 8:03 PM

“Derangers” is so clever, funny and original, R71!

by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2023 10:21 PM

Guess my RSVP got lost in the mail mate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2023 1:19 AM

I wonder if Harry will do what Queen Caroline of Brunswick did at George IV's Coronation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2023 11:42 AM

This article isn't getting a lot of attention, but it should! The article is a summary of a new podcast featuring Vanity Fair writer Vanessa Grigoriadas discussing Markle. The podcast is awesome: it's an interview on the podcast On the Edge with Andrew Gold. Strongly encourage DLers to listen to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2023 11:51 AM

That "The Cut" profile of Markle should be assigned reading in a writing class on "I'll tell You What Without Telling You What".

It was classic, skilled "read-between-the-lines" writing.

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2023 1:29 PM

Duchess Meghan can't afford to be filmed in public being jeered and screamed at by the entire assembled throng at the King's coronation; after all, SHE's going to be our next PRESIDENT!!!

Get a load of that honker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2023 1:53 PM

We're fine in the 23 century . Sending our love. Wish you were here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2023 5:01 PM

^ Thought they'd dress better in 2223

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Since Archewell paid for this press chief, I assume they are going to use this strategic advisor to help them raise money for the foundation?

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2023 5:13 PM

Foundation? Did someone say Foundation?

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2023 7:20 PM

Charlie finally found a VIP to walk in his procession. Hope he doesn't trip over his ankle monitor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 5, 2023 1:56 AM

R82 there is no “Duchess Meghan”. Don’t wade in too deep - you just look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 88April 5, 2023 8:44 AM

R87 is Prince/King Charles a functioning alcoholic? Wow, look at his red cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 89April 5, 2023 11:35 AM

Charles has had rosacea since forever. Ages ago he sent his valet out to buy some cover-up cream. Why doesn't someone tell him to get IPL?

by Anonymousreply 90April 5, 2023 12:14 PM

R90, that's an autoimmune disease. My mother had it and ended up dying of an autoimmune disease.

by Anonymousreply 91April 5, 2023 12:49 PM

R90, I tried everything, and azelaic acid got mine under control. It was like a miracle.

Back to Meghan and Harry: i always wonder about that tasty Nacho Figueras and his chic wife. I don’t think she took any of that passive-aggressive shit from Meghan. There’s a story there. Not sure when polo season starts, but I do wonder if we’ll be treated to more polo club shenanigans. Meghan will probably be “too busy” to be a polo wife this season; she’s busy purchasing awards now.

by Anonymousreply 92April 5, 2023 5:57 PM

Those rosy cheeks are a true sign of the aristocracy, you blundering boobs. A sign of his snowy whiteness.

by Anonymousreply 93April 5, 2023 6:05 PM

^(AND he's an alcoholic, hafta admit.)

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2023 6:06 PM

WHAT??? Deny those polo players the chance to see ME in all my hot to death glory?? Think again!

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2023 6:11 PM

Maybe Dr. Jill will take Shitler as her date to the crowning. It would certainly boost the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2023 6:11 PM

Alcohol doesn't cause rosacea, it just one of the things that can exacerbate it. Harry's had good dose of it since he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 5, 2023 6:14 PM

I don't understand why Harry or Meghan want to go. This is what they have been condemning and that is what they think makes them special and worth giving money and awards to Doesn't going make them hypocrites? Doesn't it just prove that without these titles and royal connections that they are nothing and would be financially worthless?

by Anonymousreply 98April 5, 2023 6:46 PM

Are you saying they are hypocrites? They only really want public attention? And any money that can be turned into? Gosh.

by Anonymousreply 99April 5, 2023 6:51 PM

" Harry's had good dose of it since he was young."

Some young Brits just have red cheeks, for some reason either the climate or their DNA gives them natural blusher when they're young, it's not rosacea. It's natural rosiness that grown women try to imitate with blusher. William and Diana also had natural pink cheeks when they were very young.

But that's young people! Charles's red cheeks ain't no youthful glow, they're a sign of poor health of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote] Some young Brits just have red cheeks, for some reason either the climate or their DNA

Rosacea is called the "Curse of the Celts for a reason. Yes, it's genetic, and is especially prevalent among Ireland and the UK and other Northern European countries -- so in their DNA -- with Harry more than likely an example of this. The photo of him at R97 shows the very distinct rosacea pattern that often affects the cheeks and goes over the nose. He looks like he may have engaged in some physical activity there, which can be another trigger. One need not be old (like Charles) for rosacea to present

You can look at more recent photos of Harry where you can see the small spider vein breakages that come with rosacea: once again the very prevalent upper cheeks and nose. This isn't blushing. I would guess he's getting dermatological treatment for the condition, including laser treatment to zap the spider veins..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2023 8:12 PM

If Harry's getting spider veins on his nose these days, I don't think it's because of rosacea.

The man loves his tequila, and doesn't have anything to do most days...

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2023 8:16 PM

Only on DL could a thread about the Coronation turn into a discussion of dermatology.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2023 10:41 PM

R102 That's a clear sign of a rosacea, then, since drinking alcohol is one of the most common things to exacerbate rosacea and lead to an outbreak. It's been reported to be a trigger for as many as 76% of people who suffer from it.

by Anonymousreply 104April 6, 2023 1:22 AM

Now WHY did Muriel remove the highly amusing thread from yesterday about how the Duchess is about to receive a very prestigious award from Gloria Steinem, recognizing her Ladyship's tireless work in striving for the complete liberation of all wimmin everywhere? Is Murielle having another one of her little spells? Did M think the whole idea was so preposterous that it just cuddint survive on such a serious site as the Datalounge? Did somebody press a wrong buttin? Maybe just too much 'ALL Meghan ALL the time' around here, is what I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 105April 6, 2023 12:45 PM

Spraying Deranger Fumigant is just taking up too much time. Perhaps should tent these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2023 5:18 AM

R106. You came through again! I was afraid you were going to stop posting given the effort involved. Thanks for the images. Such a valuable contribution, especially to the illiterate. The pictures are hard no argue with and usually hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2023 5:43 AM

Do you Royalassts have any self awareness at all? Don't you know how ridiculously antediluvial all you blather about jewels,bloodlines,titles,balconies sounds to folks who live in 21st century real world. It's like listening to ten year olds go on about the minutiae in the Wizard of OZ . Wouldn't it be more entertaining for you to become Disney Kweens? You'd get a cheaper better parade for your quid. Not to mention a teacup ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2023 5:32 PM

^used a "big" word. Must be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2023 7:01 AM

And posted the same image on at least two other threads. Major points for “antediluvian”, though, although said points sadly lost for spelling it “antidiluvial”.

“Minutiae” was good, too - the Sussex Squad must have Merriam-Webster bookmarked.

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2023 7:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!